SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Twist on Soldier Scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Serengeti
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this one yesterday, and the lad has already used 3 three email addresses..
Quote:

I am one of the female commanders in Iraq. I must say the situation here is definitely not what is being watched on the news or what you see in the papers. A lot has gone wrong that I can not say at the moment.

This project is aimed at the families of some of our fallen comrades. We got information that they were not enlisted for the benefits they are meant to receive from the govt. So we have decided to get some money across to them and this is where you come in.

The money is on it's way out of Iraq and I will let you know the destination in due time. We want you to get the money and we shall forward you the list of the families that are entitled. We are not interested in the money. A certain amount for you and the rest to the families. It's up to you if you believe it or not. I am a lady with honor and integrity and I won't contact you stating otherwise.

**Text unmasked...no need for it** Cherrie

I done a few forum searches, and have not seen one quite like this. But she being a "lady with honor", and I being a person of compassion, I think I will er... help her out, so to speak.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to get in on this one with you. This sort of thing burns me up!!! I'm recently retired and having served in the sand box, know this is 100% hogwash.

Joe
Serengeti
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still have not heard from my lad today, he seemed to jump right on my first reply yesterday. Wondering if I should reply to him again or just wait.

I am getting the feeling this gig is a lot about patience... not one of my forte's

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait another day and then write to him telling him that as he's not interested then neither are you. Odds on getting a reply? A lad is a lad is a lad.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think you have to mask the entire format. We've been told to use the function gingerly.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Serengeti, get used to it, Mugus are notorious time wasters. it`s only when they really smell the money that they will invest time in you. occasionally you will get a mugu snapping at your first cast, but most of the time it takes a few mails to get there, it`s always a good excuse for slapping them though. never let a good slap go to waste!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Serengeti
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got mail!

Turns out this scam is not so 100% Risky Free.

Quote:
This project is 97% secured

They are trying to get me on the hook for a name change, containers full of m0n3y x2 and of course lock codes. In return, I can take as much of the moolah as I want, and dole the rest out to the families.

Gonna have to re-tool my plan.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still not real clear on where I think I wat to take this, but I just sent back loads of questions, about the container/s size, shape, weight, etc. Should keep the lad busy for a while... Oh I almost forgot the B1ll 0f L@ding thumbnail I attached.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received one of these:

E-mail one:
Quote:
I am one of the female commanders in Iraq. I must say the situation here is definitely not what is being watched on the news or what you see in the papers. A lot has gone wrong that I can not say at the moment. This project is aimed at the families of some of our fallen comrades. We got information that they were not enlisted for the benefits they are meant to receive from the govt. So we have decided to get some money across to them and this is where you come in. The money is on it's way out of Iraq and I will let you know the destination in due time. We want you to get the money and we shall forward you the list of the families that are entitled. We are not interested in the money. A certain amount for you and the rest to the families. It's up to you if you believe it or not. I am a lady with honor and integrity and I won't contact you stating otherwise.

Do respond so I can send you the procedures required.

ZC.

I replied "sounds serious, what would you like me to do"...

Follow-up e-mail (within 3 minutes):
Quote:
Below is the process, status and the requirement needed to get this done.

Status of the money: The money in question is not in any bank or any financial institution. The money is in the custody of an agency and I will reveal its location to you in due course. The money is kept in two sealed containers which is coded with security numbers. (I will send you the unlock codes to the containers when they are in your custody).

Process: Before the agency can release the containers to you, we will need to go through a legal process which is called the change of name process. The information on the papers backing the containers is under a non-existing information, so its imperative that we had the name changed from the non-existing name to your name. The agency will be in charge of the change of name process and they will charge a fee for the process.

Without the change of name process the agency won't be able to ship the containers to you. So I need you to know that the change of name fees has to be paid.

Requirements: All I need from you is your full name, email, tel/fax (very important). I will forward the information to the agency, they will contact you and you will take over from there.

Final Stage: The moment the change on the papers is effected, you will instruct the agency to ship the containers to any secured location of your choice. Once that is done, I will give you the unlock codes to the containers and you will take a certain amount as compensation and you will disburse the rest to the families that are entitled. At that stage I will forward you the contact information of the families and how to go about disbursing the money. This project is 97% secured, safe, not in anyway endangering your life/family or business.

I hope with the detailed information, you fully understand the process. I will appreciate it if your response is immediate for I will want us to get started in earnest.

ZC.

I responded "I smell a scam, convince me otherwise" but am not going to play... the sender is [email protected] so have fun if you like...
Serengeti
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeh, I asked for proof, and never got a reply.. and the lad is not returning my emails anymore.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic