SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This cannot be real!! I love it!!! One of the funniest ever! It is really good for a group of mugus!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to remember that it is a proper choir that is doing the singing. I do feel sorry for them and all the work that they have put into it. Both songs are very well done and should be seen as a credit to those that produced it and worked on it. It is a shame that it came about as the result of one person's greed and desire to make money for nothing. My personal feeling is that these recordings should see the light of day for what they are. 2 items of very good African music. My hat is off to SP for getting it done, a truely awesome piece of work.

Will Dubya be sent a copy?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
blue_owl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I joined this forum to lurk and chuckle at the images in the photo section...

But i have to break my posting duck to tip my hat to this - incredible!
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I've listened to the song five times now. It's actually very catchy. I can't wait for the video to show up on YouTube.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just heard that the scammer has been found out and is trying to hide. But the choir are on to his location :

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyway, I have emailed the lad to let him know about the video quality:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

How are you, I trust you are keeping well.

I have received an email from the producer, he received your CD and video today, he sent me a copy of the Y.M.C.A and songs from the CD via email, I have to say, I loved the recording of the Y.M.C.A song, I have listened to it at least a dozen times, it really is a work of art.

The producer, being a music man, is slightly more discerning than me, whilst he likes the songs in the African style, he would like to hear a CD with you singing Y.M.C.A exactly in the same style and format as it was sung by the original Village People group, he is very unimpressed with the video you sent, he told me it last for 2 hours and 12 minutes in total, and that much of it was very poor quality, his actual words to describe the video were:

"The video quality is piss poor and, by the state of the video, it looks like the cameraman might have been drunk, it was truly the worst video anyone has ever sent me"

It appears you might have used a video that might have been used many times before, which has caused it to be of not good enough quality, he asked if that was the original video you sent, or was it a copy of the master video cassette?

He is really quite adamant that you send a fully clear quality video, he does not want 2 hours of poor quality video with footage that is not anything to do with the making of the song, he simply wants to see some high quality video of you wearing the costumes, doing some rehearsals and singing the Y.M.C.A song in both the African and correct US Village People styles, but it must be a good quality recording using a brand new video cassette.

As I say, I like the recording, but I have not seen the video, and if the producer says it is poor, then it must be poor, bearing in mind that he works in the music industry, not only making music, but also producing videos to accompany songs aired on television, so you should remake the video and send it to him as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a Presidential slap of the highest order!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to see the video! Must say I rather enjoyed the music. I hope the scammer had to pay the choir and musicians *really* well..

Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about the delay people. Real work and a screw up with the first DVD copy are keeping me behind. I hope to have some video uploaded within the hour(ish).

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are awesome.

I bow down!

Wow!

Can't wait for the video

Shiver - I'll send you a pair of my panties if you'll hurry with the video - remember these are hot and selling quickly on ebay!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiverssss.......Work faster!!! Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x18
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Oh come on, cut Shiver some slack, he's been working very hard and has his own work to do as well!!!!!

@ Shiver, hurry the F*@k up Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the meantime, let us kiss SP's ass some more Laughing Seriously, SP, great work. And Shiv, thanks for the work so far. I am listening on my player now, I can even sing along to the second song already Very Happy Tomorrow I am going to change the on hold music at the bank Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Shiver! Now that you have a Mac you should be far more productive Twisted Evil

Last edited by Mike on Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

look at the # of people here - just sitting viewing the forum - see that LONG list of names at the top of the screen.....that's the line waiting to be the first to view this video.

No pressure Shiver - -

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's not feel sorry about the choir people not getting the credit they deserve. From a musician's point of view the recordings are partly interesting, but then again sung sweetly but poorly, never mind the recording quality.

But on the other hand it's nice to hear people really enjoying music, using their voices in a way that most of the urban superstar-wannabes in Europe or in the USA can only dream of.

I suppose they don't have good vocal coaches or good recording engineers or good arrangers there, so what the heck. They are being creative, and I'm truly convinced that they will actually feel good about what they did even if they don't get paid or flown to the USA.

So, one could call this a charity scambait. Get people to do something (even if with all the wrong intentions) they actually enjoy. There should be a signature symbol for charity scambaits. How about a CD? Or maybe a "heiligenschein" (gloriole? nimbus? halo?).
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh. My. God!!! Bravo! Bravo!

That was actually very good. I'm sure I heard a computer bleep in the background though. But still I had a large grin on my face and a chuckle as I watched it.

SP, you are one amazing baiter.

*Taps feet anxiously* Come on shiver, come on Razz Twisted Evil

"I can 100% trust you" - (I am a good liar)
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wurzgnubbel wrote:

There should be a signature symbol for charity scambaits. How about a CD? Or maybe a "heiligenschein" (gloriole? nimbus? halo?).

Isn't the Nimbus a broomstick in Harry Pothead?

Sweaty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is absolutely the best thread I have read on 419eater. These songs actually sound pretty good, I wonder what they would sound like If it was recorded in a proffesional studio.

Great work guys!

Last edited by Sweaty on Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am totally floored. If someone doesn't sign these lads up I will.
Being in the biz for a demo this is far better than I expected.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, those are fantastic. I can't wait for the video.

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can't stand the antici..............pation!!!
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your having trouble relaxing just lower the lights, crank up your speakers and play the second tune a few times.......its working for me Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x18
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:
If your having trouble relaxing just lower the lights, crank up your speakers and play the second tune a few times.......its working for me Very Happy

I think I'll be reading Born to be Riled by Jeremy Clarkson. I can't put it down.

Just gotta say: Devine bait, completely devine.

HugginsDUI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next song for the Mugu Express:

Africa by Toto
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic