SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I think that is Shiver's flag for outstanding modality, but I could be mistaken Confused

EDIT: beaten by SP Very Happy Congrats SP on your flaggy. Looks good on you.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flagless Sad

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If a mere trollish level person were allowed, and it actually exsisted. I would nominate Shiver for the Meritorious Service Award

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Talking of trophies, here's one for the biggest postwhore

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver, I think you should have the dead squirrel and the bust of yourself in your siggy. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shiver metimbers wrote:
Flagless Sad

SP sent me 50 bucks....you didn't Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has replied, he sounds just a little peeved, but he's not showing it fully, after my little slap from the producer about the video quality etc, he has agreed to do it all again Laughing Laughing:

Quote:
Your Excellency,

I thank you so much for your mail. I also thank you for liking the Y.M.C.A. African style song. I know that whoever that listens to that song will like it... an easy going stuff that will make one start thinking the wordings and other things therein.

However, Your Excellency, I had thought that what I should do over here (in Nigeria) is to sing the actual music, that the rest of the mixing and videos will be shot in the US. It is correct that I would have sang the English version as it is in the original style, but, I didn't get it that I would have done all those here. If you could remember, the very first time you gave me the lyrics of the music, I told you that I hadn't the money to fund the requirements then.

You then suggested how I could go about it. I followed your suggestions. I borrowed a cam-recorder from a friend and also told a friend to assist me in the recordings. The professionals I wanted to engage for this job were among those that wanted me to pay them. Probably, that was why the video came out poor... at least, the producer has spoken! I really ran around with the help of my choirmaster and few friends to get to the stage we arrived.

It has not been easy all these while. I only look forward to your admonitions, advices, encouragements to fordge ahead. I do not know how the producer would take it, I would have suggested the remaining part of the song be done in the US... with his great assistance. But, where by he still persists that I should do all here, then I will do them. But, to finish it will take a little time due to logistics. But, to do it, I will surely give my best.

May the Good Lord continue to give us the grace to do the right things always.

Yours sincerely.

xxxxx xxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally i`m getting to see it, feckin broadband was down Thursday and still wasn`t right yesterday i even had the Indian avatar ready Sad
Image, SP you fully deserve that Jolly Roger, Congratulations!!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YouTube are about as useless as Eileen Dover* I'm still waiting for them to get back to me ref. extending my video duration, so I have given up and uploaded Scam Patroller's video to Google Video (yes, I know!). That was uploaded successfully, and it's currently "processing". I expect it to be live in the next few hours. I will of course post a link here as soon as it is active.

*Sorry. Ignore me. If you can't, just look up "bitter, lying bastard" on Google. No-hoper will work as well!

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Shiver, aren't you glad you offered to help with this video Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Murtagh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im new around here but i just like to say hi and this bait is genius the video is awesome ive been playing around with it in my editing software so far ive got a few really funny and interesting results out of it trying to edit it like a documentary i hope u guys dont mind me doing this?

if it turns out aswell as i think it will i can post it up on here for u all to see and of course all credit will go to you guys involved im really just doing out of boredem on my day off.

anyways thanks for such a genius bait i hope to one day be up to your level of baiting.
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must be the only person not to see it, im patiently waiting for it to go live and im still patiently waiting....reason for this is im using the crappiest second hand PC world lap top ever......as soon as i pay my divorce solicitor im so buying a real computer Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x18
Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats awesome!!!! I have no idea what they're singing!

Who produced it? The ghost of Wesley Willis?

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YouTube finally came through, whilst Google Video is still "processing"! The link is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIpWLsvrkSk

Last edited by Shiver Metimbers on Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where can I send the donation? They are brilliant.

pony
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a lot , Shiver Thumbs up Cool

spot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent ..... top marks to all concerned for all the hard work.

Keep going back and watch the number of hits it gets as the news goes world wide Image

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have another big thank you for, Shiver, the post has just arrived and there is a DVD for me, it's 1 1/2 hours of the unseen footage from the original video, I'm going to watch it later on, top man, Shiver clapping Thumbs up

spot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An x-tra 1.5 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

This will soon be as long as Gone With The Wind

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad sent me an email this evening, I have ignored him since the 8th because of my trip Latin America Very Happy:

Quote:
Your Excellency,

How are you today and did you let the Producer know about my last email? I am waiting to hear from you on his decision.

I cant wait to hear from you on what do i do now.I dont want to lose this Golden Opportunity please.All the Choir members are all exicted getting ready to be in USA.I cant withstand to turn them down.I Write to remind you as you let me know to be keeping long from communicating with you.

I pray that Almighty God will Continue to give you strenth and more blessing to continue your good work.

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

I replied to him, I had to mention the costumes, well, I pasted what the producer would have said to me if he existed Very Happy, I also put the date of his coming to the US back to April:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner, the reason being, I am currently on a trip to Latin America, since , which is the final leg of my trip before returning to the Washington on the 14th, it has been one hell of a tiring schedule.

I understand what you wrote in your previous email, and I am in regular email contact with the producer, unfortunately, what the producer wants, the producer must have, I have no control over the musical side of what you and the producer are doing, all I can do at this point, is to offer you encouragement to accomplish your tasks, and as you say, this is your golden opportunity, so please follow to the letter, anything that the producer asks of you!

Further to my last email to you, where I quoted this from the producer:

"The video quality is piss poor and, by the state of the video, it looks like the cameraman might have been drunk, it was truly the worst video anyone has ever sent me"

He has also told me that he was very shocked at the costumes you had made, he cannot make out which character is which, he said he guessed the construction worker due to him carrying a shovel, and the Indian with the big hair, but as for the others, and these are the producers words I have pasted below:

"I have never seen such a collection of diabolical costumes in my entire life, who is supposed to be who? What was that person on the bike doing, please don't tell me that was supposed to be the biker? If it was, it was atrocious, it looked like a transexual wearing a dress riding a bike, NOT a biker, it was nothing at all like what I expected of these people, their costumes would be more at home worn by clowns in a circus, are these people serious about doing this gig? These people need to make proper costumes and send me a damn good clear video before I lose my patience completely with them, if they want to be super stars, they better start acting like damn superstars"

As you can see, the producer says what is on his mind, he does not mince his words, try not to feel disheartened, he often talks like this, it's just his way of getting things done and motivating people, he did mention another important point, as you know, he is currently working on a music project in the UK, he has informed me that because of the trouble with the star he is working with, it has delayed his whole schedule, so instead of it being late March when he will want you all in the US, he has put the date back to April 20th, and apart from his current work, another UK singer has asked him to work on their music tracks, he has asked me to apologise to you for the unforseen delay.

Keep on rehearsing, make some proper costumes and make a clear video for the producer, these things are requirements that the producer is insisting on, and I will always be here to offer you encouragement in what you are doing.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Talk about a slap Laughing

I hope he does a retake of the video. Excellent letter to the mugu.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After that very tasteful slap he's going to be in a world of hurt. Twisted Evil Of course he has to start over, after all it's the President who is trying so hard to help him! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
britneyspears
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh i can't wait to watch the video tmw. did trhye not do an original version of ymca?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, laddy has sent me an email, says he will do the costumes the way the producer wants them, along with remaking the video and doing the other version of the Y.M.C.A song in the original English singing style Very Happy:

Quote:
Your Excellency,

I thank you for your mail. I am also sorry for repling late to your mail. I had to make some runarounds for the re-videoing and the singing of the English version of the Y.M.C.A song. I want to make sure that I do it to the best of my ability.

Sir, in your mail, you mentioned that the producer will be in the UK longer than he propossed. You didn't mention when he would be leaving to the US. If I finish the video and the recording of the song, where will I send the package?

Please, Sir, the producer didnt understand us in some of the custumes we have already made for the African version of the Y.M.C.A. song. It seems that the prducer is not conversant with the African mode of dressing. Anyway, by the time we are through with the whole music, he will come to understand. Unless he does not want the African artire in its entirety. The characters representated in the video he is having are still the same with its English counterpart. However, I will just do as he has instructed. Only that I beg him of some little time.

I still want to thank you for your encouragements... letting me know of the producers way of speaking(though not mincing words)! I thank you also for this great opportunity you granted me and the choir. The choir menbers are very happy... they always offer prayers to God on your behalf everytime we gather for rehearsals. They are only waiting for the time they would be opportuned to see the WORLD'S NUMBER ONE life! May God bless you!

May the good Lord continue to protect us all from the hands of our enemies. The enemies will continue to be the losers, while we would continue to win. Untill I hear from you. God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Utterly brilliant/appalling (depending on your take - I was almost forced to chew my own ears off).

Fantastic work! clapping

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic