SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Togo 2 Ivory Coast - Lad comes back for more punishment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Four hours ago:

Quote:
Dear Bxxx,

I am in reciept of your message.I will like to let you know that we are now in and waiting For Mxxx to come and pick us up from where we are staying.I thanks God who has been with us because the road leading to that state is very hot.Rebels every with knifes and Guns but one with God has every thing.I will like you to contact Mxxxx Immediatly and tell him to come and pick us as he said that he will come and pick us on our arrival.I will let you know the latest development as soon as we see him.Always pray for us and send my Regard to my Brother Rxxxx.

Dr Axxx Bxxxx.

Three hours ago:

Quote:
Dear Bxxx,

Please if it will be possible,call Mxxxx and let him know that we are stranded on the way waiting for him.Thanks.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx

One hour ago:

Quote:
Dear Bxxxx

Please contact Mxxxx and let him contact us because we are stranded.Please what is going on.I am now in and I have send mails to Mxxxx and got no response from him up till now.Even to call me through the telephone number I gave to him.You people also at list surposed to call us and know our condition almost a week now.All I do recieve mail.I don't understand because I am stranded here.Every were is full of Rebels and are ready to shoot at any time.Please help me out because I have surffered alot.Even to eat,we have not taking any thing since yesatrday night because of the nature of this country.I am just calling you in the Name of God to do soimething.

Dr Axxx Bxxx

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
mantadog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it!

Cant wait to see where this one goes.

No food, No money ,People waiting to shoot them at any moment.Best to keep this going a bit longer though, don't think he has suffered enough yet.

Oh yeah and did you remind him to bring a pen so he can sign for all the money?
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, I sure hope they do not have to go to any of the WU office's there. That may just get them into real trouble if they went for funds that were not there. Now how would they explain that? Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More lad mails, sounds like they are having a great time with mosquitos as friends Laughing, he replies to me with:

Quote:
Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

I am in reciept of your email.God will lead you through as you have already arrived Burkino Faso.I will be waiting for your arrival this evening and please call me immediatly you arrive.The problem is that I dont have enough money with me and the hotel bill is all around me again.Please Please,try and make it this evening so that I will leave tomorrow.I dont know what I will do with my office because tomorrow is the last day they gave to me.Reman blessed.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

Quote:
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT.

Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

Please try and give me a call as soon as you arrive because I am not staying near the Cyber Cafe.As soon as I leave the place now,I go back to my hotel till evening because the Cyber is very far from my hotel.the Funest thing is that I am staying in a hotel without Air Condition.The only thing you can enjoy there is Fan,no Television,no Radio.Mosquitos are our friends even there Taps are not working.Please come over so that I will leave place.I wish you save journey.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

I think my car will have to break down on the road trip Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Lol or the rebels have seized control of one of the roads leading to the airport and stolen all the money Razz

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's take his mind off the bullets.

Quote:
Dear Dr. Bxxxx

As you know, , had some important matters to discuss with me. I have asked for a copy of all the e-mails between you and Cxxx and you and Rxxxx, based on her allegations.

I just finished reading Cxxx's mail, and in one letter, you signed your name Dr. Sam Chidi. Would you like to explain this?

Bxxxx

Closed lad accounts

mantadog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the Funest thing is that I am staying in a hotel without Air Condition.The only thing you can enjoy there is Fan,no Television,no Radio.Mosquitos are our friends even there Taps are not working.

Atleast he can see the funny side! Atleast when your car breaks down you will both be in the same boat Laughing
Sidney
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he gets really desperate I can send over Su55y 0wens who I am currently baiting with a Red Cross food parcel for him. She also lives on the Ivory Coast, doesn't have much money at the moment but will have once her $3.5m inheritance comes through which her wicked uncle is keeping from her. The bastard!

Thanks to Tainted_Love for the email in the surplus mail section for the lead.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could also get sick from all of the rich food you've been eating. The Fois Gras wasn't prepared correctly, the lobster was served at an incorrect temperature and the cavier was a day old. Your system is just too delicate to take such abuse! Plus, they had the gaul to serve RED instead of WHITE wine with your fish! The savages!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
fuhr86
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peartree wrote:

Lol or the rebels have seized control of one of the roads leading to the airport and stolen all the money Razz

Laughing
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peartree wrote:
^^^^

Only the A-Team can get the money back.

Wink

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Thanks guys .... it's like watching a safari on CNN Thumbs up

clapping clapping
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been 3 missed calls to my number, he didn't leave a message, he hasn't given me his ful number, but I put the Ivory Coast number in front of it and sent him a text message to tell him I am on the road, no ide if he got it, so I sent him an email:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxx Bxxx,

Thank you for your email.

I have tried to call you number, 0200xxxx, but you did not give me the full number, is this an Ivory coast mobile number, or is it your Togo mobile number?

If it is an Ivory Coast mobile number, then it should be 00225-0200xxxx, but my calls cannot connect to that number, I also sent a text message to that number, but I have no idea if you received, please give me your full phone number, not just "0200xxxx".

I am now travelling in the car from Burkino Faso to , it is a very long journey by road and very dangerous, we have now stopped off at a town in the Burkino Faso town called Boroma, we shall stay here and rest for a while, and also have a nice meal at the expensive restaurant here.

I cannot make my mind up about whether to eat the lobster thermador with young shoots of bamboo cooked in a sauce made with lemon grass, chives and baby carrots, or the oysters in orange sauce with herbs and duck soup with garlic bread, decisions decisions!

As luck would have it, this restaurant has a fine selection of international cheeses, and you know how partial I am to a good piece of stilton cheese, don't you, always used to say, if you want to walk tall, get your stilts on and eat some stilton.

Get back to me with your full phone number.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From SP's post of 11:45 Wednesday

Quote:
CAME HERE WITH A PERSON WHO KNOWS THIS PLACE VERY VELL.

Holy fangs Batman, his friend is a vampire Shocked

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Fahrenheit419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that after your lovely meal (I recommend the oysters, btw, I suspect that South African lobster may have a lot of mercury Wink ) that you should be held up by a local official for some of that cash you're carrying. Say, $20,000... Ask your mugu friends what you should do. After all, this is their neck of the woods, they must have SOME useful advice.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the Funest thing is that I am staying in a hotel without Air Condition.The only thing you can enjoy there is Fan,no Television,no Radio.Mosquitos are our friends even there Taps are not working.

Even 12 year old Girl Guides in the west can cope with a week in a tent and he wants TV, air-conditioning and a radio - what a wimp ?

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu replies (in all caps, mind you)

Quote:
DEAR Bxxx

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MESSAGE.TO BE FRANK SISTER,I AM SHOCKED WHEN I RECIEVE THIS MESSAGE.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT ONLY TO TELL YOU THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD KNOWS MY HEART OVER ALL THIS.I DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT DR SAM CHIDI.SINCE I STARTED COMMUNICATING WITH MR RxxxxY ,I HAVE NEVER CHANGED MY NAME TO SAM CHIDI. I AM A CHRISTIAN AND YOU WILL CONFIRM IT AS SOON AS Mxxxx COME BACK.

I SO MUCH BELIEVE GOD IN EVERY THING AND IF NOT THE CONDITION OF THE CHILDREN I SAW IN THE CHRITABLE ORGANISATION ,I COULD�NT HAVE LEFT MY OFFICE DOWN TO THIS COUNTRY.HOW DO YOU FILL THAT I ANSWER DR Axxx Bxxx AND AT THE SAME TIME ANSWER DR SAM CHIDI.THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS THAT SOME TIMES I DO GO TO CYBER CAFE TO SEND YOU PEOPLE MAILS AND MAYBE SOMEONE MAY GO INTO MY MAIL ACCOUNT IF I DID NOT CLOSE IT VERY WELL.I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING LETTERS BEARING DIFFERENT KINDS OF NAMES BUT I CAREFULLY GO THROUGH THEM AND DELIT THEM.MY ASSURANCE TO YOU IS THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO HAS MADE THIS DAY KNOWS MY MIND.I CAN NOT USE THE NAME OF GOD TO PLAY AND ALSO THE NAME OF SMALL CHILDREN WHICH I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WILL BE TOMORROW TO LIE AGAINT THIS EARTHLY THINGS.I WILL NOT LIKE THIS TO BOTHER YOU FOR Mxxxxx WILL TELLYOU MORE ABOUT ME WHEN HE COME BACK.AS GOD HAS ALREADY TOUCHED YOU TO ACCEPT ME AS ONE OF YOUR WORKERS,I WILL NOT LIKE ANY THING TO BETRAY YOUR TRUST IN ME.I HAVE BEEN ON THE WAY AS YOU KNOW FOR MANY DAYS JUST TO PROOVE WHOM I AM AND TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM READY TO DO ANY KIND OF WORK YOU PEOPLE WILL SEND ME.WHY IS IT THAT DEVIL WANT TO COME IN AT THIS TIME.PLEASE,THAT IS THE TRUTH I TOLD YOU.THANKS AND REMAIN BLESED FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

DR Axxx Bxxx

Closed lad accounts

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I dont know what I will do with my office because tomorrow is the last day they gave to me

Did you notice this in an earlier e-mail ? You don't think he'll get sacked from his job for playing hookey do you ? Ain't life a bitch Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I don't believe that for one nanosecond. He says he is a 55-year-old banker, blah, blah, blah. Sure.

Closed lad accounts

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Oh no, the caps lock of anger Laughing, he replied to my email, and confirmed his full number, which is what I thought it was, so why hasn't he replied to my text message:

Quote:
Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

I am in reciept of your message.My telephone number is: 00225 0200xxxx and I am still in Ivory Coast and the number is working here.I will be waiting to hear from you.Just take it easy.I will be waiting to hear from you.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

Yes, I'm taking it so easy, then again, I m not travelling hundreds of miles for jack shit Twisted Evil

Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've said it before - baits like this bring the entire baiting community into shame. What have those poor mosquitoes done to deserve this?

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I had better drop him an email for him to read when he wakes up, it should cheer him up Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxx Bxxx,

Thank you for your email.

Regarding the full phone number you sent to me, 00225 0200xxxx, I have tried calling, but I do not even get a dialling tone when I try to call it, I also sent you a text message to the same number, could you please send me a text message to see if it gets through to me?

We have had a problem with the car, after leaving the restaurant to continue my journey, my hire car came under attack, there are bullet holes in the bodywork and a bullet entered the engine compartment, causing something to break, the car was disabled and we had to walk 10 miles to the nearest town in Burkino Faso, a place called, .

We got a garage to go and collect the car, and I have paid the mechanic to work on it all night if he has to, but he said he needs a new part to repair it, and has driven off somewhere to try and find the right part, hopefully, he will return some time soon and be able to fix the car by tomorrow morning, I am still about 300 miles away from , and the roads are terrible, mostly dirt tracks full of potholes, it's quite uncomfortable, but thankfully, I am spending the night in a luxurious 5 star hotel with full air conditioning, and they have a lovely swimming pool, I have just got back from a late night swim and I feel very relaxed, I am now in the hotel bar and emailing you from my laptop.

There are some very nice Burkino Faso ladies in the bar, and they seem to like me a lot, if you were here, they might like you too, it's a shame that you prefer the company of a man friend to women, honestly, you have no idea what you are missing, you really should try making love to a woman some day, I'm sure you would love it if you tried it!!!

Now then, I know you prefer men, and I don't think any differently about you because of your homosexuality, but honestly, I could not imagine 2 men together in bed, you really should give a woman a try, they can be quite nice when they want to be, I may invite one of the ladies back to my room for elevenses, my room is wonderful, there is a 4 poster bed and it's a waterbed, you would not believe how comfortable it is, anyway, enough of my problems, get back to me as soon as you receive this email, and try to send a text to my mobile, the number again is, +447947-xxxxxx

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks the mugu made yet another tragic mistake: The number 00225-0200xxxx is not correct because he forget to remove a zero whereas 00225-200xxxx is a geographic number (Plateau in Abidjan) according to the usual reference site.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's the most recent in a long line of tragic mistakes, the first being to open a message from Scam Patroller.

Excellent stuff, @SP and @Pachanga, this is a true pleasure to read - SP, I'm sure he'll appreciate your plight. You are suffering so terribly on your trip....

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few maps:

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/world_cities/abidjan.jpg
http://africonseil.ifrance.com/plan%20abidjan.jpg
http://www.izf.net/IZF/Documentation/Cartes/CentreVille/Abidjan.htm
Looong link

Google maps has the area in hi-res but partially obscured by clouds.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic