SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New lad cause of death: toxic waste!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd seen every manner of lad demise: plane crash, "ghastly" auto crash, betrayal, cancer of just about everything....

But this one was new to me:

Quote:
Our Dearest One.

Good day, with due respect, regards to conditions after
the death of our father caused by the Toxic Waste
being dumped in our Country
on the August 2006 in
which my father was one of the casualties

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

disquised as UN food parcels no doubt.
Sixx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anyone else getting visions of Homer Simpson, a barrel of toxic waste and a spoon? Laughing
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing some lad recently saw "Sahara".

"Hi, how are ya!"

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the old "Glow in the Dark", eh?

Ask for photos of him in a bio-chemical suit. You cant have him dying as well before your deal is complete!

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least this happened on some other date than 21 April.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the tragedy has really happened on 21st october last year and has claimed 12 lifes:

Quote:
EU prepares environmental crime law after Africa tragedy
EUOBSERVER: 26 October 2006

EU: Pressure is mounting on the EU to criminalise violations of environmental laws as MEPs on Wednesday (25 October) voiced outrage over a recent incident in which EU toxic waste killed people on the Ivory Coast.

Twelve people died this summer in the neighbourhood of Abidjan and up to 85,000 needed medical treatment, the UN says, after a 50,000 tonne tanker, the Probo Koala, discharged 528 cubic metres of "chemical slops" in the region

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

I even remember I read that then in a magazine. Bad things really happen Crying or Very sad

Good luck that the lad did not include a linky to some cnn-newsfeed or he would have mocked up a real good format Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Add that to the list of disasters that these maggots are happy to leech off.

Bucky: bait that buttsmear into oblivion, thanx.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His father actually became a mutant superhero.
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sooner or later, we'll hear news of beings with super powers are appearing all over Lagos! Wink

Just like the Griffin family in The Family Guy.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must have spawned the toxic waste (your lad), before expiring from the toxic waste.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic