SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ever met a Nigerian...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and randomly started talking to him/her in Pidgen English? I met a girl last night from Nigeria while we were playing a drinking game. She thought it was hilarious when I referred to a couple of my friends as "di big time mugus". Although it was a bit awkward trying to explain the reason why I know so much about Nigeria.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew quite a lot of Nigerians when I worked at Victoria train station in London, but that was before I discovered baiting, wish I still worked there, I could torment them even more now Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Nigerian family moved in to a house about 10 doors down from me last year. They're sound as a Euro..Incredibly he is really a Barrister.. Laughing

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Would he represent you in 100% risky free deals? Seriously, having a Nigerian Barrister as a baiter would be fantastic Laughing try and get him on board.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my friends at the student union is Nigerian. He comes to this website to read up on the baits and has a blast doing so!

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meh..He thinks I'm nuts and he's mad busy so I doubt he'd be interested..I'll ask him for the Craic in anyway.. Very Happy

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

See if you can get some useful Nigerian legal info/advice etc etc Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What like stuff one can't find on Google about the Nigerian legal system?

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I live in a very lively, multicultural part of north London. Most of the Nigerians I know are painfully honest and scrupulous in any personal or business dealings, which does play on my mind a bit.

I have discussed 419 scams with some Nigerian friends, and am reassured that they find it rather embarrassing to be associated with the more nefarious activities of their fellow Nigerians.

I suppose we all have a cross to bear? Confused

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Evangelion82
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i work with a man from nigeria. he's a terrific guy, i'm in love with his accent. i haven't the balls to discuss 419 scams with him though... i don't know how uncomfortable it would make him....

"Did you get my Massage on your phone ?" - phonelad
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have quite a few very respected members here at eater that are Nigerian Wink

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I teach at a college - have had Nigerian students. One has invited me to a wedding.

Should I go and ask if anyone has any new tatoos?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Kam Fong as Chin Ho
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ A trunkbox makes a great wedding present.

WHO GOD HAS BLESS NO MAN CAN COX

YOU ARE PENNY WISE PALM FOOLISH GO AHEAD WITH YOUR FOOLISH WISE IDEAS.
Mortar x14
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are 2 Nigerian families on my road, with young kids, it`s been snowing here today, and this is one of the first times they`ve seen snow Very Happy their parents are going to have a hard time getting them into bed tonight Very Happy oh it`s great to be a kid!!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
I teach at a college - have had Nigerian students. One has invited me to a wedding.

Should I go and ask if anyone has any new tatoos?

yes and that will make you new friends

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
they find it rather embarrassing to be associated with the more nefarious activities of their fellow Nigerians.

I figured that; which is why I was reluctant to reveal the real reason why I know so much about Nigeria. After a few beers though I finally got into discussing a little bit about scambaiting. She thought it was pretty funny actually.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was speaking to a Nigerian guy in a local pub one night. Nice guy, but he was amazed at my knowledge of 5 star hotels in Lagos, considering that the closest I'd ever been was an 18-30's holiday to Tenerife 3 years ago!

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ sp you worked at victoria - I was the one who kept making the gatwick express on platform 9 announcements Smile)

amazing how many people see a giant train sitting on platform 13 and get on a 2 carriage on 9 Razz

Oh and stopping the escalators going up to the maccy d's Razz

But the F1 girls were me fav - free fags Razz

As for nigerians, i have some very good nigerian friends who work in london - they dont scam but they do let me know about places in nigeria etc that we can send scammers to Wink nothing better than a little first hand local knowledge to upset lads with.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My best friend in college was Nigerian. Though I knew nothing about him strangely. He was so shady. When I asked what his parents did for a living in Nigeria, he would just say "Import and Export". When I asked what they imported and exported, he just said "goods". Really great guy though.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Digital-One, I used to like having a laugh with drunks who had fallen asleep on trains at Victoria, I remember one bloke asleep on platform 11 I think it was, I woke him up and put on a scottish accent, I said, wake up mate, this is Glasgow and it's the last stop, he was very confused, saying, what, what, Glasgow, but I'm only going to Selhurst Park, shit, I said sorry mate, this is Glasgow station, you must have got the wrong train, I then explained I was only joking, he let out a big sigh of relief and staggered of the train laughing Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scam Patroller: That's hilarious! I can see why you became such a successfull baiter. (Nice suck up, sorry).

I had a first year engineering proffesor who was from Nigeria. Couldn't understand a word he said, and he was a big prick, but he really knew his stuff.

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I met a Nigerian attorney who works in the same building I do. We had a brief discussion on 419 scams, and he was embarrassed at what goes on in his native country.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. I know a lot of Nigerians, one of them being the fellow that works at the student union. The ones that have at least some education, or are doing their education (Which is a lot), usually try not to be associated with these scams and are pretty embarassed by it.

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic