SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari! Help me Insult the MUGU! Update 3/24

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no, he found out. I dont know how.

30 Minutes ago:

Please tall me will you not be coming by tomorrow morning as you have in your flight squire.

25 minutes ago:

Why did you make me to pass all this surfing why?

my reply:

I do not bloody understand Mr so10mon!, i am about to go to Gambia!, ill be there in about 24 hours and now you are telling me that i made you suffer? what are you talking about? what? I will be going to the goddamn country. What is your problem?

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here is a more proper reply:

Cant you read the damn fight schedule? i am to leave at 11 tonight and get to you at 10 :55 Banjul time on March 20th. Why are you freaking out at me? i believe you are trying to assault me and perhaps even rape me. I am now seriously considering not to go to Gambia. Ill just stay here in the United Kingdom and i dont know go see a few futbol matches.

you disapoint me mr Nathaniel. If you want one change, you better use it and send me a full apology on the next email. and it better be long. it better be sad, and for all the saints in the Shinto religion, it better make me cry and reconsider to go to Gambia. I have little patience, and you pretty much crossed the line.

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
boingboing
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The cheapest room is �20 a night, his cellphone ain't gonna pay for long Smile

TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

orientfan wrote:
I've just called and he is not staying there [not under that name anyway]

I thought the reservation was supposed to be for Mr AK1r4, not the lad. Yakuza, contact the hotel and check your reservation before you fly.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he won't take off his shirt, then he needs to copy his tattoo onto the back of his shirt and send photographic proof so that your men know what to look for.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
fuzzy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato wrote:
Wonder how much this cost him??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

and here is what people thought of it...

and here is the hotels very own website

OMG. I have actually STAYED THERE. It is a complete horror. Shocked the roaches would crawl over you in the night. Worst three weeks of my life.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lots of developments! I got this this morning.

My dear brother Mr Akir4,

I am very sorry for what i write please fopr give me, just that in the fight schedule you are you are to be in Freetown and live there down here this morning.but not with standing i was at the airport this morning and you wasn't there.I am very sorry Mr Akir4 what do i do next pls i am getting confuse has my faith lied to me, please forgive me i am sorry.

What do i do and how do i start i did not have money on me to pay for a hotel i just want there to make the reservation. i have being sleeping in the motor park since i came down here i don't know any body here.

Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Then he wrote to Sakur4 (she is suppost to meet s010mon and Akir4 in Nigeria with 130,000 USD.

My dear sister Sakur4 Tokugaw4,

Yes Mr Akir4 was right i came down to Gambia Yesterday morning and i have make a hotel reservation for Mr Akir4 but the mail he write me yesterday was not encouraging i don't know what is really going on, i am confuse now and i don't even know what ease to do.

I was at the airport this morning and i did not see Mr Akira there what do i do next sister Sakur4.

I don't know any body here in Gambia and i can not afford to pay for a hotel not to talk of going back to Senegal i am really confuse pls tell me what next to do.

Coming down here has not be an easy one for me, i want through heal please you need to do some thing please.

Thanks and God be you.

Yours brother,

S010mon.

Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

then i reply as sakur4 with the following short message:

Hold it there Mr s010mon, ill try to fix it. If not somehow send you money. Just hang on in there, ill get it fixed. Just give me a little bit of time to see what went wrong.

Please do not panic of worry.

your Friend
Sakur4.

to what he replies:

My dear Sakur4,

Thanks very much for your kind reply.

Please you will have to do some thing fast before i dead here, since i came down here, i have being sleeping in the motor park i did not have money to pay for a hotel, I make a hotel reservation for Mr Akir4 hoping that when he arrive here he will pay for it.

Please my dear sister you have to do some fast, i am really worried whether my faith has lied to me please.

Thanks and God be with you.

Yours brother,

S010mon.

Finally Mr S101mon contacts Akir4 again trying to apologize. he sents the following message a total of 10 TIMES. Each also sent at a different time, so he kept on sending them.

Dear Akir4 T0kugawa,

I am very sorry i don't really mean to hot your feels just that i don't really know what is happening.i did not have money to pay for a hotel i only want there to make the reservation for you, hoping that once you come down here, you will pay and i will more in to the hotel with you, i have being sleeping in the parking station ever since i came down here.

I am very sorry please for give me,i don't really mean hotting your feeling pls.

Thanks for the forgiveness and God be with you.

Yours S010mon.

Thats it, now i will try to make him walk to a somewhat nearby town to get to a non existant western union for some emergency cash perhaps. Any ideas?

shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

have you considered looking up moneygram officecs in nearby places, apparently moneygram can only be picked up at the office it is sent to.

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, I love it when lads apologize for "hotting" someone's feelings! Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i am going to go through either the westernunionsecure thing, or indeed the moneygram one.

Either way i cant send money until i can clear the funds. (until the 22). Trying to delay him as much as possible w/out pushing too hard. Twisted Evil

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love his tattoo, but it read to me as 'Nerd' not Nerv!! clapping clapping clapping

Pretty Rose

pony
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

more stuff. here are more apologies to Akir4

Dear Mr Akir4,

How are you doing this morning sir?

I am very sorry for hotting your feeling please forgive me,i did not really mean to do to you Mr Akira,i was abite confuse,i don't know but in your flight time you should have be in Freetown on the 19th of march and arrive here on the 20th to pike me,i don't know what come over me i am very sorry.you are like a father to me i want you to please forgive me.i most tell you the truth i didn't have money to pay for a hotel here, i only want to the hotel to make a reservation for you hoping that once you arrive here you will pay and i will move in the hotel with you.

Since i came down here in Gambia i have being sleeping in the car parking station i did not have much money left with me right now all that i am having left will only be for today.

Please my dear brother i am so sorry,life here has not really be an easy one for me since i came down.

I am also very sorry for the accident that happen to you in London all just because of me.

Thanks very much for your forgiveness.

And a desperate message sent to sakur4.

My dear sister Sakura,

Thanks very much for your reply.

To be honest to you,i did not really mean hotting Mr Akira,s feels, just that on the 19th of march the mail i receive from him got me confuse abite and i write the way i did.in his flight time he was to be in Freetown on the 19th of march and arrive here in Gambia on the 20th but on the 19th he was telling me that he is still in London and how much did i pay for a hotel,you know i did not have money to pay for a hotel i was abite confuse and looking at my condition here,he was telling me that i should send him mail from time to time and i send him mail asking him whether he is not going to be coming on the 20th as he promise and there was no respond, that was what make me to asked him why he make me suffer like this.my dear sister i most tell you i have really suffered here,sleeping in an open place in this cold whether.
I just have 200dalaciy left with me that's in the Gambia's money and that can only carry me for to day.

Please there is a money gram closer to the park where i am right now.

I am very sorry for all that really happen it has not be in me to hot Mr Akir4,s feeling looking at the kind of great help and assistant he want to give me, i will sand him another mail this morning although i have try to apologies to him.

To morrow will be on the 22rd of march i will be expecting your promise my dear sister.

so eventually he will have no way to make it back to Senegal Very Happy

IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent safari !!

Amazing how they manage to find a cyber cafe even when sleeping in their car.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please there is a money gram closer to the park where i am right now.

That's some professional begging, right here Laughing Great work, Y, I love it.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Why did you make me to pass all this surfing why?

Ask him how the surfing is? Tell him you have been delayed by the need to make special arrangements to ship your board by plane.

Bruin
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See how many Beach Boys song titles you can get in an email to him... Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beach_boys#Discography

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always make him fill out more forms in his car!

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP Freely wrote:
You could always make him fill out more forms in his car!

he doesnt have a car. Razz he got there by bus.

Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he sent to me:

I don't really know what is happening, i am only a human but God knows it all.

I don't have any thing left with me to sell and right now i don't have any money left with me.

What than will i really say, oh my Faith has lied to me.

Have a nice day sister Sakur4.

to what i replied:

I talked to Akir4, he said you said something about surfin, or surfing safari? i didnt understood him, but he is the man with all the toys. wouldnt it be nice if we could just get this over with? Wendy, that little girl i once knew, once told me that the long promised road was not rock and roll music, nor cottonfields. Its ok and its a beautiful day. come go with me to nigeria, california dreaming, fun fun fun. Please let me wonder, do you want to dance? dance dance dance?, once you get here? i need your information for the money gram. I get around, darlin. lets be bluebirds over the mountain, and get back to me soon.

@donato
thats as fast a reply i could get. 18 songs?

budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slap him for doubting his faith!

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For shame, leaving him stranded like that! Evil or Very Mad

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Sixx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

aww you couldnt fit in a Help Me, Rhonda? Laughing

heehee....awesome...stranded lads...puts a lil tear in me eye! Very Happy
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yakuza

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

P.S Have you ever tried to get a lad to join the "little finger choppin' club" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Just a thought... Laughing Laughing Laughing

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic