SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A nice death threat.... thinks I am chopping his dolla

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This showed up a few hours ago... I have secured my wife and daughter in our safe room and began walling them in with bricks. That should keep them safe... Twisted Evil

Quote:
JOHN I can see u are very stubborn and corny but you are in for the biggest shock of your life, because as a human I have tried everything possible to resolve this problem but you refuse out of your selfish and stubbornness. JOHN am willing to do anything just to make shore you regret ever doing business with me. Don�t worry about your life because nothing will happen to you but prepare to tell your wife and the FBI what happen to your daughter. JOHN I hate to do this but you have left me no choice. I have every information about you and your family I are sure you one thing you are not going to eat that money in peace is either your wife or your daughter pays with there blood as for you I will allow your conscience to George you.
JOHN I don�t believe in empty treat I have made every arrangement and I no you can�t stop me from doing this, because I have reported this case to the FBI but I refused to give them your real names and address so JOHN I advise you to keep the money for your wife�s funeral and maybe your daughter�s too.

JOHN LET�S SEE WHO IS THE FOOL YOU OR ME AND PLS DON�T SHOW THIS MAIL TO YOUR WIFE

Best of lock
Kelvin the fool;

(He added "Kelvin the fool".... )

I hope my concience does not George me too much because I can't live with out my wife and daugher... Laughing At least they will always be safe behind the wall and I left them plenty of money to eat.

Last edited by mike hunter on Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell the mugu that your cousin works for the FBI, so he better ask help from the CIA Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am open to ideas. I am not sure what to do to him next...

This bait really started 3 days ago... 0 to death threat in 3 days is a record for me.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him he's doing you a favour by offering to kill your wife and daughter because you were thinking of taking a contract out on them anyway for the $5million life insurance. Negotiate his cut and organise the hit.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Show it to everyone you know. Bush, Cheney, Especially your brother from the FBI and your Federal CIA Lawyer in charge of White House security, who is your wife. Let him know, he better watch his back 24 hours a day as you know where he lives, where he travels. Call him a FOOL who better go and hide in the bushes. Mercinaries have been dispatched, and they earn their money the hard way. The EFCC is involved too, and is providing ground support with automatic weapons and RPG's, watching his internet cafe constantly while talking to the cafe owner regarging a reward for his arrest.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you checked him against thread 103507? There's loads of us over there all under the sentence of death. TSNerd would be interested in his ip details, he would be able to let you know if its our guy.

Edited coz I karnt spel

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
JOHN LET�S SEE WHO IS THE FOOL YOU OR ME AND PLS DON�T SHOW THIS MAIL TO YOUR WIFE

At least not whilst she is drinking coffee - it will ruin your keyboard.
Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
JOHN I don�t believe in empty treat

That's quite quaint really - a trick or treat by e-mail, and you got the treat.

Do as Gnasher suggests or become terrified and compliant if you want to take him a few more rounds.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mike

What did you say to upset him so???
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

reply :

Quote:
I have shown this email to my wife, our daughter is quite safe, however as you have decided to take this course of action we have no choice now but to send the money to someone else who is better at business.

then slap him for trying to kidnap your daughter.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The way they revert to the death threats when it looks like the victim won't be tricked into making any first or further payments is sickening. Some victims have left their homes, even their countries after receiving constant threats like these. Imagine the effect on an elderly person living alone. It happens.

This scumbag needs baiting damn hard by as many people as possible. Evil or Very Mad

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
luckey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd act scared, plead for my daughter's life, and ask how much money it will cost to keep her alive.

That should be good for another round.
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Donato

I sent him to v3r1fys3c and he had a lot of problems with it cause his network kept failing... he could only answer one question or something. I then abused him for being a whiner and cry baby and told him I gave the code to my partner's kid in the UK as a birthday gift...

He then asked me how much I could raise to give him and I let it slip i could raise a few million, but would not be sending anything to a parasite like him who could not even get money from WU....

Then he snapped.... All because I would not send him $3880 from his bad money orders.... I have been really abusive...

This started a few months ago, but turned into a speed bait 4 days ago when his money orders arrived.

mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you have my $4,320.00 i won't it back go right now and pay it. JOHN am not like you i just wan't my money back. and no more quations. John you think am joking well if you don't send my money in the next 60minis

I waited for the 60 Minis to show up so I could make the payment.... but they never showed....

Grrrr.

He sent me another letter after too...

I am thinking about telling him I know he is not in the UK but in Lagos (Thank you ip-adress.com).... and telling him I hired a few mercenaries on vacation from Iraq to deal with him.... lol

Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelvin is no fool!!!!!!

Send him to this site to get his facts straight!

http://zapatopi.net/kelvin/

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
John you are a big fool to dare me I paid $6,000.00 to have you and your family investigated and you think paying someone to eliminate them will be a burden to Me, John you think am a poor fool who will allow people like you to scam them Of their had earn money if that is the case you are the FOOL.

If you think am after your wife and daughter to rip you off, you must be a fool I want them to pay for your sins like I said I don�t care what it�s going to cost me I just want there blood to be on your head and come to think about it how do I no That you have a daughter, John you have made the greatest mistake of your life By calling me a bluff and don�t blame this on your mistress because she is not Going to live to regret it.

JOHN $4,320 is a very small money to me, am doing this because I want to Prove a point to you that in business there is no brother I trusted you and you Duped me, all I asked was my $4,320 you refused because you think your wife And daughter is self in hiding? I think is time to give the word.

Thanks

Kelvin

Quote:
JOHN I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THIS, AM READY TO KILL YOUR FAMILY FOR $1 AND GET YOUR HAUSE AND YOUR CARS BUNT.
YOU SHOULD�T HAVE DARED ME.

KELVIN

Oh no.... I better get to WU now or hire a merc.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you went to WU and got chatting to a guy (who just happened to be a merc) in the line ahead of you. You explained the problem to him and he offered to sort it for you for the cost of what you were gonna send...
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I met a merc at WU who has a team in nigeria working to eliminate 419 scammers.... Kelvin flipped and was convinced the merc was a scammer trying to chop his dollar! After the merc and kelvin swapped some threats, Kelvin sent this to the merc....

Wish I knew what he ment...

GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's threatening to expose the merc as a scammer to your character.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Best of lock

I just love how he signs his mails.... sounds very moddish. Wink

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
beenyboy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
JOHN I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THIS, AM READY TO KILL YOUR FAMILY FOR $1 AND GET YOUR HAUSE AND YOUR CARS BUNT.
YOU SHOULD�T HAVE DARED ME.

KELVIN

Mike Tell him someone else has offered to do it for $2 - start a bidding war Very Happy or tell him you'll put it on ebay!

Nice line about the Mercs

Mr Chen .... I an ill having SARS.....Thank you so much for bringing me back into a kind of better lives to day through your wonderful advised to implement the (LEMSIP) as you prescribe it to me last November

Cellphone Mortar x10
Andrea Smith - fack u bitch

Tiddles - MIAOW!

Barister Robert Clay -YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A TOUT AND ALL THIS WILL YOU HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME AND MY MONEY,JUST THANK YOUR GOD THAT YOU DID NOT FALL MUGU,OTHERWISE,I WOULD HAVE EATEN YOU RAW BASTARED.
FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY DEM ASS,FOOL.YOU THINK THAT I AM NOT SAMART AT DOING MY JOB.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic