SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

In the Beginning

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Tale of a First Bait (Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent, what follows is a true story)
Starring :
The Good Guys
Slowfreddie. The Rev 8u88a Fl@vel, I�m 82 you know. The American fossil now living in Switzerland
Mathias. The German Language Technical Consultant
Persephone. The dark brooding individual, doesn�t say much, but when she does, you'd better listen.
Vpmanchester. The Call Girl (pardon?) I mean Secretary
e6ffdyr0. The Stuntman, also does voice-overs.

The Bad Guys :
S@n@tor D@vid 0wol@bi. The Business Man (Sanator, whats that?)
[email protected]@judeen D@tti. The Barrister (BOO! HISS!)
D@vid Ad@m@. Plays the part of the mule.

The Scene :
Mr O wants to thank me for not helping him a while back with a transaction someone else completed (with me so far?) the thanks will be $950,000.
The money, in the form of a draft, has been left with Mr T, the Barrister (BOO! HISS!) as Mr O is far too busy to talk to plebs like me. (pleb = peasant) so I have to contact Mr O.
So, not understanding why I had received this e-mail (from the surplus thread) I sent him a generic �I don�t understand, how can I help?� message.
Sent do not understand message Friday 17:00 23/02/2007.
Quote:
Back comes this half an hour later :

I have received adirective from my cliant Senator David
Owolabi before he travel for a business trip to send to you a
draft of the sum of $950.000.00 to you if you reply his mail to
you. I have seen your full name and please kindely send to me your
full address where you will want me to send the draft to .also i want
you to send a scan document of your international passport or
your drivers lincens to enable me know whom is receiving the
draft.
This is a draft and it must be sent to you through a
government authorise courier company that is only allow to carry
such document as in draft.
The draft can not be wire-transfer rather that when you receive the original copy from us through a courier company then you submit it to your bank who will now send it to their clearing house to turn it to fisical cash (Let�s get fisical, fisical) and deposit the money into your account which you have with your bank in your country.

I will wait to receive this that I have requested on
time.and i also want to let you know that the money is in a draft
form,and is casheble in any bank in the world.

Thanks,

Note:I
will be going to the office of the courier company to find out
how much it is going to cost you for us to send the draft to
your country.

Regards,
B@rr. T@jud33n D@tti.

+225o9271o84

Soooo, a little nibble then���
Time for my dinner, so a quick stall while I translate the letter.

I have received you reply, Vehr Danke.(Universal Translator missed that one!)
My time here at the internet is sadly up, but I have taken a copy of your message, we have no computer at the retreat, and will look to it tomorrow after vespers.
I forgot to press the send button so it was sent late.

As a newbie on his first outing I went through the e-mail and made notes, what did he want, who am I. Got myself 2 Mentors (I�m greedy, one for language, one to slap me if I get out of line, or cuddle me, make me feel all warm and fuzzy again if my pet pops its clogs too quick)

I got a brief reply on Saturday, can�t blame him, it is the weekend after all.
Quote:
Dear sir,
Thank you for your mail, i will wait to recaeve the
informations that i requested from you,

Thank and God bless
you,

Regards,

B@rr D@tti

More stalling, I�ve located myself on a small mountain road above Crapfer (no, honest, it really is called that!) using a map and the SwissPost mapping system to get the real post code. My Retreat is even marked on the real map with a church-like cross. Sadly it is actually a road sign, but if you squint��
I sent back :
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, the ride into town is still rather a tedious one.
You have asked for a copy of my passport, that I am afraid I don't have, I have not been out of the country for some time now. I do have an identity card (oh no I don�t!)I can let you have a copy of that if it would suffice?
I have a driving licence (This is true-ish, I have 3, and you ain�t getting them), ), but not to hand, we don't need a licence for the cart, and the electric van is not something I use (there is 2 feet of freaking snow outside the door, I have pictures). ). I will have to find it tonight and arrange to copy it for you on Monday or Wednesday.

With regards to the original letter :
Is the good Senator, wishing to make this gesture as a charitable donation?
I only ask as the rules permit me 72 days for the date of offer to complete the work and include the recompense of taxation relief.
(Stalling, stalling, stalling)

Still on script, he comes back, oh look, there�s the request for money.

Quote:

Dear B. Fl@vel

How are you doing? Thanks for your mail.I we still
want you to send to me your full address where you will want me to send
the draft to and your phone number.I have called the courier company
that will courier your draft to you and they have told me that the
cost to courier the draft to your country is the sum of
$150.00. (Is that it? How the h3ll do I get promoted that that piddly amount? I wanna be elevated at least to Proctologist!)
They said the draft is as good as money and it is not an
ordinary document that is why it will cost such an amount to despatch
it to you.

Please do make available the above mention amount and
send it through western union money transfer or money gram nearer
to you with the name of my assistant in the office below:

Name:
D@VID AD@M@
Address: ABIDJAN IVORY COAST
Question: WHAT FOR
Answer: COURIER

(Baddie 3 enters stage left, pauses)
I will advise you to do this today so that
your draft will leave at least latest Monday morning my time the
draft will live to your country and you submit it to your bank for
clearing by your bank and deposit it into your account you have with
your bank. I will call you to notify you of this developement
today. (Call me, How? And where did you get $150 from? You don�t know where I live?)
I await your urgent response to this mail.

My
Regards,
B@rr. D@tti.

I thought best let him wait, so in the morning (26th Feb) I sent this :
I am in receipt of your e-mail. I've come into town this morning, difficult after the heavy snow last night, one of the down-sides of living at altitude.
I have been unable to find any correspondence about this transaction but we are having major re-building work carried out and I cannot get to the old files. (He is still on script, so isn�t really interested)
The technician here is going to help with scanning in the driving licence you requested (I�m 82 you know) and I still await an answer with regards to the identity card question I sent you last week.. (I just asked for proof of who he was, seems fair enough)
My postal address is :
D@s R3tr3tt
B3i Mur1tsch3ct D@v@ins
Sur Mei
CH-7452
Cunter b3i S@v0gnin. (laugh all you want, it is a real address, just happens to be the address of a roadsign)
My telephone is currently somewhere in the building works, my secretary (vpmanchester enters stage righthas the mobile and is away today, I'll have that tomorrow or Wednesday. (lost myself there, who�s writing this script?)I see that the Senator's e-mail address is Japan. Is this where you are located?
Hope your weather is better than here.
(dangling for bait)
Please supply by return a copy of your accreditation and 'Energie von attourney' which I think is 'Power of Attorney' from the Senator so I can establish your bona-fides. (Who are you ohh ohh (CSI TV program)
I will now talk with the technician to deal with the driving licence
Later that same day : (11:57)
I sent the front cover of a 1970�s driving licence (diverse alarums off) in those days it was just a simple cover with nothing they can use, being all fingers and thumbs I forgot to reduce it, so it was over 5Mb in size.
Unfortunately the middle bit with all my details must have got garbled in translation, it could have been because it was a renamed dll file of about the same size.

Later that same day :
Quote:
Dear sir,
Thank you very much for your mail and all the content there are fully noted.
Now that i have gotten your address (oh no you haven�t)where you will
want me to send the draft to, i will like you to please send to me
immediately the fee for the courier charges (that reminds me, must get a dodgy WU form) so that i will send to you immediately the draft to your address which you have sent to me with out delay.
The fee is just $150,(Still no promotion prospects) send it to the name which i have already sent to you before.
I will still try and call you secretary in UK to let her know about this.
Thanks and God bless you,
Regards,
B@rr D@tti

I replied the following day (isn�t shift work wonderful?):

Dear Mr Tatty, Barrister. (oops! Typo, didn�t spot that) 27,02,07
10:55 CET
(this next bit means time remaining not yet set)Zeit restlich : nicht schon eingestellt
(if you are following he plot I did try to get him to set me a time limit)
Thank you for your reply.
I have taken the first step by arranging a temporary Donator Transaction number (just to keep track of him I�ve set up a don/u/t number in the e-mail header which goes up by 1 each time) which I have included in the title bar, to assist with you keeping track of this transaction the number increases by one with each message. I note that you have not yet specified the reason for this cash transfer. I would prefer it to be registered as a donation to save paying MWST. (tax) on the amount, SFR117,059. (will he notice I�ve moved the decimal point?)
With regards to the fee for the courier, $150 (SFR184) that seems very cheap for a flight from Japan to here? are you sure that is correct? (stalling stalling stalling)

Yours Sincerely
Bubb@ Fl@vel (Rev.)

His next message was received: 28/02/07 (sent late previous night)
Quote:

DON/barTAT/02 (ahhh bless! He caught on and following my lead)
Dear sir,
Thank you for your mail and all the content therein, i have
been trying to call the the number you gave to me,(vp tells me that he flashed her (ohhh errr missus!) as in let it ring 3 times and then hang up) but there has been no
response to my call, So please sir if you really want me to talk to
somebody first, i will advice you to please write your secretary and give
to her my telephone number to call me ok.About the fee for the courier that will bring the draft to your address which you sent to me,
Sir that is the real amount for i made the inquiring my self. (Bu**sh*t you did) so
please send it to me, with the name that i have earlier sent to you.
I will be waiting to receive the information of the western union and the
control number, so that i will instruct my assistance to go and pick it
up, so that the draft can be sent to you with out any delay.
Thanks
and God bless you.
B@rr: D@tti

Verbal ping-pong continues
DON/barTAT/03 28,02,07
(rookie error when cutting and pasting, watch the font, I changed it in my template later) 10:55 CET
Zeit restlich : nicht schon eingestellt
Dear Mr D@atti, B@rrister.

Just a quick note, I'll speak more later, I'm arranging the cash transfer this morning.
I have spoken to my secretary (well an e-mail anyway, the translator from Google is better than me) (setting the stage for later) and she assures me that the first number I gave was correct. However, if you cannot reach her on that one then : xxx-xxx is an alternative. I will arrange for a time tomorrow or Friday for your exclusive use.
I will peruse (I think that is the right word, look at?) your letter in septh (my typo, blast it! But English is not my first language) at the Western Union office later and reply again this afternoon)

Hope your weather is better than ours. (off script tickle, didn�t work)

B.Fl@v3l (R3v.)
Our hero joins vp for a conflab, vp grasses up the arch-villian about his inability to hold on to the phone) tells the hero to send a bit of a zinger (slap grade 1, mild setting)

I sent : at 10:37 28/02/07

Dear Mr Datti, Barrister,. 27,02,07
11:37 CET
I have just managed to have a telephone conversation with my secretary, (well swopped pm�s actually) she has informed me in no uncertain way that while you did, indeed try to telephone her, you managed to wait for 3 rings before hanging up. (so that makes you? Oh yes, a lying sob) I have received a copy of her caller id log and a severe telling off for you wasting her time. (so nyeeer!)
Once I managed to calm her down (I don�t suppose any of this interests him, but anything to keep him going) she has agreed to allow you to call anytime until 6p.m. CET which is 5p.m. GMT. I have copied that from her message, I didn't want to add the other comments, normally a very placid woman. (actually I have no idea, but she seems nice) Please try again at your earliest moment, I think starting with an apology would be best. Note that you should quote your don/u/t number, (I just want him to say �donut�) as a busy woman I would not suggest setting her off again. (Fire breathing dragon that she is)

I do now have the Westen Union Forms that I will complete today, once I have settled your bona fides I will return to the office, would Yen be more suitable or SFR on USD? (combination of stalling and a hurry up, if that is possible, sounds like I am all ready, try to keep him ticking over)

Yours Sincerely
Bubb@ Fl@vel (Rev.)

Arch villain retires for 90 minutes then returns :
He also corrected my mistake in the headers, I forgot to change the number, he is keeping track as well, I know this may help him but he should be doing it anyway so he doesn�t lose track)
Also, following advice elsewhere I�ve taken to checking his headers to pick up his IP address so I can see if he moves about.

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]@[email protected]
Received: by 10.114.160.14 with SMTP id i14cs202268wae;
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 04:03:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.114.254.1 with SMTP id b1mr699167wai.1172664221291;
Return-Path: <td@[email protected]>
Received: from sifyr1.maa.puppy.net (sifyr1.maa.puppy.net [202.144.76.80])
by mx.wiggle.com with ESMTP id y25si1126607pod.2007.02.28.04.03.38;
Received-SPF: pass (wiggle.com: domain of td@[email protected] designates 202.144.76.80 as permitted sender)
DomainKey-Status: bad
X-QHPSI: clean
Received: (puppymail 15929 invoked by uid 507); 28 Feb 2007 17:33:36 +0530
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=portal; d=puppy.com;
b=F8TcAurOgdpiCFqSUYI+PPeWBUVuLB3BJ067MJIFr6tGmwIsoXnmcP7X3/xTMPKy ;
Received: from 202.144.76.99 (HELO webmail6.sify.com) (202.144.76.99)
by 202.144.76.80 with ESMTP; 28 Feb 2007 17:33:36 +0530
Received: (puppyymail 21987 invoked by uid 99); 28 Feb 2007 17:33:37 +0530
To: 8ubb@Fl@vel <[email protected]@[email protected]>
Subject: Re: DON/barTAT/05[colour=red](see! he kept the number going)[/colour]
Received: (puppmail from 213.136.116.24 by host mail.puppy.com) Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:33:37 +0530
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:33:37 +0500 (IST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-MOQ117266421780d7d8db3dec8ad42ba01869fd38d790"

This message is in MIME format.

---MOQ117266421780d7d8db3dec8ad42ba01869fd38d790
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail,of this morning, how are you i hope
you are fine, well i do not have to start arguing with you or your
secretary, for i know i have called her time with out number,(actually I think that you�ll find the number to be 1) with out
response,
That is not too important now,what is important is for i
to make sure you receive your draft with out any problem, so my dear (who are you calling dear?, maybe a tiny slip up?) it
will be suitable on USD, because the courier company charged on USD
ok.
So i will be expecting to receive the western union information
of the money so that i will send the draft to the address which you have
already sent to me before.

Thanks and God bless you and your
family,

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

B@rr: D@tti

So, maybe the sniff of cash interests him, but still only $150
Dear Mr D@tti, B@rrister,. 27,02,07

I acknowledge receipt of your message, yes, all is well here, the builders promise to have electricity restored soon, it is a bit cold without it.
I wasn't aware that we were to have an argument, either of the 5 minute variety, or the full half hour. (Monty Python)
My seretary's details of called missed does plainly show that you only made the one attempt, (Take that! Sirrah you�ll be calling my vp a liar!) not a very business-like effort I must say. (and that)
I note that previously you have asked for, and received my credentials.(like h3ll you did!) I note that I am still awaiting your proof of identity, and proof that you are legally entitled to be acting on behalf of the Senator.(more stalling)
I am sure that you are aware that there are people in this world who are not what they seem, (like you, you lying sob (oh yeah, and me)) I have no doubt that in your profession you meet such people all the time. (lotsa lying scumbags)I wouldn't want to send money to someone without first ensuring that they are who they say they are, you certainly didn't. (I�ve lost it again, really should slow down a bit)
I will now go to the bank to arrange for the currency as you have requested. Once I have your details
I will make haste to send it as requested. (Oh no I won�t)

Yours Sincerely
Bu88a Fl@v3l (Rev.)

No message so (Have I blown it?):
Dear Mr D@tti, B@rrist3r, 27,02,07
17:27 CET

I note no reply from you. As the time is now late I fear I will not be able to remain in town in order to be able to send to you the monies you requested. (watching mugito run on my PC actually)
I must say that I am disappointed in your lack of response. (wakey wakey!)
Should you wish to continue this transaction I suggest that you give it a larger proportion of your time. (yeah, get off your fat a**e)

Sir,

Good Day to you.

Yours Sincerely
Bu88a Fl@v3l (Rev.)

He replied 22:33 that same night (must have been still reeling after the zinger)
Re: DON/barTAT/08
Quote:
Dear sir,
Sorry for my late response to your mail, which due to the fact that i have to go to the Court this afternoon for i have a siting (a siting, what did you see?)today in the Court.
So sir please find attached my id for your perusal,
So sir i will be waiting to receive the money for the courier charges.
Thanks and God bless you,
Yours faithfully
B@rr: D@tt1

So, still in the game then!, hard bl**dy work on his for $150
My most recent message :

DON/barTAT/09 Dear Mr D@tt1, B@rrister,. 27,02,07

I acknowledge receipt of your message.
The Site Foreman has generously allowed me to use his laptop (my universal translator (now I�ve gone all Trekky)gives the same word, I hope it is correct) This modern technology is so useful. I am happy with your identity, (don�t all rush at once with his real name(s) I am pleased to be able to understand the type of person I am talking to. (lying scumbag (him, not me))
I have to be away from here until Friday 9 Mar 2007 to allow the next phase of building work to take place. I find the noise too much anyway. (I am middle shift next week, so he�ll have to wait)
When I am away I will send the transfer as you have requested. I will let my Secretary have the details, if you need them please contact her. (I hope he does!)

Yours Sincerely
Bu88@ Fl@ve1 (Rev.)
--
What yea seek so shalt thou get.
But seek not what yea deserve.
For that is what thou whilst get.
(and I hope he does)
Quote:

Coming soon :
Act 1 Scene 2, where our hero travels to Berlin to visit the Zoo to collect some animals that are going to be paid for out of the $950,000. En route he morphs into e6ffdyr0 (that gotta be a stage name), will vp get her man, will the hero get his donut?
Stay tuned.
This has been a shaky text production.
It is not suitable to be viewed by minors
Or anyone else for that matter.

[/quote]
So as a newbie what have I learned so far?
1. Bait Safe
2. See 1
3. Get a Mentor (or 2)
4. Take your time, read through the e-mail, craft your reply
5. Keep notes (thats mine in red)
6. Don't go for broke on day 1, it ay take months
7. Bait Safe

Some red bits I add as comments in my record file so I don't loose track.
Others are there to keep me smiling, I recently red the sick children's scam elsewhere in the forums. That got me really down and reminded what we are here for.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
4. Take your time, read through the e-mail, craft your reply

my credo is:

Never invest more time than the lad. I never read their mails unless we are in a funny stage and their mails are off script, long and funny.

My phone service is used by many here. Probably O will not be recognising the lads name (most lads speak very heavy accent and have poor VoIP or cellphone connections).

But I'll allways say "Its me, I was expecting your call". Then I make up things about my wife, my health and so on until I have a clue what the lad wants and how to make it a looooooong expensive call Very Happy

Feel free to use this service. Most lads like me and will trust you even more after they have spoken to me. :8 This is because I act so very dumb at times Rolling Eyes

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent him a quick message to set the scene.
Old man, new phone, in a zoo. Eager to send him money.

Quote:

Dear Mr D'tt1, Barrister,. 27,02,07
20:24 CET
I am now sure of my forth coming trip. I have been provided with a phone for Germany. The number is :
<snip>

-- I am unable to confirm the dialling code from Japan, I hope you know that. I will be travelling tomorrow and will take the paperwork with me.
I should be at Berlin Monday morning. I have been in contact with the Zoo there who have a program for rehousing animals they no longer have space for, their children's place has too many animals like free range freie Strecke chickens, Berg goats and t�nzelnder Pinkischer ponies which we are going to take. I hope to be using the money from you to pay for these animals. Do you know how long it will take to arrive?
I look forward to speaking with you.

Thats free range chickens, mountain goats and prancing pink ponies.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a message this morning : It was sent at 05:03 GMT Shocked
Holy cr@p, this man works some hours.
anyway :
Quote:
Dear sir,
Thank you for your mail, i have to tell you hear that youare playing with me. Has our hero been sussed? or is he just fishing?there is nothing i can do unless you send to me themoney for the courier company that will carry the parcel to you , so ifyou are interested about the draft please do send to me the moneyimmediately so that i can send the draft to your address which you havealready sent to me ok.
Bye and have a nice day.
Barr: Datti

I'm 82, I had to get up very early to get to the train station, I am not in a good mood.

Flame on, Bigboy :
Quote:
DON/barTAT/12
I stopped at the station this morning to check my mail and I must say that I was somewhat suprised by the tone of your letter.
I am in the middle of a very busy time, I have had to adjust my timetable to fit dealing with your requests and have made numerous trips and searches to accomodate you. I have gone to the trouble of getting a passport, which you no longer want, I have organised the early release of animals before the breeding season after your promise of money, I ask questions, which are totally reasonable, and you either stall or ignore them, I go to the trouble of arranging a telephone so that you can contact me, I have all the paperwork with me, I have the address of the Western Union Office in Berlin. And then you accuse ME of playing.
I think you need to sit back and re-examine the way you have been behaving, playing indeed, I am about to undertake a journey that will not finish until after 8pm this evening. I am old and will no doubt be tired. I suggest that if you wish to contact me you telephone after I have had the opportunity to attend the Western Union Office, which now I am having second thoughts.

Sir, Good Day.
B. Fl@vel. (Rev.)

I was tempted to send him a copy of my timetable, but thought, nahh.
This is an example of what I call a 'crafted reply' minimum effort, saved on Word so I can check what I've said, how I've said it and keep for possible later use. As time goes on I'll collect a set of template letters, as they cut and paste, so I will. I forgot to blast him about the train not having a WU office on board.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is having a busy morning, he didn't pick up on the fact that I am now on a train, currently between Sargans and Zuerich HB.
He got the number wrong, probably losing interest in that.
And has now started to suggest that I have a time limit, nothing in the original message about that. No apology after my mark 2 Zinger.
See what he does after I don't reply until next week.
This is what he said :
[quote]DON/barTAT/12
My dear,
I have told you this time with out number i can not call you
if you really are the one my client ask me to send this to you have to
do the calling OK,
Look i have nothing to lose here, i am just trying
to help you ok, if you really want this draft all i can tell you is fore
to go and send the money for the courier fee so that i will send the
money to you with out delay.
I want you to have it in mind that this
very draft has an expiration date on it,so the earlier you do this
better for you.
Thanks and
bye,
Regards,
B@rr:D@tt1
+225x9271x84.[quote]

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've been to the zoo, got my animals. Been busy delaying him, sent him the WU5ecure stuff and then got this :
Quote:
My Dear,
Thank you very much for your mail,but i have to make it
clear to you here that the way and manner you are going about this, i
have to tell you that i am not happy with you.I'm smiling
If really you send money,please for God sack ??where is the western union informations, like the MTS number or Control number and also the name of the sender and the
text question and answer so that i can tell my assistance in the office
to go the wester union office and get the money so that i can send your
draft to you,i want to let you know that i will not entertain any of
this Daley famous English sportsman]any more for i will not respond to you if you do not want to
send the money for the courier services that will CaryGrant the actor this draft to
your address which you have earlier given to me.
If you think that you over sent money why don't you send to me the information so that i will collect the money and send back your difference to you back
OK.

I think this have really taken so long to conclude for i am be
coming impatient with you manner.

I think I might be niggling him a bit, I told him I accidentally sent $1.5K rather than $150. Now he's got the WU5ecure stuff.

I thought he had gone from my life, but he is still out there.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic