SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait with some unexpectedly decent results.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RobDegraves
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This started as a standard British Lotto scam. One thing that made it interesting is that the scammer calls himself Sir Steven Smith. I thought to myself "Gee, if you cant trust a member of the British Peerage in Nigeria, who can you trust?" Very Happy

Even better, he eventually sent me his banking info. I sent all of that information to Alan and now it seems that my scammer's email no longer works. Shocked I dont know what else happened but I am hoping that a number of inconveniences have occured for him. For shame trying to rob an elderly man of his pension. Smile If anyone can get a hold of this guy I would appreciate a pm as I am eager to continue our conversation. I will send headers on request of course. I traced two of them... one of them was from Nigeria (what a surprise) and the other from the UK.

As an aside I would like to thank Hecate a million times for all the help and advice.

Here is the convo broken down for ease of reading. Hopefully it should make for fun reading. My char's name is Rainier Wolfcastle.

British National Lottery,
28 Tan Field Road,
Croydon,London.
Ref: UK/9420X2/68

Dear Selected winner,
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash Price of
753,437.00 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand, Four Hundred and
Thirty Seven Pound
Sterling) in cash.from International programme held on the
12TH of FEBRUARY 2007 in the United Kindom.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
computerised email selection system from a database of over 250,000
email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which your email
was among the first ten (10) lucky winners.

Contact the verification department by providing your
Reference Number UK/9420X2/68.
You are also advised to provide him with the under listed informations.
1.Name in full.
2.Address in full.
3.Nationality & Present Country.
4.Age.
5.Phone /Fax /Sex.
6.Email address.

CONTACT PERSON: MR. LEWIS JNR
EMAIL: [email protected]
FOR MORE INFO CALL.+44 709 465 9705,+44 709 465 9752

Yours Truly,
Sir Steven Smith Co-Coordinator (Online Promo Programme)..

Wow...

That's all I can say. I cant even believe it myself. I know a guy who's Uncle won one of these but I never imagined I would.

I hope I am responding properly.

Reference Number UK/9420X2/68
Name in Full: Rainier Arnold Wolfcastle
Address in Full: 323 Schwartz St, Vulcan AB, Canada, T2Q3D3
Nationality and Present Country: Canada for both.
Phone:1-403-310-2255
Fax:1-425-696-2333
Sex: Male
Email Address:

I really hope I am doing this correctly. Let me tell you that this lottery win could not come at a better time. I have recently been diagnosed with Alzeihmers (I thought I was just a bit forgetful but it's worse than that) and I need a lot of money for my medications. Even my fairly generous pension will not likely be up to the challenge so you can imagine how delighted I was to receive this message. I rushed out immediatly and told my best friend Bart the good news. He was very jealous I can tell you that. Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon.

By the way, is Mr. Steven Smith really a knight? He signed in as Sir Steven Smith and those are usually knights. I am a big admirer of the british nobility. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN I always say. Anyway, thanks and I will be waiting for your response.

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
28 TAN FIELD ROAD,
CROYDON, LONDON,
UNITED-KINGDOM.
24-02-2007
Customer Service
+44 709 465 9705
+44 709 465 9752
+44 709 466 2452
(24hours)
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

ATTN: Rainier Arnold Wolfcastle,

I want to inform you that your verification details have been received and have been processed. I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our lucky winners in the UK National Lottery Online Sweepstakes International Program.

As you already know, all participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations and corporate bodies that are listed online and each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address ([email protected]) attached to ticket number: 56475600545188 with Serial number: 5388/02 was selected which automatically makes you one of our lucky winners.

Your funds have been approved for release and we will begin the process of remittance of your prize money to you immediately you select a mode of payment from the options stipulated below:

1. We can have your prize money wired into your private bank account from our official participating bank.

2. If the above options is inconvenient for you, kindly get back to us so that we can make arrangements for you to receive your winning cheque, certificate and other vital documents through a secured and efficient courier service.

NOTE: FOR OPTIONS 1 & 2 ALL ACCRUING CHARGES ARE DIRECTLY BEARABLE BY THE WINNER AND CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS BECAUSE YOUR CHEQUE IS PROTECTED BY A HARDCOVER INSURANCE POLICY WHICH MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO MAKE ANY DEDUCTION OF WHATSOEVER BEFORE IT IS REMITTED TO YOU. YOU MUST UPDATE US WITH YOUR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COURIER COMPANY BEFORE AND AFTER COMPLIANCE.

I await your prompt reply so that necessary steps can be taken to ensure the remittance of your winnings to you in due time.

Once more congratulations from the U.K LOTTERY FAMILY.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned!!!
Sincerely yours,
Mr. Lewis Jnr.

I cant tell you sir how pleased I am. I take it then that my information was correctly entered and that I can now claim my prize. As I said in my earlier email, this win could not have come at a better time. I am 72 years of age and I have just been diagnosed with Alzheimers. Despite having a very generous pension from the military (I retired with the rank of Captain) the mounting costs of the medication I will need was looking to be very difficult to meet. Thank goodness I no longer have to worry about money. 750 000 pounds translates to about 1 million and a half in dollars. I can barely believe it. I have to say... Bless the British National Lottery. You dont know how happy you have made me.

By the way, I would indeed prefer to have the cheque delivered via courrier (will it be one of those enormous cheques I see on tv?). Do not be concerned with whatever fees might be applicable, I can afford them easily I am sure. After all... why quibble after a few thousand dollars when I stand to gain millions.

Again, thank you ever so much and as soon as you tell me what is needed I will make all the arrangements. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

One last thing.... is Sir Steven Smith really a knight? I am a big admirer of the british royalty and I would love to corespond with him further if he has time. My thanks for your time sir. Yours very kindly...

Rainier Wolfcastle

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
28 TAN FIELD ROAD,
CROYDON, LONDON,
UNITED-KINGDOM.
26-02-2007
Customer Service
+44 709 465 9705
+44 709 465 9752
+44 709 466 2452
(24hours)
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

ATTN: Rainier Wolfcastle,

Good day to you. In regards to your last mail to us, We have sent your cheque and other vital documents relating to your winnings to our affilaite courier company, B. Express Courier Service.
It is important to note that services rendered by this courier company are to be paid for by you and not the Lottery Board. B. Express Courier Service does operate on Pay before delivery (P.B.D) service to winners of the UK National Lottery thus they shall not commence delivery until they are paid.
I am going to get a letter of guarantee from the British International Consulate here in the UK regarding the activities of this courier company. As soon as I obtain it, I shall send it to you so that your transactions with them would be transparent and there would be no cause for alarm on your part.
See below the contact information of the administrative officer. You are advised to act accordingly.

Mr.Richard Frost
Administrative Officer
Tel: +44 703 194 3155
Tel: +44 701 112 7402
Fax: +44 871 253 8718
Email: [email protected]

You can contact :B Express Delivery affiliate courier company for the UK National Lottery for assistance in claiming your winnings,they will help you with provision of some important documents to facilitate you getting your winnings before the next lottery draw. you are required to contact the courier officer via email with the information below.
contact :B Express Delivery customer desk with the following details below.

NB:DO FILL THE ONLINE FORM VIA THIS LINK TO MR. RICHARD FROST

CONTACT PAGE: http://www.bexpressdelivery.co.uk/contact.htm

NOTE: Services Render by B Express Delivery is to be paid for by you and not the lottery board, also you are to email the courier company with the following details on the link provided above.
Do keep us updated in regards to your progress with them

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Lewis Jnr.

After filling out the form on the website I got this....

B EXPRESS DELIVERY
Unit 3, Harewood Row,
London, NW1 6SE
England

Welcome to B EXPRESS DELIVERY L.T.D

Dear Valued Customer,

ATTN: Rainier Wolfcastle,

Sir\madam, Am pleased to be at your service, with our strong assets
base,insurance cover for all deliverys and Ten years working
relationship with the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, You are making a classic choice.

Compliments of the day to you. Thank you for choosing B EXPRESS DELIVERY COURIERS for your parcel delivery service. This is to inform you that we are in possession of a certified cheque and a lottery winning certificate which is to be couriered to you. You are to confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately. Note that we also do not deliver to P.O. Box address or street corners but to your residence or valid office address.

Please save this document as it contains important information about your parcel at B EXPRESS DELIVERY COURIERS.
Your order number is . Attached to your parcel is the original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their National Lottery along side your cheque. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the UK National Lottery. Below this mail is your parcel delivery invoice which stipulates the mandatory administrative charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified bank cheque and winning certificate to you. The charges are a little high because of the comprehensive insurance cover we have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive parcel. We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities. The charges can be converted from British Pound to your local currency by visiting www.fxconverter.com

Furthermore, you are to choose an option of delivery from the invoice and payment of delivery charges should be made via western union money transfer to our account officer as you are quite aware that we only operate on pay before delivery service for winners of the UK National Lottery. As soon as we receive confirmation on what option you have chosen and paid for, the tracking number of your parcel would be given to you in our next correspondence with you so that you can track it at our official website to know the status of your package. Be advised to confirm your correct mailing address in your next correspondence with us to enable us ship you parcel to you.

We have received instructions from the Lottery Board that all winnings not claimed after next week should be considered forfeited as it shall be sent back to their headquarter where it shall be reused for this year's promotion.
However, you must be quite aware that we only operate on pay before delivery thus the payment of any delivery option you have chosen should made through western union money transfer to our account officer with the details below:

Name of Receiver: Pamela Brown
Address of Receiver: Unit 3, Harewood Row,London, NW1 6SE England, United Kingdom.

Note that once payment is made, the receipt given to you at the western union office should be scanned and sent to us via email.

PARCEL DELIVERY INVOICE

1. Courier Express

2. Courier Regular

3. Courier Economy

DELIVERY DURATION

24 Hrs Next Day

3-4 Working days

5-6 Working days
COURIER CHARGES

ADMINISTRATIVE

INSURANCE (CCI)

VALUED ADDED TAX

TOTAL COST (GBP)

TOTAL COST (USD)

$1,610

$1,276

$ 1,167

Note that your parcel is bonded and protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to make any deduction before it is remitted to you. This means that our courier charges cannot be deducted from the prize. This is in accordance with section(13)1n of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the Constitutional Assembly, this is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

You will be required to sign for the parcel as soon as it is delivered to you thus we will need either a scanned copy of your international passport or your driver's license for identification purpose.

Please note that if you cannot pay for the delivery of your parcel, do inform us so that your cheque can be sent back to the Lottery Board where it shall be reused for the next edition of the draw as all orders not delivered within seven (7) working days from this communication will be returned thus your urgent reply to this mail is needed.

We are glad to be of service to you!

MR. RICHARD FROST (CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT)
BEXPRESS COURIER SERVICE@
Please do call customer service line for confirmation.
Phone number: +44 703 194 3155
+44 703 192 6899
Fax: +44 707 515 8182
+44 707 515 8183

My response.

Greetings. I am glad to see that my cheque can be forwarded so fast but I am confused with the instructions you have sent. I dont have a problem with the cost of getting my cheque (I can always pay myself later) but I dont understand what I am supposed to do. You have to be a little patient with me as I am 72 years of age and quite ill. Sometimes I get a bit confused as to how this new world of ours works. If it wasnt for my friend Bart, I would not even own a computer. I got to say that Bart is quite the smartie pants when it comes to complex doo dads. Back during during the war we didnt have any such complexities. If you ask me the world is far to complex and fussy already. But I like the internet. I always imagine it looks like a series of tubes, like the old mail transport system in our building. You put your message in a tube and woooop, its gone somewhere. How groovy is that? Anyway, can you please explain to me what I am supposed to do to get my money to me. I understand that I am supposed to pay for the shipment and that's fine by me, but what's this "Western Union" thing you are talking about? Is that some sort of southerner kind of thing? Anyway, please get back to me as soon as possible so I can send you that money as fast as I can.

B EXPRESS DELIVERY
Unit 3, Harewood Row,
London, NW1 6SE
England

B EXPRESS DELIVERY DEPARTMENT

DEAR: Rainier Wolfcastle,

I am in receipt of your email. You are to choose an option of delivery from the invoice and payment of delivery charges should be made via western union money transfer and make the payment to our account officer Pamela Brown.

This is to bring to your notice that payment within a certain limit from winners of the Lottery Programme are only accepted through western union money transfer for proper documentation and good record keeping.

Hence I strongly advise that you go to any Western Union Money Transfer outlet closest to you today to make this payment to our account in London. Pamela Brown and a copy of the transfer slip should be scanned and sent down to us for record purposes.

You are required to make this payment via Western Union Money Transfer in the name of our Cashier in London.

NAME: Pamela Brown
ADDRESS: Unit 3, Harewood Row,London, NW1 6SE England , United Kingdom.
immediately payment is made, Do send us the information to this officer via email.

NAME OF SENDER {FIRST AND LAST NAME:}......
ADDRESS OF SENDER...
AMOUNT SENT.........
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER{10 DIGITS}..........

Immediately it is comfirmed, Delivery of your package will be made to your contact address that you provided with us.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OUR SERVICES;

MR. RICHARD FROST (CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT)
BEXPRESS COURIER SERVICE@
Please do call customer service line for confirmation.
Phone number: +44 703 194 3155
+44 703 192 6899
Fax: +44 707 515 8182
+44 707 515 8183

I dont mean to be difficult sir, and I do truly want to get my winnings, but I have no idea what you are talking about. I understand that I am supposed to send you money and believe me I do want to but I dont know what a Western Union is. Best I can guess is that it's some kind of bank from the southern US or something. I dont think we have anything like that here on Vulcan. We dont care much for them Yanks and their fancy ways. I am Canadian as you know, so I know how to drink beer and eat donuts. That's pretty well my life since I retired from the army. Now that ill health is upon me, I fear for my future well being. That is why this money is so important to me. I will pay whatever you want to get it but in order to do that I need some way to send it to you that makes sense to me. Maybe if you explained what the heck is a Western Union I might be able to figure it out. Please get back to me as soon as I can. I got the money sitting in the bank ready to be sent out as soon as you can explain to me how to get it to you.

Thanks.

Rainier A. Wolfcastle.

B EXPRESS DELIVERY
Unit 3, Harewood Row,
London, NW1 6SE
England

B EXPRESS DELIVERY DEPARTMENT

DEAR: Rainier A. Wolfcastle,

I am in receipt of your email.Payment of the charges should be made to our account officer assigned by the UK National Lottery for the easy collection of courier charges. This payment should be made through bank transfer in to Account Officer with the account details below.

BANK NAME: NATWEST BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: A.A.KUKOYI
ACC NO: 47021438
SORT CODE: 01-06-96
IBAN:GB48 NWBK 0106 9647021438
BIC:NWBK GB 2L

It is very important you send this courier charges before your parcel can be transferred to the address provided by you.
Once payment is made, you are required to send us a copy of the transfer slip immediately, as a standard procedures to ensure that everything is done in accordance with the British, FSA and European Union Financial Regulations be observed.

NOTE: That the status of your package has been activated and you can now track it online with the following information;

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OUR SERVICES;

REGARDS

MR. RICHARD FROST (CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Rev. Ben Dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

excellent...any update?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic