SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first Scam bait .....Sparrowhawk Vrs Daillo Amadou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sparrowhawk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FROM THE DESK OF MR SANKARA USMAN
BANK OF AFRICA (ANNEX)
BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT,
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA-FASO.
CELL PHONE 00226 76 58 73 53

Dear Friend,
I know that this letter may come to you as a suprise.I got your contact address from the Internet while I was searching for a busines partner.
My name is MR SANKARA USMAN. the Bill and Exchange(assistant) Manager of the BANK OF AFRICA (ANNEX) ,Ouagadouguo Burkina Faso.
In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of USD$22.300.000 (TWENTY TWO MILLION THREE HUNDRED U.S.A DOLLARS). In an account that belongs to this our foreign customer who died along with his wife and and children in the plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased, as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I and my colleague in the department now decided to make this business proposals to you and release the money to you as next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it because we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed Bill. The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remains unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.
The request of foreigner in this transaction is necessary because our late customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. We agree that 33% of this money will be for you as foreigner partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account.2% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 65% would be for me and my colleague, after which we shall
visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.
To enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as we arranged,you will furnished me with a good receving account detail where the money will be transfered into,your private tel and fax number for easy communication.
Upon receipt of the above mentioned, I will send to you by fax or e-mail a text of the application which you shall retype and fax to our foreign remittance Department,for easy execution of the transaction.
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% hitch-free on both side. As all required arrangement have been made for this transaction.
Please I would like you to keep this transaction confidential and as a top secret as you may wish to know that we are Bank officials.
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Yours Sincerely,
MR SANKARA USMAN
BILL AND EXCHANGE (ASSIST.)MANAGER
BANK OF AFRICA (ANNEX) ) OUAGADOUGOU
BURKINA-FASO.

............................................................................................................

MR SANKARA USMAN,
Wow, what can I say there's an offer out of the blue!! It couldn't have come at a better time too. Thats terrible about that plane crash. They really are awful things. My dad says you've got more chance of dying in a car crash than a plane crash but I don't believe him. I mean if a plane crashes you got all that way to fall but if a car crashes your on the ground already. You know what I mean. Its simple logic really. Thats why my friends all call me Mr Logic you know like Mr Spock only with out the funny ears (My ears are fine). Basically if you ever need an extra man for a pub quiz I'm your guy.

I have to say I'm really interested in your offer. I feel so lucky that out of the entire Internet you picked me. My horoscope said something about a mysterious luck coming my way. Do you think that could be this? I'm a Scorpio, what sign are you? I'm have to check to see if were compatible. That way I'll know this is a good deal. Hey did you know that Busta Rhymes and Cher are Scorpio's? I bet you didn't. There's not alot I don't know about Scorpio's I even have a cool tattoo of one on my ankle. Well it's a birthmark really but it kind of looks like a tattoo of a scorpion if like one claw thing was smaller than the other you know?

take care
D 'Mr Logic' Feilly.

............................................................................................................

Dear 'Mr Logic' Feilly,

I am glad to received your quick response.How are you?hope fine.I was Born March 11 1954 I am married with three children.How old are You?and what is your occupation.I wait to hear from you before i proceed with you.

Thanks for your quick response.

Mr Sankara.

Mr Sankara,
I too am glad to receive your quick response. Ok well your birthday is March 11th that would make you a Pisces!! Congrats. Did you know the traditional traits of a Pisces are................................Imaginative and sensitive Compassionate and kind Selfless and unworldly Intuitive and sympathetic...

Wow you must be a really nice person! I have to say I'm a lot more confident about our aforementioned transaction after finding this out. However there is a negative side to the Pisces personality type. Are you aware of this? Your honesty in this part of this financial transaction is of the utmost importance. As with this element of YOUR sign I need reassurance. These elements are "Escapist and idealistic Secretive and vague". This is a mounting concern with me as if we are to proceed with aforementioned, aforementioned. I will need to know I can trust you, as you need to know you can trust me.

So here are the answers to your questions: I am 38 years old and I work as Senior Onion Grader Manager at Tescos. I don't know if you familiar with this occupation. Basically it quality control. I live with my dad due to a severely debilitating and degenerative disorder. This will not affect or have any significant negative impact on the aforementioned thing that we are going to be financailly doing. I do appreciate the need for secrecy and the risk you are taking. So if you need to use an Alias that�s ok. I would prefer if you did to be honest. Could you let me know the names ages and horoscopes of your three children please?

I hope this helps

Regards,

Mr Logical

.............................................................................................................

Dear Mr Logical,

Thanks for your prmpt reply.Hope you are fine,My first son was born 1980 January 1st while my daughter was born 1983 May 20th while my last Boy was born 1987 August 15th.

For you to be my partner below is the application you are require to fill as the next of kin and send to our bank here ok.

Thanks for your concern, Waiting to hear from you

Your Partner,

Mr Sankara.

........................................................................................................................................................................
ATTENTION: DR GARUBA YUSUF.
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)ANNEX BURKINA-FASO.
WEST AFRICA.

Tel/fax:00226-50-32-12-65.
Email:boaou*****[email protected]

Applying as the Next of Kin to the Deceased

I ...............Hereby Apply to your bank as the next of Kin to your Deceased Customer
DR. ARNOLD WAGNER, An Australian Business Man, Holder of account BOA1036-086, putting claim over
his balance with your bank valued at US$22.3.Million US Dollars only.

Until his sudden death, we have been business associates, jointly in exposition and
buying of Gold and Diamond.

The funds were transferred into your account through our bank for purchase of Gold
and Diamond.

Sir, I wish to be intimated on the procedures involved in having fund transferred into my
account as given below:

Bank Name:
Bank Routing No#
Account No#
Beneficiary:
Nationality:
Telephone:
Fax:

I also apologise for not being able to apply since his sudden death in a Plane Crash on
October 1999. It was due to some family problems have just been settled.
I wish an urgent attention will be given to my humble application the urgency implies on this matter.

Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation.

Yours Sincerely,

------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Sanakara,
Jeez that was fast getting back to me. Can you tell me the time of birth of your Children please? So I can give you the proper reading. I'm just interested to know but do you want a Chinese zodiac reading too. I can do that, but it will cost extra. Say about $15 per child on top of the agreed $20.

Anyway about this form. Top be honest a not to sure about it. I don't really know if I'm cool with it ya know. Can you send me a picture of you so I can put a name to the face. Plus what�s all this shit about gold and diamonds. I thought we were dealing in hard cash here MONEY!!! (unmarked bills only). What the hell am I going to do with diamonds and gold? Its hard to be secretive and James Bond like, if a truck arrives and dumps two tonnes of gold and diamonds in my front garden! I want to be professional ok so from now on you refer to me as 'sparrowhawk' and I call you 'nest'.

Lets keep this as professional as possible please. As a measure of good faith. My bank is the 'United bank of Europe'. This is to show I'm for real, nest.

In case your wondering your eldest is Capricorn, your daughter is a Taurus (in Saturn) and your youngest is a Leo.
Over and out,

N.E.S.T
(Mr logical)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend,

The money was depossited for buying of Gold and Dimond.as regards to the details in the profile of the deceased person. That was the reason i mentioned that in the application you are to fill and send to our bank.This make the application real again as you are the real next of kin ok.Are you interested in this or not?tell me because this is not a child play.I will send you my Bank ID but i need to have yours first as i can be sure that you are willing to be my partner ok.

Waiting to see your picture.

Mr Sankara

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sparrowhawk to N.E.S.T
Sparrowhawk to N.E.S.T,

Damn I told you to use the codes what the hell is the matter with you? I thought you were going to be professional. Of course I'm interested the question is are YOU interested??

Sparrowhawk out

Dear sparrowhawk,

Send me your picture if you are interested to be my partner and i will send you mine ok.Have you fill the application and send to our bank?

Your Partner,

N.E.S.T

SPARROWHAWK TO NEST
SPARROWHAWK TO NEST,
Well as you noticed I have switched to a hotmail account as my friends told me its was better and well hey! I was sold. So have you any news? Hows the weather down in Burkina Faso. I'd say its great down there this time of year. The pic is of me playing my stradivarius. It was really expensive and I had to sell one of my Kidneys and some of Dad's bone marrow to get it. Scorpio's are very musical. Did you know this? I bet you didn't. We are one of the only signs that can tame this complex and profoundly enigmatic tool. You see we are wild and untamed when it come to musical expression but also very careful and precise. In a way we are the ultimate paradox. Such is the mysterious Scorpio!

Anyway I hope you like my pic.

SPARROW HAWK OUT.

Dear SPARROWHAWK ,

I just received your email messaage and i got your pic you send infact i now believe that really you can be my partner below is the application (same as the one above) once again fill it and send it to our bank here as you are the next of kin.

Here is my mobile number call me as soon you received my email 00226 76 58 73 53.

Mr N.E.S.T

SPARROWHAWK TO NEST 24/05/04
SPARROWHAWK TO NEST

I'm am truly glad you are happy to go ahead with the aforemention financial transaction of which are both the due and sole benefactors. However in order for this to go foward I wish to see a photo of you too. I will fill out your form and email it tomorrow. How quickly can I expect this to move? Maybe when the money comes in I can fly to Burkino Faso and we can have a beer. Would you be able to hock me up with any chicks. I specific 'needs'. Do you think these 'needs' can be catered for?

SPARROWHAWK OUT
SPARROWHAWK OUT

The following is an email to his" mate" garuba yusuf in otherwords his other email address at the bank, note the 419 in the bank routing details.

Applying as the Next of Kin to the Deceased

I ..Derren Fiehl.............Hereby Apply to your bank as the next of Kin to your Deceased Customer
DR. ARNOLD WAGNER, An Australian Business Man, Holder of account BOA1036-086, putting claim over
his balance with your bank valued at US$22.3.Million US Dollars only.

Until his sudden death, we have been business associates, jointly in exposition and
buying of Gold and Diamond.

Sir, I wish to be intimated on the procedures involved in having fund transferred into my
account as given below:

Bank Name: United bank of Europa
Bank Routing No 40 12 41 91
Account No# 607704 - 2842
Beneficiary: My Dad
Occupation; Senior Onion grader Manager
Nationality: Americaninse
Telephone: do not have one due to severe debilitating and degenerative disorder
Fax: see above

I also apologise for not being able to apply since his sudden death in a Plane Crash on
October 1999. It was due to some family problems have just been settled.

Yours Sincerely,

Derren Fiehl

I recieved a letter from the other account with this form to fill in and a thank you then I got this Check out the filled out form here to which I recieved a priceless letter of approval asking me to come to Burkina Faso to collect the cash or send a accredited financial resident attorney that can stand of your behalf and procure the necessary documents and also sign off your fund release order.

for the rest of the transcript including images check http://www.crackedspine.com/windup.htm
Isaskar
pool washer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Usman Sankara has been truly capable indeed since early childhood:
his Bank of Africa ID-card has been issued to him almost 50 years ago,
on the 11.06.1954 - on which date he was only three months of age!

Now that's awesome... Twisted Evil

Safari Peter Olusanya (twice) from Lagos to British Embassy in Abuja - March 2008
Safari Washington Egenti from Lagos to British Embassy in Abuja - September 2008
Sparrowhawk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His photo is also pretty good in that by the looks of thing he seems to have been the subject of an article of some sort as you can see the print on the reverse of the page!!

A prize nobjocky!
Sparrowhawk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recieved a letter from the other account with this form http://www.crackedspine.com/image2/windup/boa-form.jpg
Check out the filled out form herehttp://www.crackedspine.com/image2/windup/aformentionedform.jpg to which I recieved a priceless letter of approval asking me to come to Burkina Faso to collect the cash or send a accredited financial resident attorney that can stand of your behalf and procure the necessary documents and also sign off your fund release order.

Dear SPARROWHAWK ,

The most important thing first how we get this claim from our bank into your account,then we can now plan our sucessful life style ok I have attached my Bank ID card for you to see and know how much serious i took this transaction to be with you as my partner.Fill the application and send it to our bank as the next of kin and let this deal be a secret within me and you and no third party should know abou this ok.

I count on you.

Your Partner,

N.E.S.T

note the date of birth and the date of issue. Three months old some high achiever!!

SPARROW HAWKY TO NEST,

Ok that is a really big relief for me, your are very handsome man has anyone ever told you that. With that moustache you remind me of the seventies pop combo "The Village people" do you like their music? Its some of my favourite!
Just to let you know I have spoken to my father about this deal and he is really happy for me. But he said that for deals like this I might need to give a deposit. Is this true? If it is I just want you to know that I have saved over $6000 US dollars. Please do not worry about money I have what is needed.

P.S. You never told me about the girls.

SPARROWHAWK IS OUT

SPARROWHAWK TO NEST OVER COME IN
I have sent the form and have recieved an approval!! It looks like we did it man! You and me man we're going to the top. We should go to vegas to celebrate. What da ya say, me and you mano a mano living it large in Vegas. We could go and see siegfried and Roy of the rovers. Its say I need a bunch of papers I don't know much about should I forward the email to you?
Sparrow hawk over and out Roger that Victor Charlie foxtrot.

Dear SPARROWHAWK ,

Please forward the email to me i need to see it so that i can explain better to you ok.I wait for it assap.

Nest.

So I forwarded him the stupid acceptance letter and I get this

Dear SPARROWHAWK ,
I saw the Letter of Approval you received from the bank.You are been asked if you are to come down or you apoint for an attorney to assist incase you are unable to come down youself as an alternative option given to you.

The bank need some certificates as to prove that you are the next of kin in support of your claim of the inheritance fund, that is the bank law before they could transfer the fund into your account and right now i dont have those documents it is only an attorney that can get that for us because that is their profession.

My advice to you because of the time limit is to write to our bank and tell them you will not be able to come down due to the other commitment you have at hands and the time factor you will prefer to engage a service of an attorney to act on your behalf as your local representative in Burkina-faso west Africa.To make things easier and to enable you to meet up with the time limit given by the bank management.So tell our bank that you need an assistance of attorney who can assist you to procure the needed documents for the released of the fund and you will be very glad if they could pay urgent attion to your demand.

Please write now to our bank and lets wait and hear what will be their response.

Yours Partner,

Nest

I then ask him if he knows a lawyer I can use and I get this

Dear SPARROW HAWK ,

I got what you mean here is Africa and the fund is not for the lawyer but for a foreigner so there is noway he can try to play us with the fund rather he will work for you as your representative.just write to our bank to help you with a lawyer he is there to act on your behalf as your representative here in the bank since you are not around.

We will do whatever you want him to do since he is act on your behalf.Only we have to pay him for his service fees and for the documents as i know there procedure here in Africa they work for someone they must be paid first for them to move ahead with your service.only be sincere with him and obey him as well, they dont have problem with their client because they wants to remain with good reputation in their life.

Just write to our bank to appoint you with a lawyer contact who can help you and procure the documents and sign the final released order of the fund into your desginated accoun ok do that now. waiting to hear from you because it is only bank that can give you someone who is capable to stand on yourbehalf as your lawyer because they know them better than i do ok and not me.

Write our bank now we do not have much time ok.

Your Partner,

NEST.

I'm getting pretty bored with this now but I'm going to hold out to get my trophy. He's lining me up for the sting and once he gets a sniff of the money I'll hit him with a request for a photo.

SPARROWHAWK TO NEST,
ok thats done, around how much will this cost? Can you tell me more about the chicks? WILL THEY CATER FOR MY 'SPECIAL NEEDS'?? You never told me. I think we've been using these codes too long. We should change ok from now on I'm Alfie Moon and your Kat Slater.

regards
Alfie Moon

Now I get this letter back from the bank

ATTN: DERREN FIEHL.

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL MESSAGE TO THIS BANK .UPON YOUR REQUEST HERE IS THE CONTACT OF A BANK ACREDITED ATTORNEY THAT CAN ASSIST IN YOUR NEEDS.

NAME:MR BARRISTER JOHN KABORE.

TELEPHONE :00226 76 57 20 17

EMAIL: [email protected]

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATING WE ARE WAITING FOR THE DOCUMENTS AS TO ENABLE US TO TRANSFER YOU INHERITANCE CLAIM.

BOA BANK BURKINA-FASO.

to which I forward to Mr [email protected]....

Mr johnkaborechambe
Can you help with the bank $22.300.000 thing? I have been told you can from the BOA see attachment.
Derren
>From: "garuba yusuf" <[email protected]>
>To: "Derren Fiehl" <[email protected]>
>Subject: UPON YOUR REQUEST.
>Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 11:42:35 -0500

I got this back from my pathetic request to his "Law firm" Whats more he's got an advert for getting your own free justice.com email account!! Christ this guy is a Mugu of the highest order. What a muppet.

Dear Client,

In respect of your email to this chamber,we shall honour your request with immediate action by proceeding to your said Bank to find out the details of your claim.And there after we shall tell you the cost of our service.

Thanks, Yours in service,

Barrister John Kabore.

FindLaw - Free Case Law, Jobs, Library, Community
http://www.FindLaw.com
Get your FREE @JUSTICE.COM email!
http://mail.Justice.com

Oh how I laughed when I saw the subject title MR ALFIE MOON.

Dear Alfie Moon,

Really i can not say exactly how much but as soon the bank appiont you the lawyer then we should wait and hear from him as your lawyer he know the procedure better than i do because that his profession ok.

About the girls as soon the fund is transfer into your account we are now as joint partners which we can do things together the girls we do your need once the money is there for us to entertaing them as they want ok. i am happy you have send the mail as you said to me lets wait till we hear the response of the bank as regards to your demand ok.

Kat Slater.

Kat Slater you slag,
Can you make sure the girls have plucked chickens. I don't know what it is but girls with plucked chickens really pump my nads. You know what I mean. Can we get the girls with chickens?

Alfie Moon.

Dear Alfie Moon,

My concern first is we to get the fund into your account and the rest about girls is minor things when you come around you have your choice to select which ever girl you feel that is okay for you, hope you get me right?

Kat Slater you slag,

Faites un voeu et puis Voila ! www.voila.fr

You Slag Slater,
OK but the lawyer told me to wait. What happens now? I hate waiting!!

Alfie Moon

To: [email protected]
>Subject: COST OF SERVICE.
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 04:43:17 -0700 (PDT)
>
Dear Client,

have been to your said Bank called Bank Of Africa for
your inheritance claim and find out you are having fund
to be claimed from the bank 22.3milion US Dollars

Here is our charges fees as to enable us to get the
documents require from you before the released of your
inheritance claim into your account.

YOU ARE TO SEND TO US THE SUM OF$8,500 US DOLLARS(EIGHT
THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS AMERICAN)
FOR THE PRUCUREMENT FEES AND SERVICE CHARGE.

YOU ARE TO SEND THE SUM THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY
TRANSFER IN THE NAME OF THE CHAMBER ACCOUNTANT.

MR DIALLO AMADOU.
TELEPHONE:00226 76 57 20 17
ADDRESS :OUAGA BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.

AND DONT FORGET TO SEND TO THIS CHAMBER THE PAYMENT
CONFIRMATION ON HOW TO RECEIVED THE MENTIONED AMOUNT
PAID BY YOU IN THE WESTER UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR
THROUGH MONEY GRAM

THANKS,

YOURS IN SERVICE,

BARRISTER JOHN KABORE.

http://mail.Justice.com

[/url]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic