SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death Threat Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TSNerd - sent mail too. Sorry to send twice in the same day, but I just got handed off to the Yahoo account and thought that was significant enough to update you.

Unless something really cool happens I will back off now and only update once a day. (Or less, if you want.)

This b(#$*#$d really has no soul. I am being a borderline illiterate welfare mother beggin him not to make my kids orphan.

He doesn't miss a beat. "Send me the money, or it will be your fault what happens."

I sure hope Alan and his friends can do something about this guy! Evil or Very Mad
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the emails and updates, folks Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@anybody.

I'm wanting to pass over The Man in the Moon to someonelse who wants to swap messages with this guy.

Still up for grabs.

Don't all rush at once.

And stop hiding behind the sofa.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TS you have forwards from his gmail and yahoo info. Banking info sent to alan.

I figure time to change things up. I sent him a very blurry WU reciept to his yahoo account. I wonder how he will react? Twisted Evil Can I lad slap a "hit man"?

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TS, I've finally got googlymule to play ball, you have mail, maybe about 6 copies of the damn thing.

I've got to send a receipt from WU tomorrow, I might have to go with a different route as he has already been sent the blurry one.
I'll go back to the cheques if I can.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slowfreddie

There is always that wusecure websites, it promises hours of funnies for a lad

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TS you've got gmail. Account info sent to Alan

@Slowfreddie pm me, I love playing with this silly little boy! I'll take him off your hands!

Pretty Rose

pony
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem with this thread is that there are so many people at him he is going to get writers cramp. I am toying with the idea of collating a list of all that are into him ( Shocked ) and what stage they are at so we can co-ordinate some surgical strikes. I am getting a feeling that it might be time for some people to return from their Winter skiing holidays to start straight baits from the beginning and see if he still will pick up on them.

Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

The poor guy is having a bad time with me I can tell you that. He messed up his WU forms so he has to fill out the P.R.4.T forms now, and i gave him a torrent of abuse.

Does anyone know if you get an notification email if your lad signs into wu5ecu3.com? He's said he's going to do it but I haven't heard anything from them or him. He was convinced by the email though, he's very paranoid about the it being a police ambush though.

*EDIT* I sent him a WU receipt with a fake stamps saying *PRAT Required for MTCN* if you want me to one for you. Take a look at them in the anti- terrorism form thread. Might make him more inclined to fill out forms if you want him to.

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TS, you have one from me now too. Got a non-yahoo IP, probably a proxy of some sort in CA, USA. If anyone wants to do scanning, tos me a MSGey, and I'll toss you the IP.

Also got a bank info in UK. Iiiinteresting. Very Happy

I got this for some reason, as well:

Quote:
ALL ANSWERS YOU NEED WILL BE VIEWD IN THE TAPE, FILL THE BELOW FORM, SEND IT BACK TO ME AND START MAKING THE PAYMENT IMMIDIATLY.

FORM OF HELP
I............................. .........................

FROM.......................... ........... OF .............................. ...............

* HERE BY TESTIFY BY MY WRITINGS THAT, THE MAN I PAID WAS HIRED TO ASSASINATE ME, BUT TURNED OUT TO BE A HELP TO ME AND MY FAMILY.

* THAT THE MONEY AM PAYING HIM, IS TO SHOW APPLICIATION AND NOT OUT OF INTIMIDATION.

* THAT I WILL EVER BE GREATFUL SOONER OR LATER ON THE RISK HE TOOK FOR I AND MY FAMILY.

* THAT IF I FAIL IN ANY OF THE NOTES WHICH I AGREED ON ABOVE, I DESERVE NOTHING BUT DEATH WHICH SURPOSE TO TAKE PLACE BEFORE I WAS RESCURED BY HIM AND HIS MEN.

* THAT ALL I SAID ABOVE IS THE TRUETH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUETH

PHONE NUMBER:....................... ............

SIGN.......................... ...........(PUT NAME AS SIGNATURE)

How many people has he sent THAT to?
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

I got that one as well, I've seen some crazy "forms" in my time, but this one takes the cake.

My character refused to fill it out on the grounds that the lad hasnt done anything to help yet

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just told him I had a pantload of cash and wanted someplace to mail it to.

I figure that's a nice, simple approach, with a sum of money that would have ME pissing my pants in anticipation if I was a scammer.

Actually, wait, I *am* a scammer, aren't I? Wheeeeee!!!!! (wee?)
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that form too. Kind of contradictory, isn't it?

First it says:

Quote:
THAT THE MONEY AM PAYING HIM, IS TO SHOW APPLICIATION AND NOT OUT OF INTIMIDATION.

No intimidation ... But then it says what happens if I don't pay:

Quote:
* THAT IF I FAIL IN ANY OF THE NOTES WHICH I AGREED ON ABOVE, I DESERVE NOTHING BUT DEATH WHICH SURPOSE TO TAKE PLACE BEFORE I WAS RESCURED BY HIM AND HIS MEN.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the mugu to e-mail me back from his yahoo account [email protected]. Guess where his IP is from --- Nigeria.

mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a reminder!

This ain�t NO fun bait at all !

The guy/lad is doing this kind of blackmailing scam since December last year already and has attained attention from Interpol and FBI:

http://www.fbi.gov/cyberinvest/escams.htm

some elder baiters are also on him trying to go for an arrest so please:

do not try to convince him that his email accounts are "watched" or send him stuff pretending to be a policeman who is after him.

Such attempts will only scare the lad away and make him to delete such mail boxes completely.

By this police/LEO�s will loose important evidence when it comes to nail the lad and bring him to justice!!

Please keep that in mind -thanks-

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right well he's too paranoid to go to the Western Union for one of my characters, so he's sending me bank account details. Once I get them I'm going to email him back saying that I got my money back by using the wus3cure website but the gave me 3 other payments that were intended for him too. So if anyone wants to use that as an excuse, and say to him that you paid the money and the W U office has said that it was collected let me know. I'll say I picked up 4 extra payments of $3000 each. I'll wait until I have his bank details though, because once I have his extra money I'm going on the lam to South America Razz

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am pretty much straight baiting him. The bad luck for him is, that he has to deal with a man with big suicidal tendencies who doesn�t give a shit about being killed. Boy, this must be the dumbest mugu of all times.

@Mathias: May we go for trophies in the process of baiting him? Cause once I introduce him to my church, there should be some trophy possibilities in it Wink

I think by now I have him well hooked (at least I hope so). He already sent me 3 mails today Very Happy

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
@Mathias: May we go for trophies in the process of baiting him? Cause once I introduce him to my church, there should be some trophy possibilities in it Wink

what kind of trophy do you think about?

Like for me the biggest trophy is to have the lad in JAIL and ad a nice shining arrest badge in my signature Wink

Anyway feel free to go for trophies whatever you think he might send. No probs with that Cool

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Like for me the biggest trophy is to have the lad in JAIL and ad a nice shining arrest badge in my signature

hehehe...ok, of course THIS is the best trophy of all. I just thought of also messing around with him a little bit. I just want to make sure, that I don�t interfere with your work on getting him arrested Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The last email I sent him Razz

Quote:
Hey! You'll never guess what happened!!!! To get my money back I had to go to the wus3cure website to get the SCTN number for myself and claim my own money. So I did and went to the WU office and not only did they give me my $18,000 they gave me another 4 payments that were due to you too! So I got another $12,000!!!! So I now have $30,000 in my briefcase!!! You're not getting any money from me my friend! I'm taking your money and heading to the airport and getting the first flight to South America!! I'll email you when I get there! Thanks for the money!!! Better luck next time!!!

Looking forward to emailing him later once I arrive!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Peartree

Laughing Laughing nice mod I like it!

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I joined this fairly late, but the Lad's following the same script. He even sent me the standard form.

I mused:

Quote:

What the hell?

An agreement made out to no-one in particular, saying that you're not blackmailing me, and that if I refuse to be blackmailed, I deserve to die?

I'm just wondering who'd have hired you. Roo Moreton wouldn't sub-contract... he'd do it himself. Al-Qaida wouldn't sub-contract either; same with JI or the LRA. That doesn't leave anyone much except some wanker named Zema. Hmm... he warned me about revenge; fits his MO.

How long do I have?

I've dropped a hint that I have some unusual enemies... in time I'll tell him that I'm an officer in the SASR, and if he wants to send his men after a Special Forces soldier currently serving in East Timor, he'll have some explaining to do to their families...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Laughing he must be wondering what the hell has happened this week all his victims have gone nuts and Western Union's system seems to have completely broken down.

With my other character I'm baiting with I emailed him to say I'd gone ahead and killed the guy who had hired him.

Hopefully he'll be so stressed out and confused he'll start making stupid mistakes and his uppance will come!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That damn mugu quit mailing me. Time to teach him a lesson. My character is going to off himself and leave only 10% of what the mugu could have got.

Quote:
May we go for trophies in the process of baiting him? Cause once I introduce him to my church, there should be some trophy possibilities in it

I was in the process of trying to get a trophy out of him, but he got so bogged down with other baiters that he has seemed to give up on me. He got too greedy.

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HELPED YOU AND NOW, THIS THE WAY YOU WONNA PAY ME BACK, I STOPED MY
MEN FROM KILLING YOU, IF YOU ARE NOT GREATFULL FOR WHAT I DID FOR YOU,
WELL ITS A SMALL WORLD, YOUR PICTURE IS STILL WITH MY MEN.

BYE.,

I replied with...

Quote:
Yes thank you very much, you did indeed help me a lot. I have already spent $800 on a nice new leisure suit for my trip. All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go, I hate to wake you up to say goodbye. The dawn is breaking, it's early morn, the texi's waiting he's blowing his horn.

Tell your men good luck in finding me, I don't care if they have a picture, I have already changed my appearance. I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again.

I'll email him in a few hours when I get to my hotel. he hasn't replied in a while to either of my guys. I think he's too scalded by being robbed by one and being constantly called an idiot by the other Razz

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic