SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Am I baiting Anne Bancroft?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the "I'm dying please help me find a place for my money" scam from a Mrs. . I decided to play it a la "The Graduate" and throw in as many references to the film and its soundtrack as I could**.

Here's my favorite exchange so far:

Me:

Quote:
Where I live in California, we have a saying that comes from the mountain people who lived in the Northern mountains, and I'd like to say it for you: Here's to you Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know. Coocoocachoo. This part means don't let the evil spirits get you -- so you say "coocoocachoo" to scare them off.

Mrs. Robinson:

Quote:
coocoocachoo!!!! did i say that well? my dear,am so glad i am surounded by somuch love.thank you.my be god is started to do his work again.am a bit stronger than i used to be.all thanks to the lord for your prayers and wishes.stay blessed my dear.you have not told me about where you are with the security company. till i here from you my dear,stay blessed.

Laughing

**If this doesn't make any sense to you, please direct your browser to Netflix for the movie and then iTunes for the soundtrack -- you'll be glad you did!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Advise your lad to invest in plastics. Wink

edit: Don't forget a mandatory "Are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Robinson" thrown in there somewhere as well.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it JM! It has soo much potential.

clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Make sure you can get Mr Gladstone and the Taft Hotel in the bait somewhere.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice ideas! I love trying to turn her into a seductress (as she describes her various IV drips and repeated drug-induced comas!). Shocked

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I suggest you use the lines "We'd like to know a little bit about your for our files. We'd like to help you learn to help yourself."

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And..."heaven holds a place for those who pray...Hey, hey, hey."

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suggest she hide the money "in your pantry with your cupcakes"

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell her your financial advisor is Joe DiMaggio and you can't locate him at the moment.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio.
A nation turns its lonely eyes to you (ooo ooo ooo).

Laughing

"Spring my liked season, I likes to look, how the nature comes to life after winter.
As the first kidneys on trees are dismissed..." - Svetlana
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bring politics into it as the Democrats discuss the choice of their Presidential contender - you're "going to the candidates' debate".

[Assuming that you're American...]

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most recent exchange:

Me:

Quote:
You said it very well indeed! I'll say it twice: Coocoocachoo,
coocoocachoo! In these dark times Mrs. Robinson, I always remind myself that Heaven holds a place for those who pray. Hey
, do you think that maybe if you pray hard enough, that God might hold onto your place a little longer and keep you here on Earth? I hope so.

Mrs. R:

Quote:
my darling,how are you? and how is the family? its been a while since i toook so much time to talk to you.and i must thank you for all those words of hope and courage you kept sending me while i was unable to reply.i pray the good lord continues to bless you for me.i said those words,and i keep saying them everytime i have the strenght to do so{coocoocachoo}.i must also tell you,that you have always been a blessing to me eversince i meet you.i a short while of knowing you,you have made me realise that when there is life,there is hope.sometimes,i wish you where here to say those words you mail to me.i know with the lord,nothing is realy impossible.i hope the lord showers you with such love you show me.i pray you keep dwelling with him,and his blessings will dwell with you.i have to let you know i feel blessed and you make me glad always.god bless you my darling.

Time to get her to invest in some plastics.

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JM--

You can always tell them you have suddenly come down with 'simonanda garfunculitis' by drinking some troubled waters.

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What other Simon and Garfunkel references can be added?

Tell her "They call me Baby Driver" and "When I was young I carried a gun but I never got the chance to serve".

Add a line about your troubled times when young - "When I left my home and my family, I was no more than a boy..."

Mention your friend Richard Corey, who "went home [one] night - and put a bullet through his head".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get a phone number - you tried to call her but only heard The Sound of Silence.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMR

He just seems to have stuck your small S & G bit in the middle of his scripted reply. Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Left Hand Luke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

some quotes from the movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061722/quotes
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
What other Simon and Garfunkel references can be added?

Plenty... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

@JMRazor

Tell her that "Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream" it was "Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M." you were on "Bleecker Street" and saw a "Sparrow". The sparrow said "Go Tell It on the Mountain"

So you went and said "I Am a Rock" ,you felt "Blessed" so much so that all the "Leaves that are Green" looked beautiful, but all you heard was the ""The Sound of Silence", but you felt overjoyed that you were"Somewhere They Can't Find Me" On the way down the mountain you saw "Richard Cory" who is a "A Most Peculiar Man", he spends his life as a "Roving Gambler", who thinks politics is corrupt and that the "Blues Run The Game"

On the way home it got "Cloudy" and that the clouds made "Patterns", on the way home you stopped at "Scarborough Fair" and rode on the "The Big Bright Green Pleasure Machine", after stopping to buy some "Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme" you were glad to be "Homeward Bound" you even made it home in time for the "7 O'Clock News" even though there was a traffic jam on the "The 59th Street Bridge ".

You love spring as it reminds you of a saying an older woman once told you "April Come She Will" , you think this older lady now resides in "The Folks" home and that moving there had "A Great Effect" on her even though when she left all her neighbours were saying "Whew".

Next week you are going to be "At the Zoo" with "Old Friends", you'll take some nuts to feed the monkeys and that you'll buy them from the mom and pop store as their motto is "Keep the Customer Satisfied" . It's run by a lady called "Cecilia" who normally works "Late In The Evening" .She keeps telling you to read a book called "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover", though sometimes you think she's "Still Crazy After All These Years" and you try to leave after she starts on "The Dangling Conversation" , even so you do still love "My Little Town" .

Everything in quotation marks is a Simon and Garfunkel tune, and is in chronological album order as seen here

Last edited by Donato on Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And let's not forget that the next time she asks how you are, tell her you're "feeling groovy".

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jimmy-just make sure you don't get "Lost in the Supermarket"... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JMRazor -
There should be 101 opportunities in El Condor Pasa alone.

@Donato - no chance. To avoid this, I have started to Train in Vain. Wink

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you guys going to Scarborough Faire? (Did I spell that right)? If so, I could use some Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I've been there. It's full of people waiting to die. A bit like Jersey, but without the tax breaks. Laughing

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, you guys are really on the ball. Unfortunately, Mrs. Robinson has lapsed into one of her semi-regular comas, and I'm left with the idiot lawyer...so until I can speak to my older love again, I'm left hoping that "April, come she will." Wink

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic