SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari! Help me Insult the MUGU! Update 3/24

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might say "Senegal to Gambia?, big deal, thats no more than a 2 or 3 hour drive". But it is special to me because this is the same lad that had a tattoo from me and had to spend many hours filling huge amounts of paperwork.

Ill update this thread as things go along.

This came in today:

To: Sakur4 T0kug4w4

My dearest sister S4kur4 T0kug4w4,

This to inform you that i so much appreciate your unrelentless efforts,understanding,
honesty,moral and mutual cooperation so far.

I have contacted Mr.Akir4 T0kug4wa, He told me that he will be coming down to Gambia this month.

Gambia is a bordering country with Senegal,i will be disposing some of my belongings to race money and meet him there
[damn right, better sell a lot of your best belongings...] , mean why I will really like to know the exact date of his departure, if possible the time and the flight number, so that i will know when to live here because i will be going by road and i may not really be able to pay for a hotel in Gambia.

Thanks and God be with you.

Yours brother,

S010m0n.

If you want to see him, his tattoos and a few other things go to :
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96365&highlight=

but dont necro. Ill update this everyday for everyone

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.

Last edited by Yakuza on Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:19 pm; edited 10 times in total
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x18
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best of British mate, get him to send you a postcard Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this today, Turns out it would be a 6-7 hour drive. That makes me feel much better about this somewhat short safari. Very Happy

From S010m00n
To Ak1r4

Dear Mr Ak1r4,

Thanks you very much for your mail.

Please go ahead and get the plane ticket and send me the flight number, time of your departure and arrival in Gambia.if possible attach your photograph to me for easy identification.

It will take me about six to seven hours to get to Gambia from here by road.

Yours brother,

And my short reply

Then ill go ahead and start looking for a plane ticket. I hope you didnt have to sell too many of your belongings, what did you have to sell mr solomon?

Anyhow, ill contact you soon when i have the ticket and ill also send you a picture of myself.

Best of Regards

I hope i can find a plane that arrives at 1 in the morning.

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.

Last edited by Yakuza on Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Distinct lack of night flights in Banjul.

Outward: FRANKFURT INTERNATIONAL (FRA) - BANJUL (BJL)

Date Dep Arr
Fr 23/MAR 07 14:50-21:50
Seems to be one of the latest, there may be more.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slowfreddie: I got one at 10:55.... it took me a long time to find it.

Anyhow, i sent him the following message:

From Ak1r4 T0kugaw4
To Mr S010m0n:

Here is everything that you asked for. I will travel to the United Kingdom and arrive early next week in gambia.

i also attached some pictures of myself. I am president of an oil company, so I often travel to places. I love to travel and hope to see you soon.

Please tell me about yourself and please send me a picture of you so I recognise you.

I hope you recognise who the real person in the pictures is... Razz
To what he replied:

Dear Mr 4kira,

Thank you very much for your mail and the photographs.

I want to sell my Mobile phone to race money.

Well i stared life very young on my own because of the kind of friends i was having at time, i have travel most of the African countries and i enjoy travailing alot as well,i will meet with you in Gambia and we will have more to talk.

I have attach one of my photograph here for you.

Hoping to meeting with you very soon.

Yours brother,

S010m0n.

he is going to sell his phone... when you dont have a cellphone, nobody can hear you scream.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want to sell my Mobile phone to race money.

Better than that, he wants to race money.
He doesn't know just how fast we can make it disappear.
Quote:
Well i stared life very young

I was young when I was born as well.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him your flight is delayed for technical reasons (at the time you were supposed to meet) and ask him to go to some touristical sights and let him take pictures there, with him and and without him, so that you can use them to show them to your family without having to go to all the sights... Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yakuza wrote:
I have travel most of the African countries and i enjoy travailing alot as well

Ooooh he is gonna regret making that comment..... Twisted Evil

Fact of the matter is, Africa is an extremely large place one you are actually there and although distance may not look far on a map, in reality these are huge distances that the guys are travelling.

Coupled with that is that any "road" journey in Africa will be about as pleasant as having teeth pulled..... Twisted Evil

Not to mention border crossings....... Smile

Last edited by Simba on Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, i sent him a small reply message.

From Akir4
To Mr S010m0n

Honorable Mr S010mon~

I hope that you can be there waiting for me at the airport. Anyhow i was told that as a member of NERV that you have a tattoo on your back. Was it painful? i never had a tattoo done in my life. Sister Sakura told me that she was really sad to know that you had to borrow money to get the tattoo done. Have you been able to pay them back ever since?.

I will be traveling with my laptop Hal3000. Therefore even if you sell your cellphone we can still communicate through emails. I prefer email to phones.

Hope to hear from you again. Soon both of us will be traveling to meet sakura in Nigeria!.

RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe he didn't realize the first one is a painting. Incredible.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yakuza wrote:

I hope you recognise who the real person in the pictures is... Razz

He reminds me of this guy...

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Laughing He`s going on a road trip and won`t be able to call anyone Twisted Evil your selection of character was truely inspired, i can`t believe that he has never seen a picture of kimmy before, well i suppose they do have plenty of their own despots and dictators to be worrying about.
i think what he means when he says this
Quote:
Well i stared life very young

is he started out in real life very young, or in otherwords had a short childhood, and is trying to appear streetwise and competent enough to make the trip to collect his moneys Laughing he`s in for a serious let down Twisted Evil

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply today Twisted Evil

Mr S010m0n
to Ak1r4

Dear Mr Ak1ra,

Please this is to inform you that i will be living to Gambia by tomorrow morning to got there in the evening,will your arrival time be 10:55 Pm or am.

Sister Sakura is right, i have a live tattoo in my back. Oh the pain was some thing else,it got to a stage i wanted to quite because of the pain, it was really hot!!

Well i borrowed money from some of my friends to pay for the drawing of the tattoo which i am yet to pay back.

Looking forward to meeting you in Gambia soonest.

Yours brother,

S010mon.

apparently he cant read military time, ofcourse is at night... but i could get confused Wink

Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

to what i replied:

Akir4
To Mr S010mon:

Honorable Mr S010mon

I believe the arrival will be in the morning.I hope to see you there at 10:55 at the airport. Have you been able to sell your mobile phone? i hope you got a lot of money for it. How much did you get?. I hope you are having a good time mr s010mon, By the way, Sister Sakura told me to ask you to save all of your receipts, so that she can properly pay you back for your expenses.

I have one last request mr Solomon. That for my security and me able to fully recognise you right away, that you take off your shirt in the airport and show your tattoo. Upon seeying i will know it is really you. I am really afraid traveling to africa. I heard of scammers that lure people to places like Nigeria and then kill them for the money. horrible things, what do you think of people that do such a horrible thing?

Also if you get there much earlier than me, could you make a reservation at a hotel? ill pay for it ofcourse, so make it to the best and most expensive i can find. The hard times are over. your faith has been rewarded.

hope to see you soon. Check your email often.

no apparently i am suppost get there in the morning. Is still no need to lie to him. he is apparently leaving early to pick me up in the 19th. What he did not realise is that I am 'leaving' the UK the 19th at night and getting to Gambia on the 20th in the morning. Twisted Evil

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a similar safari, and I got the lad to hang out in Gambia for a couple of days....I just missed my connection on the BA flight in Brussels or something, and the lad had to wait because the next flight to the area wasn't for three days.

I believe the flight to Gambia makes a stop in Senegal first, so there is always the opportunity to get off at the wrong spot. Smile

Good luck.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yakusa

Quote:
That for my security and me able to fully recognise you right away, that you take off your shirt in the airport and show your tattoo. Upon seeying i will know it is really you

I think that this was a bit to much. I dont think the mugu will do this, specially at an airport. You need to be careful and not have the mugu bail out on you. Don't get too greedy

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it wont hurt asking him Smile I got a reply today. With lots of meat for your enjoyment perhaps.

Dear Mr AKir4,

Many thanks for your massage and the content therein are well understood precisely.

I will be at the airport before your arrival. recognising you will not be a problem with me, i have your photograph with me and you have my own photograph as well.taking off my shirt in a public place like the airport, oh this is Africa!!!,people will think you have gone mad and it might put one into trouble, so please i will be putting on the same shirt that i took the photograph with for easy recognition.

I have sold my mobile, i sold it 25000 cfa that will be okay to take me to Gambia from here, there is no good time i am having here Mr Akira, i have to do all within my power to see to it that i get to Gambia before your arrival.The recite are with me.

My dear brother Akir4, Internet scamming is a very big crime against God and humanity? i believe what you are saying do exist,i have heard about such stores before but is a very big crime which the perpetrators being court should not allow to go free,well i believe you have being visiting Africa from time to time and you can not be a victim of such. Well to be honest Africans is a peace loving people who love welcoming strangers, although in every Continent there are good and bad people but we will not come across the bad one.

Well if i got there and still have some money left with me i will make the reservation in a hotel before your arrival.

Cant wait to meet you very soon.

Yours brother,

S010mon.

Anyone knows how many senegalese cfas make a dollar?

Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yakuza,

The mugu got about $50 for his phone...

1 US Dollar = 492.727 CFA Franc BCEAO
1 CFA Franc BCEAO (XOF) = 0.002030 US Dollar (USD)

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/africa/senegal/currency.htm

".Take my word. I just got back from Luton Specialists Hospital. I shall return within the week for brain surgery. I am attaching my picture for your viewing. I unanimously contacted you because I want this money to be used as charity.
"I know little about cheese but you know here we do not put much emphasis on it..
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, i guess is not much, but now he wont have a cellphone at least.

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the president of Gambia has just discovered a "cure for AIDS", maybe you could send the mugu to investigate this? Your charity could perhaps use this cure in other developing countries, and would be willing to pay mugu a handsome sum of money?
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its official, IP confirmed this is my second safari Smile. This is the last email he send this morning. I wrote back asking him how much it was to make the reservation if any and the usual stuff.

Good day Mr Akir4,

How are you doing?Please this is to inform you that i have gotten to Gambia this morning,there was a little delay on the road and since i got in here the net work has being very bad that is why i was unable to write you.

I have make a reservation in a hotel here.

The name of the hotel:SARGES HOTEL
Tel: 00 220 4460510
00 220 4460512
Fax: 4460515

Hoping to meeting with you tomorrow morning.

Yours brother,

S0l0mon

I have to go out of town, but is anyone able to call them and ask for mr N4thaniel S0l0mon? tell them is an emergency and then hang up and stuff? just to freak him out Very Happy

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder how much this cost him??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

and here is what people thought of it...

and here is the hotels very own website

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
orientfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just called and he is not staying there [not under that name anyway]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ if Orient's info is right, you'll be just able to miss him at the hotel, then slap him for giving you duff info.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic