SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is This OK?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 2 baiters, neither of whom know eachother and both playing the 'money in the security company' scam, and I had little interest in pursuing them after a slightly disinterested reply to both.

They have both since replied asking for account number etc and one of them seemed peeved that I hadn't been in touch! * slap in the offing *

I thought I'd write to one who need the slap and say that I'd heard from his lawyer (giving name and e-mail of the other scammer) and had sent $300 dollars towards the initial paperwork and what a charming man his lawyer seems.

Worth doing or just leave it? I don't fancy baiting either in the normal fashion at the moment...far too busy with other baits.

Advice? Suggestions?

Thanks

"Spring my liked season, I likes to look, how the nature comes to life after winter.
As the first kidneys on trees are dismissed..." - Svetlana
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Errr, baiters or scammers... Rolling Eyes

pony
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies!! Embarassed

SCAMMERS!!!!

Laughing

"Spring my liked season, I likes to look, how the nature comes to life after winter.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing wrong with it -- but you will likely kill off both of those baits, but you don't seem worried about that.

It will be fun to imagine the two lads trying to scam one another, if even only for a few emails. Very Happy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I thought. Laughing

Of course I shall enclose the letter received from the ..ahem..lawyer.

Laughing

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget to post what happens... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do! Very Happy

Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

e-mail addys changed to protect the innocent!! Laughing

So far...

Received the following letter from scammer N�1 and I replied with the information that I had alread paid 'his lawyer' (scammer N�2) $300..we then exchanged mail.

Dear Emily ,
How are you today? hope fine.

I am surprise you have not replied my mail since two weeks now,I am not happy about that. please try and respond to my mail with your personal details so that we can proceed to the conclution of the transaction.

Include your telephone and fax number with your photo and address. I hope to hear from you.
Thanks,
Eric

Reply to Eric, including fake mail 'emily' received from 'hislawyer':

Dear Mr.Eric,

I don't understand what is happening. I received a letter from A solicitor, Mr Williams, saying he was your lawyer and he requested my personal information and the sum of $300 to begin the paperwork. I have sent him the documents and money and I must presume he has not informed you.

Here is a copy of his letter to me:

Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Mr. Eric
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2007 07:41:36 -0800
To: [email protected]
>
>Dearest One,
>
>Greetings. With warm heart I offer my friendship and greetings.

My name is Mr. Williams and I am acting on behalf of my client Eric.

I know he has explained the situation of this delicate matter and he has asked me to contact you to explain what is required to finalize this matter.

I would like you to send me your full personal information details:

� Your telephone and fax number

� Your address and photos.

� Your bank account details

Once I receive the above stated information, I will send to you the contact of the security company and the document proofs to enable you contact the security company and apply for the release of my clients consignment.

In order to facilitate the transfer of funds to your account I will need you to send me $300 to the account I mentioned in my earlier letter to you.

I am very happy that you have agreed to help Mr. Eric in this distressing matter and look forwards to hearing from you soon.

May God Bless you,

Williams - Barrister

Mr. Eric, please keep in touch with your lawyer before suggesting I have not replied to you!

I look forwards to hearing from you or your lawyer soon, to tell me what I must do next.

Yours sincerely,

Emily

Eric's response

Dear Emily ,

Thanks for your mail with the update.

I am very surprise to hear this laywer of a thing from you and the demanded fees of $300. Honestly,I did not ask any lawyer to do this for me,infact,I came to realize one thing for sure,the lawyer is fake,he might be one of the people that killed my father and they want to have this money by all means.

Please,my dear,from now onwards, don't reply to his mail and phone calls.

I demand you send me the telephone number of the said fake lawyer Williams so that I will investigate this matter myself and after everything I will let you know about it.

Please in your next mail,send me your telephone and fax number with your personal photos and address. I want to be sure about you before I can release the contact of the finance company/bank to you as the beneficiary and will introduce you to them by myself.

I will also send you my photos and address with the contact of the security company for you to know me well and to contact the people on how the consignment can be send to your address.

Hope to hear from you with the above requested information.
Thanks,
Eric.

My response:

Mr Eric,

I cannot believe what I have read in your letter!

I have tried to be honest in my dealings with you and now you are telling me that I have 'lost' $300 !!

What is going on?

I have no telephone number for Mr. Williams. All I have is his e-mail address which I sent to you.

I am happy to help you, your situation saddened me, but until I now get documentary evidence of your identity and your promise to try to find this man and my $300 ( which was intended to help you!) I cannot see what else I can do.

How dare you write: "I want to be sure about you.."

I shall not send my personal details to you until I know who I am dealing with!

I am deeply upset at the moment and I am in shock,

Emily

To be continued..I hope... Laughing

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clint-Thrust wrote:

Dear Emily ,

Thanks for your mail with the update.

I am very surprise to hear this laywer of a thing from you and the demanded fees of $300. Honestly,I did not ask any lawyer to do this for me,infact,I came to realize one thing for sure,the lawyer is fake,he might be one of the people that killed my father and they want to have this money by all means.

Emily

Don't you just love the way they fall into the story line.... Laughing Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So true Les...

Here's his reply to my last letter..

Dear Emily ,
They have touched the tail of a tiger and I will show you what a tiger can do when you match his tail. Try and send me the email address of the lawyer,
(I already did you twat!)it may take me a little time to get to the root of this,but no matter how he tried,I must fish him out of the river.

I am real and geniue,I maintain that I will not release the contact of the security company to you without having your personal details. I because this wise since a german almost gone with this consignment,if not for the help of the security company who questioned him much and he was unable to meet up with their question,there became a suspicious eyes on him then the company sended for me and I was n ot aware of what was going on,only that I gave him the contact of the security company and went ran on my back to clear the consignment,but God did not allow him to made away with it.

This consignment and the content is all I have to train myself from scholl and to became a man in the near future.

I am sorry,for what has happend to you, i was not aware and you did not tell me when all these was going on till it past. I don't have anything in mind against you. I will give you the telephone number of the security company with all their full contact information and my personal photo with the guest house address and phone number where I lodged for the moment.

If you are not going to help me from your heart,it is natural and I can not change or force it to be. If the lawyer is real ,write and ask him to send his telephone number,I am afarid,they are the people that killed my father and they will do everything to fraustrate me unless I give them the documents covering the deposit which is the last I WILL DO BEFORE MY GRAVE.

Thank you for the response you have given to me and your attention with effort.

Thanks,
Eric.

"They have touched the tail of a tiger and I will show you what a tiger can do when you match his tail." ooh..my hero!! Laughing

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounded like a fun idea so I did it too with one of the more boring lads just the routine send the info and cash to the wrong barrister...

Quote:
Ok you have made a mistake Mr M, well all you have to do now is to give me the telephone number of Mr John Williams and also inform me how much you have send to him also you can give me the payment slip of the money you send for me to be sure and also to make sure that he use to money for the raith popose that we need the money for.

So Kindly send me his telephone number you use to reach him here so that i will call him immediately if what your telling me is truth okey.

Waiting for your responce.
Michael.

Telephone number? too bad I did not have the street and internet cafe address could be a bit ugly for a few moments there.

edit - not the same Mr williams as above but a Mr John Williams

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
dandan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His comments about fishing his "lawyer out of the river" and your hook swinging away next to his words in your avatar--- perfect
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ dagget..

Maybe the other lawyer can demand that your lad provide his number ...and he will call him????

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to introduce "imposters" and "Barristers that I just sent money" into almost all my baits. You can waste a good amount of the scammers' time getting them educated about the ways of using "code words". Things like "you should never use the code word in the subject line", "You misspelled the code words", and "we need to change the code word".
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This consignment and the content is all I have to train myself from scholl and to became a man in the near future.

scholl - that's the shoe shop right?
became a man in the near future - you're paying for a sex change op?

Look forward to seeing the photo.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic