SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm starting to feel unloved.

I haven't gotten the Iraq email, perhaps I'm not suspected. I tend to fade in and out so maybe being a bit vague has helped (that would be a first for me, it has never worked on my wife).

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<BR>Got Driver's Licence this morning from Allen.

http://tinyurl.com/3bmvlg

Together with a one sentence reply. Either this is one lazy lad or he is getting pissed off. I'm still waiting for the handwritten apology from the accountant. Time for another slap.

I haven't had the Iraqi e-mail yet.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yes, we have seen that one before. You could comment that he has a dishonest looking face Smile

It's all in the eyes.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That licence was seen before with someone elses name on it. But he is suppsed to be a white person, he used the same photo I got , regarding forms, on another on here. By the way he needs to send the counterpart too. I think you need a release form for the funds to be sent off ,with photo and thumbprint as well.He can work out how to put himself onto the latest form.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme

Last edited by Began Steele on Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Iraq email bears the same name as the "american businessman" who donated $250,000 Robert Allen referred to in an email to me.

Our records show that you are dead to
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I havent had a reply about the bank acc he supplied being bung so..
Stuffit, I had a few drinks and compiled all my correspondence with him.

Nothing interesting at all here - but I am new to this and perhaps have missed something.

Any advice would be appreciated, however keep in mind this was a straight bait.

http://www.freewebs.com/kickstart1_3/allen.pdf

ps read from last page to first.

EDIT - LANGUAGE WARNING!!!!!

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Redeye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was baiting this guy under his previous alias of Dr Chris Cross and put it on the "mugu mail" forum (whatever happened to that BTW?) I checked the IP address early on and it was traceable not to Kenya but to you know where. He used the 157 Waterloo Road address back then (actually an address of a real charity - though not International Noma Federation - this is based in Switzerland.) He gave me a couple of phone numbers. These would appear to be follow on numbers.

+447024064742
+447024064786
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have Mr Morris swinging in the breeze, mailing me every day for news about the "donnation" Smile Account went to Alan a few days ago so Mr morris is going to get bad news on Monday. Oh dear,how sad.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Igor Tawank
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't mean to be a cheerleader, but my faith in humanity has been rekindled a bit after the reaction of this board.

The fact this stuff happens sickens me. The fact people are willing to punish them when they could turn away fills me with warmth.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morris tells me he is at a 'conference' in in S0koto Nigeria at the moment for a sensitisation program, so that will probably be it now until Monday.

I'm now up to over 70 e-mails back and forth between him and his accountant in the last month. He rarely averages more than one a day. Which is better than none I suppose.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes he told me so too Hence the address for the posting present above ,I havn't told him about the car break in yet

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think there's anyting clever going on with the Iraq mail. I think he's probably just sold on his e-mail list to another lad.

It's just procedding as a standard scam.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got some interesting info from him. hes given me an address that i can send the bank transfer slip ( Rolling Eyes ) to. its in birmingham and the address DOES exist.

btw, has anyone been asked to WU something to the UK? it might be easier to confirm him at the address i have if i have a real name.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Captaininconsequential
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance I can help out on this one or is it dead?
PM me and tell me what I can do.
Capt
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ address. I would doubt if it comes up to anything.His addresses are real enough but usualy an empty flat or a business unconnected with anything here. It's not a metal industry is it? We had a spate of those at the start. Anyone got a nice paying in slip copy by any chance or should I just make one ?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no, it appears to be actual living address. there was an application made for the address to become a house of multiple occupation (according to birmingham.gov.uk.
a bank slip wont be neccessary. postal service is pretty unreliable these days anyway.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unsolicited mail today asking how i was! Poor Hannx has appendicitis and pulled a sickie and dear Evenx has had the present nicked by a break in. As for dear Evenq, as a gesture of love I feel a big boob moment is arriving. I have got a new pet. I can't wait to tell my friend, the Bishop of Los Vegas.

Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... is there a connection between Allen Robert and the Iraq mail? I got a mail from a (who pinched Saddam's millions in Iraq Laughing ) in the two accounts that I used for baiting Allen Robert. I received a mail from Chris Lawrence (yes, the real chairman of Facing Africa). He had a short go at baiting the fake Allen Robert from a disposable account and behold, he also received the mail. Either Fake Allen sold his address list to one of his cronies or he's trying from another angle.

The sgt. handed me over to the security company, which keeps on changing its location from London to Birmingham. No address given yet.

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have now received the Iraq email in all my catcher accounts. Even ones I hadn't used for the F A bait.
I will bait him from a different addy to the ones I used before.
Good to see Chris is still having a go at him.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
spot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can one of you PM me with the latest addie for the Iraq Soldier mail please

Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Done.

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Do I take it by the lack of recent posts on this thread that our friends Mr Allen and Morris are no longer in communication in these guises? I have had nothing from either of them this week, so assume they have moved on to the next modality...Iraqi soldier or whatever.

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This coming Monday I have to tell Mr Morris that his new bank account is rat shit. The replies are slowing though. If I hear back on Monday or Tuesday I'll post.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still running this by the way.On a sicky so can't send money at moment but still get mails.

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its been a while since I heard from him so I just dropped him a line.

Has anyone taken on one of the Iraq ones? Just curious if its the same person.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic