SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bill clinton is giving me treats... *Audio update

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received half a millon dollars form fake checks.. i told them i have cashed the.. this is what am getting now fro Bill and his assistant

Quote:
Hello,
i will make you to understand that you are only playing with fire and it,s right time for me to take my action,s on you. you have my company money with you and you dont want to remit the money not even for you to reply my mail,s so i now luke like a baby to you. dont worry i am giveing you my world you will hear from me, i am not sleeping because of you now i have to make my own time makeing contact on how to get my money from you idiot man.maybe you want to join one of our company client that refuse to pay us our money who is in jail now benjamin gigg,s very soon i am giveing you my world you will meet him over. by monday morning if i dont get my money from you through the royal bank of canada we gave to you than, leave the action for me i know what to do this is my fight. take and buye

Regards
Bill Clinton.

hmmmmm check his spelling real bad for being a former president

Quote:
Hello Alexander,
how are you today? you are playing with me too much i am going to deal with you in a way that you will regret your life send my money to me through the royal bank of canada. with the contact i gave to you or whatch what is going to happen. is not your business where i want my money to go, you are only working for me as a company representative and not to control me, i have people working with me. so watch your mouth over speech you are makeing to jhonny choung. i am giveing you today as a day of grace to send my money to me. thanks am greatful i await your usual prompt reply.

BANK:- ROYAL BANK OF CANADA
BANK ADDRESS:- 5080 SHEPPARD AVENUE EAST SCARBOROUGH ONT.M1S 4N3
ACC.#:- 05037650
TRANSIT #:- 06492
ABA #:- ROYCCAT2
BANK #:- 003
BENEFICIARY NAME:- VIOLET LAWES
BENRFICIARY ADDRESS:- 37 WISHFORD DRIVE SCARBOROGH, ONT.M1B 2T2

He was stupid enough to give me an account Twisted Evil

his assistan now

http://media.putfile.com/Bill-part-one

More comming soon really funny!!!

Quote:
update:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840570#840570
[[/b]UPDATE

Last edited by xXCIENFUEGOSXx on Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
voodoo billy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha!

That guy seems good fun to bait.

He must be thick!! Laughing

MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND RENT COLLECTOR THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE - as above

I WILL MAKE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING I WILL GO TO OUT SHRINE TO
LEAN COURSE ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY - as above
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That guy is funny....

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny...

Quote:
hmmmmm check his spelling real bad for being a former president

Arkansas education, speech writers... you could totally be messing with the former president Very Happy. I couldn't get the audio, did it sound like Ms. Lewinsky?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This from Bill clinton....

Quote:
Hello Alexander David,
i am heighly disappointed in you as our company representative, listen to me very well i am not a man that you should play with all i need is my company money with you. i know how to get my money from you. if you want to enjoy me in person and also enjoy this our business offer send my money to me. we have other good representative they dont act like you. this is my world, if you like take it if you like eat my money thanks am greatful.i await your usual prompt reply.

Regards
Bill Clinton.

I am going to tell him that i gave the money away for charity....

better yet.. i�ll play him as if i spent the money...
Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you bought a new car, a new condo and many fabulous clothes, a new computer, camera etc.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840570#840570

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one!! Have you not gone to Vegas yet?

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Death threats.. should i be scared???

Quote:
Hello,
i need our company money from you today or you will die i have report you to our washiper in china if you dont send that money today i am giveing you sum day,s and you will die, also your china translator both of you most surely go in for it you will die take care of your self i await your usual prompt reply.

Quote:
Hello Alexander David,
i am strill wating for you to send our company money to us because you are the wrong type of representative i have ever seen in my life i will not alow that money to go just like that i know how to track you down very soon i will be the one to laugh best just dont worry go ahead and spend the money you will remit it to me when is time. when am ready for you ,you will know that i am not a man that you will just eat is money just like that. i told jhonny choung that if i dont see my money by today or tommoro i am going to make him loose os job. you have to remit that cash or jhonny choung will deal with you in their own way thanks am greatful i await your usual prompt reply.
Regards
Bill Clinton.

ok... i think is time to get them off my back... Cool Any one wants to send an FBI letter,.... they call too much coz they think i did cash the check....
thanks baiters
this is they mails

[email protected] Bill Clinton
[email protected] His assistant...
need team work to have them dancing...

Cheers

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No wonder Bill Clinton is so tardy in getting back to me. You've got him climbing the walls! Nice one Cool .

His last email eluded to his growing lack of confidence in company reps.

Bill wrote
Quote:
...because we dont want to fall in victim of our company representative that alway,s go away with our company money...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeepers - he's sending a warship from China ?

Sounds like you started a general naval mobilization. Bet you never thought it would end in World War 3.

At least you should have a good week to find somewhere to hide before it gets to you. I suggest somehwere inland up a mountain.

Doesn't he realise that all these threats are making you spend all his money protecting yourself ? Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@gommer

Yeahh,.. haven�t thought of that...
I have just bought a great team of assasins... thanks for the advise

Quote:
Hello Alexander,
i have told you surely you most die also your china translator will go with you let me see how you rae going to enjoy that money because you are takeing what is not your,s this is my world for you just take it you most die i promise you that. take care of your self eat the money enjoy your self and get ready to summit your life very soon. also God is not happy with you. thanks am greatful i await your usual prompt reply.

Regards
jhonny choung
china.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's name is Bill Clinton?.....that's funny. Did you change the lad's name or was that the lad's name on first contact?

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why would I change his name...

Johny is the assistant if you hear the recordings you�ll know

Confused

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be careful, xXcienfuegosxx - haven't you heard of the Bill Clinton body count list?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nop ... i haven�t....

this body is going to leave till it�s 100 Razz

His assistant is killing me right now with magical spells from the tang dynasty Very Happy

http://media.putfile.com/Can-t-speak-chinese

He canot speak chinese

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic