SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Safari from Lagos to Cotonou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is from my older bait that occurred during the middle of November. I persuaded Mr. W*sdom that I had $250,000 in cash in a black duffel bag for Nigerian hired mercanaries he was going to provide, and I was waiting for him in the lobby of a particular hotel in Cotonou. After taking a seven hour bus ride from Nigeria to Benin with four of his "best mercanaries", he arrived at the hotel to find no one waiting for him.

Not only that, but it was unfortunate that he didn't speak French. The local populace apparently took advantage of his non-linguist ass and ripped him off. This e-mail arrived the day after his arrival, when he made haste and took a seven hour bus ride back to Lagos.

Quote:
Sir,
I am not happy about this situation.
Michael, Captain Brain James and you have totally disapointed me. I am not that much concerned of the money I spent both in the Hotels, transportation for four men including mine but the insult I received from the motocyclist men who keep taking us from one place to another collecting more than what they are supposed to charge us due to we speak not their language but English.this made our communication with them became zero.
The wosrt of it all is this, I and the men were in the hotel Novotel Orisha Cotonou hotel this 10:30am and work direct to the reception where we saw a man and a lady at the counter and I personally asked of ******** room number and I was told that there is no one like that after they must hyave checked the list of those that checked in the hotel via their computer.You can see the important of phone communication?you dont espect me to be on computer always besides it is pay for but I have my phone in my pocket for easy communication but you never called even ones rather I keep calling you to no avail.this is not how business is done.Again you may not understand the implication you caused me taking those men from Nigeria to Cotonou which they thought I lied them and they are very much angry with me.
I and the men are on our way,thank you for the whole thing. I will get back to Michael and Captain James Brain of our encounters and ask them never to send me such message again.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mercenaries uh? you should publish it Smile

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that's just silly. Of course, a man of your stature would not be caught dead checking into a Benin hotel under your real name. You were checked into room 219 under a nom de guerre. If mugu paid more attention to detail, he would have asked for your check-in name.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Dupes....

Nothing better than an angry & disappointed mugu on a wild goose chase. Keep him moving along..... Laughing
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
mercanaries

They sit on rocks singing, enticing highly trained underwater budgies to their deaths.

Have you asked for copies of his receipts? You might offer to re-imburse him.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The funny thing about this is he went on another safari from Lagos to Abuja a week later with the same results. A week after that, he went to a popular Lagos nightclub (with an expensive cover charge) expecting to meet up there, again with the same results. Then I never heard from him again.
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Well done! Laughing

Of course you wrote to him that he was lying and you were in fact there, and demanded a prove of his honesty? Wink Very Happy

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic