SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out some choice insults posing as one Barrister Johnson. This is what I got so far, in just a few hours.

Quote:
MKPI TUWA NNE GI.....USU RAA NNE GI....AFO NCHI BARRISTER.....ONYE WAYO...419 BARRISTER....IDIOT...YOUR MOTHER...ASSHOLE...AKPI DOTI
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] (Wonder if his middle initial is D, Ben D. Banana?)
wrote:
Quote:
Dear Dr Just1n

HOW ARE YOU DR JUST1N I THANK YOU FOR ALL THIS YOU HAVE TRY VERY MUCH BUT I WILL SAY MAY THIS THIN THAT YOU SAND TO ME GO BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEIN THANK YOU DR JUST1N .

THIS IS

BEN

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
may ogwugwu the god of our fore fathers visit u tonight. You will die while sleeping.
and after I woke up and sent him a reply, wrote back:
Quote:
The time u spent to write this trash would have been used for a more useful thing. I am here maing my money...no matter how.. and u are there very angry. Pls repent or direct to hell fire.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
A STUPID GOAT READ.........MAKE YOUR REPLY ME AS YOUR NAME NA FOOL OKAY.
signed-by yahoo.com.mx
U SEE THEY WAY YOU DEY FOOL UR SELF, SPELL YOU NOR SABI, OLODO NA U BE, UR FAMILY DON ALREADY DIS-SON YOU, CAUSE UR MUMU NA EXPRESS, HE NOR GET CURE, UR VILLAGE DON DIS VILLAGE U, CAUSE UR FOOL NA PAN, I DON TELL U BEFORE SAY IF U KNOW SAY UR FAMILY NA ASHAWO AND UR FATHER NA ARM ROBBER, MAKE YOUR REPLY THIS EMAIL AGAIN, AND TRUELY YOU REPLY..... U SABI BOOK AT ALL.

NA SO U TAKE DEY FAIL SO, 4 UR INFORMATION, I DON PICK THE MONEY, MAKE U DEY THERE DEY CRY UR OWN CRY, NA U SABI, U NOR GET LEVEL, I DON TELL U WETIN GO HAPPEN TO UR MOTHER, SO I NOR SUPOSE TO REPAET MY SELF AGAIN,

AS U BE GOAT AND BIG FOOL AND ALL OF UR FAMILY GET WITCH AND ASHAWO DEY RUN THRO THE VAIN OF UR MOTHER AND THIEF NA UR SCOND LANGUAGE MAKE YOU REPLY ME AGAIN OKAY..

IF U KNOW SAY UR NAME NA BIG FOOL REPLY NOW.

OKORO LIKE U. U FOOL PASS UR FAMILY. UR MAMA TOTO GO FAT PASS UR HEAD BY 12 NOON.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
if your mama don old i go still fuk am ............. fuk your sister too SCAM your papa and kill you big mumu

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
MATHEW 7:12,WHATEVER YOU WISH ANYBODY HERE WILL RETURN TO YOU IN MANIFOLD,BET IT.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
OLE OLORIBURUKU BABARE MAKOLOLA YOU URSELF WE DIE OLOSHI MAKE YOU NO WRITE MEAGAIN IF YOU NO WANT MAKE A TELL OGUN LAKAYE TO KILL YOU WERE YOU DAY

IF YOU FINISH READING THIS MESSAGE IF YOU SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGIAN.

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE
OLE OLE OLE OLE (Edit: I cut off the rest of the message so you can keep reading without worry.)

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
oh it seems you are a Nigerian mugu that they scam before so you have pepper
eye

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

BACK
TOYOUSENDER!

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
oh sorry,

Coisidentally am coming to see you, tell me the size of ur mother undies so that i can bring it along when coming.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER Dr Just1n Ud3rwanker BACK TO SENDER , BACK TO SENDER , BACK TO SENDER , BACK TO SENDER , BACK TO SENDER , BACK TO SENDER

And this weeks winner of the "Racist Mugu" award is: [email protected] for this little gem:
Quote:
It is apity that u are among those useless people of african leaders that collide with white to steal our money and innocent people like ur parents die of hunger at villa.

Our duty is to hit d whites right and get back dis funds back to africa.lt is a pity that african people like u fall prey to stupid oyibo people.lf u cannot fight for ur right ,sit at that place and honour d white.

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Our duty is to hit d whites right and get back dis funds back to africa.

DUTY? Now this feller needs a good slapping if ever I have heard. Drop that quote in the "Goofy Crap" thread and see if anyone wants to have a go at them!

Heres all I could find from the site I got her addresss from
Quote:
[email protected], "Soy el Jefe encargado de comercio exterior del Banco (Barclays Bank Plc London)"

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If a curse can be returned by a simple "Back to Sender", can it be returned back to the person who sent it Back to Sender?

Mugu Tennis.

I originally sent off a big serve with a curse, larsosnitsk barely got it back over the net.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

15-15

Not much fun I thought, so I sent it back.

Me:
Code:
BACK TO SENDER

30-15

That got a response!

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
back to sender all cursed is for you, BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO YOU YOU YOU YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND YOUR FAMILIES

(I love the way "and your families" is added as an afterthought.)

30-30

Me:
Code:
BACK TO SENDER, NOW IT IS YOUUUUUUUU AND YOUR FAMILIES THAT IS CURSED OOOOOO

40-30

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
WHO EVER THAT IS CURSED IS CURSED YOU AND YOUR FAMIIES ARE CURSED JUST CLARM IT.

40-40 (duece!)

Me:
Code:
NEY, IT BE YOUUUUU AND YOUR FAMILYS AND YOUR DOG DAT CLARM BE CURSED BCUZ NOW I SEND IT BACK TO YOUUUUU OOOOOOOOOOO

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Advantage Bullpit

He/she never responded so I am claiming game, set and match.

PS Does anyone know what "clarm" means?

Last edited by Ted Bullpit on Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who's been riling this guy as an undertaker? Laughing

[email protected] wote:

Quote:
I KNEW THAT YOU ARE THE SAME UNDERTAKER AGAIN..YOU WENT TO OPEN ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS.THIS TIME I WILL BLOCK YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS....AM A DONKOYO..

NDUKARAKA
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahah, nice one with the game of curse-tag. Very Happy

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Morgus The Magnificent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]:

Quote:
dog, bingo, mumu, monkey, goat, pig,bastard,fucking doing the same game see your email address , such person like you dont last in the Game claims agent I DEY FTT. WE TOO MUCH.

[email protected]:

Quote:
waiting the wory you now o boy if my come to your box you delete it now
why you de abuse me now i no like ka o.

[email protected]:

Quote:
my guy why you dey talk like dis ne, where you dey you no sey i be your bros

[email protected]:

Quote:
BY THE POWER OF GODESS I PUT THIS SPELL ON YOU FOR YOUR ULTRANCES AND I GIVE YOU THREE DAY FOR IT MANISFESTETION. I TEACH YOU A LESSON OF YOUR LIFE.
NEXT TIME IF YOU COME TO THIS WORLD YOU WILL LEARN TO ABSTAIN FROM THE THINGS THAT NOT CONCERN YOU.

1. FROM THE VERY TIME YOU FINISH READING THIS MAIL JUST CHECK OUT THE MOST VALUABLE THING YOU KEPT
IN YOUR HOUSE IF IT'S STILL THERE?

2. THE NEXT TIME YOU WILL ENTER A TAXI, THAT'S THE DAY YOU WILL LEAVE THIS WORLD.

3. THAT RENTED APARTMENT WHERE YOU ARE STAYING NOW IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE AND I GUARNTEE YOU THAT YOU
WILL NOT BE ALIVE TO PAY THE RENT AGAIN.

@********@~`

[email protected]:

Quote:
THAT IS ALL YOU KNOW?EZI

[email protected]:

Quote:
Isi Adikwa gi mma nwa?.

[email protected]:

Quote:
IBE DAKWAA NNA GI......ARA GBAGBU KWEGI...GBAGBU NNE GI GBAGBU NNA GI....AMADIOHA KUJI KWE GI OLO...AGWO VUKPOSIKWA GI ANYA 20X A DAY......AFO DUNYE KWA GI NI IMI....OTORO GBA GBU NNE GI GBA GBU NNA GI...IDIOT...EWU GAMBIA...ATURU MMUO.....AMA NNA GI CHIKWE.....OTU NNE GI
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] is very un-churchly:

Quote:
oBASANJO IS THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT AND THE WIFE DIE FOR BLEACHING IN SPAIN THAT IS A YORUBA MAN AND HE CANNOT EVEN SPEAK A BETTER ENGLISH WITHOUT PUTTING WOO. ABIOLA DIED BECAUSE OF GREED AND THE UN AND OTHER PEOPLE POISINGED HIM. YOUR MAMA WEY DE SELL 4 OSHODI NA ODEE AND YOU BI ALAYE.

ASK YOUR MAMA WHO BE YOUR PAPA AND WETTIN KILL HIM FOR WHERE IM GO STEAL FOR OSHOGBO. ASK YOUR MAMA ABOUT IM BOY FRIEND FOR ITIRE IF U BE MAN. YEYE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
This is a childish talk!! bye and never email me again.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
pig and smelling thing like you and you are two seconds away from you grave and you will be there as soon as you finish reading this mail and don't forget because your mother's pussy is curse with an everlasting curse ofwhich all her children will never never prosper because you are all hated by nature.AMEN.

just that because you are very stupid and no one knows whom you are although you can claim to be a yoruba by name but still it will not distract you from going to the grave because yoruba is the worst people on earth ofwhich no animal will trust them because they are all meat for guy men,

stupid people like you and bye bye until you perish in the grave.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND GO TO HELL WITH YOUR VISA NAD PASSORT OK YOU FOOLISH IDIOT SHEPLESS CREATURE

SAY YES IMMEDIATELY OK

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GOAT AND MONKEY IS BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FAMILY, YOU ARE A BIG WANDERER AND WILL NEVER MAKE IT BACK HOME WITH GOOD STUFF.

THINK BEFORE YOU OPEN THAT YOUR YEYE MOUTH WEY NO SUCK BREAT YAB.

BETTER GO BEG YOUR ACCESTORS TO MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW BETTER PEOPLE THEY SHARE MONEY IN NIGERIA.

NA YOUR PAPA AND YOUR GREAT GRAND PAPA NA I'M BE SMALL BALL., ORIE.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ted Bullpit wrote:
Who's been riling this guy as an undertaker? Laughing

[email protected] wote:

That name sounds familiar Very Happy

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a few more, I love this tactic Smile

[email protected]
Quote:
NKITA DI KA GI, CAN`T U SHORT U MOUNTH UP?

[email protected]
Quote:
NA S ABI? YOU THINK SAY YOU DONE CHOP THE MONEY ABI? YOU DEY CURSE ME COS I
LEAVE YOU MAKE YOU CHOP THAT MONEY WHEN THE MAGA PAY. OKAY NA I GO SPOIL
THAT WORK FOR YOU AND I GO TELL YOU SAY I BE IGBO MAN AND YOU ALSO BE IGBO
MAN WHEN NO GET SENSE, YOU DON SHOW ME HOW MUMU DEY REASON NOW I MUST SPOIL
THE WORK.

AWUNRANWUN

[email protected]
Quote:
THOU SHALL NOT SPEAK VOW LANGUAGE TO YOUR FOLLOW GUY MAN BUT BECUASE YOU HAD SAID SO I CAUSE THAT YOU WILL NEVER AGAIN COMFIRM
ANY SINGLE DOLLAR AGAIN UNTIL YOU WITHDRAW YOUR STATEMENT OR ELSE
IT REMAINS SO.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na once we dey know animals like U, goat nor dey ever get sense 'bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND DIE DELTA MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father inshort ur generation

[email protected]
Quote:
chineke kpokwa gi oku gi one ara.bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello my brother, I do not know what you speak but in the contrary case if
our business you interested do not hesitate especially has to write to us on
our address for more information, thank you has you and good evening.

[email protected]
Quote:
O boy na ewe sence u get, goat, animal fuck ur mama e give birth to u that is why u no get sense.

Mugu i don chop your money you and all your maga na my maga now, i go control you may u do 12,000 pounds enter one account fool he goat.

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO SAY U BE MUMU FOR THE HEIGHTEST LEVEL. MUST REPLY ODE LIKE U. OR U BE
THE 1ST PERSON WEY DEY RECEIVE FORMAT BEFORE? U BETTER NOT CAUSE ME AGAIN OR
AMADIOHA WILL FIRE UR HEAD. COCONUT HEAD LIKE U. IDIOT AND ANUOFIA. MAKE I
CATCH U THERE , U WILL USE YOUR FACE TO SEE UR YNACH.

BE A GOOD BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:
NDUBUISI,

YOU BETTER MIND UR BUSINESS

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY U CHOOSE TO FOOL YOUR SELF LIKE THIS?OGUN GBERA VHI IYUE.

I CAN SEE THAT U ARE A FOOL OF THE HIGHEST GRADE.

BLOW UR ASS,U ASH HOL"""""""""""""E

U WERE SUPPOSE TO BE DRAWN AT BIRTH.

BEST WISHES

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER HOLY GUOST FIRE!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
i don fuck your sister even your mama pussyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I can see that this is why you will everly remain POOR. People like you who think they are saint do die of HIV, AID, Acute TB and Osama Bin Laddin's hard rocket. You are so sick and retarded like you said because you are a blind and impotent fool. I advise you to watch your back because you are the next target of osama bin laddin, not just you alone, your fuckin father and mother who I fucked nicely yesterday in a hotel very close to you screaming like a bull as well as you brothers and sisters hence your generation is about to be wiped off.

Do not respond because i am not going to reply to your fucking message, get a life you impotent impostor.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
DEARTH MEN ON THE ON THE INTERNET,

MY YOUNG MAN HAHAHAHAH YOU ARE HAPPY THAT YOU FUCK WITH US, BUT LET MW TELL YOU?????, GO OVER TO THE INTERNET ANY WHERE YOU HAVE PUT ANY OBODY’S NAME AS A 419 SMAMMR ALL THE PEOPLE YOU US THEY NAMES AND PHONE WE GIVE YOU JUST TWO DAYS TO DO SO IF NOT YOU ARE A DIE MAN ANY YOU ARE IN TH WORLD WE DON’T CARE WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DO IF YOU WHAT TO DEARTH AS A RAT DON’T DO IT JUST TWO DAYS HAVE A NICE DAY MY SEMPTE MAN.

I WILL SEND MY EVIL DEARTH MEN TO YOUR HOME

EVIL MEN

Phish 1x United States
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Now that is brilliant - Osama's Hard Rocket? - Osama is after you man, duck & hide. Priceless. Great sig stuff there.

crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent me another mail

His IP - 195.225.63.178 - Location: Israel (high) [City: ]
wrote:
Quote:
This actually represents man as just another animal, sometimes better more often worse than those that walk on all fours, who, because of his "divine and intellectual development" of which you have become the most vicious animal of them all! we shall be sending this message to Mr,kelvin and you shall be visited. There is duplicity but it does not have to be the way Let those who use it be exposed and no longer have a say. Accept that there are opposites but only in descriptive terms Remember humanities reason and purpose are the children to confirm. Not to give your God glory and honor by your actions and deeds Will give the evil one the opportunity to steal part of your seed. Good and bad, love and hate are for you to chose We are given a voice and choice and hopefully never to lose. Can there be just one side and not the other As to choose to help the sister but not the brother. Certainly there is evil on earth and that we do! But we can recognize the acts from the past for they did not grow. Evil will never win or will it succeed It refuses to leave because it keeps eating a part of some else's seed. You do not have to succumb to evil or to support the acts of wrong Life is too short not hear the voice, 'come my child to me you belong The Evil's Draeth

The lad sent this picture to me:

(edit: add):
What kinda of drugs is this lad on? Laughing

Phish 1x United States
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Need some help here. One of my abuse accounts (a gmail one) is litterally getting hundreds of e-mails bounced to it on behalf of the lotto lads. If anyone has any ideas, PM me. I hate to lose it because of the name I actually got for that addy UB himself.

UPDATE
The mass mailings are going under the name [email protected]
I am keeping track of the reply addies for later use. It is more than just lottos, dying cancer patient modalities are now going out.

Thanks

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Devguy,
I had the same thing happen. I just blocked the account they were spamming from.
Check the headers, mine was originally from some lotto lad. (The reply to addy when it bounced)
He gets special abuse from me now.

EDIT: He's probably cc'ing your account all the crap he's sending, so the block addy on your e-mail should work.
Mine turned out to be an innocent victims e-mail he had hijacked.

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rollo

Thanks. It seems to have worked. This lad is now my pet project. One blessing was about 5 people actually replied to the lotto e-mail and I got the replies in my account. So, I gave them a lecture on mugus and 419 fraud. Maybe that was the silver lining.

Edit:

I found the lad. His e-mail is [email protected]. Please add him to your abuse lists and ASEM lists.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got some more lads upset with me

[email protected]
Quote:

if yu no fall y yu no save yur breathe all these stupid things yu wrote ..well, i wish yu all yu hav wrote...mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR GOOD WISHES FOR ME, AND I WISH YOU THE SAME

[email protected]
Quote:

Dear BABALAWO,U NO DEY SHAME,WHEN UR MATES DEY FOLLOW CHRIST,U DEY STILL MENTION OGUN,NO WONDER U LOOK LIKE JUJU.EVEN THE SHRINE FOR UR VILLAGE REJECTED U THE TIME WHEN UR MAMA AND MYSELF DEY ASHAME OF U,WE BE WANT TO GIVE U TO SHRINE AS SACRIFICE,THE SHRINE SAY HE NO WAN JUJU,BECAUSE U LOOK LIKE JUJU.YOU WORWOR NO BE SMALL.

I DEY LOOK FOR CLIFFOR ORJI THAT CARNIBAL WHEN BE DEY FOR AIRPORT ROAD FOR LAGOS,MAKE HE BETTER COME CARRY YOU CHOP,NA THE THING WHEN REMAIN BE THAT NOW,SO MAKE U THEY WAIT,CLIFFORD ORJI THE CARNIBAL GO SOON ENTER THAT RAT HOLE,FACE ME AND FACE U,SHIT FIRST,I SHIT TOILET HOLE,WHEN U DEY STAY.ORIGINAL JANGUDA,OLEH,THIEVE,AGBERO,HOMOSEXUAL,ASHAWO,BABALAWO .MAY THUNDER VISIT YOU.I DEY EVEN CLOSE MY NOSE AS UR MOUTH DEY SMELL LIKE AJUNGUNLE TOILET,NO WONDER NA ASHAWO U DEY FUNK WITH THAT UR PENIS WHEN BE LIKE LIZARD OWN.

NA THE DAY WHEN GOD DESTROY SODOM AND GOMORAH,NA THAT DAY HE BE MAKE U SHAAA,BABA GOD THEY VEX PLENTY PLENTY WHEN HE DEY CREATE U,MAKE U PRAISE HIM OOOOOHHHHHH HOMOSEXUAL,HE GO FORGIVE U UR PLANTY PLANTY SINS SHA.

HEY MAN,BEING NICE CHATTING WITH YOU ASH-HOLE,BE COOL AND DONT DO CRIME,MOTHER-FUNCKER.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR MOTHERFUCKER

WA GUAN MI HIT YO AND YO WEAK ASS CLIQUE COS YO SUCKERS

MI USE YO HEAD MI TAKE ALL YO DOLLARS MI LEAVE YO A BROKE ASS ON THE CONNER FI ERROSION TA FLUSH

BOUNTY REGARDS
YO FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
Let me offer you one more thing. Since you can continue sending such mails to me, Whom you have not seen for you have met before. Receive the holy ghost fire, until you render appology or you die on it and go to hail.

Thousand returns to what you wished in your mails.
Goodbye.

[email protected]
Quote:

I can see your madness is now over internet, i am very sory for you.

Mad man

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST BE A BORN BASTARD FROM YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB.

GET LOST OVER THERE!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
NOw I see you are still very blind there's no need...to argue with a fool because I do not want to be regarded as one.

So it hit the Good "minster of finance" calling him a theif "Jaguda" He replies
Quote:
If you be real GUy you no suppose to dey insult your fellow brother..re-grade yourself....to a lower profile....as you can see I no insult you but you rather had insulted yourself.
please write back as many times as you can Just one word you go just shame for yourself...you have a long way to go bring that your head may elderly for the game bless am for you with ogogoro....how much you don chop....if you get money go buy Nigeria...if una fit collect $100 from mugu una go dey shout one hundred million dollars shout..go hide your self PIG.

[email protected]
Quote:

IF WHATEVER EMAIL YOU RECEIVE DO NOT INTEREST YOU, WHY DONT YOU JUST DELETE IT THAN JUST WRITING SHI.
COMMON !!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY U NOR GO MIND UR BUSINESS FOOLISH MAN OR U BE WOMEN , U NOR GET BRIAN ...U BE FOOL U NOR GO GROW THAT , BECAUSE UR PAPA NA GOAT HIM NOR DEY ADEVISE U AND UR MAMA NA COW ,BECAUSE SHE NOR SURE SAY NA SHE BORN U........... NOR WORRY I KNOW WAY TIN I GO DO TO U ...THAT UR SISTER WAY I DEY TALK TO YESTERDAY I GO FUCK HER WEL WEL GIVE HER BEEL SEND HER OUT OF MY HOUSE THE WAY UR PAPA DO UR MAMA .POOR BOY ,.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are noting but a fucking betrayer since the beginning of Nigerian.

I wonder why you fools shit in the house, you and your father, mother is just noting but hopeless fools with all your families.

Fock���.you�.all for life.

I suggest he have sex with himself, and he replies
Quote:
Dear Omo oshi,

How you dey ,you no say you dey craze,as you know wetin dey ground why you dey insut me abi na force to do business if you are not intrested you can say not insulting me .

I belived you do have parents thats why you are saying all this thing but i pray that God of thunder to visit you and you family animal.

U wil never see better fooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

[email protected]
Quote:
are you a gaot .why you no see boss did you want to enter problem if i get you you will see your sef on land andyou cannot see the money agian.if you like call my boss and tel him about of matter.go awey

[email protected]
Quote:
you are simply a pig that doesn't know anything and will never know anything because you are curse with an everlasting curse and your parents are childless because you are of no use and your generation is in an everlating loss because you are a fool and the world which you liveS IN has curse and you have to cure until you give your life to jesus and ask him for forgiveness otherwise it is as i have said it and it will remain, AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA TOTO AND MAY TUNDER FIRE THAT UR YEYE MOUTH WEY NO SUCK BREAST.

This is from one of those "American Solidiers in Iraq" who needs help smuggling out millions in loot [email protected] besure to add him to your abuse list
Quote:
baba wetin l do now???????????????
why you dey curse me........l dey work....u dey work.....which level....one love.
usman ole like you.

A very interesting one [email protected]
Quote:
Salam Usman bello,

In the name of Allah the Beneficent; the Merciful, the Master of the day of Judgments,I greet you in the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful …. To whom All the Praise (HQ; 31:26; 17:111); and the most Beautiful Names(HQ: 7:180; 17:110; 20:8; 59:24) belongs.

I am overwhelmed by your reply and your sinfulness .yes . you are the choosing person as directed by Allah I belive that my contact with you was destined by Allah

I dont want you to neglect this for its a way to propagate the gospel of Allah and Please, I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfilment of the desire and decision of my late husband which I am persuaded to actualize.This fund is desiginated for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of MIGHTY ALLAH A and to endeavour that the house of Almighty Allah is maintained. I believe Allah has choosing you for this .

I have a serious sickness that disturbs me much which i don't know what tomorrow will bring and not too strong to go to internet,that is why i want us to conclude this very fast because i will not like to loose this fund to the hands of government,rather according to the desires of my late husband.

Dear, why I dont want to donate this money any nearby mosque here, is because of my late husabnd relative, There are Not In good term with me, And My late Husband warmed me not to let them knows about this money in The BANK, And I promise that I will not betrayed my late husband even on death.Again i wish to join you if you can allow me to your country for a proper medication.

Please you are adviced send your full contact address that includes your phone/fax numbers for easy and effective communication.I will send my pictuer to you for your reference and i will send you the depostie slip in as the legal will a certificate of deposit of the FUND for your reference and will forward your details to my late husband legal adviser BAR.GHANI MOMOH ESQ immediately.To obtain a change of ownership in your name as the new beneficiary of the FUND to enable the BANK transfer the money to you without wasting any time.

As soon as you proof your willingness to recieve this donation,i shall make available other documents as regard to this fund.I will like you to send to me your picture for my own refrence too .
Thanks for all you have done for me and the one in near future

2:256. There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

Allah Hafix
Sister Mariam Kohne,

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have fallen in love with this modality. I am trying a new twist tonight. I think I ran into crossfire's lad, I got sent an attachment labelled "passport" and openned it. Various commical pictures of the devil (like from kid's cartoons and a Jim Carey movie). So, I hatched a plan. I found some of the most mennacing pictures of Satan and demons, pasted them into a word file, and labelled it "WURECIEPT". I sent an ASEM saying I finshed transaction, reciept is attached. To spice things up, I created a new account under the name "Rev. James MitcheXX". Message was sent to about 300 known lads.

Now I wait to see if I get results.

ScamIAm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MATHEW 7:12,WHATEVER YOU WISH ANYBODY HERE WILL RETURN TO YOU IN MANIFOLD,BET IT.

I don't get it... is he telling you that your car is going to breakdown? Must mean your car needs a tune up! Laughing

Grimey

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

crossfire wrote:
Sent me another mail

His IP - 195.225.63.178 - Location: Israel (high) [City: ]

It's satellite so could be just about anywhere, Israel sells internet to most of the scamer countries.

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

devguy posted a quote from: [email protected]

I wonder if that's the same person as from the curse tennis from earlier on? [email protected] Very Happy

crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@thedevguy67, I got your PM, no need to apologize, are we still using
our code in the subject line, "CDXIX" ? OK, just sent out about three
hundred new mail, tho, I'm recycling old replies, let's see what I get.
Laughing Laughing

Phish 1x United States
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@CF I'm new to this modality and was unware of the code. When you get a chance can you PM to me what I should be putting in there. Also, I got spoffed twice this weekend (must be the Satanic WUreciept), and your lad might be one.

crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wrote:
Quote:
SAVE YOUR LIFE AND DO NOT TRY ME I SAY DO NOT TRY
EVIL MEN DO IT AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE WE THE EVIL WE LIVE
IN YOUR HOME!!!! WE SEE WHAT YOU DO AT NIGTH DO NOT TRY
US FOR THE LAST TIME EVIL EVIL WE ARE BACK FOR YOU SIGN EVIL MEN>>>>>>><<<<<<<

wrote:
Quote:
HAHAHA MY GOOD FIRND DON'T TRY TO BE DEARTH FOOL
AND DO NOT TRY ME AGAIN, THIS IS FOR THE LAST TIME IF YOU
DON'T DELETE THIS WEBPAGE I WILL KILL YOU JUST A NIGTH
REMEMBER NO ONE FUCK UP WITH EVIL MEN AND GO'S FREE
VISITE THIS WEBSITE AND DELETE IT I GIVE YOU JUST TWO
DAYS TO DO IT I HAVE SP??ING.

Phish 1x United States
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, i wrote a new curse based on some old posts where curse the lad, his mom, and dad and tell him a snake will bite of his penis. They don't seem to be happy with me Sad

[email protected]
Quote:
dont be stupid mr bello
good day

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa bi mugu,u dey mad,u no want money for ur life abi.claim am and bi rich for life...ode
may amadioha fire u for where u dey sooooo.ogun go take all u maga to me.u will uselesss for ever.

I got a death threat from a lad [email protected]
Quote:
I am very Sorry for you.just know it that you are going to die very soon, so you think idont know u? ok, just wachout.

[email protected]
Quote:

Mumu, ee go hard you see money for this work, go learn another thing cos you get time respond to format. Ram!

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA KEDU KA IMERE UGHUA?
BIKO NNA GBAMBO KA IWETERE M EGO AHU TUPU ECHINILE.
OBURUKWA NA IWTEGHI YA, AGBALAKATA GA ASUWA GI ISI
KA OTU GBAWA NNE YI THERE.
AGBORO IBEM,
KA ODI
AGWU.

[email protected]
Quote:
KARIOPA!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU FRIEND HOW U DEY I GO CHOP U AND YOUR ur FAMILY IF U WRITE ME AGAIN I GO CHOP UR MAMA JOIN AM OK. FOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne, See u be Idot ohh abi u know why u go dey cast ur brother like this. na wa 4 u ohhh.
U better stop this shit. okay?
Sail-out u fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I do not understand you mail. Please let me know if you are interested in this transaction.

mrs.nenadi Usman.

[email protected]
Quote:
we received your mail and will like to inform you that we are not here for childs play if you are not interested for the loan you can stop sending us mailing so that we can attend to other people.i was inform that you send the insureance the same thing you sent to me, once again we are not here for jokes.thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
is this a kind of joke ahahahahah very funny !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic