SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I finally answer one of the surplus letters...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and i get locked out of my new g-mail account already!! I have no idea how it happened and I didn't put a secondary address since I figured the less of my real info. that is out there, the safer the baiting. Now Google says I have to check back in 5 business days. And that was after I spent a while trying to think of a good name.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get hushmail or fastmail, never had problems there.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gmail disabled my account twice in two weeks, never an explanation given and it took 13 days for the accounts to be reactivated the second time. Not surprisingly I won't be using then ever again.
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always keep copies of all mail on your hard drive.
If your account gets disabled just open up another and carry on..give your scammers any excuse..like 'gmail disabled my account for no reason!'

mugus do it all the time!

Wink

"Spring my liked season, I likes to look, how the nature comes to life after winter.
As the first kidneys on trees are dismissed..." - Svetlana
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don`t be too hurry to blame gmail Sir C. I had the same experience and I had been taking part in the mass insult thread and thought that had got me canned, but it was simpler than that - I had mistyped my password. Luckily I tried a few alternatives and all worked fine.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never had a problem with gmail..!!!...Why would they disable???

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Google have been having problems recently. Over Christmas/New Year and again in the last week or so their own forums have been badly hit by delayed and lost messages. Could be faults at their end with the e-mail servers.
But as per ^^ keep copies of your and their e-mails (including all their header details) and swop onto hushmail or yahoo (who have also had problems in the last 3 months) and use the aforementioned excuses. IT also allows you to 'send' an e-mail then bitch from the new account because he hasn't acted upon it.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic