SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait-- tell me how Im doin! Suggestions PLEASE!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BubbyWubbyShmoopsiePoops
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im open to all suggestions!! I have used gmail and I dont know how you get the headers to show up-- I've looked all over it! Sad

Anyhoo, here we go Very Happy Tell me how I've done so far!!

--Poops

Greetings,

I am contacting you in regards to a huge sum of money(Seven Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pound Sterling)only,in an account with my bank for over 10years belonging to a German property magnate,now deceased.He on the 7th of July 2005,had his surviving wife and only son die in the Bomb Blast at Kings Cross underground Station.They were on holiday in the UK for three weeks as tourists.Click link below for more info:

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/07/london.tube/index.html
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8492258 /

The proposition is to move this fund out for us.Kindly respond promptly for further details if interested.

Regards,
Roy Owens.

----------------------------

Hello Roy,

I am interested in your proposition. Please respond.

Notahlint Azscloon

--------

Catch that at all? Its pronounced: No Talent Ass Clown HA HA HA!

--------

More blah blah blah from Roy...

Greetings to you Notahlint, i hope all is well with you and your family.

Firstly,I want to thank you for the prompt response and your positive disposition towards assisting me in this mutual beneficial transaction.

Your role is basically to stand in as the beneficiary to the deceased account holder,so as to put in claims for these funds. To enable us do this, I would require from you,your full names and address, your telepnone and fax numbers as well as any form of identification of yourself(a copy of your drivers license or international passport).These details are very important towards the execution of this transaction.

I will send you a copy of my ID which would be scanned for your perusal and records,once I get the above information from you.Please keep it and any other thing in respect of this transaction confidential when you receive them.

Note that I am a seasoned banker who knows the intricacies involved in both local and international banking as the case may be.Therefore, I would handle all aspects with my bank to release these funds in your favour and for the funds to leave here to your bank account as swiftly as possible. I would employ the service of an attorney to secure the change of beneficiary documents in your favour at the British High Court here in the united Kingdom as all modalities have commenced with the receipt of your email today for us to achieve our goal.

An approval for the release of this deposit will be granted based on these documents secured by the attorney and other back up documents that would be secured from the justice ministry.These funds(Seven Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pound Sterling) would be paid to you as the next of kin and as specified in the beneficiary application for these funds.We shall give you 30% for your assistance and 70% will be for us over here.

Please, take note that I am 46 years old and I have put in over 12 years in the banking industry and as such I would not want to compromise my career hence keep this matter highly confidential. If I could do this alone, I would not have contacted you in the first place.I believe that I have been explicit enough. You shall be duly compensated as earlier stated.

My private telephone number is as stated below to enable you call me for further discussions on this matter. I want you to take note that due to the sensitivity of my position in my bank,anything around me can arose the interest of the management and as such,I will not discuss anything relating to this matter on the office telephone to avoid any risk of the security on my job and family.I really do love my job and family hence i implore you to grant me this favour.

I await your urgent response for us to proceed further and do try to send down all the required information immediately.

Please call me on my private telephone below immediately you receive this mail so that we can discuss our way forward on this transaction.

My number +44-8702626572.

Regards,

Roy Owens.

---------------------

I decided to just sound like a greedy jerk that is kinda full of himself but kind of an idiot at the same time.

--------------------

Dear Mr. Owens,

Im going to get straight to business with you as I am an incredibly busy man. I own a poultry factory, and I am also the Cheif Felching Officer (CFO), so I am responsible for making all the important decisions. Time is money.

However, after reading your requirenements, I am sad to say, I can only contact you on phone if you have a TTY system. Its a tool used for deaf people. Its ancient, rare to find, and I hate to use it. You have given me a number that is long distance, so it would be terribly expensive for either of us to use a TTY. I have to use this TTY system because I have been deaf for about 8 years. I had an accident that has left me deaf. Q-tips and I are still in litigation over it. I can speak, but I cannot hear and therefore cannot drive. I have a chauffeur that drives me about, so I do not have a driver's license either, no damn need for it. Anyway life goes on-- I can't let it get me down. There is too much business to do and money to be made.

As far as my passport goes-- not a chance. I dont know you from a hole in the ground yet. Lets get cozy first. Do you have a website? A lawyer with official documents for me? I am a smart business man, Im not about to go into a deal blindly.

Anyway, here is the information I have for you at this moment.

Notahlint Azscloon

22 Park Lane, London, United Kingdom W1K 1BE (<---- The London Hilton Hotel!)

Currently my fax is being a right royal pain in the tosk, so I will have to get back to you on that one when the phone company fixes the wires and gives me my new fax number. They had to rip all the lines up on the whole street!! They are almost done with it though! Good thing I have a satellite connection on this computer!

I hope that will be enough for you at this moment to know I am serious.

Regards,

Notahlint Azscloon, CFO
Azscloon's Pollo Alegre, Inc. (Thats Ass Clown's GAY CHICKEN Inc. by the way Very Happy)

"Azscloon lickin' good!"� (couldnt resist putting in an old Kentucky Fried Chicken Slogan! Slightly modified...)

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them. Thank you.

That last part was inserted to look official and confidential Very Happy

Anyway-- thats it so far Smile Suggest away!
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't get headers from gmail, thats the whole point of using it Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
BubbyWubbyShmoopsiePoops
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh Got it!! Thanks!
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus Longus wrote:
You can't get headers from gmail, thats the whole point of using it Wink

Is that actually true? I just sent myself a message from a gmail account to hotmail and I pulled this header :
Quote:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from ug-out-f141.google.com ([66.249.92.141]) by bay0-mc8-f7.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Thu, 18 Jan 2007 02:30:51 -0800
Received: by ug-out-f141.google.com with SMTP id 46so40406ugb for <[email protected]>; Thu, 18 Jan 2007 02:30:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.49.93.13 with SMTP id v13mr30136nfl.1169116249939; Thu, 18 Jan 2007 02:30:49 -0800 (PST)
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt1s/icEwuOCHdiYIOem4/arEWtRFs266A8=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=anmEuKJBk1XVvMPAfqHp/68OopN/7w5YMCWJc0heNnThPSSU=
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Jan 2007 10:30:52.0412 (UTC) FILETIME=[BA8173C0:01C73AEB]

**Edited to prevent blowout** Cherrie

Then ran it through Header Analysis/Whois and got :

Quote:
OrgName: Google Inc.
OrgID: GOGL
Address: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
City: Mountain View
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94043

NetRange: 66.249.64.0 - 66.249.95.255
CIDR: 66.249.64.0/19
NetName: GOOGLE
NetHandle: NET-66-249-64-0-1
Parent: NET-66-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.GOOGLE.COM
NameServer: NS2.GOOGLE.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 2004-03-05
Updated: 2004-11-10

OrgTechHandle: ZG39-ARIN
OrgTechName: Google Inc.
OrgTechPhone: +1-650-318-0200
OrgTechEmail: ************@google.com

And the same if I send gmail to fastmail.
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pros.. you're blowing out the forum Please edit..

I was wondering about this myself.. I sent a hotmail email to my gmail and got nothing but my sender name..? That's why I always check when I get emails in my non-gmail catcher accounts..

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
grimreaper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the sites I use to track IP's has instructions on how to extract e-mails from Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo mail.

http://aruljohn.com/info/howtofindipaddress/

Quote:
Finding IP address in Gmail
Open the mail.
To display the email headers,
Click on the inverted triangle beside Reply. Select Show Orginal.
You may copy the headers and use my IP address detection script to ease the process. Or if you want to manually find the IP address, proceed to 5.
Look for Received: from followed by the IP address between square brackets [ ].
Received: from [69.138.30.1] by web31804.mail.mud.yahoo.com
If you find more than one Received: from patterns, select the last one.
Track the IP address of the sender
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that is you use Outlook, Thuderbird etc with gmail then the headers will show up otherwise you shouldnt get anything that can give your IP away. If anyone knows more about this please shout out as I'm certainly no expert in headers.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Les Noise wrote:
Pros.. you're blowing out the forum Please edit..

I was wondering about this myself.. I sent a hotmail email to my gmail and got nothing but my sender name..? That's why I always check when I get emails in my non-gmail catcher accounts..

Sorry Les. What did I leave in that caused the prob? I see Cherrie edited it. I thought had covered the angles but I obviously missed something.

I was using gmail itself, not with outlook or anything.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic