SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A challenge

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chaos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, I had a few baits going, and one of them died sooner than I had hoped. And most certainly not the way I was expecting. I don't know how often this kind of thing happens, but I would like to challenge everyone of you to pull off a successful bait on this guy.

This is the last mail I recieved from him:

Quote:

Dear X,

They tone of your mail to me,have show me that you are one of those gmail time waster.Note that they is no way i will be in the picture, holding a sign saying "---".

Why note do that yourself and send it to me.

Infact you are not serious person rather playing with my time

If anyone is interested, PM me and I will hand over the email address.

(yes, I just want revenge)
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM Sent

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same response from a lad after asking for a sign after a couple of emails. I changed my way of manipulating him, and I've gotten tons of pics, movies, documents, etc out of him over the last 7 months or so.

Don't let them gain control. Slap him and use your imagination to earn his trust, or just drop and re-bait from a different address.

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Thats what happens when you want to go for a trophy right away.
Practice your skills of baiting by doing a few straight baits. Read some of the published baits and get some ideas.

The trophies will come later. Don't try to be right away like those, deviant, demented and wicked baiters. They are not normal.
Soon you will be going crazy. Don't worry it will happen Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
chaos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
^^^^Thats what happens when you want to go for a trophy right away.
Practice your skills of baiting by doing a few straight baits. Read some of the published baits and get some ideas.

No way. I want a trophy!! Twisted Evil

With all due respect, doing a straight bait will mostly just improve my skills in doing just that. Straight baiting. I may fail a few (many) times when going for a trophy, but I hope that I will learn from my mistakes, and that I eventually will be able to pull it off.
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You can always start out straight, and then when you're sure your lad is sufficiently invested, and you have his trust, then start twisting and going for trophies.

Burning thru lads for quick trophies is fine I guess since there seems to be an endless supply, but you may be performing a lad-public-service to educate them about "gmail jokers".
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Patience is the key. Especially when first starting out. All you ever see on here are posts about how we got our mugu to do this or that. Not so much is written about the mugus who won't oblige. Get him invested, then nail him.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Listen to those with experience. Jumping in and rushing a trophy bait will get you nowhere and teach you nothing. You have to learn to walk before you can run, and part of trophy baiting is straight baiting the lad until he's hooked badly enough to be willing to do a trophy pic for you.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ chaos

Quote:
No way. I want a trophy!! Twisted Evil

With all due respect, doing a straight bait will mostly just improve my skills in doing just that. Straight baiting. I may fail a few (many) times when going for a trophy, but I hope that I will learn from my mistakes, and that I eventually will be able to pull it off.

I am sure that you want a trophy. By burning lads in asking for a trophy right away. You are educating the mugus. Learn to get the mugu offscrip.
It is a psychological game.

I am still waiting to get my first trophy. Use a fast mail account to try and get a trophy. the mugus are very carefull of baiters and gmail accounts

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ chaos

Here's what can happen if you straight bait and wait for the right moment.

I am baiting lottery lads to get their certificates and hopefully some fake sites. I then annoy them for a short while with various payment modalities. I then say that WU has warned me about 419 scams and I dump them. Well one lad responded that he also had heard about this but he was 100% risky free. That was an ideal opportunity to say that I want to believe him but I would only be totally convinced if he sent a photo and sign.

Now that came after 2 weeks and 16 emails of straight baiting. My request only went off yesterday and I might not get the trophy but he will never accuse me of being a joker and I would not have taught him anything.

-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could of course just say what all the others have said, but I'll try to be inventive and say it using different words...

Ever since I started baiting (not so long ago), I have tried to keep in mind this quote:

Quote:
never lose sight of the main goal; to waste the scammer's time as much as possible, to mess with their minds, to make them jump through hoops

Yes, it deals with cash baiting, but I think it is very good advice for all sort of baiting. Going for trophy is good goal, but I try to forget the "if I don't get trophy this is stupid and I don't want to play anymore" or "I'm worse than all the others since I don't get trophies" mentality.
We are doing good job wasting the scammer's time and possibly preventing them from scamming real victims. For me the trophies are bonus. They are hoops that took more scammer's resources than simple email correspondence, but still the idea is same: to waste their time.

That said, I mostly bait straight and never plan ahead of going for trophy. If the lad offers an opportunity to get one, then of course I'll go for it. If not, then back to wasting their time using conventional ways.

Rambling off.

-Cyric

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couldn't agree more Cyric... Wasting time and cafe fees is important..Time spent with us is time NOT spent with real victims.. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
pagegina
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to try...I seem to have had pretty good luck so far.

"I met few people and showed them the thing and few were able to dictate what you dictated about the thing."

"This was very painful because a sharp object was used to pierce my body and after that the dark pigment was used on it which entered into my body for the colouration."

"I have been diagnosed of Cancer of Lungs and Oesophagus due to Bomb explosure I inhale during my escape"
chaos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

alright, I get it. I have to straight bait Smile

But to be honest, I am not even sure what that is. What is the difference between a straight bait and a not so straight bait? As far as I know, the former is to not get him too much off script, and basically just do what he asks of you, but with slowing the process down, and delaying his scam in every way possible. Is that correct?
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Straight baiting for me is asking lots of dumb questions, one at a time. Keeping my character confused about how to do things but remaining believable. Stalling off my trip to WU as long as possible then resorting to security forms etc..You can go from there depending what rears it's head with the lad.. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu holding a sign trophy is getting harder and harder to get (said smugly as just posted mugu holding sign trophy) but seriously, the lads are catching on, Gmail is a dead give away now, fastmail is less sus but also look around for other email services, oh and don,t ask for a trophy after 2 emails Laughing

pony pony Mortar x18
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:
but seriously, the lads are catching on, Gmail is a dead give away now,

I must be one of the lucky ones. I've seen the other posts about lads complaining of Gmail users being "jokers", but this has yet to happen to me.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got my first bite the other day and am going to play it straight as I can for a while. I think people equate straight baiting with boring baiting, but I have some utterly ridiculous things I have planned without asking for any trophies. Just being a complete pain in the ass!

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Agreed...Straight baiting does not need to be boring,little old ladies, people without english as a first language, teenagers with dads credit card, all these things are real to your average lad, straight baiting can be alot of fun Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x18
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Introduce a few characters in a bait. Have your lawer match wits with a barrister.
Introduce a secretary and blame her for being incompetent.
Have a mugu intercept your e-mails

Let your imagination run wild Laughing Laughing

So who says that striaght baiting is boring

( Makinwa)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a member of the non-straight baiters club (whatever that means) I don't specifically go for trophies. I haven't got any and don't mind, which is not to say I don't admire and appreciate those that others have obtained, and I'll grab any like a hungry dog if the chance comes.

My goal is to bring a lad into a fantasy world of my making - the more bizarre the better, and then I am in control and can bend and manipulate him however I like. My #1 lad is being triple teamed, and is far gone, and I wouldn't risk going for a trophy just now. I aim to get some recordings of his fury and anger, and a fellow baiter will record his desperate passion.

It gives me a sense of satisfaction to be able to play mind games with a lad, I laugh my socks off at what I make them believe and I know if they ever find me out, they'll have mental scars they won't forget.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dogsack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

budanzig wrote:
I think people equate straight baiting with boring baiting, but I have some utterly ridiculous things I have planned without asking for any trophies. Just being a complete pain in the ass!

I must agree with bud... i really only want to infuriate them..too bad that Gmail is starting to look like a giveaway.. too bad my lad doesn't seem to know that yet either.

-Saysone Openhandra
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@chaos

I wanted some trophies right away, and figure since I thought I have done some baiting before join eater, I was ready to go. Laughing Well, I got a great address, story to go with it, fake forms, and spend a long time seeding guest books. They were roling in. Had some good ones on the hook.

Well I replied to a check mule scheme with a file that was my "resume". It was a picture human waste and I used the program that blew up up in size to about 4MB. I got e-mailed bombed and lost that account and had to go back to square one.

Just take your time. Talk to the lads, get to know how they operate, when they will twig, when the will beg etc. You will also get to know how they operate and see where their limits are if you care to push the envelopes.

As others said, just wasting their time is a public service Twisted Evil Anything else is a bonus. Hell, if you want a trophy, send them some forms to fill out (check around eater for them). Lads just love filling in forms Twisted Evil

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic