SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death Threat Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
courtjester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have this guy on the hook 2 he wants me to transfer money into his account, I am worth $80, 000

ATM I am offering to pay him an extra 10k for the name of the person who hired him and an extra $20k to reverse the hit
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@schmoebob Good work, you got this mugu off script. Given his language skills I bet it took him a good hour or so to type that reply.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh s**t! He has gone to defcon3.
The capital button has been depressed :
Quote:

The is in blue as a hyperlink. I'll just go see where that takes me.
Nowhere, he must have just underlined it and the e-mail prog turned it into a link. His IP is
@TSneard - Do you want a copy of the e-mail headers, I can't see anything new in them.
I'll pootle off back behind the settee in case his Boss gets angry, is there a prize for the first one to be 'contacted' by his Boss?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, the good lad finally gets back to me, mugu is mad
Quote:
I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT MY MEN WENT TO CLAIM THE MONEY TODAY AND FOUND OUT THAT THE INFORMATIONS YOU PROVIDED WAS INVALID, I DO NOT WANT TO BAGAIN ON MONEY GRAM PAYMENT ,I WANT YOU TO PAY THE MONEY INTO AN ACCOUN I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH BELOW.

He sent me bank info I PMed the respective mod on that. I think I am going to ask him for some clarification on what he meant be "BAGIN" just to waste time and get him off script

EDIT: This appears to be new bank info he sent me

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sigh, I haven't heard from him all day. I guess he didn't like AlXn PXrtridge's stories of how lovely Rio is or Ge0rge BluXh's constant belittling and insulting comments. I feel like my hamster just died.

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like he dropped me. My character offed himself and left this mugu $1000. I guess $1000 isn't worth the hassle.
Serengeti
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually received this email at my personal addy 2 weeks ago, as well as several of my associates (all members of the same organisation that will remain nameless). I responded last week and still have not heard back from him. But I will play if I can get him to respond.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I filled out* his precious form and sent it back, but so far, no reply.

*Except for the phone number. He must already have that from the guy who hired him, right?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this is him? thread 104492.

I've just checked, nothing again this morning. I know work was being done in the background to arrange a Police action. Is it too much to hope that he has been picked up? or has he just moved on to others.
Should we follow him or leave the new baiters to their fun?

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

slowfreddie wrote:
I know work was being done in the background to arrange a Police action. Is it too much to hope that he has been picked up? or has he just moved on to others.
Should we follow him or leave the new baiters to their fun?

police-action is currently underway and I have told you already that this is NO fun-bait anymore

please do not scare the lad with mails in which you pretend to be a policeman or that his email-account is hacked or under surveillance - this will only scare the lad away and might let him delete his email-accounts thus destroying valuable evidence against him.

This is no game anymore as the lad is seriously threatening the life of innocent people.

Blackmailing is much different from sending out silly trunk-box emails and hopefully this lad will be brought to justice Evil or Very Mad

see also here:

http://www.fbi.gov/cyberinvest/escams.htm

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had pm's pointing out the same. I am just trying to keep him ticking along, as I put in my pm's. Some time ago we did cross the point of fun/seriousness. Hence the adoption of a delaying tactic simply to keep him going. I wonder if anyone has had contact with him since yesterday morning, and if that other thread is him as well. I'll not do anything to queer the pitch. I had held off from e-mailing him, but if no one has had contact recently then we need to arrange who'll try to restore communications with him and keep him active. If I receive anything from him I will post it here and try to keep him on the line.

I meant that 'fun' should be in inverted commas. No, you're right it, in this case, isn't fun. Once the border was crossed, it was then a case of keeping him 'alive' and help the Police deal with him.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes fred - just now

Quote:
,note:staying indoor will do you no good, and that wont stop me from doing any thing to you if i want to, i would not contact you if i do not want to help you, i have taken my men away from you, i will provide a new account for you to make the payment, wait till i send it to you.

make no mistakes.

good luck.

I have fallen behind the rest of you and am still using his original e-mail addy. I have way too many baits going and I am trying to catch up. I want to get him to Paris on a webcam for a personal hand over but of course he won't go for it - but a new account is good. I suppose it will be one we know about already, but I'll keep stringing him along - for ever if necessary.

AND my Russian model has other tools in her work box she hasn't used yet. I didn't fill in his stupid form and he hasn't mentioned it.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news that he is still out there. Hopefully he has had to take a couple of days off to take stock. I'll check my own e-mails later, got to go shopping.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was sent 9.23 am UK time this morning to be precise

So he is still live and kicking

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just gave him the bad news that i was unable to make the payment to the w00lw!ch. Am awaiting a reply.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him this yesterday (after he had gone quiet on me):

I wrote:
Hello Mr. Softie-prick,

You might have wondered, why your hitman that has been monitoring me hasn�t come back to you today. And I can tell you why. Because he is history. I found out that this guy was following me the whole day, and I took care of him. He is now buried in my backyard. Of course he denied everything before I killed him. What kind of pathetic people do you hire? Come on, send me another one, but this time send a professional and not one that whines like a baby when you shoot his kneecaps.

His answer:

lad wrote:

THE PERSON YOU KILLED IS NOT MY MAN AND YOU JUST KILLED AN INNOCENT PERSON, SORRY FOR YOUR MISTAKES, I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.

This must be the dumbest lad of all time. Mathias, I hope you will get this bastard locked away....in the meantime, I will try to get him believe, that I kill every person, that is getting too close to me, cause I am now officially paranoid, that it might be one of his men Wink If this is ok with you, mathias. Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay and I'll force his brain to try to explain why I can't just hand him the money. Hopefully the thought that the cash is in front of me will get him salivating. See if I can lure him into a mistake with the cash so readily available.

Quote:
I don't understand what you doing. I got all the money for you here at my apartment. I worry that burglar will steal from me now I have it all with me. If you meet me at square next to this place I will put in your hands today.

Why you not wanting to have money now ? I am worried you just wanting to kill me and not caring for money.

I am so horrible scared to do things that you must make me know I am safe. If I see you say I am safe then it must be true, or maybe you make me send money and still kill me, then you get money two times.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd you have PM...
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
It was sent 9.23 am UK time this morning to be precise

So he is still live and kicking

Just to add, I got a mail at 9.28 am UK time as well...

".Take my word. I just got back from Luton Specialists Hospital. I shall return within the week for brain surgery. I am attaching my picture for your viewing. I unanimously contacted you because I want this money to be used as charity.
"I know little about cheese but you know here we do not put much emphasis on it..
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received another reply

TSNerd you have PM

H8DABS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I lost him a few days ago when my character left for a sunny beach with lots of women lacking any inhibitions. Well, my wife (characters wife) decided she was too scared to live a life on the run. Took him less than 20 mins. to get back to her. I think he likes the skirts. She has 24 hrs to back to him and he will then provide account information for her to transfer $30K.

@TSNerd - Do you want a copy of his e-mail. (It came from the original gmail addy) Soon as I get the account info I will email you and Alan.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just thought i'd give some people a heads up on what i've received today...

If anyone has an (new???) account from a European (think @d0lf) Country's national bank, but the account details are for the capital city of another european country(5p@!n). I have asked @l@n for a possible closure time on this and he said around a week!!!

My character will make the bank trip mon/tues, but will fall and damage ankle/hip/knee and will be unable to make the payment until fri/sat at the earliest!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Just wanted to let anyone who still has this pondscum know, so we ain't singing from the same hymn sheet!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Yeah he emailed me the same bank details early this morning, I forwards them to TS, I'm going to claim there was some problem with that account and he should send me another.

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
voodoo billy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got same bank details.

He has forgotten about the 6K I sent through MG and wants me to pay 30K to the mentioned bank.

Then he wants to come to me

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE A PAYMENT OF $30,000.00 TO THE BELOW ACCOUNT, SEND US THE PAYMENT /DEPOSITSLIP AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT.

BANK: DE**** BANK .
ADD: ***IDA DE LA LIBERTAD No :*
2**5 A****N, M*****D S****** .

BANK SWIFT CODE: DEUTESBBXXX.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: ************

BENEFICIARY : SEC *****

MAKE NO MISTAKES, YOU ARE MONITORED.

ALL I WRITE TO YOU IN ABOVE,IS AS DIRECTED BY MY BOSS,AM JUST AN EMPLOYEE TO BE SENDING YOU INFORMATION WHEN ORDER IS GIVEN TO ME, YOU SAID YOU LUV ME,IF YOU REALY LOVE ME, AM READY TO RUN AWAY FROM HERE AND COME TO YOU, MY BOSS IS A VERY WICKED MAN,AND HE KILLS ALOT, MAKE NO MISTAKES PLEASE, PAY HIM THE MONEY AND STAY ALIVE.
Shocked
I WILL SEND YOU MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS, WHERE YOU WILL BE CONTACTING ME, SO THAT HE WONT KNOW/FIND OUT I HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH YOU. Laughing

GOOD LUCK.

Hello Killer.

Did you receive the information?
Hopefully you have not fucked up and now have the money, as planned.

I still love you, and want you to contact me, do not desert me now baby.
I want you to be rock hard inside me.

xxxxxx
xxxxx
xxx
xx
x

MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND RENT COLLECTOR THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE - as above

I WILL MAKE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING I WILL GO TO OUT SHRINE TO
LEAN COURSE ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY - as above
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is running a bit slow.
at 17:08 on Friday I said I'll need a couple of minutes to sort out his payment slips. He replied at 10:06 today (Sat) and just said

OK

I dearly want to see this guy get grabbed by the Fuzz. So I am playing it very slow, just keeping him ticking over.

Edit : TSnerd you have pm.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic