SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ONLINE SHOPPING SCAM - Candles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lizzers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,
I got a random request for candles that I do not carry and have been playing e-mail tag with these scammers. What gave it away you ask? The period at the end of the name, the fact that the "financial manager" uses the same e-mail address as the CEO, the urgency to complete the transaction, and the list goes on...
--------------------------------------------------
The ccv no. is XXX. with the shipping address Mr. Wilson will get back to you with that when he comes to the office on Wednesday morning.I am here to make sure the payment is done before Mr. Wilson comes in.

Thank You,
John Williams.

XXXX wrote:
Ok, please give me the secret code for the Mastercard and the shipping address for the items as well as the billing address (if different from shipping).

Thanks!
----- Original Message -----
To: XXXX
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: Payment

This is the Financial Manager taking care of the payment...Julian Wilson is gone for the day.

Thank You,
John Williams.
Financial Manager.

XXXX wrote:
I'm sorry, but I can't process this. You have given me two different names!
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 5:12 PM
Subject: Payment

Thanks for your co-opration,
I will like you to process my Creditcard below for the total amount which is the $306.....

CREDITCARD INFO...
Name on Card: Julian XXXXX
CreditcardType: Mastercard
Creditcard No: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
Creditcard Exp : XX/XXXX

I will like you to please get back to me with the approval codes for future reference after you process my creditcard.

Thank You,
John Williams.

XXXX wrote:
SCENT QUANTITY PRICE TOTAL
Voluspa Autumn 10oz (Golden Pear Palo Santo) 4 10 $40
Voluspa Autumn Travel 3 wick tin 12oz 4 9 $36
Voluspa Winter 10oz (italian vervaine, winter daphne, water lily, peru balsam) 3 10 $30
Voluspa Winter Travel 3 wick tin 12oz 6 9 $54
Voluspa Holiday 10oz (Ginger, vanilla, clove) 4 10 $40
Voluspa Holiday Travel 3 wick tin 12oz 4 9 $36
Voluspa Wedding 10oz (fleur d' fete-calla lily, creme roses, white narcissus, tuberose absolute, butter cream cake) 7 10 $70
$306

Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:00 PM
Subject: Urgent Order

Thank for your e-mail,
I will like you to e-mail with all the quantities and the total price quote you have on the below candles.

Voluspa Autumn 10oz (Golden Pear Palo Santo)
Voluspa Autumn Travel 3 wick tin 12oz
Voluspa Winter 10oz (italian vervaine, winter daphne, water lily, peru balsam)
Voluspa Winter Travel 3 wick tin 12oz
Voluspa Holiday 10oz (Ginger, vanilla, clove)
Voluspa Holiday Travel 3 wick tin 12oz
Voluspa Wedding 10oz (fleur d' fete-calla lily, creme roses, white narcissus, tuberose absolute, butter cream cake)

Note: i wouldn't mind if i buy all the candles you have instock with my Creditcard so that i will show those candles as samples if possibe finish the purchase today.

Regards,
Julian Wilson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Removed CC info TS
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello & welcome lizzers! Good to see you did not fall for the scam, though if the scammer has any of your real details, e.g. email address, company address, etc. it would be best if you were to stop communicating with him immediately.
You can always create a baiting email address with made-up details and mess with the scammer from there - or you can sit back, read some stickies and other info on the site and leave the scammer to other forum members to play with Wink

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic