SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do you think my lad is annoyed with me? :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HJS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this today from my lad, was it something I said Smile

Dear Barnard,

l see things differently now,

1, You have all the time now till evening to arrange for your travel but you don't have 20 minutes to send this money to the diplomat or call him.

The last time you said you will be here in Africa for two weeks, today you said two months and you may not be interested on your return or may not have money any more, which means you are not very sure of your travel plan.????????????? did you know that if really you are who you claim to be (a helper) you even travel to Africa wit this money and still have sent to the diplomat.

You have all this money and you can't even afford to get a temporary cell phone or call me from your office telephone.??????????

With all due respect, i beg to differ, my condition requires and urgent attention, besides, i no longer see you as capable of handling this issue.

l will go ahead and get some one else to assist me and my children. Henceforth, i will stop all communications with you. lt was okay knowing you any way.

Warm Regards,

Mrs. xxx

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Annoyed, yes. But if you work on "her" a bit, I bet you can make your lad really annoyed. Twisted Evil

"i really felt pity on the girl you marry. your pennis is like a cow." -- adams mensah

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Homer/HJS--

Your Lad is trying to assert dominance. Show him who the real alpha-dog is. Remind him that he came to you and needs your help, not the other way around. Tell him that you just won a substantial cash award in the infamous 'hat-fetish' case that scandalized whatever city 800 miles away from yours, and you are now eating Maine lobster daily and drinking Ripple as a result of your new millions.

cheerz--jervis tetch mad hatter (for the family)
Sixx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nah....I dont think he's annoyed enough....better try harder Twisted Evil Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic