SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First, in which I bait a Giant Dic

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this is the first bait I attempted and it turned out pretty well. (Well, the first lad who responded.) I think it worked well as by acting like an idiot at first I kept the lad thinking he was in control only to completely befuddle him when I stepped up the intellect.

My emails to him are in normal text.
My comments are in italics.
The emails from the lad are in bold.

Quote:
GOOD DAY
MY NAME IS DIC VAYE,THE SON OF MR ISAAC
NUHAN VAYE A FORMER
MINISTER FOR PULIBIC WORKS A CITIZEN OF
LIBERIA PRESENTLY ON
POLITICAL ASYLUM IN ACCRA GHANA WEST AFRICA BECAUSE
OF THE POLITICAL
CRISIS IN MY COUNTRY LIBERIA .
I WAS ACUSED OF CORUPTLY ENRICHING MYSELF FROM THE SALES OF MY

COUNTRYS GOLD AND DIAMOND WHICH I HAPPENED TO BE INCHARGE DURING THE

REGIM OF CHARLES TAYLOR WHO WAS THEN THE PRESIDENT.
IN FACT I
SUCEEDED IN DEPOSITING THE MONEY $6.5MILLION UNITED STATES
DOLLARS IN A
SECURITY COMPANY OVERSEA AND ALL THE DOCUMENTS
CONCERNING THE FUND ARE
WITH ME, HENCE I AM NOT ALLOWED TO TRAVEL OUT
OF WEST AFRICA DUE TO THE
SEIZURE OF MY PASSPORT/ AND OTHER
TRAVELLING DOCUMENTS .
I AM CONSULTING YOU TO HELP ME RECEIVE THIS FUND AS MY BENEFICIARY

AND FUND MANAGER TO HELP ME INVEST THIS FUND ON A PROFITABLE BUSINESS

VENTURE IN YOUR COUNTRY.
IF YOU ACCEPT TO HELP RECEIVE MY FUND, ALL THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE

TRANSFERED FROM MY NAME TO YOUR NAME .
BE INFORMED THAT I HAVE ALREADY CONSULTED A REPUTABLE ATTORNEY

-LAWYER WHO HAS AGREED TO HELP ME EFFECT THE CHANGES FROM MY NAME TO
YOUR NAME IF YOU INDICATE TO HELP ME RECEIVE MY FUND.
BE INFORMED THAT
THE ATTORNEY HAS ALSO REQUESTED ME TO PAY THE SUM OF $1,500 UNITED STATE
DOLLARS AS HIS PROCESSING FEE TO HELP EFFECT THE
CHANGES FROM MY NAME TO
YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS.
BUT BECAUSE OF MY FINANCIAL INCAPABILITY I ALSO SOLICIT YOU HELP

SETTLE THE PROCESSING FEE TO ENABLE THE ATTORNEY EFFECT THE CHANGES

ON THE DOCUMENTS, THIS MONEY WILL ALSO BE DEDUCTED AS SOON AS YOU

RECEIVE MY FUND
ALSO INDICATE TO ME HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE YOU WILL WANT
TO TAKE FROM
THE TOTAL SUM.
IF YOU ACCEPT TO HELP ME, PLEASE SEND TO ME YOUR PRVIATE TELEPHONE

NUMBERS FOR EASY COMMUNICATION AND YOU CAN ALSO REACH ME ON MY

PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR MORE INFROMATION.
NOTE, FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF KINDLY VIST THIS
WEBSITE,

href="http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm">http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm

I WILL HIGHLY APPRECIATE YOUR QUICK RESPONSE.
MAY GOD HELP YOU TO
HELP ME.
REGARDS,
DIC VAYE.

Quote:
That is horrible? What can I do to help you?

Quote:
Dear New man.
Recieved your mail and thanks for your response, all i want from you is to help me recieve my money as my new beneficiary and fund manager to help me invest on any profitable business venture in your country.
I expect to have your private telephone number for easy comunication so i can be able to explain to you better also will appreciate your response, waiting for your mail.
Regards.
Dic Vaye

This is a reality and the fund belong to me, just that i am presently on ploitical asylum in Accra Ghana and has already consulted the service of an Attorney to help effect the changes from my name to your name as my new beneficiary and fund manager.
I am not financialy bouyant to pay the Attorney charges as i am presently surviving on my asylum allowances, i have already consulted for the service of an Attorney who will help effect the changes from my name to your names this is also why i solicited for your help, but as soon as i get your indication to help me recieve my fund, i will send to you datas of the Attorney so you can comunicate with him.
Please i will be glad also if you name how much percentage you will want from the total fund, as i am ready to part with any price.
I will be pleased if you give me your private telephone number for easy comunication and you can as well reach me on my telephone number 233 242-604-126 i will appreciate your fast response waiting for your mail.
Pls. tell the kind of prove you need ?i shall send them to you as soon as i receive you email with your details as well.
Regards.
Dic Vaye.

Recieved your mail and realy asppreciate your conern on this transaction,but would want you to understand that i am not financialy bouyant to settle the Attorneys charges and this is the reason i solicited for your assitance.
I requested you send me your direct telephone number for for easy comunications so that i can brief you more on this transaction.
I am still waitig to know the kind of proof you want from me, you should not hesitate to ask so that you get all the details from me i will appreciate your response.

I understand you are not financially bouyant which is why I suggested we just pay the attorney out of the money we will be splitting. There is plenty for us to pay him and then live lives of luxury after!

I am on political asylum in ghana and i manage to survive with the little allowances provided by the united nations Aids Program, this is the reason i need your help to assist on the Attorneys charges.
Also remind you that i have been able to pay for his consultation, he only ask for his processing fee to anable him effect the changes on the documents.
I will sugest you contact the Attorney on his email adress [email protected] or his telephone number+233-246-917-459 tell him you where ask to contact him by Dic Vaye.
Will be pleased to get your direct telephone number and other details so i can forward it to the Attorney waiting for your mail.

Dear Newman,
No, we are not given the Attorney any percentage but $1,500 us dollars to process the documents.

you must see (Card Spam)
Dear Newman,
Thanks for your suggestion, i have already consulted Barrister John Smith as i told you and paid his consultation fee.
Secondly all the documents are with him waiting to receive processing fee and effect changes from my name to your name, i think is late now to change Attorney.

I will offer you 40 percent just to let us carry without delay.
Kindly use the information i sent you to reach the Attorney he will direct you on how to send the money down to him.
I sincerely solicite your urgent assistant to get things done without further delay.
I waiting your email.
Regards,
Dic Vaye.Dont forget to see (Card spam)

Quote:
wait I thought you said you paid his consultation fee? why am I paying him twice?

I made every thing cleared to you from my first letter to you. Dont forget to see (Card spam)

Such changes is being done in the Court and it states is a duty of an Attorney.
Secondly i don't have your information, there is no way the Attorney will reach you first, this is why i gave you his details to reach him with your full information.
If truthly you want to assist me, kindly save me all this trouble and work with my directives.
Be free to tell your mind, i am not happy here i want to get myself out by all miss.Dont forget to see (Card Spam)

To Stupid Fake Lawyer
He told me to email you about this deal, you've talked to him right?

Your details are not me and will advise you fill my Attorneys form acordingly and send it back via email to me so i can start on the processing of the documentations as from tommorow.
Attached to this mail is my consultation form you should please fill the form with the requiered informations for effective service,
I also wish to remind you of the official processing charges of $1,500 this will enable me to facilitate all the documentations without delay,the details of the payment of the processing fee will be sent to you as soon as i recieve your reply.

(Form Attached)

I am not taking advantage of any thing only doing my work as a good Lawyer.
Yes, can assist you base on our understanding.
So tell me how much you can afford now and when to balance up ?
Fill the form acordingly and send it bank to me.
Looking forward to receive your email.
Barr. John Smith.

Your lawyer hasn't returned my emails in two days, I am getting worried I don't want to see this money slip through our hands!

Pls. to avoid deceiving our self kindly tell me your mind.
Do not capitalize on my present condition or my request to murk me.
With due respect, if you are not willing to assist me pls. don�t reply me again.
Thanks.

I am serious about this deal, your barrister needs to understand that as an American I have little knowledge of the Nigerian legal system and so his questions were very confusing! I just want to make sure I have all of the information about this deal, since I will have to answer to the IRS. The IRS VERY serious business Mr. Vaye, and if I cannot answer all of their questions with the information I need from your barrister they will audit me and take away all of the money from this deal. So while these questions may seem trivial to a Nigerian Legal Professional, they are not to ME.

What are the questions? so i can forward them to the Lawyer.
I have all documents to back you up in every point in time, this transaction is risk free.
Hence you are willing to assist me, include your full information in your next mail because i want to be sure of whom i am dealing with and it will also be used by the Lawyer.Dont forget to see (Spam) !

I am still not sure why you are not sure who you are dealing with since you emailed me first! But, just send me the documents and I will get them done!

this is the answer! Wink Spam
I am not billing you the money is for the processing of the documents
your questions are childish, are you serious or joking?please fill the form and send back to me and stop the kiding.
Regards. Dont forget to see Spam !

Until now I've been playing dumb, now it is time to slowly start shifting tone.

I need the documents, you are being insulting and won't send them and his email no longer works for me. WHy are you doing this. I am not a legal expert on your affairs, I am just a normal businessman. I do not like being treated this way, but for so much money I can live with it.

What kind of business are you into, I see you as a boy just playing with computer.
So be serious and stop wasting my time, I am a busy man not game player like you.

I TOLD YOU HIS EMAIL IS NOT WORKING! What kind of a lawyer are you that insults his customers? I am not sending you documentation until I get an apology. No amount of money is worth this abuse. I'll send it later today if you apologize, and if you get back to me before my bank closes can possibly arrange a transfer to your account.
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

dic_**yahoo.co.uk

I am not insulting you only addressing you the way you are.
Remember you are not helping me, i am working for you and your friend so I deserver some respect .
I am to prepare the documents not you sending me documents all we want from you is your details and stop be childish, I will only stop using insulting words when you act as you claimed to be ,( businessman .)
What bank are you talking about? Do you have bank account? Have handled good amount of money before? I don�t know why Dic decided to trust his fund to you? Incapable hand like you.
Today I sent mail to Dic and he received it.
For the seek of Dic, I am sorry if I have insulted you but is unfortunate that people don�t know different between addressing one the way he or she is.
I hope to receive your email if you have good thing to offer and stop wasting my time.

I am not wasting your time! I do all of my banking with the Bank of America, a very large and well known bank here in the United States. I have only acted completely professionally during this exchange, asking questions when they are required as you always should in such transactions. If I do not ask very detailed questions I will be in a great deal of trouble with the Internal Revenue Service here in the United States. Their audits are very extensive, and I am sure I will be subject to them when I receive this large amount of money. I am sure Dic has had to make the same preparations for what will happen in your country!
So please fax me the documents and I will have them signed and notarized by my secretary.

Are you a ghost? That doesn�t have information and you claimed to live in United State?
If you bring your self low to my service every thing will be taking care of, there will be no question from IRS and other international monitory Agency.
Dic just called me , he will reach you.
Secondly I have advice him to look for other serious beneficiary because you are only fooling him.
What kind of business man are you? That stay�s in computer 24 hours?
Be open and stop deceiving people.
Asking questions is very good based on the kind of question, ask me questions about the transaction and will give you full load down.
Note, do not send any more email until you fill return back my form.
Good Day.

You have caused me to reach my wits end. I have never dealt with a ruder, more unprofessional man in my life. Sir, you are accusing me of being on the computer 24 hours a day? It is nearly 1 AM where you are. Here it is 7:45 and I am enjoying my time off during this weekend by catching up on emails.
I am completely baffled why a good man such as Dic would choose an awful lawyer such as yourself. What type of a lawyer sends insulting e-mails to clients at 1 AM?

I am not answering anymore of your questions until I receive an apology. You claim I am unprofessional, yet your grasp of the English language is very poor, to the point where it is very difficult to read your e-mails. I must wonder if you even have the proper education to serve us in this deal. Until you can act professionally, and until I receive an apology I am done dealing with you. This deal is very important to me, and very important to Dic. I will not let a Barrister who does not even know English to ruin this deal for the both of us.

Dear Newman,
How are you today?
Barrister Smith told me you tried reaching me but only find there is problem with my address.
Pls. Smith made to understood you are not helping mater by not working with his instruction/ directives.
Pls. hence you have the interest to help me let us put heads together and get this project completed.
Like mentioned to you I am not comfortable here surviving with little allowance..
Pls. treat the Barrister form as he instructed you.
I wait your mail.
Regards,

In his behalf I am begging you, pls. forgive and forget with .
Pls. for my sake reach him and finalize.
I wait to hear you discussion with him
God bless for your kindness.

Quote:
I am so sorry for using such words on you.
Yes, is 1 :15 am here and I am always in my computer due to unfinished assignment in day time and issue like yours.
English teacher thanks for teaching me.
Kindly fill my form let proceed.
End to all those insulting words and let us handle this transaction without delay.

My wife has filled out this form. Officially this money will be hers since for tax purposes assets such as this go in Ashley's name. The deal is still between Dic and myself, her name is just a formality. I am sure you understand.

My dear Frined Victor,
I have discussed with him and also beg him.
In his behalf I am begging you, pls. forgive and forget with .
Pls. for my sake reach him and finalize.
I wait to hear you discussion with him
God bless for your kindness.
Dic Vaye.

The Attorney has also promised to comence on the changes on the documents, but only requested to recieve the processing fee from you,
Please kindly send the money to him so he can complete his job on the documentations. waiting to hear from you.
Regards,
Dic Vaye.

Can the attorney wait until we have the money from the account? It'd be much easier to pay him from that than sending a wire transfer.

Dic I am sorry, I forgot that he cannot wait. I'll go down to the Western Union office before they close and try to get this done tonight.

Attention Victor newman
Just recieved your mail and i am already on the process to effect the changes and will want the settlement of the processing fee to enable me complete my job without delay.
I am already working on the changing of the beneficiarys name from Dic's name to your name as the reciever of his fund, the processing fee will cost 1,500 usd (one thousand five hundred united states dolars) to enable me obtain the neccesary documents.
Kindly Proceed to western union money transfer to effect the payment of the processing fee with the informations bellow.
Recievers Name Prince Uche Odilison.
Adress Block 5 Benson Road,Swan Lake
Accra Ghana.
Waiting to recieve the payment informations (eg)
Senders Name :..................................
Senders Address:............................
Text Quest:............................
Answer:.............................
Control Number:..............................
For your information, Prince Uche Odilison is the acountant in my chamber.
Your response will be appreciated to hasten the processing of the documents.
Yours Sincerely
Barrister Jonh Smith.

Quote:
Attention Victor newman,

Acknowledged your mail, you should understand that we have no such facilities (Neteller) that you earlier mentioned on your mail we have just few recognised means of sending and recieving money, is either by money gram or western union money transfer they are faster and reliable.

Be informe that i tried to reach you on the telephone number you sent to me but could not get through, i will apprecaiate if you send an alternative number.

Dic has also been briefed on the latest development from you i think he is fullfilled with the situation of things and i know you will definitely reach him and also comfirm this to him as well, I waiting for your prompt response.

Yours sincerely

Barrister John Simth.

Now i understood the reason you suggest to make the payment through neteller which is not popular in this part of the world (third world countries).

I think is irelivant to fill the western union questionair form that you sent to me you should understand i am only offering my service to you as your lawyer,i advise you find other outlets of western union or go through moneygram to effect the payment.

I have recieved money from most parts of the world and have never gone through this process and i found it very funny i think is wise to save our precious time to conclude on this transaction without delay waiting for your mail.

Yours sincerely

Barrister John Simth.

Then please hand the forms off to Dic to sign. I am not going to go tramping around this state to Western Unions for no reason. I filled out your form. I haven't had to deal with such a Western Union form in the past, but they told me it is a new form they are testing out in select markets, and frankly you must agree it is a good idea to make sure everyone doing business is honest. I am sorry you have to go through this trouble, but the forms seem very short and easy to fill out.

Recieved your mail and want you to understand that is not an obligation for me to request or demand for any money from you,but only doing my jod as a Layer/consultant to render my service to you.

I will advise you go back to your partner Mr Dic,finalise on this issue and get back to me when you are read i will always render my secvise when you are through.

Yours Sicerely

Barrister John Smith..

My Dear Friend,
How are you today?
Barrister John Smith called me, him stated that you asked him to fill a form from Western Union and he also ask me to fill the form with my infomations.
I will be glad to fill the form and retrun back to you.
The form show's that the receiver's picture will be on it but i don't have any Identity to receive money locally or international.
Pls. advice me on what to do.
The Lawyer complained of two things.
1, You gave him your Wife information, instead of your own ?
2, A fake telephone number?
I tried to reach you on the number you sent to the Lawyer and he made me to understand that the number is a fake telephone number asuming you are not a responsible person?
I looking forward to hear from you.
Regards,
Dic Vaye.

I have no idea why he would complain about using Ashley's information on the form I sent him. He should know it is a very common thing to do for tax purposes. It makes your hidden assets more difficult to trace.
As for the forms here they are again, please hurry with these!
(I attach the forms again in hopes he'll have to waste time downloading them a second time.)

I will appreciate if you make things easier by considering my plight, also saving my identity and our time as you know so we can finalise on this issue.
I'm looking forward to hear from you.

It will not matter since this transfer is not being sent in your name so why would it jeopardize anything?

Dic are you OK? have the authorities come after you? Please if you are ok get those documents to me as soon as possible. We must wrap this deal up quickly or else we might risk the government coming after your money before we can get at it.

He gave some reasons including your not being able to disclose your details to him, by refusing to send your direct telephone number, and at same time sending a fake telephone number which he tried several times and was not able to each you.
He conluded that all these are signs of distrust and incapability from you and advised that i should source for another person with a through identity to help me recieve my fund.
I expected that you help consede my identity, but instead you want to make it loud by asking me to fill your questionaire form why?this is part of security lapses, please disclose your willingness to continue or i find another source as advised by the Lawyer, waiting.
Thanks

I told you I am very willing to continue this. But I am a man of principles Dic. Your lawyer demanded we use Western Union, and now that he is asked to do the slightest bit of work he wants me to use a different form of payment. This lawyer has been shady and dishonest through every stage of this deal, and now he is completely contradicting himself after being so in favor of Western Union. Because of this he won't get any more of my information until I get those forms from him. Right now that man knows a great deal about myself and my wife and I am worried about what he will do with it.

Recieved your mail and quite understood all you have said about the Lawyer,i think you have every right to your own oppinion but i expect you sometimes change decitions for things to go other way round.
As for the Lawyer, he has nothing to do with your informations he only has complained that you gave a fake details to him mostly your telephone number, anyway i know he is a responsible gentle man with a good reputation.
To hasten the transaction and also save our time i will suggest you find another means of sending the processing fee to enable us forge ahead and finalise on this issue,understand that time is not our friend ,pls do it for my sake and also consider my present plight ,waiting for your mail.
Thanks.
Dic Vaye.
Dic, those forms will take far less time for her or the receiving party to fill out than it would for me to go to another place and have this sent. He refused all of the alternatives I offered him before these forms were sent to him. Now that I have sent him these forms he wants an alternative.
This does not make sense if he is an honest man. An honest man would not care about filling out a form that says he is an honest man, for he is honest. I feel like he just wants to waste my time. First he will not use any of the easy solutions I propose, he only wants Western Union. When I go out of my way to go to Western Union he then changes his mind. This is not a professional way to do business. Until I receive those forms I will do nothing further. He chose Western Union, and he must deal with the consequences of his choice.

And that is it for now. I figure there's a chance of him getting back to me as it has only been 4 days since his last email, but at this point I feel like I am going to have to put just as much effort as I'd be getting out of him, since he doesn't seem to be buying my story anymore. So maybe he'll search for this name on google and find this bait and send me an insulting email to waste his time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic