SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy is either stupid or desperate

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jim bowen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just look at the stupid photos i have asked of him, this is a copy of an email i sent him. This guy is very gullable, and yes he sent me all the photos that I asked.
Now I am unsure how to break the news to him that he isnt getting a penny, any ideas? Smile

Hello Sankoh

Yes I have got in touch with Arther and im glad he is going ahead with the payment. As he said, he wants a few more photos from yourself, this is beacause he is making a new company brochure that will show everyone we have helped with donations, it is very good for business, and as he said you will recieve $10000 for your efforts.

Arther has also given me details of the kind of photos he wants from you Sankoh, they are different from your last photo but he feels they are perfect for his brochure, the details of his photos are as follows

PHOTO 1. HOLD A SIGN THAT SAYS "GOD HAS SENT ME GUFFING PLC AND SHAREHOLDERS" AS YOU HOLD THE SIGN PLEASE POINT TO THE SKY WITH YOUR OTHER ARM. AND PLEASE SANKOH YOU NEED TO LOOK AS IF GOD HAS SENT YOU SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL SO IF YOU COULD LOOK VERY AMAZED AND HAPPY IT WOULD BE VERY GOOD.

PHOTO 2. IN THIS PHOTO YOU MUST CONTORT YOUR FACE INTO A GRIMACE, AS IF A CHILD PULLING A FACE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? ALSO IN YOUR HANDS HOLD SOME DRY GRASS OF SOME KIND, OR A PLANT. (THIS PHOTO IS TO SHOW HOW YOU WERE BEFORE OUR HELP)

PHOTO 3. IN THIS PHOTO PLEASE BE HAPPY WITH A BIG SMILE , AND HOLD A SIGN THAT SAYS "IS KEN BARLOW SINGLE?" (THIS PHOTO WE ARE TO USE TO TRY AND ENTICE KEN BARLOW TO JOIN OUR COMPANY, HE IS A GOOD MAN)

PHOTO 4. IN THIS PHOTO PLEASE TRY AND LOOK LIKE AN ANIMAL OF SOME KIND, ARTHER SUGGESTED A CAT, BUT ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL WILL DO. YOU MUST GO TO SOME EFFORT TO LOOK LIKE THE ANIMAL, WITH FACE PAINT OR CLOTHING.
(THIS PHOTO IS SHOWING WHAT YOU MIGHT DO IF YOU HAD NOT BEEN GIVEN A DONATION BY OUR COMPANY)

PHOTO 5. PLEASE IN THIS PHOTO LOOK VERY THOUGHTFUL, AS IF IN DEEP THOUGHT. AND HOLD A SIGN THAT SAYS
"ON THE 7TH DAY GOD CREATED GUFFING PLC AND ITS SHAREHOLDERS, AND ALSO ANY FUTURE INVESTORS AND BUSINESS CLIENTS" (PLEASE UNDERSTAND SANKOH THAT THIS SIGN MUST BE VERY CLEAR AND ON LARGER PAPER THAN YOUR LAST PHOTO, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT PEOPLE CAN READ THIS, I SUGGEST USING A COLOURING PEN"

PHOTO 6 FOR THIS PHOTO I WANT YOU TO DRAW AND COLOUR A COMPANY LOGO FOR GUFFING PLC. LET ME EXPLAIN,
FIRST OF ALL YOU WILL NEED TO DRAW AND DESIGN A COMPANY LOGO FOR GUFFING PLC, ANYTHING YOU LIKE. THEN YOU MUST COLOUR THE PICTURE, BUT ARTHER WOULD LIKE THE PICTURE TO LOOK VERY HOLY. PERHAPS IF YOU ASKED SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THIS DRAWING WOULD HELP YOU. THE PICTURE MUST BE ON LARGE PAPER AND HELD BY YOU IN THE PHOTO.

PHOTO 7. FOR THIS LAST PHOTO PLEASE KNEEL IN FRONT OF THE GUFFING PLC DRAWING AND LOOK VERY PLEASED WITH HOW IT IS GOING TO HELP YOU. I SUGGEST HOLD OUT YOUR ARMS AS IF YOU ARE GOING TO EMBRACE AN ANGEL

Thank you in advance for doing these photos for Arther, Sankoh. I am sure you will do a good job of it. I also think that if you do these photos to a high standard Arther will maybe give you a bit extra of a donation, although I cant promise. Just do the best you can my friend.
I must remind you that all signs must be very clear so our potential customers can read them, and all actions must be taken seriously in the photo.
Once again Sankoh it has been a pleasure dealing with your good self, this is the last request we give you. When we recieve the photos Arther is going to the Western Union to send you the money. And maybe later in the year we can send more work your way if you are interested, but for know lets celebrate our good dealings
I look forward to seeing the photos.

Regards Brad Cobb GUFFING PLC and shareholders
- Show quoted text -

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tell him that the photos that you have received are of a very poor quality and must be taken again. Give him a good slap for delivering such shoddy work. He will not get a penny from you until he's delivered images that reach your high expectations. Good grief man - are you to be expected to settle for second rate photographs?

If your lad says that he paid a photographer, tell him to boot him up the ass, fire him and hire another one.
jim bowen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats an idea. I also considered pretending to be very confused at recieving many scammer emails and asking his thoughts on them, as they are virtually the same as the one he sent me

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ideally you never do Jim. My longest running bait is three months, and that isn't of any length of time compared to many who have run Lads for more than a year.

Keep in mind that your purpose is to confuse, baffle, and tie up a lad so he can't scam others and waste his reosurces for the same purpose. Where you go now is your choice, and is only limited by your imagination.

If you can't go any further just drop him without explanation to leave him confused and bewildered, - or continue with a lad you know you can have much fun with. I know which option I'd choose.

If you're stumped for ideas ask for suggestions - and if you have your own limits, mention them. so we don't go 'you know where again'. Wink

Are you aware of the Western Union payment systems that are run here ? If your lad is trusting he could go for the record number of security questions answered, which I believe stands around the 80,000 mark.

Never waste a good lad - it's environmentally unfriendly Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great, when are we going to see the trophies? Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x18
jim bowen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will post the trophies soon but Im waiting for another photo, getting him to dress up like a cat. His previous effort consisted of a strange beast like mask, was not good enough.
His next effort might be pretty special, so when I get it il post it Smile

Mr. Ben Dover
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you can count oh him being both stupid and desprate.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some strange reason when I asked him to design a logo, he drew a bird with what looks like a rather large penus. He is a funny chap

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now I am unsure how to break the news to him that he isnt getting a penny, any ideas?

Keep him for as long as possible. there are tons of forms that need filling out, there are many more photo trophies to get, telling the Lad he has been baited is educating him. some Lads have been baited many times and never twigged that they were being taken for a ride. mix slaps with apologies about not getting the money.. start off with an almighty slap for whatever rerason you want, threaten to stop all communication, then offer him a way back, works like a charm for a hooked Lad Twisted Evil
and remember.... A Lad`s not just for christmas!!

of course if he twigs that he has been baited, give him hell through both barrels Twisted Evil

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Mr. Ben Dover
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where are the photos?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok here are the photos I have so far from me mate Sankoh.
Although the best are yet to come....
Laughing
http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s304/bradcobbplc/

orientfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JB,

Some of those are fantastic. Great work. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim - you never drop a lad like this, unless you want to give him to me Laughing - only jesting.

You can go one like this for ever. Why not - things have progressed so well after your pictures were received, we are planning on setting up a local office with him as Area Director. He just needs to prove he has the wherewithall to handle such a senior position. Then off you go again, making the requests more demanding as would be expected of someone applying for an executive post.

At some stage he'll complain about not getting paid, but now you're offering him a regular pay packet and executive perks, so you can verbally slap him - and say you didn't realsie he was so lacking in ambition. You just go on - and on - and on. Eventually the sun will dim and go cold. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice trophy work!!! I loved those pictures... especially the one where he acts like an animal. Laughing

I'm surprised that I missed that in the Picture Forum.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I`ve just seen the photos Laughing

Excellent work!! this guy is definitely a keeper, i hope to see him in a Santa suit and pig mask in December!!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
jim bowen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes he is the best, but im concerned he has twigged that im baiting him although he has promised me another 3 photos of unreasonable twatishness Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic