SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Togo 2 Ivory Coast - Lad comes back for more punishment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope the food doesn't give you the shits.....

That could be a really shitty day for you - and you wouldn't be able to travel very far.......

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just read this whole thread at once. Very good stuff you guys have going. I can't wait to see what this turns into.

I was thinking that maybe you should continue to push for scans of those receipts and stuff. I was a bit dissapointed not to see them.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries about tainted food. Dr. Fakey says they aren't eating now to save money. He hasn't written to me today, so I will drop him a note later.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ No emails from them here either, so I sent him an update, they are probably expecting me at the airport this morning, sadly not:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxx Bxxx,

Thank you for your email.

I am presently still in , the car should be fixed within the next few hours, the mechanic had to travel a long way to get the new spart part to repair the engine, he has just this minute returned, and will set to work on the repairs immediately.

I will email you later on with an update on how the repairs are coming along, but for now, I am going to have a nice swim in the hotel pool to cool off, the weather is very hot, thank god for swimming pools, I will then retire to the bar/restaurant for some fine food and drinks, I hope they have plenty of stilton cheese left, as my good friends always say, some stilton a day, helps you work rest and play.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Let's see how he feels about my sympathy for you.

Quote:
Dear Brother,

I will think about your explanation of the other name.

Meanwhile, Mr. Mxxx is having a truly terrible time with the car, and his trip has been miserable. The roads and the awful food have also been hard on him. He must be lonely and tired. But he will carry on in spite of his difficulties so he can reach you and your friend.

Did you scan your receipts yet so he can reimburse you? How much have you spent so far on your journey?

Until I hear from you, I will hope that you are safe from the rebels.

Blessings,

BSW

Closed lad accounts

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddy has replied to me, he's a bit pissed off and is heading home now Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: I WISH YOU GOODLUCK.

Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

Thank you for all your efforts and the Insults you gave me.I trust my self and never bastard as you may think. (well, that's grattitude for you, he is definitely not getting his money now Laughing)

I so much believe God in every thing and not human.This is the second time you sent this kind of mail to me but my God will pay you back.Even if you think that you have money,you can never have the world.Anyway,I have overwaited for you and I am trying to find my way back to Abidjan and from their I will go back to Lome Togo.

So you can do the money any how you want.For I am leaving before all this things.You gave me a line to be calling and up till now,I can not reach you through the line you gave me.All my friends that I gave my line has been calling through the line and you keep on telling me that my line is not through,its lie please.I do things with real Men and not liers because I hate liers.You can enjoy your self here in earth but what about HEAVEN? Thanks.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing can be more frustrating than just being stranded like that. Grade A work gentlemen!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
thestringer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo ! this thread has kept me awake at work most of the afternoon, that poor lad Laughing

pure class well done to all for this Safari
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Gentlemen, well done Twisted Evil

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I had better reply to him:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxx Bxxx,

How dare you talk to me in that manner, I have done nothing but try to help you up to this point, do you have any idea how hard this journey has been for me, whilst you have been sitting in a cosy hotel waiting with you male lover?

You are a very selfish man, and that does not surprise me in the least, gay men like you are often selfish in their ways, just like you are, well, you might be gay, but you have no money, I have plenty of money that I make from my courier company, and I also have all of your money, and guess what, for treating me the way you have, I am going to keep your money for myself and put in my company accounts that you claimed it from me in Bouake.

So, who's laughing now gay boy, blooody freak that you are, go and fuck your man friend or have a threesome with a goat, YOU FUCKING WEIRDO.

And you can sue me if you like, I don't give a shit, see you in court, ASSHOLE.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Maxxxx.

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he has washed his hands of us, but I will give him a chance to redeem his mugu hide.

Quote:
Dear Brother,

I am speechless with shock. Mr. Mxxx says you refuse to wait for him and you called him names. This does not sound like you at all.

What about the money? We cannot allow him to keep something that rightfully belongs to you and the charities in Togo. I am going to call an emergency board meeting for this afternoon.

Please tell me what has happened so we can proceed.

Blessings,

Bitsy

Carrot dangle

Quote:
Dear Dr. Bxxx

I just read your mail. I was in Atlanta for a few days and got home to find this mess with Mxxxx and car problems and your troubles.

Hold on. Bxxxx is on the phone.

Okay, I'm back. She is angrier than I have ever seen her and she wants me to fix this mess. The only thing I can think of is to file a lawsuit against him to reclaim the funds. I will ask Mxxx Jx to contact you and get the process started.

Bxxxx says we don't abandon our friends, and you are our friend.

Sincerely,

Cxxx

The accountant needs receipts

Quote:
Dear Sir,

This afternoon the board will meet at 3:00 with our attorney. Bxxx is giving him the preliminary information right now. If Mxxx doesn't release the funds immediately, we will have to sue him. We will also sue him for the emotional and physical distress you and your friend endured.

Here is what I will need from you:

1. Scanned copy of your travel expenses
2. A written description of what happened
3. A written description from your friend (so he can be a party in the lawsuit)

Please contact me at your earliest, and the sooner you can provide the above items, the sooner we can correct this terrible injustice.

Best regards,

Mxxx Jxx Cxxxxx

Closed lad accounts

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm assuming that you will file a lawsuit for him, and that a lawyer will soon be getting in touch with the mugu to get the details? One can only imagine the details that the the lawyer will be wanting. Evil or Very Mad

Don't worry Mr. Mugu. We have enough enough information here to put Mr. xxx out of business.

Now I just need a couple more things from you ...

edit - dammit. too slow. Pachanga got there first. Embarassed

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will fight any lawsuit to the death, so sue me and get filling forms in Razz

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The attorney will need a videotaped deposition. One can easily imagine the nature and scope of the questions. Razz

Closed lad accounts

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Pachanga, aren't you forgetting something in your sig:

Code:
:pith:

Wink

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller, are you in need of a lawyer to mount your defense? I'm not really a lawyer, but I'm available. I don't do that good of work, but I make up for it by charging outrageous fees.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He will need a VERY good defense attorney/barrister.

Quote:
Dear Dr. Bxxxx,

I have been retained by Mrs. Bxxx Sxxx Wxxxx to represent International, you, and your friend who traveled to Ivory Coast. She has informed me that Mr. Cxxx Mxxxxfailed to deliver 40 computers and 40 printers to Lome, Togo for you to donate to various organizations. She says that Mr. Mxxx made scurrilous remarks to you, did not arrive as scheduled, and said he will keep the insurance funds.

If convicted of theft, Mr. Mxxx will likely go to prison and lose his home and business in the process. Perhaps that will be true justice for him because a cursory search of judicial records reveals some interesting facts about his history. Because I am an officer of the court, I cannot reveal to you the exact nature of his past, but it should help our case against him.

Mrs. Wxxxx wants to sue Mr. Mxxx for the original $100,000, plus your expenses, your pain and suffering, plus a large penalty. The total amount of the lawsuit will be for $3,000,000. As you can see, she is quite angry and distressed, as are the other board members.

Additionally, we will seek an emergency order for his jets to be grounded during the investigation and lawsuit. If we can proceed quickly, it is also possible he could be arrested when he returns to the UK.

If he insults you again in e-mail, please forward that to me because it is more evidence we can use against him. The more e-mails you receive from him, the better. I would urge you to reply to him and do NOT tell him you are forwarding the mails to me.

In closing, let me say that I sympathize with you greatly. For a business man of your stature, the indignities that were heaped on you are beyond explanation. I do hope that you will suffer no consequences from the diet and exposure to diseases in Ivory Coast.

I wish you a safe journey back to Togo, and I will wait to hear from you soonest.

Very truly yours,

ZxxxxMxxxx, Attorney at Law

Closed lad accounts

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Where will the lawsuit be filed? He'll need to be present in court, won't he? I also imagine that SP's lawyer will be successful in many last minute change of venue requests. Twisted Evil

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wont need a lawyer, I will defend myself, I have a degree in law, so I can make up bullshit as I go long if they want to sue Razz

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I am quite surprised you still have a law degree with your particular history of bigamy, fraud, theft, and extortion. Not to mention stalking and public intoxication.

Closed lad accounts

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, well, talk to the hand the face ain't listening Razz

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oh-oh. SP is using legal mumbo-jumbo now.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I do things with real Men

He just can't help himself can he ? Better than an inflatable doll I guess Shocked

A lovely job indeed - and if you keep him hooked for the journey home - it should be even better to hear their tale of woe and hardship, without the thought of coming wealth to keep their spirits up.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooooooooo Don't make me call Ringling Brothers.

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic