SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ethics, ITP's, definitions of, & what is acceptable thre

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This really first class! I love the nice long intro and they went well above and beyond a mere cover. Great, great job SP! Laughing

I changed the title. TS

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its fantastic, I do feal a bit sorry for the rest of the choir they have done a great job

MAY YOU DIE A DEAD BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

iF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TESTICLE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LEG GO AND GIVE YOUR
MOTHER BELLE EWU LIKE YOU
www.owenswinebar.co.nr
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know he had to pay them, so don't worry. That choir probably didn't do it for free.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ According to the lad, some members asked to be paid before they would do it, he told them no, they got angry and tried to get other choir members to boycott it unless they were paid, but they didn't join with the others, and those asking for payments were dropped.

I do feel sorry for some of the choir members who will not be fraudsters, but I see them as collateral damage, there are undoubtedly some other lads in the choir who might well be involed in fraud, the main lad is a 419er, and chances are that some of his friends in that church are likely to be involved in or have been involved in 419 before, so I don't feel that bad, at the end of the day, if you want to hang around with scammers, and they drag you in to something like this, that just too bad for them, don't hang with scammers is the message!

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know someone eho got jailed for drink driving should I have my licence taken from me?
Im not trying to take away from an amazing bait but the 3rd party rule must come into play here

www.owenswinebar.co.nr
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to start another ethics thread! Wink

The point is that I am sure that the choir members were not ignorant to the fact of how these guys were going to get paid. I have little doubt that they were fully aware that the money was going to come from a maga.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In any case when they never get paid, you'd think they'd take it out on the scammer Cool

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its all guess work as to weather they knew or not. Any way im hijacking SPs post so I will shut up.
I dont know where this moral conscience popped up from I wish it would go away!

Jojo. Ethics thread would be good!

www.owenswinebar.co.nr
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ziggy

Its not like the lad asked them to donate a kidney. They sang a few songs and put on a production. If he promised them payment for their time then he is the one accountable for it.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyway, I have emailed the lad to let him know about the video quality:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

How are you, I trust you are keeping well.

I have received an email from the producer, he received your CD and video today, he sent me a copy of the Y.M.C.A and songs from the CD via email, I have to say, I loved the recording of the Y.M.C.A song, I have listened to it at least a dozen times, it really is a work of art.

The producer, being a music man, is slightly more discerning than me, whilst he likes the songs in the African style, he would like to hear a CD with you singing Y.M.C.A exactly in the same style and format as it was sung by the original Village People group, he is very unimpressed with the video you sent, he told me it last for 2 hours and 12 minutes in total, and that much of it was very poor quality, his actual words to describe the video were:

"The video quality is piss poor and, by the state of the video, it looks like the cameraman might have been drunk, it was truly the worst video anyone has ever sent me"

It appears you might have used a video that might have been used many times before, which has caused it to be of not good enough quality, he asked if that was the original video you sent, or was it a copy of the master video cassette?

He is really quite adamant that you send a fully clear quality video, he does not want 2 hours of poor quality video with footage that is not anything to do with the making of the song, he simply wants to see some high quality video of you wearing the costumes, doing some rehearsals and singing the Y.M.C.A song in both the African and correct US Village People styles, but it must be a good quality recording using a brand new video cassette.

As I say, I like the recording, but I have not seen the video, and if the producer says it is poor, then it must be poor, bearing in mind that he works in the music industry, not only making music, but also producing videos to accompany songs aired on television, so you should remake the video and send it to him as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I know, I dont know what came over me! Time to end this one now I think.

SP, Sorry for hijaking a fantastic thread. You are a baiter of the highest order. I doff my hat to you Very Happy

www.owenswinebar.co.nr
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@zig

Damn you and your conscience! Wink J/K You raised a good point. We do need to self police to make sure we don't get out of line.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we not pollute this thread with ethics issues? Let's face it, the really exceptional baits (like this one) are going to raise someone's eyebrows somewhere. Take it somewhere else.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ziggyzap wrote:
Jojo. Ethics thread would be good!

Take your pick!!! Wink

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=103116&highlight=ethics
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=102267&highlight=ethics
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=85981&highlight=ethics
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=84561&highlight=ethics
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81910&highlight=ethics
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81985&highlight=ethics
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877&highlight=ethics
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=78613&highlight=ethics
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75969&highlight=ethics

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would not involve an innocent third party if I thought they might get hurt in some way, such as giving an innocent persons address to a scammer pretending it is my address, and the scammer goes to seek revenge on them thinking I am them, this is not the same scenario.

These people in the choir are the close friends of a known scammer, some may know he's a scammer, some may not, some of the men and women in the choir might also be scamming friends of his, or they may not be, at the end of the day, the main lad has lost his money, the others in the choir have lost a bit of time singing, but they would have been singing anyway, and as the lad himself said, all this rehearsing has helped them a lot with their singing styles, so they have been done a favour Very Happy, and they are not in any danger of being hurt, the only one who might get hurt is the main lad!

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yea

Its like rats in a cage, we will start eating each other while waiting to be fed the video. I cant wait to see it! BTW, great work SP et al.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Split from main thread.

Carry on.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Can't stop laughing Snerd!

Goat

Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While I have nothing agenst baiting I do have a problem with inflicting collateral damage. Just because you know someone who scams dose that meen you deserve the same treatment as the scammer?

www.owenswinebar.co.nr
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Snerd Laughing

Much better read now (the main thread I mean)

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last time I moved I tempted my friends to help me with the classic "Free Beer" offer. If I did not deliver the beer they would most likely have thumped me.

This lad recruited a choir to help him for whatever reason. It was not harmful in any way. As I stated earlier they sang songs and put on a production. They had an option to say no based on the lads reputation.

When I ask a lad for a trophy picture is the person who takes it "collateral damage" or is he just doing his friend a favor? This is just on a larger scale and harmless IMHO.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks TS, i was biting my tongue then in fear of trashing SP,s thread.

Ok, This isn,t aimed at you ZZ but more to the lad huggers in general that turn up and voice thier morality issues every time an elite baiter over steps the silly sign modality.

We are not involving innocent third parties, we are baiting a scumbag.
Now if that scumbag decides to bring in outsiders that is his issue, he is the one to take the crap when the shit hits the fan and if he has an entire gospel choir chasing him down the local lagos high street so be it.

The same goes for tattoo lads, safari lads in war zones, whatever. These people make the rules not us, we just bait scumbags.

pony pony Mortar x18
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my conserns are because the work was so good! I just felt a bit sorry for non scammers in the group.
As a rule I dont give a shit but i have been down the pub and had a smoke so im thinking of my fellow man a bit more than I would on a normal day.

Im sure that in the morning when my kids have woke me up a 5.30 I will be back to hating the hole world and my new found conscience will have sunk back to the merky depths of my brain.

I dont wont anyone to think im trying to put down SP work im not I think its great. Its was more my own conscience I was battling with. Next time I go to the pub I will just shut up!

www.owenswinebar.co.nr
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who wants to bet that our next user to sign up will call themselves "collateral damage"?

Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Funny girl Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic