SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WHY? Rant: You should be traced by Interpol

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from trip 3 wrote:
Hello Elihu,

I have been at another money gram office here for the collection of the payment but they mentioned that the control number or the reference number you sent wasn't correct,WHY?.

If you know that you are not just playing with my time and inteligent,kindly do your best via today to with draw the online payment which you made and move direct to the money gram office and effect the payment via their assistance.From there,you will get all the necessary informations from them and send it to me for the easy receipt of your payment on this side.

The needed informations they will offer you is as follows:
1.The reference number of your payment which should be 8 digits or 8 numbers.
2.The name of the sender,if you are the sender,then you should let me know.
3.Your full address.

This is all I needed from you as soon as you effect the payment direct to the office of the money gram.Do it immediately and get back to me with your payment informations to enable me to receive your payment and also dispatch the check today.

Kindly note again,if you fail to comply with this instructions today,we shall say good bye to each
other and cancel the transaction.

Regards,

Asuzu

Quote:

Ok I must have written the number down and mixed up two numbers.
I already gave you my name and address. That hasn't changed. But the
number I gave you was a mistake on my part. I'm sorry.

It's 58549874. Note that the 5 comes before the 4. My mistake.

Now off to the moneygram you go to get my money.

x6 Mortar x3

Last edited by McFlibbish on Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But which 4 does it come before? I hope you haven't made another mistake... Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Miss Behaving
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But both the fives are before the 4! But which of the 2 4s is the 5 b4?

*snork*

mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next time tell him to call you from the Moneygram office and you'll read him the number. You know, for security purposes Twisted Evil

"i really felt pity on the girl you marry. your pennis is like a cow." -- adams mensah

Kam Fong as Chin Ho
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a good one.

WHO GOD HAS BLESS NO MAN CAN COX

YOU ARE PENNY WISE PALM FOOLISH GO AHEAD WITH YOUR FOOLISH WISE IDEAS.
Mortar x14
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Elihu,

I have also been at the money gram office again and they said that the reference number you sent is not valid.What is going on with you?.Kindly try your best immediately to with draw the online payment you made at money gram as you did mentiond and move down to western union money transfer office to send the money to me,to enable me to receive your payment very easily by today.

Send the money today via western union money transfer with my name and address written below:

Mr.Asuzu Emmanuel O.
27 Rue du Eglise Lome-Togo,
West Africa.

Immediately you affect the payment,do send to me via this email address,your payment informations such as,

The western union control number of your payment.

The name of the sender.

The test question and answer of your payment.

But if you fail to follow my instructions,do not contact me again and let's say good bye to each other.

Asuzu

Quote:
Then something is wrong at the moneygram.
You must go back to the moneygram - go to another one before I try to
get my money back from them. Getting the money back is very hard to do
and I won't do it unless you have tried all avenues.
Go back and explain that I sent the money online and that the numbers
and information I've given you are correct!
Go to several banks if you have to. They have my money and should be
giving it to you. I called them here several times and they said "Yes
we see the transaction and it is all good."
I don't know what is wrong with the service over there so you will
have to ask them why they keep telling you there is no money. The
money is there!
Try again.

Frustratingly yours,
Elihu

x6 Mortar x3
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the simple joys in life. The trek to the WU. The standing in line, the slap from the clerk. The trek back to the internet cafe and the paying for more internet time. The slap from the baiter for not being serious. The rinsing and repeating.

Great job there McFib.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Sixx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awesome Laughing
I had one guy go back to the same WU office 3 times before he refused to go back again.
But couldnt get him to go more than that...lazy lad....
Kam Fong as Chin Ho
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have also been at the money gram office again...

This always makes me happy.

Mortar x14
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes a warm glow here too.

The lad was feeling all happy and contented at the prospect of riches and was then so cruelly let down.

What more could any baiter want?
Sixx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What more could any baiter want?

a picture with a goat? Laughing
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
1.The reference number of your payment which should be 8 digits or 8 numbers.

What is it he wants "8 digits or 8 numbers" these lads just can't seem to make up their minds Laughing

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, goats are better. Especially ones in milk bath's with a lad. *sigh*
good times...

Anyway this guy may be my record for $ to trip ratio which I call the "Indignity Scale".

He's on trip 4 for $50.

Current IS = 12.5

x6 Mortar x3
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2 trips to the WU down, only another 43 to go for the record McFlibbish.

Now don't get lazy in your old age mate, you've got high standards to live up to.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Day Elihu,

I have already gone to the western union money transfer office today with the control number you sent and they said that the number is invalid and they could not locate your payment on this side.

What is going on with you over there?.And again you did not send the test question and answer of your payment.For example:what's my pet's name?
Answer:Elis,this is how the test question and anwser of the payment supposed to be.

Therefore,do your best immediately to re confirm this needed informations to me:

You are now required to scan your payment receipt via email attachment and send it to me today to enable me to get hold of your payment and finish up with this transaction.

Please,kindly be very sincere to me at this very time but if you are just playing around with me,I am not going to be gald with you both spiritualy and physically!.

Asuzu

x6 Mortar x3
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A decent rant on trip 6 or 7...

Quote:
from Asuzu Emmanuels to Elihu Smails
date Mar 29, 2007 6:18 AM
subject YOU SOUNDS SO STUPID!. Laughing

Look Elihu,

A word is enough for a wise.If you think that you are wise and for real person,do send to me your payment slip which the western union office given to you after you made the payment,to enable me to receive your payment on this side.

Scan the payment slip via email attachment and forward it to me immediately.But if you fail to do so,it means that you are a very foolish human being without any sense of humor! (that is simply not true. I'm laughing right now. Very Happy ) and this must be my last communication with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

And you must be trace by INTER POL for all the abuse you have done against me.

x6 Mortar x3
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if you fail to do so,it means that you are a very foolish human being without any sense of humor!

Laughing Laughing That's a classic line, funny lad Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not ask him if he's writing down the number by pen or pencil - as if it makes a difference. Laughing Then ask to see a scan of what he is writing as maybe his writing is causing the problem.

I recall that in the early days of scan reading technology there used to be a form that was painfully difficult to complete making writing numbers using guide marks a really painful challenge - cue forms Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's not a bad idea! Although this pet seems easy to work up on simple things. Perhaps he's getting an ulcer over $50! (fake)
Quote:
Elihu Smails to Asuzu

Look man, I cannot help it that the people over there are incompetent.
I don't know what you are talking about with the question and answer
thing! The form here doesn't have that on it.

I used the Quick Pay form. Like this one.

http://www.compuvest.com/images/ubf.png

It sounds like you are as incompetent as they are. How dare you
threaten me! So stop being a jerk and go over to the Western Union and
tell them I used the Quick Pay form. It doesn't have a question and
answer. And the number is still the same.

Quote:
See,

Let me make this very clear to you,I am now afraid of you because you don't always sound as a positive person.

I have many brothers living over there at USA and they use to send money to me via western union money transfer.Any time they send money to me,they must send to me the payment informations such as:

The western union control number of the paymen(10 digits).

The name of the sender and address.

The test question and answer of the payment.

But for you,you are trying to let me understand that all this informations is not necessary as you are too wiser than the world Governments,isn't it?.

Listen very carefully now,assuming you sent the money down here with my previous instructions,I could have received your payment on this side.But I can only understand that you are just making yourself a fool and not me,okay?!.

Therefore,I would like this communications to end up and I know what next to do.

This is me,
Asuzu

x6 Mortar x3
Kam Fong as Chin Ho
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have many brothers living over there at USA

Can you inquire as to where these brothers live? It might be easier to send it to one of them, maybe by regular mail. So a home address would be necessary. Smile

Mortar x14
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got at least one more in him but this one was worth posting...
Quote:
Asuzu Emmanuels to me

You did not made any payment and you are not a serious human being.

I will show you how wizard I am.

x6 Mortar x3
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if YOU dont have a sense of humour, Asuzu most certainly does.. Laughing

What a guy, great siggy material.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you dare made the payment,do send your full payment informations via today to enable me to round up and conclude this transaction.

But if you continue think that you can easily using my time and inteligent for joke,I will reinforce legal authority against you and you will see how they can easily get hold of you.

x6 Mortar x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic