SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Telling a lad he's silly gets me a death threat.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a baiter, I've decided to give up calling my lads very bad names and exchanging curses for Lent.

Quote:
You are being silly.

Now why in God's Green Acres would I send any money to someone I do not know just on the say so of a person that threatened me with the police and the FIB?

Does that make any sense even to silly you?

PLEEEEEEZZZZZEEEEE grow up.

Thanks again for the nice cash. I will think of you when I spend it.
Love and kisses,
Connie

Here's his reply.
Quote:
Good Day Connie Lynn Gus,
I have respect your personality all this while,till yet you have not still send the money,what do you really think you are doing,you want to run away with our company funds,if that is what you want to do let me know.

I promise you that if by today you do not send the money to our employee,death death i say will fail upon you day and night,you will have sleepless night,internal sickness will fail upon you that inside your body will be hot as if there is fire inside.

You dont know who i am,you think is everybody you can run away with their money,i am a Native Doctor but i still work in the company.

I will trouble you and your family for the rest of your life,if you do not send the money,i will make you useless to the society,i will send forth snakes to you in dreams and in real life.

I advice you just send the money or you will regret what you are doing,just take a look at your self and you will see things are begining to change in your life,and strange things will begin to happen too.

Send me our money connie gus

Mr. Sanada Sagaluch

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i will make you useless to the society

Sounds like he is going to practice witchcraft and turn you into a 419 scammer... Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will tell him I have changed... for the better.

BTW, this is a fake check scam, not a cash bait.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds to me like he's sending you to Mardi Gras. Did you tell him it was over weeks ago?

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
death death i say will fail upon you day and night

It would have read much better and more dramatic if he had said

Death, Death, I say
Will fall upon you both night and day!

More poetic that way. More like Shakepeare. You could see the actor on stage, legs apart booming the lines out.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brian Blessed, now there's an actor who can boom.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think it was the 'silly' that got him going, rather that you were planning on cashing his cheque and not sending him his cash.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will trouble you and your family for the rest of your life,if you do not send the money,i will make you useless to the society,i will send forth snakes to you in dreams and in real life.

Sounds like a looming tax audit to me Laughing

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a softie your lad is. When the bait is about over throw him a few pages of the 'Baiters Guide to Igbo Compliments' and watch for the explosion.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez, what if you had actually said something mean? He might be telling you to eat waste on a bus or something.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie Gus - Show him this picture of the little girl petting the "mean old snake," and tell him it was you when you were a girl. And you love snakes!! hehehe Laughing
Loooong Link

(Edit: Link blowout corrected. - TFI/Mod)

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Horizontal scrolling. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Laughing

This is good for bookmarking....

http://tinyurl.com/create.php

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cripe! I didn't know it was that long..typing too fast today must be.
Sorry. Embarassed

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It's just the link that needs attention. Just plug it into the link I gave you and then copy and paste the shortened addy result into your original post and Bob's your uncle as they say.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tell the lad to send the next cheque/money order as the first bussines was so much of a success Wink

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i will make you useless to the society

Too late here buddy.

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic