SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new charity scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an e-mail from Mr. Uche, who is under the impression I will be discussing this matter with my church elders. He said "He is praying for all of the members of my church and he is pryaing we might find it in our hearts to give generously and be blessed"

Huh, give generously, I don't think he knows how right he is Twisted Evil

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My second bait is sent, specially designed for a low life numbskull.

Hopefully you'll already have bounced him round WU a few times before I get ready to make payment - and I have a special treat ready for him in that respect, and if he's endured nothing but disappointment he'll be ready to bite.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got the same script reply from his addy2 (uc he _ v1@ yah oo.c om)
can we designate his original addy (uch este v1@ gma il.co m) as addy1 this will save keep editng or masking. We can keep track of who is talking to which bit of him.
I'll be attempting to get more accident info and try to offer more money for the families long term future.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited addy1
and got the standard script reply from addy2

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Brad Bateman
Phone lad undertaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently any little help will help and God will pay me back abundantly.

So my plastic surgeon friend is going to put together a package.

"see hen if una wan gba person look mail ok i dey use this mail dey kill person... you won die now?" - Smith Peter
Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone xBulk! (Mass burials available on request)
Knock down a Phone Lad's door today - see www.phonelads.com - and add to the 15600 already busted!
Jolly Roger
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also baited him at gmail and he is responding from yahoo. I agree it would be a good idea to keep our tactics straight (and seperate) with payment. Of course there is the old MCTN mix up, the blurry reciept, fake Money Gram reciept they have to check in person etc. If we overlap, this lad might catch on and miss out on some suprises he deserves.

My plan is to inform him that the board of elders approved sending him $10,000 USD. But my State requires him to fill out WU Form 49 prior to transfer. That is one of the smaller ones under "resources for baiters". That should take a few minutes of his time

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My payment method will be unique and shouldn`t devalue anyone else`s attempt to use the standard WU and MG modalities. It probably won`t tempt him, but if it does it will put him in a `difficult` situation.

Dragonslayer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I just told our lad the doctor I know will be able to see this poor man in 2 weeks. I expect him to send me hotel info as the good Doctor is too busy to make travel arrangements.
as the doctor is used to luxury anything less than 4 star is unacceptable
Laughing
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two replies in one day - and on a Sunday too !!!

Quote:
Mr. Cxxxx have nothing to pay you back for assisting to save his life but God who never fails that always keep to his words must surely reward you abundantly.I will get back to you immediately we receive the money. No amount you send will be too small.
Money gram will be faster,thank you very much.
I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
God bless you.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GP This mugu has a reply script. He sent me the same stuff about abundant blessings. And to think I felt special Laughing Not as special as this lad is going to feel by the end of this week. Very Happy

The Money Gram thing is new. But a promising modality since I don't believe it can be checked on line. Moreover, I just noticed the Wal-Mart stores by me have Money Gram centers now Twisted Evil I smell a plot hatching here. But he's going to have to fill out that pesky anti-terrorism paperwork first

spot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I won't get too wrapped up about which address he is replying from.

It seems fairly obvious to me from reading the posts about it, that any mail being sent to his Gmail account is being auto forwarded to his Y/H account.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received no replies up to 08:59GMT.
I'm interested in the addys to see if anyone gets farmed off or if he moves about at all.
If I don't hear from him today I'll remind him tomorrow.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him an e-mail saying the board approved $10k, and I needed the Western Union information. This was about 6 hours ago, and I have not heard from him. Interesting.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He got back to me very late for Nigerian time with the following response
Quote:
Dear Bishop Stern,
Thanks for helping us.
you can send this money through western union in the name of;
Mr Stephen Uxxe
5A Glover court ,
Ikoyi Lagos
Nigeria.
Pls try to split it either $3,500 each because of seurity reasons.
God Bless you and all your board members.
I count on your prayers.
Mr Steve Uxxe

He will get the information that he will have to fill out paper work for me for "secrurity reasons" tomorrow. Has he answered anyone else back today?

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a message trying to accuse me of wanting to humiliate him, he claims a real nice Pastor from Florida is sending/ has sent $2,000.
My message was received 19:30 GMT Tuesday 20th.

Was this one of you lot?

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. He is expecting $10,000 from a Bishop Stern, but he just returned the paperwork I e-mailed him today.

He might just be bluffing. I hope no innocent victim victim fell for it.

RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just very lazy. He wants to get some easy money without doing any work. I got around 10 emails from him before I decided to spring a form on him and he started saying he was ceasing all contact with me. So I decided to try something out and called him a scammer.

Surprisingly he's now talking to me again to prove he isn't one! Lads seem a lot more willing to do work if you see them as dishonest.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He returned the forms, and the next day sends me this e-mail
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

I thank God so mcuh for your life because you are a Bishop and you know the reward of God to anybody that help the poor or orphan. I want to assure you the name of the Lord whom i save. I want to give you from now until the next 30days. You will see the hands of God in your life. I am not here for joke. If i be the servan of God, I know that he will hear my voice. I prayed to God that he should not allow Mr. Chibuzo Okeke to die in this condition just because of $10,000 for his surgery and other treaments and God has never failed me before. He must surely hear my cry.
It is unfornate that Mr. Chibuzo lost one of his daughters this morning and we did not want to tell him about the death because of his illness.
I thank God for touching the heart of two people that sent $2,800 to us yesterday and today to make sure that the life of this poor man is saved.
I will be waiting to hear from you tomorrow.
God bless you
Regards,
Steve

This rotten human, now he is bringing in a "dead child". Well, time to send him to retrieve a non-existent transfer. I share the good news with him
Quote:
Mr. Ucxe

Blessed news. I just sent you $10,000 USD care of Blumpkin Road Church via money gram service to the address you provided. The agent told me to infom you the "Control Number" is as follows: 86753094 Password if Needed: Baba Booey

Thank you for your blessing upon my church. We are praying for Mr. Chibuzo and the soul of his daughter. We will offer a mass for them tomorrow

I just know in my heart the God Lord will give you exactly what you deserve for your work.

Remain Blessed
Bishop Stern

Yes, he will get exactly what he deserves Evil or Very Mad

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>I got this from our friend a couple of days ago. Reported it to Alan, but not sure if he can deal with it.........

Quote:
Thank You for your kind gesture,
This is the bank information,it is the affiliate as we do not operate Domicillary Account in Nigeria.
ENT1E C0MMERCIAL BANK
NEIHU BRANCH,
ADD I2,KANG L0H STREET,TAIPEI
TAIWAN,ROC.
SWIFT CODE; ENT1TWTP
ACCOUNT NUMBER;O235000061600O
BENEFICIARY; C0NTACT 1NVESTMENT C0. LTD
Thanks for your cooperation,kindly send the payment slip to enable us withdraw the money.
We promise to make use of the money in the fear of our lord Jesus Christ.
My regards,
St3ven Uch3

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Baitster911
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@thedevguy67,

the Chairman... Can you confirm if another yahoo ID is traced to this fella by the YID: [email protected] ?
spot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Baitster911

Do you think there is a connection between

g

and the Chairman,Mr Stexxen Uxhe ?

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@b911. I've only seen a yahoo e-mail that matches his last name.

He did get a shock today though. The Money Gram did not work
Quote:

Subject: God is going to reward you
Dear Bishop Sterm,

Thank you very much for your asistance. Mr. Cchibuzo Okeke has nothing to pay you back for saving his life. But i want to assure you that God must surely reward you and your members for your kindness towards humanity. It is only God that is going to reward you good when you do good to people and also reward you bad when you treat someone bad.
Please, i could not be able to collect the money from the bank, they said that you have to send the payment slip to me. So, Sir pllease kindly scan the payment slip and send to me.
I await to here from you soon.
God bless you
Thanks
Steve Uche

I replied that "Bishop Stern is out of the office for a week, please contact (another baiting character of mine's e-mail here) if you need urgent assistance"

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>I think me and Mr Uch3 have reached the parting of the ways....

Quote:
> I hav nothing to tell you than watch an see the problem that will come to
> you. You will regrate your life.

My reply....

Quote:
Mr Steve,

As I said God is my judge and he will be yours one day very soon, OK?
You will rot in the eternal damnation of Hell's bells fire. You will
dine on the putrid flesh of your rancid goat and be forced to watch
re-runs of 'Neighbours' ad naseum until your ears bleed and all your
eyes are peckered out by the vultures and ravens of doom and gloom.

Have a nice day, because one day it will be your last. I will kill you
sooooooo sloooowly it will really really hurt. You are not man enough
to stand up to me you pathetic excuse me of a human bean. Die!

XXXX

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't even get a reply to my offer of help. Perhaps he's had too many offers and can't keep up.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, this lad appears AWOL. After the failed money gram, he has neither contacted Bishop Stern or my other character. He said he got $2800 from a church in Florida in one of the e-mails to Bishop Stern, but I don't believe him, he's a lad Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic