SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please Help Me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nevadamedic
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all, I am glad I found this sight. I have been getting 40-50 of these damn emails a day and I watched Dateline NBC lastnight and I didn't realize how many people are falling victim to this nonsense and I am surprised that our FBI and or NSA is not trying to bring down these people. The are getting away with taking billions from our citizens and we are not being protected from it, where the hell do our taxes go then? I am a very successful Political and Community Activist and Lobbyist. I am interested in starting a group dedicated to get our security and law enforcment agencies to make this a priority. I would like to contact congressmen and senators and even the president to encourage them to get these investigated by the proper authorities. I have the experience to get this accomplished and I just could use some help. Snipped addy and contact info. TS I also would like to bait these 419 scammers and I am new to it can someone please help walk me through it on IM? I have a lot of time to spend and I want to tie these creeps up from preying on our citizens. Please contact me on the above messengers and I should be on all day. Thank you all for your support and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Don
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Splooshy
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Nevada, and welcome to the board. You can send a PM to Cherrie asking him to hook you up with a mentor. Kiss your time goodbye. Very Happy
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have been getting 40-50 of these damn emails a day

Unless you want more I'd suggest not putting your email addy on the web Wink

Quote:
I am a very successful Political and Community Activist and Lobbyist.

Welcome here and good luck in your endeavors; we avoid political discussions in our forums- if members are interested in helping you out they are free to PM you.

Please take a bit to look around and read some.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nevadamedic wrote:
Don

Yah! Welcome you too! Laughing

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
pagegina
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! You have no idea how much fun you're going to have! Find a good mentor -- that's the key!

"I met few people and showed them the thing and few were able to dictate what you dictated about the thing."

"This was very painful because a sharp object was used to pierce my body and after that the dark pigment was used on it which entered into my body for the colouration."

"I have been diagnosed of Cancer of Lungs and Oesophagus due to Bomb explosure I inhale during my escape"
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard.

Part of the reason why FBI can't really do anything is most of these @ssholes are in foreign countries. It's out of their jurisdiction. Many of the scammers hide themselves pretty well with fake identities and web mails. They even use the net cafe to avoid being caught.

The only chance of a good arrest is when they hit home. I would love to see more US Lads live in the slammer.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hello nevadamedic--

See below the item about former Philly-area Congressman Ed Mezvinsky-born 1937---married to tv investigative reporter Marjorie Margolies. He lost almost $10 million to the Lads. And his son is in fact the current boyfriend of Chelsea. Fraud victims go all the way to the top, as this proves.

Save your postage stamp on this. You can't change the world on it all, just try and make a dent as we do.

---------------------------------------------------

Mezvinsky was indicted in March 2001 and later pled guilty to 31 of 69 charges of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud. Nearly $10 million was involved in the crimes. The plea agreement stated that in committing his crimes, "He boasted to many victims--[i.e. "co-investors"] for example, of a close personal friendship with President and Mrs. Clinton and of his son's friendship with Chelsea Clinton..."
ClarkWGriswald
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Listen my friend, in some ways this is better than a video game, especially if you like RPG/RTS ones. It's Age of Empires meets Donny Brasco. Clark

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a little off topic and so you know; the NSA is an information and data collection agency. They do not make policy and they do not enforce laws. They can't arrest people. They can not do anything about anyone, they just collect information and correlate it.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had no mentor.. but then again I learnt from all you evil people Twisted Evil ...
And yea welcome aboard.. have fun

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Nevada:

I strongly suggest ou spend the whole weekend reading everything in the forum. There is no better way to get a glimpse about baiting.

I too like Cienfuegos did not have a mentor. The forum was my library of a vast bank of information. Not to mention the experience of the baiters.

Bait safe and get ready to become addictive to baiting Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic