SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You just never know about people...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've known this guy named Jeff(name changed) for about 8 years. His company provides a lot of the hardware we program at work. I've been to White Sox games with him, been to poker nights with him...general guy-type stuff. I pick up the paper this morning to find out he was arrested on Tuesday for molesting his girlfriends 10 year old daughter. What the hell is wrong with people? I keep having visions of visiting him in jail and finding a way to beat the living shit out of him. I've gone over my entire relationship with him and I know he's met my daughter on several occasions but I'm fairly sure they were never alone together. I can't be positive though and it's making me sick to my stomach. Should I just ask her if this sicko ever touched her?

starstarstarstar
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This couldn't be one of those "girlfriend is a psycho and mad at him and yelled rape" type incidents could it?

I imagine I'm going to get a harsh word or two from the general population for saying that, but just because someone is arrested for something doesn't necessarily mean they did it...

Just trying to be a voice of reason, devil's advocate, call it what you will....

If he did do it, then I hope he is burnt alive (slowly) before burning in hell. Evil or Very Mad

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a complete ba$tard. I hope he rots in jail. Evil or Very Mad

Very sensitive subject, but I think to put your own mind at rest, it may be worth asking your daughter. I hope to God he didnt.

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm staying away from this thread. I'm already in enough trouble as it is. Reprob8, you have a PM instead.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hold your horses : the guy's been accused, and subsequently arrested. Doesn't make him guilty.
I was accused by my (thank god ex-wife) of drink driving with my children in the car, of verbally and psychologically abusing them, of being violent towards them and then some more.
As a result I have lost all contact with them (yep, the court believed her lies...)... and most of our friends believed her, and now I'm the big bad wolf, because...where there's smoke....?

If he did what he's accused of, he should indeed rot in hell, but don't believe everything you read/hear.

Being accused of something you didn't do is one of the worst things that can happen, because in law you're innocent until proven guilty, but the majority of people condemn you anyway...

And even if a Court should find him guilty : make your own judgment based on what you belive the evidence to be. A teary-eyed attractive woman sure is convincing in Court if she's trying to screw her partner for the very last time....

Having said that, I am in no way suggesting he was accused by someone with malicious intent. If he messed around with a little girl he should have his ball cut off. I just hope that the truth comes out for everyone's sake.

crime doesn't pay... but the hours are good !

Early to bed, early to rise
Makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise
- and a milkman -
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just goes to show how mistaken you can be about people. My sister used to babysit for family and the father seemed like a really nice bloke until we heard that he'd been arrested and convicted of child abuse (not my sis thank god)

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen the dirt-throwing from close up as well, and well, usually it sounds worse than it is... Add media to it, and the mess is complete. However, sometimes it indeed is as bad as it sounds, though i hope it's not in your case. Just ask, else it will mill around in your head for too long. Remember : you did nothing wrong, no-one can know things in advance... Good luck with it (as far as possible)

Closed lad accounts
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took a Criminal Justice class just for kicks this last term, and according to the professor, a lot of pedophiles have very likeable personalities. It usually does take people by surprise when the person is finally caught.

Granted, as others have said, he hasn't been found guilty yet.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would highly recommend seeking professional help for this. There are many possible outcomes, Get it done sooner rather than later. PM on the way.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Carrott
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, as others have said here, if he's guilty, then let him rot. Also if he's innocent, let's hope he's freed.

Thing is when kids are involved, there's got to be action. While no one would like to see anyone in jail for something they didn't do, I wouldn't want to see some sick ba$tard let out on the streets till the case came to court.
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't want to hazard a guess(or trust a jury) on what was going on without knowing all the details.

if you want to draw your own conclusion,
just how far will you get by pointing at the Freedom Of Information Act
to get as much information as possible?

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's so shocking R8. Damn, I just don't know about society any more. Rest assured, if convicted, his prison time will be spent watching his back, and you can't do that 24/7. It's just a matter of time before.......... Wink
Otherwise, risk it. Ask him, and if true, tell the DA. Then whack whip his skull into powder and I'll have the dogs and cats follow up, and it won't be a pleasant sight.
Joe.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a friend who is a school teacher and he was accused of 'improper' treatment of a young girl. It was alleged that he had taken the girl into his classroom and she told the police he made her do things she didn't want to do. At this time he was divorcing his wife and after the police had questioned everyone concerned it came out that the mother of this girl was a friend of the wife and at the time this was meant to have happened he was at a meeting with other staff.
It took a terribly long time for him to feel that people treated him the way they used too, and in the end he did change jobs.
The girl did confess that he hadn't touched her and that her mother told her what to say, but it sure broke his confidence in people.
That said though, if this incident is true the guy will have a hard time in jail and he deserves every minute of it.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did a bit of follow-up investigation. This guy is a registered sex-offender, this would be his 2nd arrest. The girl he allegedly molested is the daughter of the woman he lives with. Having talked to my daughter, along with the ball-busting hellbeast with no soul (my-exwife, her mother), we are 100% sure he never had any contact with my kid. He's sick, if he's convicted on these charges, I hope he can get some kind of counseling in prison in between ass-beatings. I've heard child molesters are on the bottom of the inmate foodchain. Thanks to all those who sent me PM's. I'm greatly relieved but still angry at myself for being such a piss-poor judge of character.

starstarstarstar
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. I hereby retract my semi-liberal limp wristed comments above. I'm happy to hear that your daughter wasn't .... (sorry dude, but she's your baby girl, I don't want to use the wrong words here, but you know what I mean, right?)... Confused

I'll raise a drink or two to the idea of him dropping the soap in the showers when Mr Big and his Arse-Wrecking Crew are feeling randy...

(Apologies if thats a bit graphic - I'll remove if requested!) Embarassed

As for being a poor judge of character, don't do that to yourself. Most people who lived next to serial killers always say how so-and-so was such a nice guy, quiet and polite etc.... Like you say, you just never know people...

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rep, First of all, I am very relieved to hear that nothing happened to your daughter. Secondly, There is absolutely no way of telling who a peadophile is until a crime has been detected. There have been many many cases of high ranking clergy members in Ireland being convicted of such offences. Some have been in their late 80`s going to court. There is a very strong possibility that he was abused himself as a child, and the same with whoever abused him. He will have an awful time in prison. Sex offenders are the lowest of the low, and have absolutely no rights among the prison population. I was watching something about one of the crazy South American jails, and the boss of the inmates was gleefully explaining in great detail what they do to peadophiles. attitudes are very much the same in prisons throughout the world.
I reckon our thoughts and deeds would be better off in supporting the people who have been victims of such abuse. there are plenty of charities and groups supporting the victims that don`t get enough financial aid or awareness raised about the work they do to help heal the wounds that these predators create, not just for the victim but for the victims family. If a victim does not get the help and support that they need as early as possible, it can have disastrous affects later in life.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 wrote:
I'm greatly relieved but still angry at myself for being such a piss-poor judge of character.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Having had a similar experience myself with a close friend of the family who we never thought would harm a butterfly convicted on several charges of detaining someone against their will and molestation of 2 young girls, I've learnt the hard way that sometimes appearences count for nothing. Nothing at all.

It still makes me angry when I think of the trust we had in him and that other friends of ours with young children had as well. I heard he's out now and I just hope we never ever cross paths because I don't think I'm strong enough to show any form of restraint and time behind bars isn't on my list of things-to-do.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rep, I am relieved that you have nothing to be worried about as regards your daughter.

As for the rest, whatever this person has been convicted of before does not make him guilty this time as well, and being a registered sex offender encompasses a wide range of offending. It would cover everything from a predatory violent paedophile to a 17-year-old boy who performed oral sex on his 15-year-old girlfriend with her full and willing consent. I'd be inclined to hold on for more information before posting graphic accounts of how exactly I'd kill them.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been asked by Reprob8 to lock this.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic