SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Also new to forum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobby115
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone heard of this one. Haven't been asked for any money at all. Just to go and receive the money in cash, US dollars and transfer to my bank account. Will share whenHello,

It is my pleasure to write you at this moment of the day. I am Mrs.Elena Kozlov, wife of Late Mr.Andrei Kozlov ( The top deputy chairman of Russia's Central Bank).

I do apologize for invading your privacy but because of the need and urgency of this matter, I am contacting you to solicit your assistance and partnership. I will at this point do ask for your favor by asking you to please click on the links below for various articles and reports that unfolds the whole drama that has led to my Husband's assassination and all other moves which are still currently in high gears towards confiscating as many more assets and investments belonging to my Husband
and it is as a result of this that I am secretly trying as much as possible to get his funds out and safe for investment at least for me and my children that he left behind to hold on to. I have to flee the country with my children for safety, we are currently residing in the United Kingdom.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/BUSINESS/09/14/russia.banker/index.html?

I also ask that you can conduct as much research as you can on this story and then we can proceed further.

My husband's deposited the sum of $26,300,000 (Twenty Six Million,Three Hundred United States Dollars) in a Security firm abroad for safe keeping. I have in my possession all the documents that covers the fund. I ask for your partnership to invest these funds on real estate in the North America. I want you to assist us redeem this money for the fact that I am an asylum seeker in custody of the British government, it is not in my legal capacity to put up claims to the funds.

I do not know if you are current with the calamity that has befell my family but I will give the details and summary of the situation upon your responds on your willingness to assist us with this investment
proposal and we came to arrive at this point whereby we are now looking for your help. For now, I cannot disclose were the funds are now or what financial institution is currently holding such huge sum, this is purely for security reasons being that for now I cannot ascertain your trust now but when I do, I will do so, trust me you will have assess to all vital information about this transaction and how you are to become involved and what needs to be done.

This is a legitimate transaction and I personally voluntarily decided to offer you 20% of the fund as commission for your effort and assistance, while 78% will be for me and my children. 2% will be reserve for expenses that may be incurred on both sides.

Finally, please note that this transaction is strictly confidential due to the current political calamity that has befell my family in Russia. For now you can contact me through my personal email below and I will get back to you on time. Please write back promptly.

[email protected]

Expecting your response. Have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Elena Kozlov.

they arrive in US.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome. They don't ask you for cash in the first, second or third email usually. First they run their script on the back story and how trustworthy they are, then after you are on the hook and salivating over your incoming cash, they hit you with the fees (duties, stamp taxes, courier, lawyer, etc.) for you to receive the funds. There are plenty of examples here, so read up and soon you'll know all you need to know.

Have fun and if you choose to bait, bait safe!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There will be money asked for soon, there always is. If they want you to go to meet them then it would be so they could kidnap, ransom and then probably murder you. Sound nasty but these guys are.
Welcome to eater and say goodbye to your free time Laughing Bait safe and read the stickies

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
bobby115
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
Hi and welcome. They don't ask you for cash in the first, second or third email usually. First they run their script on the back story and how trustworthy they are, then after you are on the hook and salivating over your incoming cash, they hit you with the fees (duties, stamp taxes, courier, lawyer, etc.) for you to receive the funds. There are plenty of examples here, so read up and soon you'll know all you need to know.

Have fun and if you choose to bait, bait safe!
Been baiting for almost 2 months now and still they haven't asked for anything. If you'd like give me your e-mail and I'll send everything I have saved on them. Thanks Again! It seems like it is really true.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It seems like it is really true.

No, trust us, it really ISN'T true. This is a scam. People do not email you wanting to give you money. Read the examples in the published baits forum.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Bobby:

Belive it or not the mugu will eventually ask you for money.
the mugu might be trying to run a doible scam on you.
The mugu may wanto stablish a good realtionship with you. Later to tell you about a traggic accident and he will need money Laughing

If you want ot find out how good of a lier your mugu is. Baiting from another account Laughing

Happy baiting read as much as you can on the stikies and then re-read them again.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It seems like it is really true.
No, no, no, no! Please, it's not true! It's never, ever true. Do they have any real information about you? If so, just drop it like a hot potato! Cut off all communications. Read up in the forum stickies. PM Cherrie and ask for a mentor if you want to get into baiting. And, as always, go as invisible as possible. These are lying theives we deal with.
(P.S., it's not true)!
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hundreds of thousands of other people got that very same email. There isn't enough money in the world to cover it. Read "surplus mail." Lots like it there! Wink If there was just a grain of truth in it, all the baiters here would br multi millionaires. Laughing
Oh yes, welcome!

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bobby

It is not true, trust me. They either want you to travel so they can harm you, or get an advanced fee from you via bank transfer or western union, or send you some bad checks to mule for them. If also else fails, the lads might only get you to send some company letter head, a copy of your passport or drivers license and then use that as fodder to scam someone else.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bobby115 wrote:
Thanks Again! It seems like it is really true.

Then why would they go through a random internet person? If the victim seems legitimate they may take forever before asking for money. It took around 15 emails (from him) before this one lad asked me for the advance fee in one bait I'm working on right now.
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobby..you must have looked around this site..you cannot possibly believe it's true. There's something most odd about your take on your letter on a site like this... hope I'm not doing you a great disservice.

In the event that I am.

Read and Learn. This site will explain it all.

"Spring my liked season, I likes to look, how the nature comes to life after winter.
As the first kidneys on trees are dismissed..." - Svetlana
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you thought it to be genuine, why did you post it first in the surplus section as a "free for all?" Laughing

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
LGUK
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It really, really isn't true. Nothing is that you'll get. Ever.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi bobby115--

Consider the following--

1--Of all God's children on earth, YOU somehow lucked out on this offer.

2--The scammer says the money is in a security company 'abroad'. My guess is that it will 'wind up' in Holland, Nigeria or Ghana. Two big trunks of cash.

3--The spelling and grammar were quite good for an opening letter, which generally means the lad is experienced, especially for one posing as a Russian. You can also expect 'Elena' to hand you over to her 'son/male lawyer'. This is what they do. The lads do not like to pose as females for too long.

4--'Elena' says she is in 'custody' of The UK--whatever that is supposed to mean... and wants to invest money in North America. This is because the lads send the bulk of their scams to both places so need to know what locale the potential victim is replying from. Think about it.

5--And what a cheapskate too! Offering you only 20% and 78% for her. Of course the 2% for 'expenses' translates into $520thou as it is. I always insist my lads do a 40/50/10 split. They capitulate, as there is no cash to begin with.

6--The widows and orphans always say their father/husband 'The General/President' deposited these millions before they were assassinated/poisoned etc. It's a back-handed way of avoiding the fact that this [imaginary] fortune was stolen by them too, if you give it a moments' thought. If you don't question it, they appeal to the old adage of 'no honor among thieves'.

If you dream of piles of cash, play the [legitimate] lottery. Your odds are better. There is absolutely no money to be had from scammers.

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can understand that you may feel a little awkward bobby115 for maybe biting on the scam, many do, and don't ever report their losses to the authorities. If you haven't lost any money, don't worry, that's one up to you. Many aren't so lucky and we don't mock them - we mock the scammers.

This scam is so standard it is a 'classic'. In spite of my extensive knowledge of the financial world I have never come across a 'security firm'. They are like 'fairies' - much mentioned but never seen.

Okay - let's go wild and suppose it's true. Did you read the e-mail and the quoted cnn link ? This guy was in charge of cleaning up the Russian banking system, and by all accounts was totally honest and very successful. How would he then have amassed such a fortune ? It is believed he was hit by the Russian mafia. Do you believe that they would allow such a fortune to be retained by a 'mark' or that you would be safe to collect it ?

No - it's a story. They pick any death that hits the internet - Anne Nichole Smith is the most recent, Princess Diana, African Dictators and businessmen killed in plane flights - even Sadaam Hussain and attach the same scam to it. They don't read the details and presume you won't either.

A couple of links
The psychology of 419 scams
http://www.caslon.com.au/419scamnote4.htm#examples
and a detailed example - with 2 years jail for victim
http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2006/05/15/060515fa_fact

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this one sett all? Or is it one for the BADguy? Laughing

pony GoatPretty Rose
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic