SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8th of March should be international YMCA day, we should all take the day off work no matter where you are!!!! i`m gonna be dressing up as the Indian Laughing Laughing

Edit wrong date Embarassed

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woop, Woop!!!

Finally!! You should slap it onto youtube and for download. I can;t wait to watch this!! Very Happy

"I can 100% trust you" - (I am a good liar)
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, how much did that set him back?

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bar has been raised still further!

What the NSFW will happen next?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I logged in to my email and found 15 more emails from him, containing the names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and photos for him and each member of his choir, along with the same details for their next of kins, so far, it's all women, 14 of them who are classed as "soprano" or "alto", he is sending the rest of them tomorrow, only 31 more to go Laughing, and then I will have my full amunition of choristers/next of kin email addresses with which to threaten him when the time comes Smile, I wont be posting their details as they are not known scammers.:

Quote:
Your Excellency,

I would have finished sending in the data of the choir members today. But, the cafe I am working in are closing for the day. The number of the members coming are 45. By tomorrow, I will send you all the remaining members' data. I will also send you a comprehensive mail explaining the question you asked in your last mail to me. (<<< he means the question I asked about what problems was he having with certian choir members making things difficult, should be interesting Very Happy)

I hope you got the first mail I sent today. I will have to sign out now. Till tomorrow.

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Your Excellency, this is fantastic!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The tracking number is now working, it's been picked up in Lagos, jump_4_joy:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fan bloody tastic. I take my hat off to you. Very Happy

I still want a signed copy though Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great work!
I can't wait! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has sent the personal details of all the remaining members who are going to the US, and an explanation of why he had to leave some members of the choir off after falling out with them, some wanted paying and some wanted to bring wives and children to the US Rolling Eyes Laughing:

Quote:
Your Excellency,

I tried to make sure that I send across most (if not all) the requirements that are needed. I hope you got all the mails I sent, including that meant for the producer. I also hope you got all the 45 personal data of all the members of the choir coming to the US. I sent them one after the other so that it will be easier for anyone to use them.

In your last mail to me, you asked me why I reduced the number of the members of the choir coming to the US. I had to do excertly that. Some of them wanted me to pay them before they can contribute positively to the rehearsals. When I refused, they started insubordinating, lobbying others to join them. This caused a lot of problems for me and the choirmaster.

But, I had to be firm. I had to explain again to all that wanted to be in this with me, what you told me about being fed for generations to come. I wouldn't want to bring along anyone who would bring disharmony
and distraction to the group both here in Negeria, and especially in the US. Some still wanted me to include their wives and children. When I explained what we wanted, they became annoyed. So, those that their
names came across where those whose voices, experience and manners won them membership to this particular venture. I would not want to make a great opportunity granted me to be disordered by short-sighted minds. Well, that is what Nigeria as turned her citizens into- survive now and let the future take care of itself. So, I had to take my time in getting loyal minds that I can work with.

Your Excellency, I can not thank you enough for what you are going out of your way to do for me. Whenever I lay down on my bed, I always give my self a pinch to know if I am the one or another person all together. (you need to pinch harder Laughing) It is not that I am yet a professional, but, even at the very moment, what I have experienced so far will help me a lot in my music career not to think of what I will experience if you bring me to this wonderful exposure I see before me. Even the rest of the members involved in this venture are very much excited, looking forward to the greatness of all blessings that is about to come. I will ever remain grateful to you. (they wont be excited for long, matey, they might even turn their anger on you Twisted Evil)

I will continue to pray to God for His blessing upon you as you are writing your name in gold on the wall of history; as you are trying to bring peace to the world; as you are trying your best to give the Americans the best that is reserved for them and as you are going out of your way to help poor souls like myself, taking us away from darkness to a greater light! May God bless you and your generations to come.

I will have to stop here for now. Untill I hear from you. God bless America and Africa.

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
disordered by short-sighted minds

Quote:
you need to pinch harder

This is hilarious!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HomerJFong wrote:
So, how much did that set him back?

I just got 2 estimates from the FedEx site for a "priority Fedex envelope" weighing 0.5lbs and 0.5kgs like he sent, and from Lagos to the UK, that would cost him:

Quote:
Thu Mar 8, 2007 6:00 PM - FedEx International Priority� - $72.17

Quote:
Thu Mar 8, 2007 6:00 PM - FedEx International Priority� - $102.97

Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to try and get this on TV when you have it.

MAY YOU DIE A DEAD BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

iF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TESTICLE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LEG GO AND GIVE YOUR
MOTHER BELLE EWU LIKE YOU
www.owenswinebar.co.nr
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only 2 days to go and these Mug(u)s are gonna be as famous as funtwo when he played "Canon Rock"

"I can 100% trust you" - (I am a good liar)
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just keeps getting better and better!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Has a definite decision been made as to whether he is getting burnt??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is a massive safari to an airport in the works? I would think that his excellency would want to fly the mugus in on Air Force 1.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato, he will burn, but not until the end of March at the very earliest.

@ Jayhawk, the plan is to try and get them all to travel to an airport, preferably in Ivory Coast (or maybe nearer to Nigeria), but to get him to wait in Abidjan until I contact him as the Air Force One is top secret flight, at which time I can tell him he has to return to Lagos from Abidjan, as I have had word from my FBI/CIA agents in Nigeria, and his name has been implicated in 419 fraud, which I can prove to the lad, and he will know that I know he does 419, also tell him to just tell his group that Air Force One can't land because of a threat from surface to air missiles in the area etc, so we had to leave the area, but that I will explain it all to him about the 419 when he gets back to Lagos.

I have all the email addresses of every member of the group and all their next of kins, and I will threaten to email all of them telling them why their dream trip to the US was cancelled and that they will now not be music stars all because of him, that it was all his fault for being a 419er, so he needs to tow the line, otherwise I will have the EFCC take him in for brutal questioning, unless he does something special for me.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to reply to laddy, letting him know I got all the personal details of the choir members, and getting back on to the subject of 419 fraud and having CIA and FBI agents in Nigeria, along with the great relationship I have with the head of the EFCC, I wonder how he feels when he reads my mails about 419 fraud, I bet his heart races Laughing, thinking to himself, will his name land on my desk in the White House at some time, or will he be snatched while he is sleeping.

All these thoughts are being planted in his head and I will mention them once more towards the end of March to keep it fresh in his mind, just setting the scene and players for when his world falls apart, because he knows all I need to do is make a phonecall to the head of the EFCC and he will be in the slammer for years before trial, but hey, I'm a nice guy when I want something, and he might just be able to help me with that something Wink

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for the detailed personal information of the group members, it will come in very handy having it in the clear and concise format you sent it in, you are good at writing formats, I sure could use someone like you at the White House, most of the documents I am given by different governmental departments look like fake documents because they are so badly formatted.

Your email concerning the problems you had with choir members was very enlightening, and as per usual, you dealt with it in a mature and controlled manner, that is the mark of a born leader, it's a real shame that you cannot run for president in your country, I know you would perform admirably in that position, and there is no doubt you would be a very honest president working for the people of your country, unlike Obasanjo, who I know damn well is not all that he appears to be, let me tell you something, xxxxx, Obasanjo is currently under investigation for major fraud, and once he is no longer in power, the chances are very high that he and a lof of his aides will be imprisoned for serious fraud on a huge scale.

I am quite sure you must have heard of the EFCC in Nigeria? Well, I have a very close working relationship with, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, who is the head of the EFCC in Nigeria, not only do I work closely with him, he is also a close personal friend of mine, we have talked at length about Obasanjo and the fraud he has been involved in, his time will come soon, and with God as my witness, he will be a fallen man.

As I have nentioned to you before, I have undercover CIA and FBI agents on active service in Nigeria, they are mainly involved in undercover work in association with EFCC operatives, to trace, track and arrest known Nigerian 419 advance fee fraudsters, but they do also have an active interest in government fraud, it is a real big problem over there.

Living in Nigeria, you will probably know a lot about 419 fraud, it's something that happens there on a daily basis, I get at least 150 reports from my agents every day of the week concerning 419ers who are being tracked, we often send in a snatch squads with the cooperation of the EFCC to arrest them in their homes during the night when they are sleeping, if I am given information concerning a particulary nasty fraudster who scammed an American citizen, I directly contact, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, he makes sure that fraudster is arrested the very same day, and he will be detained on my say so without any hope of getting bail, I know of many fraudsters who have been awaiting trial for between 3-5 years, I really hope they suffer in jail for all the hurt and suffering they cause to American citicens and others around the world.

But, I digress, to the issue at hand, all the details you gave me were passed to the producer, I myself looked at the tracking page, noting that it has been picked up in Lagos, and that it should arrive in the UK on or around March 8th, I am very much looking forward to getting a copy from the producer and watching you perform, I just know you will have done a great job!

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting excited jump_4_joy , the goods have reached the UK, with a bit of luck, tomorrow afternoon, it will say, delivered, I hope the video is not a big let down, but even if it is truly appaling with crappy costumes, that's not a problem, it might make it better the badder it is, the main thing is, that this has cost him a fair bit of time and money so far and more to spend yet, hurt mugu, hurt Twisted Evil:

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yippee Laughing Laughing

i`m off to get my head dress fitted Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As it's my birthday on the 22nd, can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease have a copy???

This is outstanding, SP - well done! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It was my birthday in January, but I didn't get any presents. Crying or Very sad
Can I have a copy too, pleeeease? Wink

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ My birthday is in May, but May sounds a lot like March, so may I have a copy?

I can't wait to see this video. It sounds like it's a shoe-in for a best vid nomination at this years Mugusters awards. Maybe this vid can give the dead parrot vid a run for its money.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
spot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where the Hell is Poyle ?

Is that Poyle, Berkshire ??? .....getting close

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yes, that's the place:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poyle

Quote:
Heathrow Airport

Poyle is the location of a major Federal Express (FedEx) sorting office where parcels and letters are processed before being air despatched to overseas destinations (via nearby Heathrow airport).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic