SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A mere pittance..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is new one to me..After dragging my feet on millions I was offered $150,000.00 consolation money..

Now all they want are..

"I would want you to choose one of the services below, you're therefore required to send money on any choosen courier company for adequate services. After meeting with the managements of the courier services the sums to transmit the "Certified Bank Draft Cheque" to you are as follows:

You are also requested to send down your full home address where you wish to receive your cheque to avoid a wrong delivery of your Cheque.

1. Fedex courier services (135.00 Us.Dollars)
2. Ups courier services. (125.00 Us.Dollars)
3. Saga express services (160.00 Us.Dollars)
4. Dhl courier services (185.00 Us.Dollars )"

I don't see Scam Patrollers service offered, such a shame..

Of course I am going to want a scan of the check ...lol

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still smells like the same sh*t to me... Wink

Bait furiously my friend. Make sure they have to fill out a 30 page security form in order to release any payments.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bargain long and hard. I got $8500.00 charges down to $800.00. Pleading poverty is the key and anything they get is good as far as they're concerned. I'm pretty sure one of their colleagues will help out with most of it. Make sure you promise faithfully to send the rest of the charges after you get the cheque, they appreciate honesty!

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic