SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newbe calling...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
THE PUNKER
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all...

Newbe here. Call me "THE PUNKER"

Here in the Colonies, we have a TV show called "Punked". Some of you may know this broadcast.

Basically, It's a show that puts the real bag on somebody for our viewing pleasure.

So, the moniker I've chosen is kind of appropriate for the fun I'm about to embark on.

Briefly,
I have recentently experianced what could have been financial devistation. I am a writer by hobby (please bear with me 'cause I can't spell for beans...) and during email contact with whom I know now is a 419 "lad" I noticed the change in tone and timbre of my contact.
My S/O is a legal beagle and upon her prompting, I became suspicious.

What started out as an innocent posting on "craigslist" with items for sale, turned into a crash course in the world of internet scams.

I have made several international transactions as of late, and became quite comfortable in dealing with world-wide customers. It was a new kind of contact, but not entirely out of the norm. But as the corrispondence continued, I became warey of the fact that this contact "danced' around the specific conditions that I had put upon this sale.
Soon, the "lad" had become impatient and so laid all his cards upon table so to speak.

So I had him, the rest is history.

The funny part of this is, not two hours later, After I had broken contact with the first "buyer" another lad sent an email with nearly the same content...

Once I get the "gist" of this site, I will prepare the story and upload it in it's entirety. It will most likely be a story you all may have heard before, but hey, Why not...

I took the time the time the other day and read our benefactors accounting of his most recent bait. I must say, "brilliant"! Now I am lusting for more!

It is very true that once burned, it is hard not to think about much else. But as is habit for me, I write. It is my medicine. It is my therapy. But so that it may not go to waste, I have desided put my energies into the adventure that is at the offing.
So, With the help and mentorship that is appears to abundant here, I would like to count myself amoung your number and do battle for the greater good.

Thank you Mr. "Timbers" for creating this resourse. I would also like to thank The Sacramento Valley High Tech Crimes Unit for putting me on to
you. You have a fan base in the law enforcement community to be sure.

O.K. Enough of that crap. Where do I start? I have an unaswered email in my In Box and I would dearly like to make this lads life... shall we say, difficult?

THE PUNKER... Twisted Evil

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Punker, and welcome to the board. Off the top of my head...

1.) Watch out for folks who want you to send $$$ via Western Union or MoneyGram. Both systems are abused by scammers.
2.) You may want to check out the hand mentor thread in the baiting helps and hints forum...the mentors are quite handy. Smile

Kiss your spare time goodbye.
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Writing is great as long as some one reads it..lol

Welcome..

Place to start? Read all you can..
Bait safe..gmail, hushmail etc.
Nurse should be along shortly.

Cheers.

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there Punker,

I came across Eater the same way... scammers trying to buy stuff from my website!

Sadly I now spend more time baiting and perusing Eater than I do on my website, so be warned... no-one's kidding when they say 'kiss goodbye to your free time' Wink

pony pony pony
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Punker.

...and if there is any free time, we spend it looking at Sheila's avatar Laughing

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Freetime? what the h3ll is that? never heard of it! Laughing
Welcome to Eater.

BAIT SAFE
READ THE STICKIES (at the top of each forum section)
Get in touch with a mentor (see the sticky in the main forum)
Read through the published stories, you will find a lot of help there.
Use the 'search' facility to avoid asking questions that have been answered to death.

DO NOT FEED the Mods! Wink

We have enough trouble keeping them in line as it is.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
THE PUNKER
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx all!

School is now in session!

THE PUNKER

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Punker,

Welcome aboard.

Undoubtedly your Lad has given you a cel-phone # to call. Don't waste your money, tell him you tried and no success.

So have him call you in Sacto at these #s--
916-440-0029 (home)
916-440-0015 (office)
916-440-0005 (brothel where you can be reached on weekends)

Every time he tries he will hear "we're sorry, all circuits busy, try later" etc. Sounds like a free call but isn't!! One Lad called me 30 times, I wish I could have seen the phone bill! Tell him a grizzly bear knocked down a phone pole in the neighborhood.

Bait safe and have fun. Above all else, lose no sleep on any of it now that you're onto them. Wasting the time and cash of mugus is what we are all about.
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Punker,

The guys here are very serious Crying or Very sad like you I am a new member but already I have completely burned up any free time I had but, you know what?

No more free time for me but, I LOVE IT, Very Happy

Here you will work with the best,,, no no no not me I am still fresh meat here but I do have a mentor now thanks to cherrie.

Good hunting,

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic