SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

spotthepot wrote:
Will the original AUDIO tracks be available to download ...they were something else !!!!

Yes, I have uploaded the 2 songs, you can listen to them on the page or download them from the same page, here:

Y.M.C.A Song

Song

You can also listen to them/save them to your computer on Shivers post, here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=834687#834687

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
ol-fishinbait
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is brilliant! You should release it as a charity single! I even have an idea of how to avoid any copyright problems: One of our baiters who lives anywhere other than in America and has a common name could volunteer themselves. Then Georgie could email the mugus, and ask them to write a document to transfer any possible copyright stuff to his "executive musical assistant" (our non-american baiter), and then mail this document to one of our American dropboxes. Then this baiter could transfer the copyright to SP or whoever. Do we have any lawyers here (no, Nigerian barrister buisness partners don't count) who could work out how to do such a thing?

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, that was mentioned earlier in this topic:

Roycropper wrote:
get it released and give the money to anti-scam charities / websites!

Scam Patroller wrote:
That would be a good idea if I knew how to do that, but there might be legal problems in that I only know the lad is a scammer, the others for all I know are not, so they might be able to make a claim if it was released, although, I am sure I could get a written document with all their signatures allowing for it to be distributed at the producers whim Very Happy

Getting the lad to give me copyright over the 2 tracks will not be a problem I shouldn't think Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! I just downloaded the video.. Great job! bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Not to sound like an idiot here, but wouldn't you have to get permission from whoever actually owns the rights to the song? Not just the folks singing it?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I could email Eric from the Village People and ask him about that, they might be happy to allow the use of their lyrics if it is to be used to raise money for victims of fraud. Then again, would anyone bother to pay to download it, and how would you set that up.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is interesting, I was just looking for mechanical licence agreements when I cam across this question and answer:

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a1_324b.html

Quote:
Dear Cecil:

I remember reading once that the group the Diodes recorded "Red Rubber Ball" to get back at its composer, Paul Simon, for saying that he hated punk rock. This brings to mind a question: must a group or singer get any sort of permission before recording somebody else's song? Or do you just have to pay royalties after the fact? Is asking permission beforehand just a professional courtesy? --Curly L., Fair Lawn, New Jersey

Dear Curly:

Surprisingly enough, if somebody is determined to do a cover version of your song, it is well-nigh impossible for you, Joe Composer, to stop them. In general, the right to record somebody else's song is called a "mechanical license," and usually it's negotiated in a routine manner between representatives of the copyright holder and the would-be cover artiste. (Outfits like The Harry Fox Agency in New York generally handle the publisher's side.) However, in the rare event that negotiations fail, the copyright laws contain provisions for a type of mechanical license called a "compulsory license," which, in effect, give anyone the right to record any song he or she wants to, as long as notice is given to the song's copyright owners within 30 days after the recording is made and before it is distributed. Compulsory licenses were written into the copyright laws in 1909 in an attempt to break up a monopoly in the piano-roll industry--an industry which has since been pretty well broken up, period. So why negotiate at all? Mainly because the law dictates higher royalty rates and stricter payment schedules for compulsory licenses than you can obtain with the negotiated kind.

But hey, you say, I've just written a couple of can't-miss tunes that I'm sure will rocket to the top of the charts as soon as I can get them recorded. Do I now have to worry that music industry vultures will steal them before I can make my pile? Don't fret, bucky. The composer's one inalienable right is to decide who will record his song first. Bob Dylan pulled this one in the notorious case of "Mr. Tambourine Man": the song was originally set to be issued in a version that Dylan had recorded live at a folk festival, but Dylan wasn't happy with the results. Unfortunately, his contract with Columbia didn't give him the right to decide on what material the company released, so Bob didn't seem to have much of a choice. But then, the Poet of Our Generation remembered his first issue rights and denied a mechanical license to his own record company. The album was killed.

Meanwhile, the Brothers Four, a once beloved folk group that had fallen on hard times, had recorded a highly commercial cover version of the song--a guaranteed comeback. But when Dylan's anticipated first version failed to appear, the group was caught between the proverbial rock and a hard place, unable to release their dynamite single. It sat in the vaults until Dylan issued his approved version some months later--but in the meantime, the Byrds had recorded their cover version, and that was the one that went to the Top of the Pops. Such are the vagaries of fortune.

For a more detailed discussion of licensing (and lots of other stuff besides), see This Business of Music, by Sidney Shemel and M. William Krasilovsky. Of this extraordinary volume even Cecil is in awe.

--CECIL ADAMS

Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Comic Relief is coming up so maybe it could be tied into that someway, don't ask me how though Razz

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can only think of one word......AMAZING!

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff. I was wondering who is the scammer in the video? there is a guy who who seems to have the camera focussed on him a lot (green clothes with the straw hat). Is he the one? or is it the director guy in white with a walking stick?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ The scammer is the one in the khaki coloured suite, who is in centre shot almost always through the video, and is the same person who is interviewed at the end of the singing.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sp I think that some type credit or mentioned has to be given to the
music composer

I will have to ask my cousing who is on vaction and lives in Mexico.
As mentioned before permission has to come from the composer of the lyrics,
and I believe that there would be no problem with that.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
OldManofBurma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have only just come across this forum and I have been having a good old lurk around. I must admit this is one on the funniest stories I seen for a long time.

I must admit to a slight feeling of sadness for all the in the choir who are not scammers. (OK guilt trip over) Rolling Eyes

Well done!

PS Have you thought of making a torrent for the zip file. This may help in the distribution
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to tell your mugu that it is not typical for a manager of a group to strut around onstage like a peacock on acid during his groups performance.

I loved one of the gals in the chorus, who looked like she was bored out of her mind, and ready to kill the dimwit that thought up this idea.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One problem with the Lad's production was a complete lack of the singers making the letters with their arms!

Was he instructed to do that and just blew it off?

Other than that, it was Awesome! happy crowd
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There will be a slight delay in uploading the video to YouTube. I need to change my account type to allow videos longer than 10 minutes in length. Hopefully this will be activated by YouTube shortly.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Took 3 hours to download but worth every minute. A very strange rendition of YMCA but they all put in some effort bless their little cotton socks!
We were going to gong them out but gave them a score of 4 Laughing
Superlative baiting.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Osmin Below
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Order the mugu to use a digital miniDV camcorder for the next video because analog tape is sooo outdated.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Associate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW WOW WOW WOW Shocked

That is simply too amazing for words. What a stunning coup!!!!!

Aside from the worn tape or other electronic details. someone needs to tell the cameraman to simply clean his lens. That schmutzy blob on the left is pretty distracting.

This lad is going to have a lot of 'spaining to do when this all crashes down on his head!

Kudos to SP, this is literally world-class! bow_down

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think all the "oh, hes gonna get beat up" is probably exaggerated. Sad

In reality, he's probably going to blame the entire thing on greedy foreigners, and everyone will probably believe him. Confused

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In reality, he's probably going to blame the entire thing on greedy foreigners, and everyone will probably believe him. Confused

not if you make it right and point out to the others that all this one done in the first place, because he is a 419er Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP Freely wrote:

Not when GWB emails all the people in the choir and their next of kins (I have all their email addies) explaining why their dreams were shattered, because the lad has been found by CIA/FBI to be a proven 419er.

[edit]

Hey, I just noticed someone put this in my sig: Jolly Roger

Cool thanks to whoever put that there bow_down

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:

Hey, I just noticed someone put this in my sig: Jolly Roger

What does that one stand for???
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ See here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99736

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic