SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone fancy supplying computers to this mugu?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boingboing
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I work in a computer shop we get a lot of the following.

twegate fembi [[email protected]]

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please quote us prices for the different computer parts, notebooks and lcd monitors you have in stock.

Your quick reply will be highly appreciated.

Yours faithfully,

Jane Mukuye
Twegate Trading Company
Plot 8 Nusser Rd
P.O.Box 27606
Kampala, Uganda E.AFrica

These guys normally are a bit more specific with their needs (HP inks and laptops). After all cartridge ink is more expensive than champagne. I would have thought this is ideal safari material as it can be delivered and fire damaged in the airport of your choice, where of course the cash payment on the insurance could only be paid out.

Edited headers on request.

mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it is a fake cheque scam.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^

Bingo.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
boingboing
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Close but no cigar, normally it is a payment by credit card, where the mugu has skimmed some poor tourists card while on visit, NB never let your card out of your sight.

In the early days of e-commerce we got loads of inquiries from Indonesia where card skimming is rife, so much so that we had to adjust our site to refuse all but European destinations, and then we got a large order from Sophia for the very first MP3 CD players, and although the card was "genuine" they cancelled the payment once they thought the goods were there. Good job we were insured.

As we are french speaking here we get a lot of hits from the ivory coast, and I really don't get the time to follow them up as I have to deal with "real" clients and you can image the b*llix if I ever got the two mixed up, but I am quite prepared, gentlemen and ladies, to throw these buggers to the wolves, i.e your good selves.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ your idea

Quote:
I would have thought this is ideal safari material as it can be delivered and fire damaged in the airport of your choice, where of course the cash payment on the insurance could only be paid out.

Already in the works Laughing Laughing The culprit SP Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
boingboing
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No it wasn't my idea, I must admit I paraphrased, but it came to mind that this "targeted" scam on e-commerce outlets seems tailor made for this kind of bait.

Typically (remember we are not much more than a computer corner shop with a website) I get orders for 300 or so HP ink cartridges, and laptops that are already out of date (and therefore unobtainable from the wholesalers), but are obviously the latest thing in Africa e.g. P4 laptops which have been discontinued here in favour of PMobiles as the P4's overheat.

Anyway you get the general idea, I will be quite happy to forward anything I get to future "Computer Wholesalers".

enjoy

battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OT:

mami - Can I just take the time to say how brave you are in showing us all through your lovely avatar, that beauty is deeper than what we see on the surface (much much deeper in this case).

Edit - this post was edited enourmously to lie withing grounds of political correctness.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure ScamPatroller would love another wack at donating some computers. Smile Only to have it burned up and an insurance payout ...

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi boingboing--

They always ask to provide laptops/labtops and a few expensive watches as 'gifts of appreciation'. Sometimes female clothing too..It almost amounts to a bribe! Horrors!

cheerz---jervis tetch
Rev. Ben Dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It just so happens The Church of the Holy Excrement has a cache of computers lying around waiting to be donated. But they'd have to pick them up at the airport in ummm.. how 'bout Abidjan, Ivory Coast holding signage. Smile

NOW YOU ARE ADDING 2 GIRLS TO 10 GIRLS MAKING IT 12 WHICH IS CONTRARY TO OUR AGREEMENT AND TELLING ME WITH THE GIRLS TO CARRY SIGN WRITTEN GAY BOYS FOR HIRE AND AT THE SAME TIME BE SHOUTING YOUR NAME BEN DOVER OVER AND OVER. - Christian Mekas

BEN DOVER, MY NAMES ARE DAVID DUKE AND NOT MR ENEMA. - David Duke

W.

I AM SENDING THIS MESSAGE WHICH I AM SURE YOU WILL RECEIVE LIKE OTHERS TO FURTHER TEST YOUR FAITH IN HOLY MACKEREL. - Christian Mekas
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic