SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Togo 2 Ivory Coast - Lad comes back for more punishment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent the twat another message for when he next reads his emails:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxx Bxxx,

I am now in , and if you had thought to keep your mouth closed and waited these last few hours for me to arrive, you would now be on your way back to Togo with your money, but no, you had to start running your mouth off, perhaps next time, you might like to be a little less volatile tempered, and hold that tongue of yours.

Now I am here, and you have gone, what a sad state of affairs, oh well, I shall retire to my hotel and have a nice meal, a lot of drinks and spend the evening with some lovely WOMEN, not that you care about women, seeing as you are an ungentlemanly shirt lifter, but let me assure you, your money is now in MY pocket, I shall raise a toast to you tonight, I shall toast the big mouthed fool they call Dr Axxxx Bxxx, thanks for your money, I shall spend it well, I think I will buy myself a new top of the range laptop to replace this old laptop of mine that is now 4 months old, bye for now you big time loser.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we had to stir the pot a wee bit.

Quote:
Dear Brother xxx

I have never been so angry in my life. I suspect that Mxxx is lying to us. He said you are cheating on your wife with a MAN, and that you are a drug addict and an alcoholic. He said he is going to keep the money because you refused to wait. He also told me a ridiculous story about bullet holes in his car. I was disgusted by his language and bragging.

In the meeting we had this afternoon, we decided to sue Mxxx for three million dollars. Our attorney checked court records and learned that Mxxx has done some bad things.

You are a man of peace, but we must not let Mxxxx escape. The money is probably not important to someone like you, but we can win more than a million dollars each. That would punish him.

I am heartbroken that this has happened and I hope that we can prevent Mxxxxfrom having future victims of his greed.

I am praying for your perfect peace and ask that you please reply as soon as possible. I am so very worried about your safety.

Blessings,

Bxxxx

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our pet has reached Abidjan, but things are bad. Really bad.

Quote:
Dear Bxxxx,

I am in reciept of your message.I just want to let you know that I am still in Abdijan and no hope to Travel back to Togo.I sold two of my Mobile phones to raise the money that took me and my friend from back to Abidjan.I am stranded here now.I am in a car park and begged to raise money to send you this mail.If you know that you love me and my friend both my family just to enable me go back to Togo and give you every information you need,try and see what you can do because I will remain here untill I see the money to go.I have sent email to my office and told them my situation unwhich the director told me that I have only monday to return back.If you know that you care for us here for up to a week and a day,try and do me a favoure.

Secondly,Mr Rxxxx contacted me now asking me how I distributed the computers and I want to tell him every thing because I will not like to lie to him.So what will I tell him? Thanks.

Dr Axxxi Bxxx

Her reply
Quote:
Dear Brother,

I am in tears over this ugly situation. If I can send an e-mail to your director to help you, please let me know. I am very well known, and perhaps that would help.

I suggest that you tell our brother Rxxxx that everything is in God's hands and that everything has gone according to plan. Perhaps that is true, and perhaps there is a lesson in this for all of us.

Try to remain calm while I talk to the others and figure out the best thing to do.

Thank you for letting me know where you are.

Blessings,

Bxxx

Okay, he is careful not to upset the sick person

Quote:
Dear Rxxxx,

Thank God that you are okay.I am not my self for now because of one litle problem which I will let you know later.I will get back to you sooner or later.Remain blessed.

Dr Axxxx Bxxxx

The attorney wants revenge

Quote:
Dear Dr. Bxxxxm

I have been retained by Mrs. Bxxxx Sxxxx Wxxxx to represent International, you, and your friend who traveled to Ivory Coast. She has informed me that Mr. Cxxx Maxxx failed to deliver 40 computers and 40 printers to Lome, Togo for you to donate to various organizations. She says that Mr. Mxxxx made scurrilous remarks to you, did not arrive as scheduled, and said he will keep the insurance funds.

If convicted of theft, Mr. Mxxxx will likely go to prison and lose his home and business in the process. Perhaps that will be true justice for him because a cursory search of judicial records reveals some interesting facts about his history. Because I am an officer of the court, I cannot reveal to you the exact nature of his past, but it should help our case against him.

Mrs. Wxxxx wants to sue Mr. Mxxxx for the original $100,000, plus your expenses, your pain and suffering, plus a large penalty. The total amount of the lawsuit will be for $3,000,000. As you can see, she is quite angry and distressed, as are the other board members.

Additionally, we will seek an emergency order for his jets to be grounded during the investigation and lawsuit. If we can proceed quickly, it is also possible he could be arrested when he returns to the UK.

If he insults you in an e-mail, please forward that to me because it is more evidence we can use against him. The more e-mails you receive from him, the better. I would urge you to reply to him and do NOT tell him you are forwarding the mails to me.

In closing, let me say that I sympathize with you greatly. For a business man of your stature, the indignities that were heaped on you are beyond explanation. I do hope that you will suffer no consequences from the diet and exposure to diseases in Ivory Coast.

I wish you a safe journey back to Togo, and I will wait to hear from you soonest.

Very truly yours,

Zxxxx Mxx, Attorney at Law

Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Pachanga on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing, Maybe we can get a short journey out of him, there are 2 airports not far from Abidjan, they are:

Daloa airport
Yamoussoukro airport

See the locations on this map:

http://worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/africa/cinewz.gif

Not long journeys, but just to piss him off a little bit more, you could tell him you have heard back from my courier lawyers, and my couriers have now sent the money to the Daloa or Yamoussoukro airport for him to collect from there, then when it's not there when he goes for it, tell him you received an email from me saying I sent the email pretending to be my company lawyer, just to get the lad annoyed Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're doing a great job on this guy - even going beyond the breakdown of the bait - but I had a delightfully evil idea - which would compound his misery greatly and may even put him in peril - I almost feel it is too cruel - Naaaaaaaaa - okay.

You know on your holiday insurance policy how you have to report the crime to local police and get a copy of the report before you can make a claim (get any money). Only you can judge how much further you can push him - and boy, how you have pushed him so far - but this could result in you never hearing from him again - which is bad - or good, depending on how you look at things.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great stuff, can't wait to see how it turns out
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I sold two of my Mobile phones to raise the money that took me and my friend from Bouake back to Abidjan.

Good! He's learning how to make money HONESTLY.

This is a great bait Thumbs up

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Pachanga

Quote:
I have been retained by Mrs. Bxxxx Sxxxx Wxxxx to represent CHINGA International

Only you could come up with a name like that Laughing Laughing
Between you and SP, the mugus are sure getting a CHINGA from this bait

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping To both of you.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ It makes me laugh como "otra vez, como pendejos", etc. Wink

Closed lad accounts

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are so bad. That's so mean!!!! (I love it) Laughing

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Shotgun_Mosquito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mosquitos are our friends even there Taps are not working.

Yes, we are their friends.

<<<-------------
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Shotgun. Haven't seen you in a while.

More complaints today

Quote:
Dear Bxxx,

I am in reciept of your message.If I loose my Job,that is the end of my journey.The only thing you will do for me is to call the organisation as you said and raise me something so that Me and my friend will leave this country and go back to Togo please.I have spent about $2700usd since I left Togo for this journey both the once I borrowed from someone.The worst part of it is that I dont know any one here and sending mail to my Director or loosing my Job is not the case now but what of my life! Since I came here with my friend,no good food,water etc.We need to go back please.

If you realy know that you cares for us,that is the only thing you will fight and see that we leave to country.I am not telling you to refund me back my money but try to understand my feellings here.We are not comfortable at all.You need to understand the kind situation I am talking about.Staying where you dont know any one.

If you have any thing to do.I have my ID here,use my Name Dr Axx Bxxx and send me any thing you have so that we will go unless you people want to surfer us.Remain blessed.

Dr Axxx Bxxx

Carrot dangle

Quote:
Dear Brother,

My heart is heavy this morning as I read your mail. This is something I never expected, but I know that we'll work to get you out of this mess.

Here is some good news. Mxxx's courier lawyers have taken control of the situation and they have sent someone to Yamoussoukro airport with the funds. That is 240 kilometers from Abidjan. If you can get there, they will leave the funds with the chief of airport security. It has been placed in a briefcase, and locked. The code on the lock is 941.

Then you can be on your way home in comfort.

My offer to contact your office still stands. Please be careful, dear friend.

Blessings,

Bitsy

Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Pachanga on Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The post bait experience is as good as the bait

Now the kind soul is even quantifying the damage you have done him - USD 2,700 - I bet he used to be a very rich person in local terms and I wonder where that came from.

Quote:
what of my life
One word - expendable

Quote:
so that Me and my friend will leave this country
Naaaaah - settle down and make a new life together with your boyfriend

He's in such a mire he HAS to believe you. If he ever does catch on, his head will implode.

LOL_sign LOL_sign

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of the times that a bait has resulted in a lad feeling EXACTLY the same way his intended victim would have felt. Not that the lads will ever make that connection, of course.... Destitute, betrayed, selling their last possessions for food and lodging (and Internet cafe time, of course!).... spending every penny on the hope that this last little thing brings in the big money... EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT work, gentlemen. I salute you.

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
mantadog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha

I thought this bait would have been over by now after i read it a few days ago.

Top marks for getting him to spend so much and i have no doubt he has actualy spent all he says he has.

Don't let him off just yet though, must be a few more adventures to come yet!
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know why these lads are complaining so much. So what if they're stranded in Abidjan, they're fortunate enough to speak French! When I sent one of my Lagosians to Cotonou in Benin, they didn't speak French and they told me how they were ripped off because of it by cabbies and corrupt hotel clerks.

Last edited by Dupes on Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More unhappiness

Quote:
Dear Bxxx

Thank you for your mail.I can not say no but all you have to understand is that I am trying to make you understand my life.I can not say yes to what I can not do.I travelled to Ivory Coast because of the condition I saw this children in the Charity Home not because I want to travel.I came here with a family man who is still here with me.Can you ask us how we are feeding and where are we passing night.How do I go to that place you are telling me when we can not be able to eat or to travel back to Lome Togo that I have been telling you for some days now.If you want me to go back that place again,I dont say no but you have to send me some money to transport my self down to that place please and that is the only thing I can do but if not,I will not die but I promise you that I will stay here till I get the money that will lead us home.

If you realy want me to go there,send me some money through my Name Dr Axxxx Bxxxx if all is true.I am still in Abidjan waiting.Use my Name and send me the Money abnd as soon as I recieve it first thing monday morning if possible,I will travel to that place and do the needful.Also,give that person my telephone number here to contact me and let me ask him some questions and know the place to meet him.xxxxxxxx.I will also like you to forward me the person telephone number as well.Waiting to hear from you.Happy Weekend.

Dr Axxxx Bxxxx

NB: If possible also,why can't the person come to Abidjan direct and deliver the consignment to me here? I see this place been very cool than that place you want me to go again.Those roads are full of Rebels who want to shoot at any time.

Closed lad accounts

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bit of a change from last time when he said he begged to send an email, now it seems he emails often to answer your emails?

and I thought I read that he sold his phones?

Quote:
give that person my telephone number here to contact me

Here I was feeling sorry for the lad Rolling Eyes and it seems to me that things really are not all that bad afterall with internet connection and a mobile phone...food should be the last of thier probs Twisted Evil or am I just nitpickin?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
I thought I read that he sold his phones?

^^^^^ I remember he said he sold 2 of his phones, so he must have at least 3 with him and his friend probably has some as well, well prepared aren't they, shame they didn't prepare for their extended stay, it's now 9 days since they left Togo Twisted Evil

@ Pachanga, tell them my company's offer of giving them the money at the other airport is a time limited offer, if they do not collect it within the next 3 days, it will be classed as a rejected offer, the money will go back to my couriers and it will not be sent again, you will have to sue me at that point.

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs money. Yawn.

Quote:
Dear Brother,

I don't want you to misunderstand me. I didn't ask you to go on the trip, but the insurance policy requirement was that the funds be collected at the scene of the accident. Mxxxx's company attorneys are probably worried that you will file a lawsuit against him and win a huge amount of money.

His attorneys told me there is a limit of three business days before the funds go back to the courier company. That means by Wednesday, the funds would be sent back as rejected. At that point we would have to sue Mxxxx. They are going to give me a telephone number to reach the dispatcher. I will let you know as soon as I receive it.

As you know, I am retired, and with all the medicines an old lady must have, I can barely exist on my pension. If I had any extra money - even $50, I would send it to you some way. If your friends could help you, you could easily repay them by the time you get to Lome.

Brother, I ask you to stay calm and think this through carefully. You and your friend have to decide what is the best for your future. Whatever you decide to do, I will gladly accept. I trust you will make the right decision.

Your sister,

Bxxxx

Closed lad accounts

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Pachanga you demented dog. Have some mercy on these mugus and send them some somey through MG.
I am sure that another thorn in the butt will really hurt. Laughing Laughing

Sell your scanner in order to send the mugu some money Laughing Laughing

Lets see what new surprises are is store by you and SP.

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Alas, he has twigged. I am sorely tempted to ask him how it feels to be on the receiving end. This morning

Quote:
Dear Bxxxx,

I am in reciept of your message.You have to understand that this said money is not my future.The litle one i do recieve as my Salary is okay for me and I will like to let you know that I have nothing to do with that money.If not the condition of those children,what could have brought me to this place.After all,I now understand that all is FAKE.I think that I am doing some thing with the people who have the fear of God if not so,why must I wast my time.The insurance can return the money to your company or as a rejected that is not my concern.You people has tried to surffer me and my friend but I leave every thing in the hands of God.But I promise you that I will raise the money that will take us back to Togo because I trust my God.How can I be dealing with an organisation which no one can give me his/her correct telephone number to reach him/her or even call me on my line.I am too old to be young but I strongly believe God in every thing.I will go back and tell the children what I saw here and they will pray for your organisation.Thanks.

Dr Axxxx Bxxxx

Subject line of my e-mail to Dr. Axxxx Bxxxx
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

Quote:
Perhaps you need to look in the mirror before you make absurd statements. You WERE given working telephone numbers, and you spoke to Mary Jo. Did you forget about that? She could not understand you and she asked you to spell your name.

Now you accuse us of trying to make you suffer. Who exactly has made you suffer? I didn't send you anywhere - I sent a valuable shipment to you. Who was responsible for the accident? Is that my fault now?

Is Maxxxx's behavior my fault? Are the insurance regulations my fault?

You are blaming me because you won't take responsibility for your own failures.

You should be familiar with Proverbs 16:3 (New International Version)
" Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

I suggest you look within yourself for the answer to this situation. We will consider the matter closed, and I will notify the others that you will not serve on the Board of Directors.

Have a safe and pleasant trip back to Lome.

Regards,

Bxxx

Closed lad accounts

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Nice reply Twisted Evil

With a bit of luck you will get him back on board, but don't hold your breath, he might have had enough now, but there will still be that thought in the back of his about "what if it's real", it's a long way to travel to go away empty handed isn't it Laughing

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is hope in the old boy yet. To my sickly character this morning in the caps lock of anger

Quote:
DEAR Rxxxx,

FROM THE FIRST DAY I CONTACTED YOU FOR A TRANSACTION,I NEVER KNOW THAT A THING LIKE THIS WILL COME OUT FROM YOUR ORGANISATION.YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WANT TO HELP THE CHARITABLE ORGANISATION AND I TOLD YOU TO SEND ANY THING YOU WANT TO SEND THROUGH ME AND YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE SENT 40 COMPUTERS AND 40 PRINTERS.I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT UP TILL NOW,I HAVE NEVER SEEN A COMPUTER OR A PRINTER.THE NEST MESSAGE I RECIEVED WAS TO COME TO ABIDJAN.I LEFT MY OFFICE DOWN TO ABIDJAN WHICH I AM NOW LOOKING FOR MONEY TO GO BACK.YOUR ORGANISATION JUST BROUGH ME OUT AND SURFFER ME AND MY FRIEND HERE IN ABIDJAN.JUST GO THROUGH THE MAIL BELLOW AND THAT WAS THE REASON WHY I CAME TO ABIDJAN.

<Snipped courier accident notification>

I AM STILL IN ABIDJAN LOOKING FOR MONEY TO GO BACK TO TOGO.IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU LOVE ME,JUST SEND ME SOME MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY NAME DR Axxx Bxxxx SO THAT I WILL FIND MY WAY BACK TO TOGO WITH MY FRIEND.YOU CAN ALSO REACH ME THROUGH THE LINE I AM USEN HERE NOW 00225 xxxxxxxx.

DR Axxxx Bxxx

R's unstable wife steps in again.

Quote:
Dear Axxx Bxxx,

This is Txxx, Rxxxx's wife. I cannot believe you are trying to upset him with your small problems. Don't you know that he is still recovering and this news could return him to the hospital?

I knew from the beginning that you were up to no good. I tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen. In fact, he STILL believes in you. You will NOT get money from him.

Keep your tiny little problems to yourself and enjoy your walk back home. I hear the scenery is lovely.

Regards,

Txxxy

Closed lad accounts

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad wrote

Quote:
YOUR ORGANISATION JUST BROUGH ME OUT AND SURFFER ME AND MY FRIEND HERE

I did not know he liked to suf Laughing

Your bait is still much alive Laughing Tell the mugu that you feel sorry that the insurance co. has made some errors.
Tell the mugu you are sending him $ 300.00 dollars today Laughing

( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic