SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Building a Wrestling ring...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Wrestling bait is drawing to a close, and my lad is going to build his own ring. Thing is, my wrestling ring-building skills arent too hot, and he's asking me how he can build one.

Im thinking of giving him a horribly dangerous way of buildin a ring (for the 3 "superstars" he's found me to have photos taken piledriving each other), but Im not to sure what to advise.

If this goes to plan (and the early signs are very, very good) it could be my best bait to date!

So, is there anyone here that could think of ways to build a suitable- though unsafe- wrestling ring?

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a small inflatable pool with mud or maybe jelly in it Smile

Of course there has to be plenty of bikini girl matches first.

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some descriptions here :
http://www.monsterwrestlingrings.com/page9.html

just adjust to suit.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A starving lion chained to each corner post would be a good idea.

Seriously though. It doesn't have to be too elaborate does it? Get 'em to use planks of wood instead of ropes and tarpaulin (preferably over a nice, hard concrete floor) for the canvas. Tell 'em it's the look of the thing that matters more than the substance - after all, we all know wrestling is acting don't we? Wink

BTW. Don't forget the IOBWA logos on the planks.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Courtesy of a yardtard site:

http://www.hvwaonline.com/special/ringplans.php

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shards of glass hidden randomly in the dirt floor; concertina wire for the ropes; a moat of hot lava surrounding the ring....oh I could go on and on, but I think you had something slightly different in mind.... Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
tommyd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Taipei Death Match with barbwire ring , show em some old ecw matchs/pics off youtube .
lol i got to see the pics when their done lol
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, tell him that using barbed wire for ropes is much cheaper (and crowd pleasing) than the cables used for wrestling ring ropes. You'll make a fortune with the first Nigerian Death Match federation.

Just tell him to make sure to sand/grind down the barbed wire tips so no one actually gets maimed, just a little cut up.
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just have him cob the thing together out of wood, or available building materials. If they can build a "go-kart" he should be able to to find enough material to slap SOMETHING together.

Then, some official-looking but vague blueprints. Maybe take the blueprints for a steel ring, and fudge it up for wood? That will leave everything nice and flimsy. Twisted Evil

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
Sheridan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Given they will probably produce the most rickety structure possible anyway I would emphasise the importance of crowd visibility. This would require that the wrestling surface be as high off the ground as can be managed. Perhaps balanced on the end of a very tall pole or at the top of a tree.
Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used my extraordinary drafting skills to do you up some plans. The design is a combination of potential for injury and ease of construction!

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In order for the ropes to absorb the impact of a full grown man travelling at some speed they need to be 7 braid twisted hemp of a diameter no less than 2".
If not just use lots of sisal string.
The posts will need to be not less than 8 feet tall, with four feet embedded in post mix extending out to about 4" in each direction.
So just use a 6" hole and tamp it down flat.
Metal turnbuckles need to be covered in padding to a depth of about 2" and that padding must be covered in high quality leather, just use a bit of sacking, that'll do for them.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we send our lads there to wrestle your lad for some cash? Wink

EDIT... You can use 4 post for the corner angle and 3 layers of rope. The base will consist of laid out plywood on solid ground. I would love to see a pile driver move or body slam on that. Twisted Evil

EDIT2

Here's something I knocked up quickly with MS Paint. Feel free to use or change it.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic