SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got around to finally seeing this.

Awesome work SP, and congrats on the flag.....long overdue in my opinion (although I don't know what the "official" requirements are Laughing )

bow_down bow_down bow_down

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Bullfrog_shyte
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanted to take the opportunity to make my first post right here, congratulate SP and thank every baiter here for over one week of pant-peeing fun.

Greetings from good old Germany.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just letting the lad know that he can send the new video to the same address in the UK as last time, Shiver has kindly offered to convert and upload the video again, it should be easier this time, as GWB passed on comments from the producer to the lad saying the last video was too long at over 2 hours, and that all the video needs to show is a bit of rehearsals and the singing of the song:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

I have asked the producer about where he wants the new video sent to, and as he told me before, he has extra work in the UK with another music artist, and does not expect to return to the US until around April 10th, so he is asking that you to send the new video to the same address that you sent the last one to, and asked for a time scale of when you expect to be sending it to him?

Just for reference, here is the address to send the video to:

<address snipped>

He has also asked for confirmation about the costumes, am I right in thinking you are making new costumes for the English version of the Y.M.C.A song so that you look like the original artists did?

He also asked about the photos you said you were going to take, which are to be used for the cover and inside cover of the CD when it goes on sale, have those photos been processed and ready to send yet? If you have them now, feel free to email them to me as attachments and I will pass them on to him, I look forward to seeing them.

Keep up the great work you are doing, and please pass my regards on to all the members of the choir, I have listened to the song many times now and I love the sound you all make!

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll try and get it done a little quicker next time Embarassed

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
boingboing
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please may I have copy, or a link (I read though to the bottom of page 9 so excuse me if it is already posted, but I gotta get some work done).

Awesome work, clapping clapping clapping clapping

morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can find the download link on page 11. Look for a post by shiver.
boingboing
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew that I hadn't read far enough along DOH

Scam Fillter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP. Your bait is a masterpiece. Continue keeping the lad on his toes all the time. He will finally have his just deserts.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marvellous, someone should sign the guy playing football in the background up for Chelsea....

fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

excellent stuff....... Very Happy

Anyone know whats happened to the youtube track? Get the text intro and thats it..........?????? downloading 165MB will fry my pc.

Maybe an album is in order?

Is this the way to 4marillo?
In the navy?
Supergraa - Logical song.
Agadoo

Fen

"I hope you ar happi at making me look big fool. I will com to Amerika, hunt you down like fuking hyena." -- Samuel Odabake September 06. - Good hunting Sam, you are 5,000 miles away!!!

"Why you traet me like smal boi foool" -- Brother Nicolas ------ Because you are?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Just checked it, and the YouTube video is working fine for me, Fen, maybe you should buy Windows ME Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Eric Anzalone, the biker character from the real village people an email with the YouTube video link, and he has replied Very Happy:

Quote:
That's unbelievable. I almost ("almost" being the keyword) feel sorry for the dude. That's a lot of work only to be told, "Smile. You're on candid camera!"

Good for people like you.

Eric Anzalone, Biker - VILLAGE PEOPLE

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brad Bateman
Phone lad undertaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

SP - Fantabulous!!! Laughing

BTW, Lotta's ripped you off at 50 bucks for the black flag.
Believe he only charged me 20 Wink

Congratulation! Laughing

"see hen if una wan gba person look mail ok i dey use this mail dey kill person... you won die now?" - Smith Peter
Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone xBulk! (Mass burials available on request)
Knock down a Phone Lad's door today - see www.phonelads.com - and add to the 15600 already busted!
Jolly Roger
Gillette McAbre
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply wonderful!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally got my broadband back, and finally got to see this - truly, a masterpiece of the genre! Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply from my lad, and he is making new costumes for the English version of the Y.M.C.A song Laughing, he hopes to have the new song and video recorded by next week, all I can say is, roll on next week Very Happy:

Quote:
Your Excellency,

Thank you for your mail. I have been having a tight shedule to make things work out all these while. I would have replied earlier than now.

Yes! We are now making the English custumes. By the special grace of God, it will be ready by the end of this week or latest very early next week. When we accomplish this, we shall take the pictures and send
them across. We shall also record the music and shoot the video by next week and also send them across. That is, on or before the 4th of April, being wednesday, we shall send all the requirements that the producer
needed. I will make sure that we give the best we can.

It has not been easy but God is in control. I will have to stop here, the cafe I'm sending this mail from is closing for the day. I just rushed in to see if I have a mail and truely as usual, never disappointing, your mail was there! I am very grateful. From the tight shedule you normally have, you still have this time to help a poor soul. God bless you.

May God continue to protect all of us.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everytime I see this thread bumped with a last post by SP I click it as quick as I can and excitedly wait the one agonizing second as it loads so I can see what has happened in this epic adventure.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^That goes for all of us, Richard Laughing A new video.... fantastic SP!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has mailed me, at first, when he mentioned YouTube, I thought he has sussed me out after seeing his video on there Shocked Laughing, thankfully, all is ok, he was just worried that YouTube had pulled the Y.M.C.A video link that I gave him to watch at the start of the bait:

Quote:
VERY URGENT!!! THERE SEEM TO BE A PROBLEM

Your Excellency,

I know you are having a tight shedule with official works. I also know that had it been you are much chanced you would have replied my last mail to you. I would have written myself before now if not that I am trying to round up the assignment I was given.

However, I discovered that before we should have sang the music, we should have gotten the permission of the Village People. Or, has the producer done that already? I would have asked this question before now, but, my mind has not actually gone to that. What brought this alive was that I was trying to watch the Y.M.C.A song in the youtube website. It was written boldly in red, '.! I do not know why this should be so. I also do not understand, is there any other group doing this song? Is the producer aware of this development? I am really disturbed. I know what it means to do a song that belongs to another without the other's permission. I wouldn't want to do things that will bring truoble. This was a site I normally in the past open and watch(enjoy) the music. Now, this! (I hope he doesn't see his own video on there Shocked Laughing)

Sir, I would want the producer to see to this and let us know if what we are doing is in the right track. As of the moment, we are rounding up things to make sure he gets the required package from us as soon as possible. Only that with this development, I am really disturbed. It will also be very good if I am informed immediately of the findings/oppinion of the producer.

Sir, I still thank you for the assistance you have been rendering us all these while. I have decided to live a life that is blameless. So, that is why this particular turnout is disturbing me. However, we are still rehearsing to perform for you at one of the white house functions as you earlier mentioned, that is after the recordings in the USA. All things being equal, this shall come to pass. We are making new uniforms that will make our performances more charming and relaxing to watch. We are really getting ready.

Till I hear from you, Sir. I really know you are busy as of the moment. May the good Lord continue to give you the grace to forge ahead; the grace to lead the people under your leadership; the strength to the duties that are always there to be done! God's grace is always sufficient for you. You are blessed.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

I replied to him, I had read recently about Viacom suing YouTube/Google, so I told him what I knew, that should settle his mind Very Happy:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

I passed your concerns on to the producer and he got back to me straight away, he said:

Please don't worry, there is no problem about singing the Y.M.C.A song, I have full written permission from the Village People to do this cover version of their hit song, and in fact, one of the members of the Village people will be working closely with you on this project in the US.

As for your other concern about the Y.M.C.A video no longer being listed on Youtube, that is because International are currently in dispute with Google, who are the owners of the youtube website, International is a large television company, are they suing Youtube for infringement of copyright because of all the people who post videos on Youtube, a lot of the video clips are taken from 's television programs without their permission, so they are suing Youtub concerning that, and tht is why a lot of videos on Youtube have now been removed, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the Y.M.C.A song itself.

If you need to, you can still watch the Y.M.C.A video on this Yahoo video website:

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=218945&fr=

Well, xxxxx, as you can see, you have nothing to worry about, please carry on as normal with your rehearsals and making the new video for the producer, I very much look forward to viewing it, keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! He uses YouTube? Shocked You're sailing close to the wind SP. Lets hope he doesn't go searching for "other versions" of YMCA there!

Shiver's scammer trophies.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP and Shiver

I had the same thought...Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I went on youtube and searched ymca-5 pages and i couldn't see it.

Then i went to the video and the only tag i could find under it was sc@m.

Might be worth pulling, but i doubt the mugu could or would find it if he doesn't know what he's looking for, though i'm sure the other video's from here (4!9e4ter) have had "mugu" comments...

Just me two cents...

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Shiver, yeah, that's why I sent him the Yahoo video link to get him off YouTube Very Happy

If you do a search on YouTube for "village people", the lads video is half way down page 2 Shocked

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you search 'YMCA' on Youtube you get hundreds of versions - from the real one to College Professors, and weirdos shaving their balls to it. Shocked

On the other hand, if he were to put 'YMCA scammer' you only get one clip, from a Mr S Patroller......

This line in one of his letters cracks me up:

Quote:
I just rushed in to see if I have a mail and truely as usual, never disappointing, your mail was there! I am very grateful.

I trust that you will never disappoint your mugu, SP.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's a sig line if ever I've seen one!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the mugu get's to page 2 he would probably have used about six months of his broadband quota Razz

Well done SP what and awesome bait!

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic