SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Whats your "claim to fame" ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interviewed Bill Gates personally for a magazine article, before he was super-famous (though he was still richer than me). He seemed pleasant but a bit unfocused (maybe it was a double, or he had more important things on his mind).

Was threatened on a Sunday lunchtime in a London pub by boxer John Conteh, who was p*ssed as a parrot at the time, and was rescued by one of his bodyguards. Conteh seemed to think I was one of a group of people who had allegedly swindled him over a night-club investment ("Dose rhats took me muny").

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
WebWitch
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fish is a top bloke, when he performs now he knows most of the audience by name - not 'cos they are small...just because he's brilliant with his fans.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Software I designed controlled most European satellites a few years back

I've met 15-20 MPs, including half a dozen cabinet ministers, and had a meal with half of them

Rowed (as forward starboard Zygite) on the Thames in a Greek trireme clicky

Been on TV 3 times (quiz show contestant, Time Team trencher, politics news item)

Managed an election campaign which white-washed our opponents and took control of the Council (by one seat!)

Went to school with Sebastian Coe (and fell out over a girl)

Scored 120% in a university maths exam Smile

Met Liz Phair (actually, this really should be #1 on my list - she's a bit gorgeous, and those lyrics...)

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zen- Time Team is one of my all time favorite shows!!! It is entirely too bad it is no longer on the air in the States.

Bruin
angusmactavish
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My dad had a cousin that was a semi-famous songwriter. His biggest "hit" was recorded by over 20 people/groups (according to BMI), including Hank Williams Sr., Joan Baez, The Grateful Dead and Kinky Friedman. I'll bet no other songwriter can claim that combination!

Ok, I got nothing.

Listen, my contact with you in this transaction does not warrant you to insult my personality for any reason. - Godwin Luis

United Kingdom Cayman Islands Bahamas, The United Kingdom Bahamas, The
Cayman Islands Cayman Islands Netherlands Nigeria Netherlands Safari Mortar x18
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4 appearances on University challenge ( when Bamber was still the guvnor)

Got hit over the head with a pipe wrench by Brian Travers the sax player out of UB40 . Mind you we were workmates and we were f*cking around on site.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worked on a multinational team that was trying to develop a air-portable radar system that would detect and plot landmines, (a scourge who's victims are 90 percent innocent civilians, of which 1/3 are children). We were going to field test it in the Balkans and Cambodia. Alas, the system did not work very well (30 percent accuracy), and was scrapped.

I have met a few famous people over time. Had a chance to chat for a few minutes with Ken Livingstone at an anti-war rally (Falklands War). Met Telly Savalas when he was in the UK to do an episode of "Tales of the Unexpected". Had a pint with broadcaster Ted Ellis at his local in Norfolk. When working in the US, ended up working with a fellow who turned out to be a serial killer - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Lee_Yates

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
I gave a Prancing Pony to Paris Hilton? Shocked

You gave her WHAT?! Don't give her anything, she has enough already! Laughing

TSnerd wrote:
I've been waiting days for somebody to say something about your post, but finally gave in. Embarassed

It is true that alot of people have more video and photos of me than myself and my family.. But I won't say why.
Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've met Bill Clinton several times -- a photo of me talking to him - and my child looking at the camera appeared in a newspaper - and his photographer sent me a copy of the photo to keep. When I was 8, I told Clinton to dig his underwear out of his ass - while he was giving a speech.

I have done some work that has been published. I also am presenting at a major conference really soon. I will speak for an hour on a stage with I have no idea how many people. It's going to be a huge event.....

But - due to what my specific claim to fame is - - I can't reveal more here.

ETA - just thought of some more - one of my good friends was on Jeopardy and won more than 5 times - has been also to some of the special shows for Jeopardy winners.

My dad's first cousin was a major league baseball player

And I have some very famous friends.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic