SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First semi-successful bait in progress. Thank lord Vishnu.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MasterShake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there. I'm pretty new to the scambaiting scene. I'd like to post the first real dialog I've got going with a scammer. As usual I'll change the names, 'her' e-mails will be in bold. Enjoy, and if you have any suggestions of where to go from here I'm all ears.

So, here we go!

Quote:

Abidjan Cote D�Ivoire West Africa

Dear Good Friend .

I am Mrs. Ravi Shankar from Solomon Islands. I am married to Mr. *** ***** who worked with our Embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before
he died in the year 2001. We were married for eleven years without a child.
He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.
Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I
decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which
the Bible is against.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8.5 Million with
Bank Of Africa here in Cote D lvoire. Presently this money is still in the custody of
the Bank in Cote D lvoire.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months
due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this
fund to a church,organization or good person that will utilize this money
the way I am going to instruct here in.
I want a church,organization or good person that will use this fund for
orphanages, widows and other peoples that needs help and also propagating
the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.
The Bible made us to understand that"Blessed is the hand that giveth". l
took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this
money and my husband relatives are not Christians not even good at all
because
they are the one that responsible for the death of my husband in other to
have all my late husband prperties and I don't want my husband's efforts
to be used by those that conspired for his death.
This is why I am taking this decision, I am not afraid of death hence
I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the
Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall
hold my peace".
I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I
don't want them to know about this development and l know that With God
all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank
in Cote d' lvoire. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank
that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. I also want you,
church or the organization to always pray for me because the lord is my
only shephard.
My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that
Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always
be prayerful all through your life.
Contact me on the this email address and any delay in your reply will give
me room in sourcing another good person, church,organization for this same
purpose.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.and another thing is this,once you have decided to assist me,i will like you to keep everything highly confidential conserning me till i be in your country,tell nobody about me,both here and over there in your country till the fund clears in your account and i be with you in your country ok?.
Because,so many people here want me dead as they said that i am a witch woman that killed all my kids in the womb and God know that i am innocent of all there claims so i have attached my picture herefor you so keep everything about me with you alone as i need to see your pic too.it is the call of God and no regret therewith.
Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.
Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
l remain yours sister in Christ.

Mrs Ravi Shankar

Quote:

Mrs. Shankar

I am interested in helping your worthy cause. What can I do?

Master Shake

Quote:

My Dear Beloved Brother In The Lord Mr Douglas,

Calvary Greeting's In Jesus Name,

Am so pleased to hear from you and i will like you to understand that it is God alone that touches your heart after you have read my mail to you and allowed you to get back to me with aresponde that has made me woke up from my life of poverty here.
Am passing through so much lack,want and famine here since the bank has failed to allow me access to my late husbands inheritance to me until i pass through their banking normal proceedures with needs a foriegn help and that is why i prayed to God to grant me someone worthy to be trusted with this fund.
Because i need the fund transfered into your own account lattest before this month end then i can be able to join you,in your country and when i arrive in your country,am ready to do anything,including anything to please the man that God uses to deliver me from hell here in west africa.but it will please me alone if you keep this secret between me and you for my best security both here an d when i be in your country.
I did not come out with my pic now but i promise you in the name of God that in my next mail to you,you will have my pic and for sure ok?as i will love to see whom am dealing with too.just don't worry about anything for all we need to do soonest to get the fund transfered to your account by early next week is risk free and highly legal ok?.
Below here you will find the bank full contacts as you can contact them too,but they asked me as of this morning that once you areready,you should send to them through me the followings informations about you in respect of the transfer.1.your full name,your home and office addresses,your phone and fax numbers,your International passport photocopy or your driving licence,then,the bank account where you wish the fund to be transfered into.

The banks Full Address.

Email= *********@yahoo.com

Phone= +225 02 ** ** **

Remittance Manager= Dr Jerome ********

Have a nice day and God bless you as you can feel free to contact the bank direct with all this above informations about you and hide nothing from me soonest you hear from them.i promise you that once the fund be transfered into your account by early next week,i will be with you before this month end right away ok?.
Once again,i appreciate your urgent responde and God bless you as you keep my secret and plan no evil against me once the fund reach to you as am still not happy having no issue for my late beloved husband whom should have taking control of his father's wealth when i die.but God is wise in everything he does,he can still give to me when i be in your country.

Your Beloved Sister In The Lord,
Mrs Ravi Shankar,
The Widow Woman Of God.

Later on I completely forget she gives me this banker guy's info. It probably would have been more realistic to contact him too, but I was pretty busy with a bunch of other baits at the time. These guys' writing is difficult, I need to do a better job of sitting down and concentrating on understanding what they're saying. Meh.

Quote:

My Dear Beloved Brother In The Lord Sir Master Shake

Am here againto you as i promised to give to you my two pic the one's i have found and i hope they please you so that you be able to send your's to me in your next mail as i wish to see yours too ok?i hope you slept well last night and may the Almighty God be with you day and night till i join you over in your country soonest after the transfer into your account by next week.
Have you contacted the bank?why is it that you did not get back to me since you received my message yesterday?Have a nice weekend and remain blessed as i will be going to church tomorrow despite my illness estate to go and place e verything conserning next week transfer into the hands of the Almighty God ok?.
So i need you only to trust on me and plan no evil against me soonest the fund reache's your account and i be with you ok?for this is my last hope on earth but i have few questions for you here inwhich i need current and urgent responde as the best reason is known to me.are you married?if so with how many kids?.
Try your best to get back to me soonest no matter what and email the bank and hear from them too,as i need no delayal in next weeks transfer no matter anything that might come up as a hinderance both financial,mentally,socially,spiritually and otherwise.God be with you and remain blessed till i hearfrom you again.

Your urgent responde will do me good.send those informations about you to me or the bank lattest by or before monday evening ok?.i want to make a correction,am not poor,but having no quick access to my inheritance,has caused me to dwell in poverty,till the fund be transfered into your account and i change enviroment.

Yours Sincere Sister In The Lord,
The Widow Woman Of God.
Mrs Ravi Shankar

Here are the pictures she sent. I'm assuming they've been seen by many before me:

Here is my response. At this point I'm messing around, not really knowing where I'm going. I tried to steal one of Shiver's baits, but she doesn't bite.

I also thought it would be funny to try to get him to emulate some weird thing I was doing, so I started this Vishnu business:

Quote:

Excellent photos. You are a very beautiful woman. I must say, I have a friend who owns a modeling agency. He is willing to pay top dollar for photos of African women. In fact, he recently paid a woman I met online US $6,000 for top quality photos. Do you know anyone who might be interested?

I will contact my bank shortly.

Yours in Vishnu,

Master Shake

Quote:

My Dear Beloved Master Shake,

Calvary Greetings In Jesus Name,

Am so pleased to hear from you again and remain blessed.i want you to understand that am talking a different thing and you aretalking a different thing all together.i have money,huge sum amount of money that my late husbands bank here can't allow me access to use nor spend from it.
They said,as my late husband adviced me to to,that i need a foriegn aid before i will be allowed access to spend the money and get it transfered out of here.please,if you need more pic of mine,i will try to find out some of them and give to you ok?but,i do not need anyone that will pay me money for photo's ok?.
What i need your own helping hands so that i will get access soonest to the money and get it transfered out of here and come over to your country take care of my life and establish elsewhere and fall inlove again to see if God can give me a child or two that will take hold of all this wealth when i die.for if i die now,everything has lost ok?.
Just understand me and come to my aid,i have given to you the banks full contact to contact them both mail and cal please do this for me,for God sake and for the sake of human life and future which is bright in the hands of God ok?.be pleased to do this for me and remove any doubt of anykind from your heart ok?.
I am willing to give to you 40% of the whole total sum once you help me receive it in your account and i be with you,my coming over to your country is not a big thing,but what matter's is for the fund to leave africa first ok?please contact my bank and send to me or my bank all your informations as i demanded from you please,please and please for human life sake.
Am badly broke here and can't even get enough to feed myself and solve my house rent problem and medical problems too and i do not want to die here in africa in deep lack and want while i have enough in the bank,please,i need your help,send to me your own pic too and remain blessed as i wish to hear from the bank that you have been in contact with them before tomorrow.
Have a nice day and may God bless you aboundantly for doing so,till i hear from you again and take care of yourself as i will just do the same for you.are you a married man?if so do you have children?.please email me everyday for you are now my God,as the world is deep and all its ways arestrange and not all that guilter's aregold,but at least,i can trust upon you.

Your Widow Sister In God,

Mrs Ravi Shankar

Got it, she wants a quick score from me. Fair enough, I suppose. But it's not going to happen. Figure I'll just ignore her request and dangle some bi genough carrots to forget about her troubles. And she asks me some weird questions there at the end, so I thought I'd make up a funny answer:

Quote:

Ravi,

Ok, you are not interested in payment of up to $15,000 US dollars from my friend for modeling. That is ok. We will proceed with the transaction as planned.

I have indeed contacted my bank, and I have set up a special account for our purposes. Of course I deposed the sum of $2,000 dollars in case of any problems that might arise.

As you mentioned, I would prefer to see one more picture to prove your authenticity. Please hold up a sign that says 'Master Shake' so that I may know it is indeed you in the picture. I will then send a picture of myself, for your authentication purposes. After that I will send you my account details and we may continue with this transaction.

You should know that I am not a married man, but there are two women in my life who want to be my wife. I must make a choice soon, hopefully I will choose the right woman.

Vishnu be with you,

MasterShake

Quote:

My Dear Beloved Brother In God Master Shake,

Am very happy and pleased to hear from you what you said but the earlier you understand the category of woman that is emailing you,the better you get to do anything possible to assist me out of harm here in this war zone,just for human life sake and for the future of our kids yet to be born ok?.
I have heard what you said and here is another of my pic to you here,but,the reason why,i cannot be able to snap a new picture holding in my hands the paper bearing your name as you asked me to do is because,i have no money for that as of now,yesterday,my landlord came to insult me the insult i have never received in my life.
Just because i am owing him 5 months house rent and he has giving me three good days to quit his house once am not ready to pay him.i made him to know that the bank can't allow me access to my money with them,and he said that is my bussiness that he need his money or i quite that is all.i do not know where to go in 3 days time and have no money to pay his rent.
Another thing is this why i need your help urgently to have access to this fund,i am going everyday and night here hungry because of lack and want,the money that i have for food,is what i can use to email you and i can't all of a sudden become a begger here in africa having huge amount of money in the bank.
So if you still insist with doubt in your heart as i can see that without me snaping that pic holding your name in my hands that you can't give your informations to me to give the bank or you contact yourself the bank with them,then you have to first of all assist me a little bit financially to fullfill your wish ok?as i have no single money for that and my time for writing here is getting finished and i wonder what i will write you with tomorrow.
Listen to me,once you are not married yet,that very goos as you can consider me too to be your wife,as i need to fall in love again and have my own child as i have no child till yet as you know,yes God will help you make the right choice,but if you consider marrying me,let it not be because of my late husbands wealth ok?let it be from you heart and that it is God that asked you to do so,then will i understand.
If you like this idea too,you can assist my coming over to you first of all,then when we are together in the state,we can through email and phone calls contact the bank here and they will transfer the fund to us in the state how do you see it?.please remove doubt from you conserning me and take me as your own blood sisteras i need your help,am seriously surffering here in africa having much,in the bank.
This disturbs me every now and then and bear in your mind that in the next few days i will be facing pushout from where am staying prsently because of house rent.i have learnt how to give praise and thanks to God in all condition.have a nice day and take good care of yourself,just trust and obey my words and you must never regret you did ok?.

Your Sincere Widow Sister In God,
Mrs Ravi Shankar.

N/B.That i can never tell you lie's and can't use the name of my God in vain,if i try such,let me drop down dead before the next morning.trust on me and give to me your helping hands,for you have absolutely nothing to regret nor worry about,i need your help as you go ahead and send your informations to me and the bank for urgency sake
today now is wednessday.

Some more slightly creepy stuff towards the end about marrying me. Ewwww. Not much new there. She can't send the pic I want because she can't afford it.

So I get pretty busy for a couple days and ignore her, she sends another e-mail about her landlord pushing her out, she needs money etc. I won't post it because it's boring. Then she sends this:

Quote:

My Beloved Brother,

Why are you keeping quite on me?please get back to me as you are the only person i have now and can complain everything about me so i need your aid.for hunger has no friend at all.

Yours Sincere Sister,
Mrs Ravi Shankar.

So I want to let her know I'm still here playing along, and for good merit imply that I'm currently falling for other scams at the moment:

Quote:

Mrs. Shankar,

I have been very busy with various business transactions similar to yours. You must understand I care deeply, but I have many things to do. You also must consider I cannot send aid until I have validated your identity with the picture required. I of course will reimburse you for your expenses completely, but only after I have received the image I need. The image must be LARGE and CLEAR, otherwise it is of no use.

Master Shake

Quote:

My Dear Brother Master,

God Be With You,

One thing you have failed to understand is that a dead man cannot praise GodDid he forget he's a woman?,nor do any business transactions here again on earth.and i do not want to die here for God sake,send me some little money so that i can be able to snap it and send to you after i have eating good food first.
I can never trell you lie as i am the one that need your help but the benefit in it after you have received the money on my behalf and i comes over you have never mentioned about this and you know it so well.then why can't you come down here in your person which is the best way?.
Am highly and seriously broke here ok?please,i need your little help financially as even $100 to $200 can be very very enoght for me to snap and send to you and also eat good food for few weeks here before it gets finish.God be with you as you think very well in anything you are doing.
For there are Scammers and Fruad men and women all over our todays world,to be warned is to be for armed ok?have a nice day and tell God or ask God first what to do for me and then you will hear a voice before you contiue with me,why is because had i known always come at last.

Your Beloved Sister In God,
Mrs Ravi Shankar.

Thanks for the warning about scammers and fraud men, now I'll have all my money to give you! Haha, looking back, I probably should have played into that and pretended to have caught all the other people trying to scam me. Except for her, of course. Oh well.

She sends another e-mail I won't print about the bank remittance manager hounding her. I'm not impressed. She better do something for me first!

Quote:

Sistah Ravi,

I would greatly like to aid you in your troubles. However, I'm not going to simply send out money to people based on two pictures they send. I will gladly help you out financially, but I am not stupid! Once you put me at ease with the picture I request I will REPAY you for the picture, plus about $500 until our transaction can be completed.

Master Shake

I also like the idea of playing into their frame. I'm not just a stupid American. What I am is a stupid American who thinks he isn't stupid. They'll see this as more authentic.

Also note the 'Sistah'. I thought it was cute.

Quote:

My Dear Douglas,

Am so pleased hearing from you but i want to let you know only one thing,i can never tell you lies and the only thing you will do for me now to be sure as you need to be convinced is to come down here in your person.
Or you make up your mind to assist me little financially just as i pleaded to you so that from it i can eat first and then snap and send to you before we continue.this is all i have to say.
You have my name and address even if it is only $100 or $150 please for the sake of God and huan life,send it to me as it will make me to snap and send to you any amount of pic you wish to be convinced once you can't make it down here ok?.
HAVE A NICE AND WONDERFUL DAY AS I HOPE TO RECEIVE FROM YOU SOONEST AND DELAYAL IS VERY VERY BAD TO ME HERE OK,ALLOW THE SPIRIT OF GOD TO TOUCH YOU TODAY TO DO IT FOR ME NO MATTER HOW SMALL.
your sister in God,
Mrs Ralchan Sankoh.
The Wodw Woman.

Ok, now things get more interesting. I take what she offers and run with it.

Quote:

My Dear Ravi,

A visit to you may be a good idea. I have some money saved in a special bank account for emergencies. This sounds like an emergency of great importance, so I may use that money. Perhaps I can come to visit you in person, so we may speak and my mind will be at ease.

I will be glad to bring with me some money from my emergency fund, so that I may help you in your time of need. We can also discuss our original transaction in person, which will ease communication.

I do not have your address. I don't have many friends in Africa, I will need somewhere to stay. Please get back to me regarding your suggestion.

Your Beloved, in the great name of Vishnu,
Master

PS: What does 'The Wodw Woman' mean?

Boy, is she stoked. I get TWO back in a matter of ten minutes from each other.

I threw a little joke about the typo there too.

Quote:

My Dear Beloved Master Shake,

Am the happiest human being existing here now on earth and i will like you to know that once this message you sent to me comes from your heart,then God has answered my prayer for yesterday the bank remittance manager told me that he will be travelling to Canada by early next month.
And that he need to see that the fund be transfered out of here under his care before he travels out as another person that is mean and so strict is coming to replace him and he need me to fullfill my promises on him that i will give to him $20.000 soonest after the fund has been transfered into your account.
And he told me that he has already started making expencies on the money on how he will spend it in Canada when he get to Canada,so he need everything done urgently and expecially by next week as this week has passed already today being thursday.can't you contact him yourself please for God sake and at least hear once from him before your coming down here??.
There are so many hotels here where you can stay when you come as i will go and wait for you in the airport here to pic you up and we go to the hotel together,then from their to the bank and once we are through,i will now fly back together with you that will be very very lovely.but i want to tell you something here.
Do you know that your coming down here both the processment of your paper's and everything,both lodging accomodation for few days you will stay here before the fund betransfered out,you will be able to be spending not less than $20.000??do you bear this in mind?and some fund you will be coming with in case of clearing the bank little financial assistance before the fund will be transfered freely into your account.
What am saying in an extent is what,if you can send me some little money like $200,i can be able to snap that picture and send to you two days from the day i received the money from you,and am seriously hungry here,once the picture will make your mind to be at ease with my sayings.and your papers processing might take long and the bank remittance manager will travel to Canada by early next month you see.
So please,trus in God,and rely on me as your own blood sister or as your own wife and make thing's easier for me,the bank told me yesterday that for me to have access to spend from the money as i wish before transfering it freely to your account,that i need to acquire the drug law certificate here inwhich will cost me $10.000 and soonest i present it to him.
The fund will be transfered into your account in the space of 48 hour's he receives the Certificate.so all this are just but little little expencies that i can't afford and that is why i need your help and God provided you for me at the right time.you think i can afford all this little money to complete this alone and i will be looking for help all over?NO.
Get back to me as soon as possible and please contact at least the bank and hear from them yourself and remain blessed as you tell me your discussion with them.Widow Woman means=a woman that the husband is dead.
have a nice day.

Yours Sincere Widow Woman,
Mrs Ravi Shankar

And I get this one:

Quote:

My Dear Beloved Master Shake

There is another idea the bank remittance manager is giving to me yesterday conserning the fund if you wish not bank to bank transfer.he said as long as he needs my promise,that once you contact them and they have me access to the fund.
He personally can be able to pakage the money for me as a special bank materials and convey it to you,in your country and you claim it from them when they arrive in your country that is if it pleases you that way.but i do not understand him clearly so email him and he will expalin to you more better.
Maybe you will cherish the idea of uplifting the fund to bring to you in your door step through diplomatic special delivery service here working under the United Nations,please in any which way i need to be out of here,but you can still go and seek for your visa first towards coming down here if it will take more than a month as am sure of.
Then we choose either bank to bank transfer or they convey it to you in your country think twice and know what best to do as time waits for nobody.

Your Sincere Sister In God,
Mrs. Ravi Shankar.

So, where do I go from here? I'll post a thread in the advice forum.

**Edited for clarity**Cherrie
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
MasterShake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
Moved here.

Ok cool, sorry about that. I had it posted in the advice forum because eventually I will ask for some advice.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okie doke.

When you're ready to do that I'd suggest starting a thread in helps and tips and reference this thread, then ask your questions- it will work a bit better like that. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
MasterShake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
Okie doke.

When you're ready to do that I'd suggest starting a thread in helps and tips and reference this thread, then ask your questions- it will work a bit better like that. Very Happy

Got it. That makes sense.
capt_kipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask her if the daughter that she doesn't have (that is Grammy award winning jazz singer Norah Jones) is aware that her father is dead.

Jojo being fruity: let me give u a little of my self to u.

Nastya: You have not suffered after a meeting with a
bear???
MasterShake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish it were that hilarious. I changed her name in my posts for my protection.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic