SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MISTER Christian

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(Say it like Charles Laughton in Mutiny On The Bounty)

The correspondence between and Lad has become a tad acrimonious of late.

Quoth the Lad:

Quote:

I received your emails,I am not sure I can make this transaction deal with you,you like your situation at present,you don't have a passport,you don't have a company,then what did not do,you want to be poor for the rest of your life.
If that is how you want it,good luck.

Mick was less than impressed:

Quote:

Do you like putting shit on me? I don't like working in a garage when there's the chance of millions. I also don't like being put down by smug little pen-pushers.
You should get hold of some JP and draw up a business agreement (not too specific), which spells out the deal and how we'll share the money. Sign it, get it properly witness by the JP, and send it to me.
Over to you.

The Lad didn't like that:

Quote:

So you know that you don't like working in a garage when opportunity comes your way.
You can not give me condition,I am to give you condition and you follow,ok.
How do I trust you,that is the question,because you are nothing than a garage boy,are you married,do you have kids,which country are you from and how old are you.
Get back to me immediately because I want to make this transaction deal with a responsable man.

Mick returned the favour:

Quote:

Are we in a pissing contest now?
Do you think I'm some grease-stained teenage petrol pump attendant? Do I think you're some fat-cheeked little chair-polisher?
Let me put you straight. I'm not some garage boy. I'm a qualified mechanic, with sidelines in prospecting and tourist guide. I'm comfortable money-wise.
I'm 51, married but widowed (car crash). I have a daughter who went to Sydney and works as a model under her mother's maiden name. We swap Christmas cards. I haven't seen her for five years.
Which country am I from? Don't you read my bloody letters? I told you I'm from Australia - which part of that didn't you get?
On the question of conditions - I think you forgot something. You contacted me, not the other way around. I'm not asking for help - you are. I have a right to set some guidelines!

Things stabilised for a while - then this arrived:

Quote:

This is how to re-write the agreement letter in a plain paper and send to me [The address line]

I,MR........................PROMISED TO GIVE YOU 25% OF US$10MILLION WHEN I RECEIVED IN MY BANK ACCOUNT........................
I AM A CHRISTIAN,I HAVE FEAR FOR GOD,I DON'T CHEAT NOR DECIVE.
IN A SITUATION WHERE I DID NOT GIVE YOU YOUR 25% AGREED,WITH MY COMPANY'S LETTER HEADED PAPER AND MY CONTACT ADDRESS,YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE TO ME.
THANKS.

MR .................
SIGN ...................... WITNESS
NAME.....................

SIGN............................
DATE..................... DATE

The last line of the 'agreement' is especially funny considering that is based on the sadistic killer from that vile slasher flick Wolf Creek.

My reply:

Quote:

You have GOT to be jerking my chain. There is no way in hell I'm going to sign this.

More to come?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm a qualified mechanic, with sidelines in prospecting and tourist guide

A true Renaissance man!

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You forgot to mention that you work for a Ferrari dealership and your company car is a 599 GTB Fiorano. Tell him you can get him a special deal.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb--

You are one very good bitch-slappin' magha! Keep up the great work.

cheerz--jervis (for the family)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic