SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu wants me to use non-gmail e-mail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Because of the "security" of this matter. I guess if I use gmail, I'm a baiter but if I use (other free mail) I'm OK LOL LOL I still doubt if he can read headers.... and of course I will use gmail. Why do you care, are you a SCAMMER?
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tell him your company monitors all outgoing E-mails.

Also tell him that almost every person in the West is now using gmail exclusively.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

F@stma!l and Hu5hm@il work too... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
It's true, but changing email just because a lad says to is giving him too much power. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dolores

That would depend how early and how straight you are playing the bait...
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just tell him that everyone uses Gmail and it's fine. Don't make a big thing of it.

If lads think that they can discern a baiter from a true vic by the mail provider they use it will be bad for us.

Gloss over it without raising any issues and give him some bullshit about how you're not a computer literate and your nephew helped you create the account.

If you love your lad that much you can set up a yahoo account and continue to bait him from a net cafe, or from some location where you aren't concerned about revealing the IP - although as has been mentioned, this is far too much trouble to go through for a scumbag lad.

DONATE
---

pony pony pony
doko
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just say him you get use of gmail and you are too old to change mailer. You don't know them at all. Rolling Eyes

ASCENSION : Another myth. The cult so exaggerated with the Blessed Virgin is the product of a complex of culpability of Judaeo-christian civilization caused by its MISOGYNY. But the better they will forget the Blessed Virgin, the better they will treat their wives.

H7
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just slap him very hard. If he does not trust you to using Gmail, why did he contact you on that addy in the first place?

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It may be coincidence but it seems like this is coming up more frequently. I ran across a similar situation yesterday. A lad didn't want to provide a simple identity photo to a "gmail joker".

I'd say stay in character but act offended, "what - you don't trust me?". The advice above about not knowing how to set up another account is very good, I wish I'd thought of that when the question came up yesterday. You can also tell him that if he doesn't want to proceed, you'll understand, and it's OK because you just this morning received a very interesting offer from Professor Charles Soludo that you are planning on pursuing. He may get so excited about telling you that Professor Soludo a scammer that he'll forget to worry about gmail.

You may be dealing with a lad who has already been severely baited from a gmail account, or possibly several of his lad buddies have. He may have been baited several times from gmail, and possibly has decided just to not deal with gmail anymore. If so, there isn't a whole lot you can do, and it would be more productive to move to saying "sorry you feel this way, best of luck" before long - there are plenty of lads who have no problem at all with gmail.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had about three scammers ask me "Don't you have an email other than Gmail?" Funny, they dropped the subject completely when I just said, "No. This is my email address." No need for any excuses.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Play the dumb card and ask what gmail is. Because you thought it was called email, not gmail.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The logic of asking you to switch from gmail totally escapes me.

If you have a lad that is stupid enough to think that switching from gmail to another email addy will magically transform you from a baiter into a victim, I'd say switch and bait away. That's a lad with potential you have there!

I just read about this one in tips, looks pretty good:
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. Just switch. He will think you are all that more compliant. That is good at the early stages...

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want to seem like a broken record but you can have the best of all worlds with Fanmail. Set up an Agggies.com or Grad.com address. If you are running a church bait, Deacons.com gets the lads pretty good.

Have the Fanmail forward to the Gmail. You don't have to log on to another account, your Gmail will send out using the Aggies address if the mail came in that way. You can also ripple fire messages to the lad from another address by the use of a drop down.

Very few email addresses are taken so [email protected] may not be assigned. Great for a Ben Dover bait.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a pretty good idea.

And they're still IP secure right?

DONATE
---

pony pony pony
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Gmail will almost-spoof itself as those emails, if you can receive the confirmation email for them. And if they're mail forwards, the confirmation email ends right back up in your inbox. XD

Gmail then sends as the forwarding address, and does it's standard IP-strip.

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
Mr. Wannem
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have the lad pick one he likes, and provide detailed instructions on how to set up an email account, including full screen shots, etc.

Find all the faults you can with those instructions, then decide you don't like that and have him pick another one.

Oh - this includes setting up your favorite email client on your computer - need detailed instructions and screen shots to show how to get email downloaded from the new service.

Tell the lad that your friend set this one up for you, and then moved away, and you don't have anyone else to help you now.

Hell- I may use this one some day!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IP Freely is correct about the IP stripping. Nothing shows. If the lad does read the header, he will be completely confused.

You still get the same Gmail sorting capablities or incapablities depending upon your outlook in life and when you are multi-box baiting a lad, its really easy to see how long it took the lad to write the second and third messages to you.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, with a nondescript baiter gmail, and a bunch of fanmail accounts, gmail will reply through the one they mailed through, and auto-spoof. Trick is, remember what info you're using! Razz

Theoretically limited only by how much spam that account gets, I think. I've let a few slip so far, they lose interest for some reason, and I delete the labels after a week or two.

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the lads don�t like Gmail uses because of that red scam warning that appears on the top the Email. A real victim might have informed a lad about the warning. I just noticed it recently. How long has Gmail been doing that?
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona wrote:
You may be dealing with a lad who has already been severely baited from a gmail account, or ...

Of course He's been baited from a gmail account, by Me, about 4 times already to the tune of 200+ emails ! LOL LOL LOL
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
The logic of asking you to switch from gmail totally escapes me.

If you have a lad that is stupid enough to think that switching from gmail to another email addy will magically transform you from a baiter into a victim, I'd say switch and bait away. That's a lad with potential you have there!

I just read about this one in tips, looks pretty good:

That was what came to my mind also. Sounds like a lad who knows how to trace an IP#.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Othello
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from bigstring.com

Quote:
Question:
How does Bigstring.com work?

Answer:
Bigstring.com allows you to take control of your email. Until now, email messages that you send stay as a permanent record on countless mail servers, inboxes, delete boxes and more. Bigstring.com's patent pending technology allows our email users to recall, modify or set an expiration date for emails that have already been sent. These emails can be erased, modified or expired even if the recipient has read them. There is an article that explains this very well. You can read that article here: New York Times Article The email is not "deleted" from the recipient's computer. The message that the email refers to is dynamically generated, and therefore you have full control over it. Sign up for an account today and try it out for yourself! There is no obligation to buy.

Is it just me or does that say I can change an email once its in a lad's account even after they read it. If so, fun times here I come

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? IN A SICK BED YOUR PASTOR IS GIVEN A SICK WOMAN CONDITION! A WOMAN THAT JUST HAVE THREE MOUTH TO LIVE?"

"JUST SEND THE FEES VIA WESTERN UNION LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON OR FORGET ABOUT YOUR WINNINGS YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH"

Cellphone x15
komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
IP Freely is correct about the IP stripping. Nothing shows. If the lad does read the header, he will be completely confused.

No need to be concerned about exposing your IP, as 9,999 out of 10,000 lads have never heard about the sheer existence of it. The 1 in 10,000 who might have had doesn't give a rat's ass about it.

And even if it was otherwise, what would happen if those who managed to analyze your email header (which would be entirely unheard of, but still) and found out that you are in, say, NY or Chicago or Norway or some place else?
spot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

use http://www.bigstring.com/ by all means, but I would suggest you try it on yourself before you use it on your Lads.

It can have some unexpected and disappointing results ...I tried it and wasn't impressed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic