SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Skype Eater Chatroom?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

8-12pm CET is usually quite a busy time, PRS....cause that�s when Agi, Pers and me are usually online there Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't this taking away from eater forum chat? hummm...., are yall
hiding something from us? Wink Very Happy

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am pleased to hear that I (along with my work ethic) was the topic of discussion yesterday. Makes my heart warm. I am going to try and join you characters one day.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe, there was some heavy editing going on, Jojo, before I posted in Gchat.

J/k, you would be most welcome. This way please: www.skype.net - download, get yourself a confusing username (part of the fun) and add Radden. And then: entertain me, cause that is what the chat is for after all. Wink

You can teach us how to kick footballs and make us jealous with your BBQs

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not at work today Persephone? Or is it one of those cloggy holidays?

I'll try to join you guys sometime next week. As you see, I am really busy here at work now. In 30 minutes it is football time!

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the curious buggers:

Quote:
[21-3-2007 21:37:40] sunshine says: sorry,was chatting with Jojo...... he wants me to let you guys knows he says hello
[21-3-2007 21:38:00] BreadCrumb says: tell jojo to move his butt in here Wink
[21-3-2007 21:38:14] sunshine says: He can't Sad
[21-3-2007 21:38:21] BreadCrumb says: why that?
[21-3-2007 21:38:26] sunshine says: He wants to, but he cannot download skype at work
[21-3-2007 21:38:43] BreadCrumb says: aahh.... Sad
[21-3-2007 21:39:04] sunshine says: I will talk to his boss, no worries (chuckle)
[21-3-2007 21:39:04] Harold Bawls says: tell him to fake download it, that's what I did
[21-3-2007 21:39:31] sunshine says: He works in a very strange place though - sometimes he needs to go kick a football?
[21-3-2007 21:39:43] sunshine says: They even have kick the footy duty :^)
[21-3-2007 21:39:47] BreadCrumb says: hehehehe...what kind of place is that?!?!?!
[21-3-2007 21:39:55] sunshine says: Thought he was pulling my leg at first, but he insists
[21-3-2007 21:46:44] sunshine says: JOJO: Footy?
BWAHAHAHAHAAHA
Football
I like it
We dont kick it
We throw it
[21-3-2007 21:47:08] sunshine says: now I feel like the messenger Sad
[21-3-2007 21:48:26] BreadCrumb says: lolol
[21-3-2007 21:48:33] BreadCrumb says: shall I shoot you? Wink
<snip>
[21-3-2007 21:51:00] sunshine says: SERIOUSLY, I want to work wherever Jojo is working..... read this:
[21-3-2007 21:51:15] sunshine says: ometimes we have barbecues and desert cook-offs and such
[21-3-2007 21:51:26] sunshine says: My people are cool
Sometimes we have guitars here and we play those
[21-3-2007 21:51:51] BreadCrumb says: ok, i hereby offically envy jojo!!!!!
[21-3-2007 21:53:56] sunshine says: I am going to quit my job and become his secretary
[21-3-2007 21:54:27] sunshine says: I want BBQ under working hours as well
[21-3-2007 21:54:36] BreadCrumb says: hhmm....i would apply too, but I guess you look better in a short skirt, pers.....so I wouldn�t win against you Wink
[21-3-2007 21:55:09] sunshine says: Jojo: Tell them I am on overtime right now too!
It has been a 9 hour day
BWAHAHAHA
[21-3-2007 21:55:28] John Drake says: <---ears perk up---short skirt???
[21-3-2007 21:56:03] spot says: *My people are cool
Sometimes we have guitars here and we play those* ...that will soon stop, when you work for Barclay's Bank
<snip>
[21-3-2007 22:02:47] sunshine says: Jo:Tell the rest of the gang I said good day
[21-3-2007 22:03:08] BreadCrumb says: good day back to jojo too, pers Smile
[21-3-2007 22:03:15] sunshine says: he is already offline
[21-3-2007 22:03:19] BreadCrumb says: is jojo an aussie???
[21-3-2007 22:03:21] sunshine says: had to go home - time to eat

EDIT: I never work on Thursdays, Jojo

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those who argue Jojobean is not a strong member of the US workforce... I give to you a day at work with Jojo:

Obviously, you start with an early morning round of golf. Now, I am no golfer, so I decided not to head in for this event.

You work up a bit of hunger golfing, so you then go for the company picnic. There was a nice chili cook-off and desert competetion that day.

As one would assume, you would then head on down to the local bowling alley to relieve some stress from the early morning golf game. As you can see, I have beautiful form.

Then you relax to a nice sunset at the boss's house.

These were all taken during work hours.

Goat

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will confirm that jojobean's description of his work day is quite accurate. Having engaged jojo in several hours of chat during work hours over the past two weeks, I have a good insight into his daily work activities. In addition to the activities already described, jojo excels at napping, sniffing highlighter markers, knowledge of women's fashions and trying to improving his social skills by engaging in chat sessions with women of questionable character. Sorry jojo, the truth must be known. Very Happy

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
with women of questionable character

hhmm....wasn�t pers chatting with him yesterday too??? *runs and hides* Laughing Laughing Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
Mortar x12
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I was chatting with Pers yesterday, as well as today.

(The honorable Equinoxe hurls a brick in the general dircetion of BC)

Mark my word, I will join the skype chatroom soon. Worry not my friends. I will be there hopefully sooner than later.

Goat

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(The honorable Equinoxe hurls a brick in the general dircetion of BC)

Shocked Shocked Shocked Hey....I didn�t do anything to Equinoxe!!! Laughing Laughing

Mortar x12
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Topics of discussion: the attitude of the French towards Americans, the weather, will Hotmail allow you to send 500 emails per day and general mugu talk. I am pretty certain PRS was only referring to herself.

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't really participate in it. I usually just fake chat.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So when is the next one going to happen! Laughing

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ the chat is always open....you might just happen to be alone with noone talking in there at certain times of the day Wink Best time surely is in the evening (european time) Smile

Mortar x12
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ The best thing about the chat is that it keeps the postwhores occupied. Great service! Thumbs up

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ When are you going to join us there then? Laughing

Mortar x12
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When girly girl's avatar asks me to do so.

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey....you could really have some fun there, even without girly girls avatar Wink Pers loves to pick on ruddy germans Wink Laughing

Mortar x12
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Don. My avatar would like to extend an invitation to join the Skype chat. She would ask in person, but she is unavailable at the moment. I believe she is on-line chatting with jojobean.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Don.

Goat

Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In this case I'd rather stay here with my avatar.

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to invite Don's avatar to chat with us. If you're too busy Don, just send the avatar, I'll understand.

Very Happy
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don, she really is quite sultry--who is she?

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Agi added Shiver Yesterday, and I added Rover yesterday also.. but poor rover said that I'm in HUGE trouble.. Sad Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic