SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Accuse me of being a 419er??? - plus bonus death threat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in my mailbox today I must say I am quite upset. Who would realise what several 5mb .dlls and fake WUs transfer slips and non-existent MCTNs can do to a poor fellow.

It started off quite civil really as I assume it was a reply to this exchange

Quote:
I think that i have get my father but i did not know that you are very idoit.

good day

annemarrie

All i said in reply was..

Quote:
Sorry I missed that, maybe try letting your helper monkey type the emails than using the stick stuck to your head.

And got this..love the crocodile bit..do you happen to think this is a script insult?

Quote:
GOAT FELCHER! I shall take it that you are playing with yourself and a *DELETED* you are with your drunkard sisters. I shall also take it that you are a small Man with a small mind, so you better piss your penis off with the wine that is filled up in your smelling belly. I warn you to stop your expensive joke or i will blow your head off. infact you are greatest fool ive ever come across.you are going to be killed by crocodile. your ancestors are fools.and fools shall your generaion be. infact,the cia are already after you. you will die during dry season so that the grave diggers will not be able to dig your grave to 6 feet. i will search for your mother.I will like to feed my own crocodile with your mum for christmas. GOAT FELCHER! I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER,FATHER AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY YOU THIS BASTARD RABBIT.NO NO NO OK I WILL GIVE YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER DOLLAR OK. OK NO NO NO,I WILL NOT
FUCK YOUR FAMILIES AND PARENT. THE REASON IS THAT THEY HAVE AIDS OK.I DONT WANT TO BE CONTAMINATED BY YOURS BASTARD FAMILIES.I WILL FUCK YOUR ASSH-HOLE AND EVERY AFRICANS WILL FUCK ALSO AFTER ME ONE BY ONE OK.ALSO AFTER US ANIMALS WILL FUCK YOU ALL OK.I MEAN YOUR BASTARD HARLOT MOTHER,YOUR BASTARD PROSTITUTE MOTHER.THIEF,YOU WANT TO STEAL MONEY.UNH UNH COME AND COME QUICK AND STEAL IT.BASTARD. OK WHAT DID I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT A WISE MAN BUT A BASTARD *DELETED*.FUCK FUCK FUCK YOUR ASSH-HOLE.I LIVE IN ABIDJAN WHERE YOU ARE. EVEN I SAW YOU YESTERDAY EATING RUBBISH WASTED FOOD.POOR MAN AND HUNGRY LION.COME AND CARRY MONEY AND GO TO HELL AND DIE BASTARD.SEE ME SEE TROUBLE.WASH WASH,COME AND CARRY,TRANSFER,TOPPERS,CONTRACTS DO YOU KNOW ANY OF THIS JOBS.OK I WILL TEACH YOU AND YOU WILL CARRY IT TO HELL AND DIE THERE.I PRAY IT FOR YOU BASTARD AND PRODIGAN SON.DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALREADY REJECTED BY YOUR SO CALLED BASTARD FAMILIES. I ASSURE YOU
THIS.WILL YOU FIGHT?.LET US WRESTLING AND SEE WHO WILL WON?.YOU ARE A SHORT ARROGAN BASTARD MAN.CAN YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER AND SISTERS AND BROTHER?.I KNEW THAT YOU ARE A HUMANNIZER AND A HOMOSEXUAL.YOUR CURSE IS LIKE A CRIPPLE AND BLIND MAN CURSE THAT DONT WALK OR SEE THE PERSON IT WAS SENT TO. DO YOU KNOW GOLLIATH IN THE BIBLE?YES JOSEPH ONLY STONED HIM TO DEATH.A GIANT MAN WITHOUT ANY SINGLE POWER.YES HE WAS YOUR FATHER.INFACT GOLLIATH WAS YOUR FATHER?.DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD SON?. PLEASE GO AND ASK YOUR MOTHER ABOUT YOUR REAL FATHER?. ASK YOUR FRIENDS THEY WILL TELL YOU OK.ALL OF THEM KNOWS IT.YOUR MOTHER IS HIDING VERY SECRET THINGS AWAY FROM YOU?.STONE YOUR PROSTITUTE AND BASTARD MOTHER TO DEATH AND BEFORE SHE WILL GO DOWN SHE WILL TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR FATHERS HISTORY.DONT YOU KNOW THAT I MYSELF FUCKED YOUR MOTHER BEFORE SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU?.ASK YOUR MOTHER ABOUT MR THOMAS OJUKWU?.AFTER THAT I WILL TELL YOU ONE STORY CONCERNING
YOUR MOTHER IN NIGERIA. I FUCKED HER JUST BECAUSE OF 1 NAIRA TO BUY HERSELF FOOD.STORY STORY,STORY!.I AM A HAPPY MAN AND NOT A BASTARD OK.DONT TALK AND NEVER WRITE BACK YOU BASTARD MAN YOU.I DONT INITIATE MYSELF WITH BASTARDS AND PRODIGAN PEOPLES LIKE YOU?. I ONLY TESTED YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR BAD HISTORY I HEARD. GOLLIATH IS NO MORE IN EXISTENCE.A DEAD CURPSE NOW. HUH! HUH! YOUR FATHER IS DEAD BASTARD.GO AND DIE IN HELL COLI COLI.IGBO MAN.GUY MAN.ETE MAN.419 MAN.I KNEW YOU ARE THE SAME PARTY WITH ME.WE ARE ALL THE SAME OK. YOUR ARE A 419 AND I AM A 419 IN TOGOOOOOOOOOO.ASK OF THOMAS AT BOULVARD STREET 145 LOME TOGOOOOOOOOOOO.I AM VERY POPULAR OOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOK. HOLY GHOST FIRE.FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!.muguFIRE FIRE FIRE.GOODBYE POOR AND BASTARD MAN.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O_O

O_o

Wow, imagine how long it took him to pound that out. As long as he's pissed, see if you can set him off some more and make him destroy a few keyboards! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also seems a bit indecisive...

Quote:
I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER,FATHER AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY YOU THIS BASTARD RABBIT.NO NO NO OK I WILL GIVE YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER DOLLAR OK. OK NO NO NO,I WILL NOT
FUCK YOUR FAMILIES AND PARENT.

You havent thought this through very much have you...

Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DO YOU KNOW GOLLIATH IN THE BIBLE?YES JOSEPH ONLY STONED HIM TO DEATH.

Tell him you agree with everything else, except it was David who killed Golliath ... Who was not related to you anyway ... Tell him your father was Moses ... He's got his "stones" mixed up ...

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he is finished. Confused

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was posted on eater before, almost a year to the day ago, March 9th, see first post here, 2nd quote:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69367

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know - he called you a goat felcher (sounds a bit Monty Python to me) and then admits to being a rabbit felcher himself.

It must be the rabbit felching season I guess. Rabbits are clearly cool and goats are not.

You're sure going to have trouble trying to add that to your sig though.

I could be wrong - but I think it's the lyrics to a song by Simon and Garfunkel Wink

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant!! I've laughed till the tears popped out.

Pretty Rose

pony
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

" DO YOU KNOW GOLLIATH IN THE BIBLE?YES JOSEPH ONLY STONED HIM TO DEATH"

News to me...LOL..Of course you will observe his wishes and "DONT TALK AND NEVER WRITE BACK YOU BASTARD MAN ". Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That was posted on eater before, almost a year to the day ago, March 9th, see first post here, 2nd quote:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69367

Lazy Mugu, can't even be original with insults.

luckey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he's back on script. Wink
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I should have guessed he stole the insult but had fun winding him up, reading the last few weeks of emails you can almost feel the frustration boiling over..observe..

told him it was difficult to send money to Nigeria because of fraud..he didnt like that as he is not in Nigeria

Quote:
AND ANOTHER THING IS STOP SAYING ABOUT THIS FRAUD BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THAT AND I NEVER DEAL WITH SUCH THING OF THAT BEFORE. AND HERE IS NOT NIGERIA HERE IS COTE D' IVOIRE ABIDJAN ( FRENCH COUNTRY ). AND I HAVE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES ABOUT THIS FUND FOR SECURITY REASON PLEASE MIND YOU AGAIN.

He didnt like the WU MTCN descrambler tool either and my scan of the slip was too small...

Quote:
YOU HAVE TO SEND US THE CONTROL NUMBER AND QUESTION AND ANSWER BECAUSE IT IS GOOD TO PUT IT IN ORDER ONLY OR SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP CLEAELY BECAUSE WHAT YOU SENT TO THE LITTLE GIRL AS COPY OF PAYMENT SLIP IS INVISABLE JUST RESCAN IT THROUGH WORLD AND SCAN IT AGAIN TO ME OR USE HAND TO WRITE THE CONTROL NUMBER. BECAUSE THAT FORM IS JUST NOTHING BECAUSE AFTER I FILL IT WHAT I SEE IS 12DIGIT NUMBERS WHICH ALL THE WHOLE WORLD WU SERVICE SUPPOSE TO BE 10DIGITS NUMBERS. I KNOW EVERYTHING FOR MY WORK AND ALL THE INFORMATION CONCERNING THE BANK MANAGING TRANSFER.

I sent him some blank WU forms to make sure this transaction went off with no mistakes..oh and he asked for a photo of this slip so I sent a passport photo instead...

Quote:
WE ARE NOT THE ONE TO FILL THE FORM OK JUST FILL IT BY YOURSELF AND SEND THE CONTROL NUMBER AND QUESTION AND ANSWER PERIOD THIS IS ONLY WHAT I NEED FROM YOU WITHOUT THAT NO NEED OK BECAUSE I CAN'T FILL THE FORM THAT YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY FOR MY SECURITY COMPANY. OR YOU CAN USE THE ACCOUNT DATAS INFORMTION THAT I GAVE TO YOU. AND THE COMPLET PHOTO I ASK YOU IS NOT YET SEND I DID NOT ASK PASSPORT PHOTO. STOP ACTING AS YOU CAN CONVINCE ME NEITHER TO TELL ME WHAT IS TO DO IAM FAMILAR WITH ALL THIS NO SENSE YOU ARE TALKING. I HAVE TELL THE LITTLE GIRL TO FORGET ABOUT ALL WHAT YOU ARE PLAYING JUST PROVE YOURSELF CLEARED TO WHAT YOU SAID HERE. NEXT MESSAGE FROM YOU SUPPOSE TO COME WITH CONTROL NUMBER AND QUESTION AND ANSWER WITHOUT THAT I WILL ASK THE GIRL TO SEEK HIS HELPER.

Still wont send me forms...lazy boi

Quote:
SNAP THE PICTURE AND SEND IT TO ME FAST IT IS VERY SIMPLE TO WORK OUT. AND YOU ARE VERY STUPID TO ASK ME TO FILL FORM OF AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEND TO PROCEDURE THIS ISSUE. YOU NEVER PROVE SENSE TO CONVINCE ME FOR WHAT YOU ARE PLANING TO DO. IF YOU DID NOT SEND THE MONEY AND GIVE US THE CONTROL NUMBER THEN FUCK YOU OK AND I WILL ADVISE THE LITTLE GIRL TO SEEK FOR ANOTHER PERSON BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU.

Finally mediocre insult, quite different from the scripted one

Quote:
DO YOU THINK I CAN BELEIVE YOU WITH ALL THIS LIAR. EVEN THE PAYMENT SLIP IS JUST YOU ARE VERY FOOL TO SEND THE PAPER UP TO FILL UP AND THAT IS NOT WHAT THE WU SHOULD HAVE GIVE YOU. I KNOW YOU THAT YOU ARE REALLY JOKER AND MAYBE YOU THINK THAT THIS IS NOT REALITY BUT YOU ARE REALLY GOAT TO ACT AS KID BECAUSE THIS CAN NOT APPLED ME TO WU BECAUSE I HAVE WU SITE IN MY BANK HERE TO LOGE INTO AND THIS IS JUST YOU ARE BIG FOOL WITH SENSE OF CONVINCE. GOOD BYE STUPID

Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if the deal is off, He sounds confused.

"Sorry I missed that, maybe try letting your helper monkey type the emails than using the stick stuck to your head."

That is the best thing I have heard in ages, thank you

Laughing Laughing Laughing

MAY YOU DIE A DEAD BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

iF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TESTICLE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LEG GO AND GIVE YOUR
MOTHER BELLE EWU LIKE YOU
www.owenswinebar.co.nr
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if the deal is off, He sounds confused.

"Sorry I missed that, maybe try letting your helper monkey type the emails than using the stick stuck to your head."

That is the best thing I have heard in ages, thank you

Laughing Laughing Laughing

MAY YOU DIE A DEAD BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

iF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TESTICLE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LEG GO AND GIVE YOUR
MOTHER BELLE EWU LIKE YOU
www.owenswinebar.co.nr
Templeton Peck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
. YOUR ARE A 419 AND I AM A 419 IN TOGOOOOOOOOOO.ASK OF THOMAS AT BOULVARD STREET 145 LOME TOGOOOOOOOOOOO.I AM VERY POPULAR OOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOK. HOLY GHOST FIRE.FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!.muguFIRE FIRE FIRE.GOODBYE POOR AND BASTARD MAN.

Do you really think there was a fire?

Question Question Question Question Rolling Eyes
PotatoHead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

He didn't say good luck or god bless!

Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dagget wrote:
Lazy Mugu, can't even be original with insults.

Yeah, thats how I felt... It wasn't even original when my lad sent it to me... Congrats though - I know the feeling of getting that long-winded mail and laughing as you read it over and over again!! Laughing

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically, I think you upset him. The question is how so you can do it again. Still good siggy material even if posted before!

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if is a champion goat felcher, and does he have any tips!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
WebWitch
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well. he did say he was 'popular' - with who or what I wonder?
Quote:
.I AM VERY POPULAR

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you should send him nasty pictures. Weird crap, or horrible crap. Lots to choose from. rotten.com and uziga spring to mind.

Always good <strike>clean</strike> fun! (Do NOT search up those things if you don;t want to see them. And believe me, you don't want to see them.)
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a grouch. Why can't we all just get along? Laughing
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope - I think the only thing you can do now dagget is apologise - beg his forgiveness - do what he wants - then slowly, slowly work you way round to doing exactly the same as you did before - then you may get an insult that's all your own.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic