SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Togo 2 Ivory Coast - Lad comes back for more punishment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha! Nicely thrown curve ball SP, about his preference for, erm, 'men friends'. Got him right between the eyes.

Excellent idea Gomer! After all if you are going to travel you always make sure you know the risks first right? So why not share this knowlege Twisted Evil And if one of the lads really is sick, even better that we find out about it.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Green This is excellent work, folks. Top class stuff. Can't wait for more updates.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Panic is in the air

Quote:
Dear Bxxx,

I am in reciept of your mail.Please I said something about my Hotel and my feeding because I don't even have any money left with me here and that is my only problem now.Things are very high demanding and I calculated that I will leave on monday which is today but I will also stay again till tomorrow which was not in my plan.That as I am sending you this message,I don't have any thing left for me and I dont know any body here who can borrow me money.Please I need a help even if it is one cent because I dont want the hotel management to embarance me.I don't even know what tomorrow will be again.Man proposed God Disposed.Please I need your help very urgent.God be with you as I look forward hearing from you.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx

Charity founder to mugu

Quote:
Dear Brother,

I am terribly worried about you and I am trying to find a solution to this problem. Our banks are closed today due to a holiday, so I don't have access to money. (It is a brand new holiday I declared.)

Is there anyone back in Togo who could send you some money? If not, what about talking to someone at the church.? Perhaps if you privately tell the hotel management what the problem is, they can help in some way.

Please let me know what you find out. Is your close friend better?

Blessings,

BSW
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu replies, he is staying put until I arrive and wants me to pick him up:

Quote:
Dear Mxxxxx,

I am in reciept of your message.I am not even in but I will be staying where I am for now and wait till you come tomorrow and call me so that I will come and see you.You should try also and see that you make it tomorrow as you said please.Where am Staying now is called Adjame.Maybe I will direct you as soon as you arrive here so that you will come and pick me and my friend please.Have a nice journey.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

I have replied to him:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxx Bxxx,

Thank you for your email.

I am not sure I understand your email, I WILL NOT be going to Adjame, I will not be in Abidjan, I will be at ?

I cannot possibly pick you up, I will arrive in tomorrow morning, and I expect you to be in waiting for me to contact you, I don't have time to be running all over the country picking people up, I have a conference to attend, so I cannot go anywhere but , you need to make your way there and wait in Bouake town, you knew from the start that you have to meet me in !

But what I can do is this, after my conference has finished, I will give you a lift in my hire car from there to Abidjan for you to make your way home from there.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to ratchet up the hysteria - Mary to mugu

Quote:
Dear Mr. Bxxxxx,

I am shocked about the events at airport, and I hope you and your dear friend are not in any danger.

Have you been drinking the water there? They have diseases in the water system. I don't want to worry you, but there is an outbreak of meningitis and yellow fever in Abidjan. Six people have died from meningitis recently. (This is all true.)

We have a national banking holiday here, and I don't keep money with me at home.

Is there a Red Cross there? That is where I would go if I were in your situation.

Please let me know how you are.

Sincerely,

Mary
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another board member sets the stage for future trouble.

Quote:
Dear Dr. Bxxxx,

Are you still in Abidjan? I hope Mxxxx doesn't have any more problems. This has been a nightmare.

Speaking of nightmares, wife, is causing problems. Please, this is confidential, but because you will soon be on our board of directors, I must be honest with you.

Yesterday she went to visit my wife and while my wife was answering the phone, Terry got onto my computer. Janet found her going through my e-mail, and she suspects Terry forwarded all my mail to herself. I don't have anything to hide, but I don't trust her for one minute. Please keep this within yourself.

I forgot to ask you if you and your partner are taking precautions about malaria. I didn't know it was such a severe problem in Ivory Coast.

The sun'll come out tomorrow, so ya gotta hang on til tomorrow, come what may. I will be saying prayers for you.

Your friend,

Cxxxx
fuhr86
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome entertainment. Laughing
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Hungry Doctor wrote:
...that is my only problem now.

I love it when they get overly optimistic... Twisted Evil

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
about his preference for, erm, 'men friends'

This thread should be renamed...BROKE LAD MOUNTAIN!

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu to charity founder

Quote:
Dear Bxxxx

I am in reciept of your message.To be frank I dont know what to do.I just recieved another mail from Mxxxx now and he told me to start comming to Bouake and that is another state here in Ivory Coast that he will not come down to Abidjan where am staying to pick us.We are here because of the problem in bouake and need money to travel to bouake.They told me that Bouake is not very easy to enter wheather passport or no passport.I send a mail to my friend in Lome Togo and up till now,I have never recieve any response from him.I dont even know what to do this night talkless of Travelling to Bouake where to meet with Mxxxx.What do I do please.I am just like a bird alone on the roof.Thanks.

Dr Axxx Bxxx
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd beers! bow_down jump_4_joy clapping

There are so many ways to say, "Well Done!"

Some good sig material too!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to slap you if you don't put that quote in your siggy!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It didn't dawn on me until a short time later that he is quoting from Psalm 102. It is the prayer of an afflicted man.

Today seems bad to him. Wait until tomorrow.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I dont want the hotel management to embarance me.

Hotel management to embrace him?
The man has sex on his fevered brain.
Very Happy

This bait is really awesome... you guys are pulling some seriously funny stuff here Laughing bow_down bow_down

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he has called home to Togo to get extra funds and wants an extra day to meet on Wednesday instead, well, save me making it Wednesday doesn't it, I guess I will make it Thursday now, when he gets to I will be in Abidjan Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: VERY URGENT.

Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

I am in reciept of your message.Please this is so important.I told you before that I don't know this country very well and this is my first time of been here.I will need your help.Regarding the last mail which I sent to you,I told you that I am having a financial problem over here that if I know this country,I could have find my way to and wait for you their but I dont know that bouake is another state in Ivory Coast not even in Abidjan where I am staying for all this days.Please I need your help because I dont know what to do.

I have called them to send money to me by Western Union Money Transfer tomorrow morning and banks will open by 8am in Togo and I dont no how long it will take them to send the money.

I don't know the exact time I will arrive their in or if you can give me one more day i:e on wednesday to round up or if there is any other option that will be okay.I don't know what nest to do.Please find a solution to this and get back to me.I will be waiting to hear from you.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

I Sent him a short reply:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxx Bxxx,

Are you saying you have called someone at home in Togo, and asked them to send you more money to enable you to travel to ?

If that is the case, I will hold on and stay at the nice hotel in until Wednasday evening, I have other important work at the airport to keep me busy until then anyway, what time on Wednesday will you be arriving?

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu to charity founder

Quote:
Dear Bxxx

I am in reciept of your message.You have to understand that this is africa and no church or society here will listen to you when you tell them about money unless you are one of them and here there is a problem and someone can not move very easly here because if Police get you on your way,you must spend what you dont expext.

We have made a contact on how to get money from Togo but there is no response yet.Here is africa.Sister,the only thing I want you to do for me is to contact Mxxxx and tell him to give us a day ahead and that should be on wednesday so that we can take tomorrow and know how to raise money that will take us to bouake to meet with him.On your own side,you people have to see what you can do and not to bring me out and drop me on the way.Where do I go from here? I have no body here like I told you before and our health now is nothing to talk about because one may loose his life if this continouse.I dont know what to do infact.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More foreshadowing - Charity founder to mugu

Quote:
Okay, I think Maxxxx is going to wait for you, and then this whole situation will be resolved. You must promise me that you and your friend will go to the nicest restaurant and have a wonderful meal. Then take part of the money and use it to fly home first class. As an extra token of appreciation, take $1000 of the money and give it to your friend.

Trust me, my plan for you is going to succeed.

Blessings,

Bxxxx
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And so another day begins, short email from laddy:

Quote:
Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

Thank you for your understanding.As we are ready to take off,we will let you know.Please just call me immediatly you arrive at .Remain blesed.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

I will send him an email in a couple of hours.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will send him an email in a couple of hours.

Tell him not to step on any mines.

Wonderful bait. clapping

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I mailed the lad to let him know I am at an airport, I didn't say which airport Laughing, hopefully he will toddle off to when he gets his money from Togo Very Happy:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxx Bxxx,

I have had a terrible journey from Dakar, they had no venison to eat on the flight food menu, I had to make do with eating the rump stake with chips, mushrooms, tomatoes, petit pois and several glasses of fine port, followed by my much loved stilton cheese, my friends, , first got me interested in stilton cheese, I will remain eternally grateful to them for that. I have now arrived at an airport after having to reroute twice more, where are you now?

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning

Quote:
Dear Bxxx

Thank you for your concern.I so much believe God in every thing.I prayed and after my prayers,I went to begg the hotel manager and told him what we are going through and he gave us one night to sleep and that is where we are staying up till this morning.My Friend said that he will not leave untill we finish to assignment that as far as God is alife,he will be okay.I will let you know as soon as we are ready to travel to .Please send my regards to my Brother Rxxx and tell him to be strong.Remain blessed.

Dr Axxx Bxxx

Last edited by Pachanga on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
fuhr86
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope their Tuesday went well. Laughing
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ We think someone is sending them money from Togo. Things are going to heat up tomorrow, as they plan to travel to the airport. Sadly for them, it will be the wrong one.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, the mugu is a bit panicky, he arrived in at midnight last night, they got someone to take them there Very Happy, he has sent me 3 emails:

Quote:
Subject: WE ARE NOW IN .

Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

I am in reciept of your message.We can here yestarday night arround 12 meednight.We are at QUARTIER COMMERCE ( ANCIEN COTE D' IVOIRIEN ) NEAR THE CYBER CAFE.JUST CALL MY LINE 0200xxxx.I CAME HERE WITH A PERSON WHO KNOWS THIS PLACE VERY VELL.PLEASE AND VERY IMPORTANT,I HAVE BEEN TRYING YOUR LONDON LINE BUT ALWAYS IN ANSWERING MACHINE.YOU CAN USE A LOCAL LINE TO CALL ME AT YOUR ARRIVAL TO THE PLACE I TOLD YOU BECAUSE I WILL BE WAITING.I AM HAPPY FOR YOUR ARRIVAL BECAUSE SINCE YESTARDAY WE ARE STRANDED.PLEASE I AM WAITING TO SEE YOU.REMAIN BLESSED.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

Quote:
Subject: AM STILL WAITING PLEASE.

Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

This is to let you know that I am still waiting because I need to go back today.Waiting to see you.

Quote:
Subject: PLEASE WE ARE STILL WAITING.

Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

I told you already that we are in now and we are stranded here.You know the nature of this country and any where you stayed for long,the people their will start looking at you as if you have another thing in mind.Please come and pick us from here or call me with the telephone number I gave you and tell us what nest to do.Try to understand that we are human like you and that we still have other things to do for our leaving.No telephone number to reach you,I could have called you and know the situation of things. Please we are waiting.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

I have emailed him, letting him know I am not there yet Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxx Bxxx,

I am amazed that you actually made it to , that is good to hear, unfortunately, as I said in my email to you yesterday, and I quote from my email:

"I have now arrived at an airport after having to reroute twice more, where are you now?"

As you can see, I didn't say I had arrived at yet, I said I arrived at AN airport after being rerouted twice more, I am actually located at , I will be travelling to by car as all this flying to is causing me so many delays in meeting you, I hope to arrive in some time this evening.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic